Old age?
  Heroically?
  Alone?
  Fighting for what you believe in?
View Results

War Resistance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:35 pm
i would rather die alone:
i am unstable and see the dead, sometimes i predict it, but fear death, people who grow to close to me sometimes die, but i cant prove it yet. when i was little almost every other night demons try to posses me, but failed. now i scream in my sleep and start going crazy, until i see my mom when i sleep walk i wont go back to my bed, i just want to stay away from people, its for their own good  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:13 pm
Don't fear death, embrace the time you have. Weather you spend your life hiding under your bed or out hanging with friends you will eventually die. So don't waste it or youll regret not living up to the fullest.  

England Rap

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:12 am
I suppose that my view of death is somewhat neutral, given that I strongly belive that it's only temporary. True, when someone dies, it saddens me-greatly. But, I take comfort in knowing that it's not quite the end of the road.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:10 pm
If I die, I die. Simple as that. I'm not sure how, I'm not sure when, but when it does happen, I know I can't stop it. There's really no point in fretting or fearing something so natural. smile

I love Death! ^_^

I'm sure she's beautiful.  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

khadicake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 am
i'm not afraid to die,it's how i die that i'm afraid of. for fear of sounding weak: i really don't want to experience too much pain as i pass. if i die heroically,or for what i belive in, then i would gladly take the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 pm
I do not know how I'd die...
Probably a drug overdose or heart attack during sex LOL  

Lillith Face Two

the_hamster

Learned Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm
whether you die epicly or painfully or what. that is not what people remember about you what they remember is that you lived and maybe tthe stupid stuff you did no one will remmember even a woman or man who alters forever the course of our world.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am
Personally, I think Death isn't the end I believe that we are and can be reborn.  

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers