Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:26 am
A surprise meeting

Hime = Eidaeri and Sawaki = Shiori

RP link

Hime
Two pair of orange and pink eyes watched a few apples trees from the other side of a river. The eyes belonged to a pretty big stallion well atleast his father and brother use to say that since they was much smaller then him, the stallion had pretty natural colors but the 2 apple shaped markings on his side looked a little funny tough.

The stallion bite his lower lip a little and then he looked at the river and then at the apple trees and then back at the river again. Sure this male looked rather impressive but he was a big scarecrow he had been since he was a foal and that hadn't really gone away even if he know was an adult.

He was thinking of how he could cross the river or let it be since he knew it was both scary fishes and sharp stones in the water...he sighed deeply and tried to think of what to do.

Sawaki
Shiori was having a small walk in the plains. The sun was shining so bright today, and she was getting a little dehydrated. There should be a river nearby here, let me go have a drink and maybe a snack. she thought. Since she had begun on her journey to the mountains, all she did was get lost and try to find her way back again, she didn't want to run into a Kalona, after what Cualtzin's familiar Haidar had said about them.

She trotted happily towards the river when she saw a stallion standing on the other side of the river, looking rather worried. Being the curious mare that she was, she asked him,

"Are you ok? Is there anything I can help you with?"

Hime
The brown male nearly jumped off his skin when suddenly someone spoke to him he was so easy to scare but everything scared him but specially sudden noises did. He almost slipped down in the river but he remaind his balance and looked at the creature that had spoken to him..

Oh it was just a mare...he took a deep breath he was glad it was just a mare then he didn't had to worry at all. He smiled shyly and looked down at the female with his orange and pink eyes.

" G...good day miss...i..i am sorry you sca...red me "

He said and cleared his troat.

Sawaki
"Oh, I'm sorry..." Shiori said. "I didn't mean to frighten you..." she smiled sofltly at him and noticed that right beside her was a beautiful apple tree. Mmm, yum! she thought and plucked a bright red apple right from the tree and ate it. She looked at the stallion and realised maybe he was hungry too. "Would you like one too?" she asked.

She lightly plucked another one with her mouth and carefully made sure she wouldn't damage it. At once, she sprang into the clean river and made her way to the other side, where the stallion was standing. After making it to the other side, she placed the apple onto the floor and shook her coat wildly.

"Here," she beckoned. "They're very tasty."

Hime
The stallion watched the mare from the other side...those apples really looked delicious but those where the apples he was after from the beginning. That female sure didn't look having any problems crossing that little river but it was very nice of her to offer him an apple. He took it up gently with his teeths and took a bite..

" Y...yeah you are right they a...a...are great "

He didn't think that much of that she had scared him he was more mad of himself that he was to afraid of crossing that small little river. He decided he couldn't stay here if he wanted more apples so he very gently took a step into that river...it was cold but still ok and he slowley made his way over..

Sawaki
Shiori watched the stallion eat the apple and saw him slowly cross over the river. This is the most shy soquili I've ever met... she thought. Unlike Samus! The mere thought of him made her shiver. I hope I never see him again!

She decided to slowly try to gain the stallion's trust, maybe to learn his name. She easily crossed the river and waited till he was at the other side as well to ask,

"Excuse me.. may I know your name?"

Hime
Eidaeri munched on the apples for a while until the female asked him something...oh his name! he hadn't told her his name that was pretty rude of him. He turned around and smiled shyly.

" I..i...i am sorry my name is Eidaeri...i was s...so concentrated on the apples that i forgot every...thing else "

He bowed his head a little and started to give the female some attention instead.

" What is your n..name? "

Sawaki
Shiori giggled.

"That's ok. I'm Shiori." she said, giving Eidaeri a warm smile. She could tell that he was a rather shy stallion, and maybe she was just too much hyped up enthusiasticness for him to have around. If she could scare someone who was cold and mean, she would certainly scare someone as shy as this stallion with her hyperness. Turning back to Eidaeri, she said,

"Well, if there is nothing else I can help you with, I can leave you alone if you'd like." she asked.

Hime
" Ah well it's nice to m...meet you "

He wagged his tail a little and peeked down at the female shyly from under his white bangs...he was never good at meeting new soquili's but he did better these days then when he was a foal then everything would have scared him to death...then he shock his head..

" N...no don't leave i..i am sorry if i didn anything wrong...i am ju...st not so good at talking "

He said gently.

Sawaki
Shiori glanced back at the shy stallion. She smiled gently at him and turned a little, lowering her head and walking towards him.

"Ok," she whispered. "Maybe we can talk, and get to know each other better." she softly told him. Then she perched herself onto the ground and decided to go slowly, in order not to give Eidaeri a fright. She watched him munch away at the apple, and wondered if he had any relatives that would keep him company. She decided to ask him about it soon, when he got used to her presence.

Hime
Maybe eh told her that he wasn't good at talking was because he was stuttering? but he had been doing that since he was born he tought it was nothing that would go away maybe never. But that was a part of who he was now. He took another apple and started to aeat on it as he watched the yellow mare walking up to him..

" Y...yes that sounds ok "

He said and sounded a little happier and not as nervous as before.

Sawaki
Shiori smiled, watching him munch away at the apple. She stood up and reached for another one herself. It came cleanly off the stem of the tree, making its juice splatter over her lips. This one was very nice tasting. After gulping half the apple, she asked Eidaeri,

"Do you have any family?"

Hime
Eidaeri watched the other female carefully as he continued to eat he didn't want to stare at her since that wasn't very polite he just was a little bit of unsure how to act around strangers. He took another apple and started to munch on that one...then he peeked up at the female when she asked him a question.

" Hmm yeah i do...i...i have a mom, dad, one sister and one b..brother "

He flicked his tail..

" Do yo..u have a famil...ly? "

Sawaki
Shiori looked up at the eating stallion. She thought of the little family she had.

"Well," she started. "I have a mate I've recently met, and a human that serves as my parent, I guess." Her face turned somber. She had never met her real parents. She thought of how nice it would be to finaly have her own children and settle down a family with her dear mate.

"You're lucky to have such a rich family you know." Shiori told Eidaeri. "I would surely like to meet them one day, if we ever meet again." she didn't want to disturb Eidaeri anymore. He had people waiting for him, and so did she.

"Well then, it's been really nice talking to you!" she said, smiling. "I wish you well, and till we meet again I'll remember this nice lunch we had." She gave him a curtious bow, and set off. On her way she eyed the apple tree and plucked a nice apple for Verloren. These apples were very yummy!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:32 am
A surprise meeting

Hime = Eidaeri and Sawaki = Shiori

RP link

Hime
Eidaeri just mostly listend when the girl spoke and when she talked about a mate he blushed sfoftly since he had a girl he liked as well he just hadn't really told her he did like her yet since he didn't have the courage to do so just yet.

He flicked his ears and tail as he saw the girl walk away with an apple in her mouth. She was really nice he tought..

" Oh you right and maybe we will s..see eachother again someday "

Eidaeri didn't even noticed that he didn't stutter much as he spoke since he was busy with eating and watching Shori leave.

End..

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:33 am
Brother mine

Hime = Eidaeri and Foalen = Ahanu

RP link

Foalen
It was a lovely morning, the sun was shining down and the birds hummed songs as the fluttered through the trees and brush all around. Yawning hugely Ahanu pushed himself up and stretched. It was going to be a good day. He could tell.

Shaking the little bits of leaves and grass from his coat still a little shaggy from winter Ahanu looked around the clearing trying to decide what to do first. Deciding to do down to the river for a drink and maybe some water fun he headed in that direction. Or he tried to. Looking down he realized he had nearly ran right into his brother.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Say, would you like to come down to the river with me?"

Hime
Eidaeri was talking a nice walk and really took in the nice air and the pretty weather around him. He was much bigger now even much bigger then his own father and brother..he still wounderd why? maybe he got some genes from someone else way back in their family?

Blinking slightly when the sun hit his face he got no chance on seeing his brother either 0wo oh my!

" O..oh hi there i am s...sorry i didn't see you "

He blushed and looked down...the male was still stuttering and was still embarassed over things even if his apparence told diffrent many female would probably think he was handsome but Ei didn't think much of that. He nodded towards his brother..

" Sure i c..can come "

Foalen
"Thats great!" Ahanu responded with an encouraging nod and smile side stepping a little in his excitment. The smaller soquili knew his larger brother was a little on the timid side and he tride to help him feel more confident whenever he could. "It's such a nice day, it would be a shame to waste it just sitting around.

After thinking for a moment Ahanu looked out toward the river as if to guage it's distance. "Say feel like racing to the river?" He knew being larger his brother had an advantage in size but it was still fun to race no matter who one. Besides he was bold and that could sometimes make a diffrence.

Hime
The male nodded his brother was alays so spunky and energic he guessed that he got that from there parents sure he himself was big but he would rather be small actually then big he was the opposite compared to his parents and brothers both big and strong but maybe he would get a chance using that someday.

" U..umm sure "

He took a few steps forward and then he started to run but Ei was to sweet and actually waited for his brother to start and maybe he would even pass him but he didn't really care as long as both was happy. Many would say Ei's look didn't suit his personality with those braids Bhavesh had done he looked really handsome to bad he was to shy to even think or look at any girls.

Foalen
Still smiling soquili that looked so much like his father watched his brother out of the corner of his eye. 'Ei could be so shy sometimes. Ah well, perhaps he would grow out of it eventually. A little encoragement from his brother certianly couldn't hurt,'Ahanu thought to himself rearing in high spirits. He really didn't care about the race all that much, it was the running that was important. Letting yourself go and becoming one with the wind was what running was all about. Perhaps if 'Ei could emerse himself in the moment he would forget about his worries and cares long enough to enjoy himself a little bit. At least Ahanu hoped that is what would happen.

The moment his hooves hit the ground he was off the wind tangling itself in his mane. Though he kept his head arched so he could keep watch on his brother hoping the other would have as much fun running as he always did.

Hime
Well Ei wasn't taht much into running since he liked taken it slow since if he run to fast he didn't know what he would face or if he would step on something dangerous Ei was always worried about things like that he always had been but maybe someday he would loosen up a little more. Sure it was fun running since he felt more safe being with his brother then by himself.

" You are pretty fast even if you have shorter legs then me "

He hoffed a little for air and smiled towards his brother he was a little jelous of his brother because he still dared to do things he would never even dream of doing but he guessed that was who he was he couldn't change that.

Foalen
Ahanu had to laugh at his brother's comment as he thought back to something he had overheard his mother saying. Giving "Ei a smile he shook his head. "It's not a matter of how long or short your legs are. It's how much energy you have according to mother. I overheard her telling father that she thinks I have more than my fair share."

He wickered as he kept pace with his brother watching as the other young stallion carefully placed each hoof and watched all around for any sign of trouble. It wasn't likely that Eidaeri would be caught off guard the way he sometimes was. But it seemed a little sad never to throw caution to the wind and simply be what you are to the fullest possible extent. Though perhaps that was why they were brothers. Together they would ballance eachother out. Each being better off than they would be alone.

'Ei sense of caution tended to rub off a little bit on Ahanu when the white haired stallion was arround. Likewise Ahanu was certian that his brother was a little less timid and perhaps even a little daring when they spent time together. So it all worked out well in the end.

Looking down the trail Ahanu spied a tree that had fallen into the path. "Oh look at that tree, 'Ei. Do you think we could jump it?"

Hime
" Oh t...that is what i tought? i guess i wa..s wrong but i am su..re mother is right "

There mother was very wise so she probably knew everything or atleast a lot about the world and there father was very skilled as well. He watched his brother that was full of excitment and couldn't help but smile and feel a little excited as well. Then he blinked and watched the tree his brother was talking about.

" Oh i..i don't know m...maybe we could do that...but don't y..you think it be dangerous? "

The stallion was always scared of new things so it wasn't a surprise that he would be scared of jumping over a fallen tree either.

Foalen
"I supoose jumping a log could be dangerous, if you weren't careful." Ahanu agreed with a nod.

But agreeing didn't make him any less inclined to try jumping. His brother's comment did cause him to look for a way to mediate the danger through. "Look over there, the far side of the tree is shorter than the near side. If we try it from over there it will be a lot easier."

Trotting up next to the log he looked over the edge of it. " And there's grass on the other side so it shouldn't hurt too much if we don't make a proper landing. Though I am sure that won't be a problem."

Hime
Ei nodded his big head and flicked his ears a little his brave brother always know what to do why did he never came up with things like that? he followed his brother and looked at the log and all the other things he was talking about...

" Hmm b..but will that really be o..ok? "

Ei sniffed on the grass and looked at the log again.

" Maybe yo..u are right "

Foalen
"I'll tell you what. Let me try it first. If I have any problems you don't have to do it if you don't feel up to it." Ahanu said with a kind smile and a nod for his timid brother. Turing around the bolder soquili walked back a few paces to give himself some room to jump.

Facing the obstacle once more he eyed it carefully knowing his brother's sense of caution was not entirely misplaced. Ahanu took a deep breath and then slowly let it out, calming himself. He took another and then lunged forward one pace, two, and then launched himself up into the air.

Laughing he soared over the log to land firmly on the other side. Stepping out of the stride he whirled around to look back over the tree at his brother. "That was fantastic! It's almost like flying. I wonder if that is how the winged soquili feel all the time."

As Ahanu's heart settled back into a less frantic rhythm he tossed his head leaning forward enquiringly. "So what do you think. Do you want to try? If you really don't want to go over it I am sure we can find a path through the forest."

Hime
Eidaeri nodded but since he had long legs and that log wasn't that big well not that he was this tall and big things like those logs didn't seem that dangerous if you didn't try jumping over them. But seeing his brother doing it couldn't really be that hard right?

Stomping the ground a little with his hoves he tried to make himself ready...he could jump he just never tried jumping over things that was uneccesary big.

Eidaeri tried and started to run towards the log and with a perfect timing he jumped over it and landed on the other side. Then he stopped and looked back...that log didn't look very big at all anymore. Maybe Ei was a natrual since he didn't seem to have problems jumping over high things.

" T..that wasn't very hard "

He said with a surprised voice.

Foalen
"Yes!" Ahanu cheered, darting forward happily at his brother's sucess. "Oh that was well done Eidaeri. I knew you could do it, if you put your mind to it." He confided as he gave the larger stallion a congratulatory nundge.

Sobering the wild patterned soquili gave Eidaeri serious look. "Don't you ever let anyone put you down because your cautious. I over heard some of the other young stallions bullying you the other day. Don't pay them any mind. It takes a huge amount of courage to face what you are afraid of and over come it. You are one of the bravest soquili I know and I am proud that you are my brother. And next time if someone is bothering you, let me know. Family sticks together. I will teach them a thing or two if they aren't going to leave you alone.

Hime
Eidaeri nodded and flicked his tail happy he was glad that he could do it it wasn't everyday that he jumped over something like that. He looked back at the log and blinked a few times then he looked back at his brother..talking down on him? others did?

" Umm w...well i know that i am shy but they probably do...nt have anything else to talk about then m..me "

He wasn't really sad he just couldn't understand why others had to talk behind someone elses back,

" I..i be ok "

Atleast he tought so or his brother would probably scare them off.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:20 am
ninja  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:24 am
The grim and the kind

Hime = Eidaeri and Lady Kiya = Tohru

RP link

Hime
A purple nose sniffed the surface of a small river that was laying near a forest. It was getting dark since the sun was setting in the horizon and the light was getting pretty dim and it was hard to see what the creature with the purple nose looked like. But that was just how she liked it then she probably wont meet someone that had to talk to her..

The mare tasted the water with her lips it tasted fresh and good but not to cold. She wagged her braided tail a little and the last sunlight stroke the mares stones she had on her troat and nose and they sparckeld a little before the sun went to bed in the horizon.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Tohru made her way slowly down the edge of a river. It was the fastest root back to her teepee. She had been out just wondering like she normally did. Getting away from the teepee was always nice. The slow setting sun made everything orangish- red.

She looked distant as she walked, like she did normally. Not really thinking about anything. She hadn't realized there was another mare close by. Nor was she really paying attention to where she was going, like normal.

Hime
Moir twitched her ears a little hmm was someone comming? she took a few more zips of the water and raised her head...she looked around a little she couldn't help but to be a little tense since there had been awfully many stupid and lovesick stallions running around and she did everything to avoid them. The mare took a step out and now it was easier to see the mare and her colors.

She was light purple, she had two gemstones one on her nose and the other on her troat, her eyes was grey, a pair of silver wings coverd her sides and she had a long unicorn horn on her forhead. This female was a pure alicorn and they wasn't really that normal to see since they where rare.

She continued to stand there to see who it was that was comming..

[ Lady Kiya ]
It only took a few minutes more before the other mare came into the view of the distant Tohru. Her mind still on nothing at all, yet everything. Mostly on Kyo and Yuki, her good friends. She hoped they wouldn't worry too much that she was a little late from her walk, but she figured they wouldn't even notice?

She still hadn't noticed the mare in the distance. Her clothing flapped around in the wind along with her two bows near her hears. Her mane floated in the wind along was her long tail, though it mostly just dragged in the dirt. Her bright turquoise eyes showed nothing but kindness. Her light color coat made her look as if she had no fur at all, and resembled more of a human then a horse.

Hime
Moir eyed the other female...hmm she didn't look like a bad one she looked very nice actually but Moir wasn't really interested in talking to anyone she didn't know but if the other one said hi she didn't want to be not polite and say nothing back she didn't want to be rude. She flapped her wings a little and bent down to take another zip of water...

This evening was really calm and he hadn't been running into any stupid stallion today either...and mares she didn't mind.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Tohru finally took a looking around to actually see where she was. In doing so, she saw a rather pretty mare who seemed to notice her as well. Well, that was strange, she'd never seen a mare like this one. Horns and wings? She smiled as she started towards the mare more. Mostly which was in the same direction she was going

"OH! Hello there!" She said with a cheery voice. Her ribbons flowing in the air gracefully. Her outfit was also moving along with the wind. Along with her long mane and tail. The other mare was a grayish purple looking mare, with what looked like a gem in the middle of her neck and face. Her white with black tipped wings seemed to go well with her white and black hair and horns. To be truthful, Tohru didn't even notice the horn until the wind switched directions.

Hime
Moir watched the other mare approach her she probably wanted to talk to her since she looked cheerful but a little wierd what was that outfit? she blinked and stopped drinking water and raised her head. She fluffed up her wings a little and didn't say anything before the mare was close enough..

" Oh hallo! i see that i wasn't the only one having an evening stroll "

She said with a weak smile and watched the girls outfit carefully so it wouldn't look like she starred or looked down at her. They where borb females and females should always back eachother up. It was better talking to girls then those annoying love sick stallions.

[ Lady Kiya ]
"Indeed not!" She said happily to the mare. She had wings, and a horn! How interesting. The mare was very pretty, Tohru couldn't help but find herself admiring the other a bit. "They are very enjoyable, I must say." She said with another smile. Her hair continued to flow in the air. Unlike herself, the other mare had a short mane.

Hime
Moir just nodded her small head a little and continued to watch the other mare with her grey eyes. But Moir decided to not ask about the other mares clothes..

" Yes they are...so do you live around here? "

Atleast she could talk to the mare for a while even if Moir wasn't that much interested in talking. But where had she seen fabric like that? didn't the humans had clothes like that? but why was a soquili running around with it then? Strange she tought there had to be a reason.

[ Lady Kiya ]
"Oh... No" She said with a light shake with her head. "Not that close, but this is the way to where I live." She said with a smile. "Do you live around here?" It seemed like something to talk about, the mare seemed very nice. Her ribbons with in her mane flowed with the wind lightly, along with bits of her mane.

Hime
Oh the way to her home? well that seemed logic since the forest was big and she knew a lot of soquili's , humans and other creatures passed it on there ways to their homes. She smirked lightly..

" Ah ok...well no i don't live here i am just passing trough i guess "

Well she had some areas she lived more in and some places she just visited during a very short time but mostly she actually visited the teepee there a human called Bhavesh lived and that silly guy Taroji that use to call her sister...it was a nice place actually even if she really didn't want to admit it.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Tohru smiled. "Oh! Must be exciting traveling all the time!" She said after the other said. She flicked her long tail to rid any grass, dirt, or other things that might have gotten stuck there. "I wouldn't know, though. It sounds like it'd be fun, at least." She said with a sweet smile.

Hime
Hmm fun traveling? well it was ok she tought tough it was nice being with others as well but mostly she liked spending time alone since she liked when it was silent and calm around her and sometimes it was just to noicy around her home so she had to go away for a while.

" Sometimes my home is to noicy then i leave for a while... "

She tought that was a good answer to why she traveld a lot..

[ Lady Kiya ]
She laughed and nodded. "I know how that is. Kyo and Yuki always fight." She said with a nod. "But they are getting better at not fighting as much." Or that's what she noticed. It was nice to see them not fight, but she was so use to it, it something she'd have to get use to.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:52 am
The grim and the kind

Hime = Eidaeri and Lady Kiya = Tohru

RP link

Hime
Oh? was that her friends or maybe a boyfriend or two? Moir had no idea some females liked having more then one stallion around them she herself didnt have many friends.

" Oh? who is Yuki and Kyo? "

She hoped the other female wouldnt mind she asking about her friends or what they now was. She flicked her tail and blinked a few times as she waited for an answer.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:54 am
Oh no a pretty one 0wo!

Hime = Hinode and Swirley = Baldev

RP link

Hime

Hinode was taking a walk trough the forest and was headed towards an open feild since it usually had the most delicious grass and maybe some tasty flowers to eat? The mare was yellow almost golden she had pink and orange hair that was braided she indeed looked pure with those colors but this female also had a pair of big black kalona wings and a pair of white horns on her head.

Her mother was a wind soquili and her father a kalona she knew she was diffrent tough she tought that she just got her fathers kalona look and not her mother and sisters beauty.

She flicked her tail a little as she walked towards the field. This day felt really calm and nice so far she wounderd if something more would happen then just eating?

`Swirly
Baldev still stood in the same open field as where he had been to get his mane, tail, and feathers all dried out. Not feathers like wings but the hair around his hooves. When he walked his cloven hooves weren’t actually visible. His body had a rich sky blue to it and the rest of him was covered in silver henna. A grin came to his face as he tried to toss some of the curls out of his face. Someone was coming towards him.

Normally Baldev really wasn’t observant enough to notice when someone was coming, but this wasn’t just anybody. A lovely female was headed his way according to the wind and right at the edge of the woods flashes of yellow and shadow came and went.

Looks like his day alone in the field was going to be interrupted by someone. Good, he needed to meet more people.

Hime
The mare stopped when she reached the beginning of the field and looked around since she didn't see anyone out there she tought everything was good to go. She slowley walked out on the field and bent down her head and started to nibble on the fresh grass that was growing beneath her. Usually she was more observent and would have noticed the pretty looking male that was walking towards her but her mind was somewhere else at the moment.

This female had a rather sweet but cool expression at the same time maybe because of her parents? If Hinode could pick she would either be a fullblood Kalona or a Wind like her mother and her sister had the looks of a wind soquili...maybe she was thinking to much?

Then she perked her ears forward and lifted her head...was someone comming?

`Swirly
Baldev came to a complete stop, noticing the wings that in his home were only on those of an evil disposition. Getting mauled didn’t really appeal to him in the slightest He blinked as she began to graze and smiled lazily. Didn’t really seem to be too evil, so why not talk to her a bit. Shifting from one foot to the other, Baldev carefully and silently posed himself as was custom. Get yourself looking as handsome as possible -then- start speaking to others.

A quick clearing of his throat and then he called out, “Hello there.” That seemed like enough. Overly long greetings that weren’t worth the time or effort usually put other people off because they had to focus. His home really wasn’t very conversation oriented anyways.

Would she be a kalona or a normal mare? Perhaps something in between?

Hime
Hinode looked straight forward and then to the sides and then she spotted something blue and silver comming towards her. She twitched her tail and blinked a few times with her red eyes she saw that it was another soquili but she had no idea it was a stallion before he got closer...and oh no he was a pretty one as well. Hinode felt that she started to panic...what to do?

" s**t!! "

Hinode turned around and pretended to not see the stallion but she wasn't really discret but she always got nervous around pretty stallions she could never concentrate or even talk normally around them so it was better to just ignore him maybe he would go away then <<;

Hinode could barley breath as she stod there and hoped that the male would leave...he probably wouldn't but she didn't really want to be rude she just didn't know what to say.

`Swirly
His gait was no faster than any other speed he would normally use, and Baldev had a feeling that he could have gotten down onto his forelegs and crawled and the panic in her eyes would still be there. Jesus, this was the second mare he had scared in these lands and the reaction didn’t really seem to be making very much sense at all. Wait.. Now she was calling him s**t?

That wouldn’t do at all.

… It got even worse. He could nearly feel the angry boiling up in him when she swore then turned her back. Sighing softly he came to a stop and propped up a foot. Truth be told he was settling in to give her a good talking to. Poor manners were never a good excuse now were they?

“You know.. It’s considered incredibly rude to swear then turn your back. Some would take that as enough of a reason to attack.” Did she want him to attack? Seemed like an odd habit.

Hime
Hinode stood there and felt really stupid why did she even turn around it wasn't really like she was afraid of him but it was her only choice that or the unfamilair male would have seen her blushing face. She took a deep breath and tired to focus she had to say something..

" I..i am sorry i didn't meen to be rude it's just that i have a hard time focusing around pretty stallions like you "

Oh no that wasn't really good to say either...she sighed and rise her head so she wouldn't look so down tough her ears was leaning backwards because she felt so stupid.

" I am probably not making my father proud right now.. "

She turned around after a while atleast she had to look at the guy now she just couldn't just have her back against him now when she talked to him..

`Swirly
His temper and ego really were taking a beating lately. Females around her must prefer less… hair? That was about the only thing that Baldev knew he had in abundance. Well, the henna markings.. Did he burn others eyes with what he looked like. Good grief.. He was getting a complex of some sort.

“Pretty? M’dear, you are pretty but I’m fairly certain that I am not.” A bow of his head to finish off the statement.

Lazily he threw some of his white curls onto the other side of his neck, making it all sit on one side and looking almost ridiculously tall. His head lowered and Baldev decided to just relax.

“Make your father proud.. You know you aren’t the only one to mention their father around me.. Not a very fun thing for me to associate myself with.”

He’d had most of that conversation with her back end and the relief from not talking to the horse’s a**… quite literally, made Baldev chuckle a bit.

Hime
She shouldn't have turned around since when she did the stallion looked even more goodlooking up close 0////o she could feel her face getting all red again and things didn't get better when the male tossed with his hair a little.

" Umm...well have you ever seen yourself in the reflection of a lake for example? "

Right now she had forgotten her father since her mind and eyes got busy with scanning the pretty soquili infront of her. He had a silver horn and a diffrent shaped tail so he had to be a unicorn no wounder why he was so pretty all unicorns was always so pure and goodlooking was he even aware of that?

" I meen your are a unicorn you are always pretty "

She blew of some hair that has gotten into her eyes what was wrong with him....she wasn't pretty her mother and sister was but not her.

`Swirly
He couldn’t quite figure out what it was with mares that had him feeling like either a monster or the most girly creature imaginable. She was blushing though.. That was usually a pretty good sign for him.

“I’ve seen myself, yes. That does not quite make me understand anything you.. Know?”

Baldev himself wasn’t too worried about looking at the pretty mare in front of him. Creamy yellow, etchy markings, thick braids with some curls to the end. His eyes knew how to appreciate the prettiness of others. Her wings were unusual though, what creature had that type of wing?

“I’ve met a few ugly unicorns.. But I thank you for not thinking me ugly”

He tossed a few pieces of hair back, contemplating her for a moment. “So what brings you here miss?”

Hime
She didn't think he was a monster really he was just handsome and that made her think of other stuff and well that made her confused. She rolled her shoulders a little and tried to be more relaxed she was a half Kalona after all she couldn't be "afraid" of pretty stallions tough they made her weak.

" Ok~~ well i guess that i my own opinion then "

But this guy seemed nice so it probably wouldn't do her any harm hanging out with him for a while it probably would do her some good.

" Heh you have? i can't say i have....here? well i was just taking a walk maybe i practice my flying a little "

The mare said and wiggeld her big black kalona wings a little. Hadn't the male noticed her evil side at all? or maybe the male was into some danger?

" So you aint scared of me then? "

`Swirly
Baldev blinked feeling more than a little bit confused as to what precisely was going on. This mare seemed to prefer to be quiet and his mind was already trying to remember if their names had been exchanged. No, he was more than a little bit sure that he hadn’t given his and vice versa.

“Oh.. I am Baldev.. My manners must have slipped.”

His mind finally kicked in that she was part evil, or at least she had the wings of one that would be evil. Also the horn.

Too bad she looked about as frightening as a kitten to him, most females just couldn’t get him to feel all that worried or terrified.

“In all honesty I just now noticed your wings.” Scared of her? Why in the hell would he be afraid of another person that wasn’t trying to eat him?

“Uh.. No but do you want me to be?”

Hime
Hinode didn't know if she wanted him to be afraid of her...actually not if he didn't try anything funny then maybe. But with her colors she got from her mother she didn't look scary at all. But she didn't want guys to think she was cute either or maybe a little.

" My name is Hinode it meens sunset "

She wounderd if Baldev ment something or if it was just a name.

She had calmed down some after she first saw him even if he was handsome she had gotten used to it atleast a little.

" Ah ok...most soquili's i met notice them right away "

She said with a chuckle. And she didn't know if she wanted him to be afraid of her so she decided not ot answer that question.

`Swirly
His eyes relaxed from their narrowed state and Baldev simply waited while the wheels in the mare’s mind cranked. Some would not be willing to wait while a woman decided whether fear was necessary..

But then too he really wasn’t like most…

“I have long since forgotten what my name means…”

He knew that his name had a meaning behind it and that it went well with who he was, but for so long that hadn’t really mattered.

“I am not like most, but your type of wings are new to me.”

No answer.. Well that was better than a no. He relaxed and let her take control of the conversation, that would end best for all of them.

Hime
Hinode felt more relaxed as the stallion relaxed he seemed so calm and that made her calm as well. But she would still have a problem focusing around pretty stallions that was her weakness after all and she hated that since it made her weak and Kalona's should be weak even if she was a half one.

" My wings? well i am a Kalona or atleast a half one "

She said and peeked back at her black wings that had a little shade of pink at the tips. She wiggeld them a little and then she looked at the stallion again..

" You meen you never met a Kalona before? "

She was actually a little surprised but this was actually the first time she met a unicorn as well...well atleast up close.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:19 am
Oh no a pretty one 0wo!

Hime = Hinode and Swirley = Baldev

RP link

`Swirly
Baldev was rather glad to not be his brother right now. He had seen Harij in public situations and the other stallion would probably have climbed a tree by now from the tension of being around someone that wasn’t already friendly. A Kalona, huh? So he’d best not piss her off?

“Oh, I’ve not met a Kalona before.. None from where I came from.”

That was true, for the most part. Other than unicorns, nobody else was allowed into the territory he had lived in. In truth, Harij had been cast out.. But that was another story.

“Only vague stories, no pictures.”

Was she shocked by the admission? Around here were Kalonas considered extra special or something? Well, maybe he’d have to find one to chat with? Wait.. She was half.. That was good enough for his peace of mind!

Hime
Hinode poked some of the grass with one of her front hove as she listend to the stallion she still tried not to look to much at him since she knew she was going to get unfocused again. Baldev was the prettiest stallion she had met so far...

" Ah it's ok we are not that common to see actually but all kalona's isn't dangerous "

Atleast from her experience. Then she raised a brown as she watched the blue male...she didn't want anyone to be afraid of her just treat her with the respect as she wanted.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:20 am
Fall colors and darker tones

Hime = Hinode and `raze = Marius

RP link

`raze

It was nice to finally feel the autumn breeze instead of the summer sun. The air smelt of decaying leaves, fresh, and simply nice and chilly. The overbearing sun and heat was only harder on the stallion due to hsi dark coat, so the oncoming cooler months was certainly desired by Marius. His home, the mountains, certainly would be a year-long cooler, but most of his companions were here. His family stayed down on the lowlands as well. Who was he to abandon them? He mused over these as he lay on his side under a tree, a makeshift pillow of leaves cushioning his head. He inhaled deeply, relishing the crisp air, and then exhaling.

Fall was certainly one of his favorite seasons, the first he already knew would be winter. The snow would be coming late Novemeber he hoped, and it would almost be like the mountains, almost.

Something was a bit off about this day, however.
He frowned, his eyes shut as he thought. What could it be...

Hime

A mare was out talking a walk as well but she wasn't really any mare, her mother was a wind soquili and her father a kalona. She knew that mix wasn't really normal specially not when Hinode had gotten her mothers looks but her fathers Kalona genes at the same time. She flicked her braided and curley tail a little as she walked...

The fall was comming and almost all the trees around her had started to change color to red, orange or yellow. The female glanced around with her red eyes. Latley she had been leaving her family for longer periods maybe because she was an adult now..

Then the female stopped she spotted a small hare sitting infront of her and her kalona instincts kicked in...she just wanted to scare it just a little she tought.

`raze
Nearby he heard small footfalls. Somebody was merely taking a walk it seemed, enjoying the fall weather. He lifted his head a bit, his bi-colored eyes lazily searching the ground. He only saw grass, leaves... And a rabbit. So it was only a little critter. He smiled slightly, before resting his head down again. He nestled his head into the bed of leaves, rustling them again. The rabbits would have to find a place to sleep for winter. Probably getting all fat and ready...

Or were squirrels the ones who did that?

He lifted his head once more, his eyes back on the hare. It was quite far off, but in eye-shot. Standing behind it... A mare? He squinted his eyes to make sure.
Yup, one with black wings. He had seen winged mares before, but never really with bat-like wings.

What was she doing with that hare? He troubled himself to sit up, eyes cautiously watching the two.

Hime
Wagging her braided and curley tail a little she glanced at the hare...she grinned a little to show of her sharp teeths then she rushed towards it and the poor hare was really fast to react and run down in his little hole in the ground again. Hinode couldn't help that she wanted to do things like that sometimes she just wanted to make sure that her instincts didn't fail her.

She hadn't even noticed the other stallion standing infront of her but she did now now that she was closer. She just stopped and blinked with her red eyes...had he seen that he chased the hare? he probably had since he was standing there the hole time.

The mare didn't know what to say...she just stood there and looked at the stallion.

`raze
He began to stand up slowly, trying not to deter the mare's attention on the rabbit to himself. He wanted to see how she acted on her own without someone watching. He kept silent as she chased the rabbit, and though from this distance he could see she had quite the pretty face on her, she had some devious instincts. Marius's eyes flickered to her Kalona wings, knowing very well where those instincts came from.

The dark stallion decided to play it on the safe side and be a little cautious. He had met a half Kalona before, and she didn't snap at him. So maybe he had some luck with these breeds? He looked back to her, seeing that she had noticed him. Marius smiled lightly, taking a few strides towards her. He flicked his tail, and stopp when he was a comfortable distance away from the yellow mare. "A good day to chase hare I see today," he began in a breathy voice, looking back towards the rabbit hole, "Hopefully I didn't butt in on your fun?"

He kept his eyes guarded, his muscles tense in case she was more Kalona than anything else, though she looked quite tame. It probably wasn't wise to approach one with such a bloodline so easily, but after meeting Nev, it didn't even matter anymore.

Hime
Hinode blinked and then she raised her head so he had seen her after all that that she was ashamed of her instincts but it was still rather embarassing that he had seen her. She rolled her shoulds a little and tried to act calm since she usually got nervous around guys..

" O..oh hallo! umm well i was just taking a walk that's all "

The mare said and flicked her ears. She then took a few steps clsoer to take another look at the stallion he actually looked really pretty up close but it was never good for Hinode's brain to think that about guys then she would loose her concentration so she stopped and concentrated on what he said instead..

" Well i guess that is something we Kalona's do? "

She was just half but she had no idea if the stallion could tell that.

`raze
Marius watched her with guarded eyes for a second, raising a brow at her response. The roll of her shoulders indicated that she wasn't going to charge him, which made this a much more enjoyable situation. A smile cracked on his face, a chuckle slipping past his lips. "Just a walk, you say?" Did taing a walk entitle one to chase a rabbit? He didn't think so. He understood however, her trying to defend herself and not trying to look weird. Marius took a few steps forward as she did, knowing very well she was trying to get a closer look. He attempted to stand taller, but was more keen on surveying the rabbit-chasing mare.

He was slow to respond to her latest comment, his eyes on her Kalona wings. 'So I was right,' he thought, nodding before looking to the mare's eyes, which were a delightful shade of pink, "I thought Kalonas hunted Soquili, not rabbits," he said with a light tone, flicking his tail. She was certainly half a Kalona from how she acted. Then again, he only knew of Kalonas from stories.

"Well rabbit-chaser, I think introductions are a must," he said with a nod, taking a few steps around her in almost a circling motion, "I'm Marius. And what so happens to be your name?"

Hime
Well she hoped she didn't look to stupid chasing that rabbit? she blew off some hair from her face and took another step closer atleast this guy seemed to know something about how Kalona's acted so she didn't have to explain it for him...but maybe he gad a negative picture of how Kalonas was? not all of them was bad.

" Yes just a walk and the rabbit happend to get passed my way.. #

She didn't want to eb rude or anything just try to explain to him what she was doing here.

Chasing other soquili's? no why would she do that ok maybe it they really was her enemies but or else she wouldn't.

" And why would i do that? maybe it they where my enemies "

She said with a chuckle.

" Oh and my name is Hinode...it meens sunset "

`raze
He chuckled lightly at the mare. So simply ebcause there was a rabbit, she woul chase it? Quite fascinating, but... Odd, in a way. He could blame it on her Kalona heritage, but didn't. He knew a half-Kalona, and she acted nothing like one. Good thing for dominant "good" alleles.

He pursed his lips as he regarded her carefully. Was she that naive, not to know why Kalonas would chase other Soquili? He tossed his mane as he thought, "Well, I can see you're quite civilized for one with Kalona blood," he offered a kind smile, "It's just that I've always heard of Kalonas well, attacking others." He watched her carefully to see her response, though he rose his brows at her name.

"Hinode?" He repeated, letting the name roll off his tongue, "And sunset, would've been more fitting if we met at the time," he said in a charming voice, looking off towards the fall sky, "I don't think my name has any meaning." He mused quietly, before turning his attention back to her.

"For a moment I would have assumed your name meant 'Great Rabbit Chaser of the Land'," he snickered lightly, only trying to keep the conversation going. He wanted to see how other half-breeds acted. He couldn't judge them all based on one meet afterall.

Hime
Hinode listend to the stallions answers oh so names didn't really had to have a meening? well her sisters name was a little strange but not compared to their father and it also had a meening. But Hinode wounderd why many had heard so many scary stories about Kalona's but maybe they should be bad?

" Oh you think so? well i probably wouldn't attack anyone if he or she didn't attack me if i wasn't mad of course "

Sure she could have a short temper but that didn't meen she would attack just anyone.

" What? great rabbit chaser? no my parents wasn't that crazy that they named me to something like that "

She smirked and looked at the stallion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:27 am
ninja  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:40 pm
I've met your sister

Hime = Hinode and Skylar14 = Dustin

RP link

Skylar14

It was a windy day and the clouds threatened to rain and add to the already gloomy looking lands, but this did not dampen the spirits of one black winged stallion.

He stood at the edge of the lake and drank the cool water it provided. He had been through a rough bout trying to fly to the lake, as windy as it was, and was now rather tired from the stupid decision. Oh well...atleast I got to where I wanted to go. he thought to himself as he looked up into the grey sky. Shifting his wings to lay neatly across his back, he flicked his bobbed tail and looked down into the water.

He smiled at his relfection, checking to see if he was as good looking as he had been the day before. He was not vain and appearances did not matter to him, it was just nice to know he still looked that same and had not unexpectidly changed. Though he didn't know if that could really happen in the span of a single night, but one could never tell.

Hime

A yellow colored mare had been practicing her wings as well. She was not that tired tough just a little. The female had big black and strong kalona wings attached to her yellow body, her hair was pink-orange and braided she even had a pair of white horns on her head.

The mare yawned as she walked towards the lake she had to get some water to drink since it wasn't good to practice flying and then don't drink something afterwards. The female rolled her shoulders a little and walked towards the lake.

Her red eyes looked forward and her braids wagged nicley in the wind as she walked.

Skylar14
That stallion cocked his head to the side as he continued to look at his reflection. It gave him something to do plus no one was around at the moment to see him be a little vain.

He shook his head and watched as his short mane flopped a little. Then he turned sideways and wiggled his bobbed tail. The dog tags about his neck about his neck clanged a bit as the wing blew them slightly. His fierce ice blue eyes looked over the image in the water critically before he gave another chuckle. Now I am acting like Rhapsody! "Only without the worrying of whom would tease me for my color." he said allowed to himself, unaware that a particular mare was coming to the same lake he was at.

Hime
Hinode then tought she felt someone near but she could be wrong. She continued to go foward no creature would probably stop her since her kalona blood was pretty obvious usually animals run away or kept an eye on her when she was around. She reached the like and almost noticed a black winged stallion standing there right away..

She just raised a brow and walked down to the lake..

She just peeked at his direction and wounderd if he had seen her as well but he seemed busy with himself.

Skylar14
Dustin heard movement of hoof beats from behind him and raised his head in the direction he heard the sound come from. To his suprise, there came walking towards the lake was a pale yellow kalona mare with black wings.

He raised a brow as well and watched her as she walked down to the lake. This was certainly turning out to be a fairly interesting day now. The only kalona he had ever met had been a half-blooded kalona mare who looked like a wind more than a kalona.

Needless to say, he was cautious and watched her out of the corner of his eye as he bent back down to take a drink from the cool water, now less interested in his reflection than he had been earlier.

Hime
Hinode continued to walk forward and did exactly what the male did and took a zip of water to cool her troat down a little she had been walking pretty far today and needed a drink. She glanced at the male and bent down her kalona wings to rest against her body. Tough Hinode looked somewhat both evil and sweet because of her kalona blood but her mothers colors..

" Hallo! i guess i wasn't the only one thinking of drinking some water "

The females tone of speaking wasn't that sugar sweet it was more of the opposite with a more mysterious tone in it..she wagged her tail and watched the wind soquili he was the same breed like her mother and maybe it was good that he wasn't a kalona since latley she had had a hard time trusting them specially her father...

Skylar14
He continued to watch as she folded her own massive black wings and sipped at the water as well. Not so interested in water, he lifted his head and looked at her, partially in curiosity and partially in amusement that such a creature would even think of drinking the same water as he when considering her race thought him to be nothing more than dirt beneath thier hooves.

Nodding his head, Dustin ackknowledged her as she spole to him, anything less and he could most likely kiss his life goodbye. "I would say that your guess was right." he said, speeaking evenly and smoothly. He was not afriad of her, just causious of her presence so close to him. Just because her exterior was pale and sweet in color, she could turn out to be as black as her wings.

Hime
Hinode had never been that aggresive or so tough she had a hot temper sometimes but she had never attacked anyone tough it would be hard for him to know. She raised a brow and continued to glance at him atleast this male was nothing like her father even if his colors was a little similar.

" Yeah i guess so what are you doing around here? do you live here? "

She simply asked and wanted to start up a conversation since those she had met had not been afraid of her that had been suspicious with what she was but being a half kolona with the colors of a sweet sunset didn't make her look that fearful.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:31 pm
ninja  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:33 pm
Oh someone like me

Hime = Meiram and mint `tea = Ellessar

RP link

Hime

The small purple udia male licked his lips then he raised his head, he just had a drink at a nearby stream after a walk. The small male blinked and then looked down at his braid that he had in his mane oh no! it was wet...why didn't he look if the braid had fell down into the stream before he had a drink. Shoot! he tought to himself as he took a few steps back but then dirt got stuck in it instead.

God why did his hair has to be so long...The male sighed and made a unpleasant expression at his long hair. He couldn't really remember much about his passed but he couldn't understand why his hair wasn't shorter what kind of strange place was he from?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:49 pm
ninja  

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:50 pm
Ok RP's that have been posted in from jan to march

3 posts in the Hinode Dustin RP page 9

That is it for now..

3/3 - 08

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items