Reply 39: Spirituality.
beliving in spirts or not Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:21 pm
I deserve death many times over. Ive both directly, and indirectly caused death of mortals. They all deserved it of course, the sad thing is that it doesnt bother me. Ive dealt so much death, it doesnt bother me at all. Not at all. I could blow a guy's head open with a 12 gauge, and walk away as if nothing happened. You dont know what thats like. Ive become the monster that I try to kill. And when I die, I can fully devote myself to the plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:02 pm
Well, just a few times and maybe you'll have paid in full. Jk.

If someone deserved death that's different than unwittingly causing deaths of people who haven't wronged you and who you didn't know at all.
Killing someone directly probably would not bother me as much as indirectly, because if I purposely killed someone, then I had reason to believe that they deserved to die or that their death was necessary and I could walk away without a second glance.
People have to become their enemies in order to defeat them. Almost no one has figured any other way.

Fire.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:14 pm
Oh yea, a couple more times and I should be good.

Ive done both. And none of it bothers me. I have no conscience. Either that, or it just doesnt care. Its like two little devils on my shoudlers arguing about how I should kill the guy. Reason is the only part of it that matters. Ive killed people only because Lucifer wanted their souls in hell. I had never heard of half the people. They died because he wanted more soldiers. Thats it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:40 pm
Well, that's life I suppose.

Or death, if you'd rather put it that way.

I suppose the guy should be killed in the way that's the most fun and the least likely to get you caught. Old fashioned blades instead of loud gunshots ftw.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:59 pm
I prefer my 14 inch bowe knife to a pistol. But if you put a rifle in my hands... Oh boy, dont even bother running, you'll only die tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:16 pm
I've heard tell of a specific way of slicing someone's throat so that they make a strange gurgling noise with their last attempted breath.

I like discreet little blades that can be easily concealed and that aren't any big bother to be replaced. Of course, that is only my preference in theory, as I've never actually assassinated someone.

Never shot a gun in my life though sweatdrop  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:04 pm
There is a way, but I prefer the 'silent mugging.' Stick the knife where the neck meets the skull, and twist upwards. Its hard to explain, but it kills instantly. I have fired virtually every type of non militarized firearm.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:51 am
Iron_Felix
There is a way, but I prefer the 'silent mugging.' Stick the knife where the neck meets the skull, and twist upwards. Its hard to explain, but it kills instantly. I have fired virtually every type of non militarized firearm.

Hmm it's like both breaking the neck (more like dislodging neck vertebreae) and plain stabbing someone. it's not like they die instantly, the body just can't react. their mind would be an interesting place to visit.  

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:54 pm
There's a way to jab something into someone's throat so that it severs their spinal cord, they're still alive, just completely paralyzed. The moment the object is removed though, they die. (From the twisted files of Herr Antichrist)

My ex was a marine, he's fired pretty much all the non-militarized and a fair number of militarized.

He has a 3rd degree black belt in one martial art and a 2nd degree in another, as well as Marine Corps martial arts training.
I keep trying to get him to teach me stuff, but he always refuses for no good reason.

I fought him once and won, another time I lost though. I really don't know if he's a better fighter or what, cause I'm pretty sure he was trying harder the time that he lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:54 pm
No, its an instant death. Trust me, I've used it enough times.

A marine eh? Theyre pretty tough. Ive never fought one though, but Ive seen it done. I've never been in any martial arts training. Its all been me, fighting for my life. Those are the best skills to learn.

Did he let you play with his K-Bar?  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:26 pm
I'd imagine as such, just repeating what I was told by someone who claimed to have done it with an oversized needle. (Like a hairpin type needle, only sharper)

Yeah, he's a Marine. got kicked out when he broke his wrist. Then he promptly grew a beer belly and works part-time at a gas station talk2hand
Augh, he needs to get healthy, get an education, and get a real job. But he'd rather take a vacation to go hang with his dad and possible get addicted Coke again, as that tends to happen when he's around his dad. -continues fuming-

k-bar?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:43 pm
That must suck alot.

K-Bar.
The marine combat knife that is a foot long. Its a beautifully balanced and crafted knife. I love knives.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:08 pm
Oooh. I want one! -raises hand-

I like knives.

And yeah. He's still an amusing and enjoyable person to be with, I just feel as though he is decaying. He seems to have no ambition whatsover. 2 years ago he'd intended to have his own business by now. Instead he is and has nothing. A while ago he got kicked out of the house he was staying at and almost moved back in with his mom.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:10 pm
Go to an army surplus store and ask about the K-Bar. Or the Marine combat knife. I love my 14 inch bowe knife though. Its my baby.
That really does suck... I think its sad when people do that with their lives.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:36 pm
About how much do you think it might cost *poor college student*
I just have a little pocketknife I can conceal no matter what I'm wearing and pull if someone threatens me in some way. I'd rather have something a little more formidable at home though.

And yeah. That's more or less why he's my ex. He's in a rapid state of decay. I couldn't stand to lose him again the way I did the first time. He doesn't understand why I push him away. He needs to stop living like he's dead inside, have a little passion for life. If he has the desire for sex, he should have the desire for some quality of life, for some kind of future other than dying overseas in the corps.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff