Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:05 pm
Chaleha rushed in behind Awnae,social gatherings were so complicated,finally she was doing what she liked to do,play. She splashed Dawati,and Awnae. Moving quickly away from them so their return splashes went on each other. Chaleha laughed and swam back over to them from the deeper side of the water.Then she swam to the shore and shook herself on the beach.Looking back at the mare and the racoon in the water,she galloped out into the meadow hard and fast,only to return to the path heading to the river,she cantered down to them and jumped into the water making an award winning splash!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:01 pm
*Micah looked at Awnae with seething anger dripping in the depths of his eyes. How dare she come so close.. So close to letting his Chal wonder about him. He glared at her, then softened his eyes to Chal* Im sure she meant nothing, 'fore I can think of nothing I have told her to cause any impact.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:34 am
She looked at him.Knowing something was up she only smiled at him."Micah,if you have other plans in your life,just tell me."She paused,not wanting to hurt feelings or turn him loose entirely she continued,"You and I have been friends for a long time,now.First we are friends.Our feelings may not be the same,but friendship will always be there."Then she nipped his mane playfully and said,"Tag you are it!" Racing off from him,she laughed.Not an evil laugh,but a happy fun loving laugh that is her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:13 am
Giggling at the splashes Chaleha made. "Oh Chal, you're gonna get it!" Jumping back out of the water, she ran after her friend. Only to find her and Micah chatting and then playing tag. Standing there, she wondered what had happened, did Micah tell her, or did he do something else? Either way, Awnae has done her job. She was definetly good at making others mad alright.

Trying to catch his breath, the raccoon fell down beside Awnae's leg. He had to run after Chaleha and his owner too. "Don't...go...soooo...fast!" Breathing hard, he looked up at Awnae with a mad face.

Looking down at Dawati, she moved her leg, causing him to fall over since he was leaning on it. "What? Am I too fast for you?" Raising an eyebrow, she smirked. Then just standing there to watch them two play, wondering how they will be later on in the future.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:39 pm
Micah had disappeared suddenly.Chaleha had turned her back and he was gone.She stamped her right hoof,and returned to her firend and the racoon."Well your wandering brother has gone away again." She watched Dawati pick himself up,laughing as he did.It was good someone was happy,she thought to herself."Awnae,where does he go,and please don't say you do not know."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:21 am
Surprise shock, her brother did run off on them again! "Oh no...what a stupid..." She muttered some curses to herself and then looked at Chaleha confused. "Uh...well, he could only go to his teepee, I know for sure there can't be any other place he'll go to. That is all. Onless..." Awnae wanted to tell Chaleha, but should she keep the secret. It is Micah's fault for not tell her before...knowing me, he should know that I would... "...he is gone to another's teepee or to another place with someone else." The mare sighed and smiled at Chaleha. "I don't want you to go heart broken...at all...Micah loves you...a lot. Although there is another mare who also is in his heart. Now he has to decide who to pick...that was the secret." Snorting, she didn't dare to look at Chaleha's reaction. "Don't tell him I told you."

Brushing himself off, he gave a shock look. "Awnae! You know we're not suppose to tell!!" The raccoon was not happy indeed. How can Micah's own sister betray him. "You know that."

"Well..she is going to find out sooner or later. Plus, she is my best friend, I can't hide things from her. Now shut up and don't talk to me like that." Nodding. Awnae knew that she has to have a point there. Chaleha is her best friend, since they knew each other since being fillies.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:47 am
Chaleha,chuckled.Awnae froze.Dawati moved a little further away thinking Chaleha may be getting violent. She looked up at the sky and said,"Now you know he could have said something to me about that."She paused,"I just stood there and opened the door for him to do just that.And he ran off first chance he got."Inside she was seething,but she would not let it show.Not because there was another,but because he did not trust her enough to tell her.That was what hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:16 pm
*Micah would not go back. He had left, and he wasnt going back. He had heard his sister tell. Heard her betray his very soul. His eyes were black, and a small, almost unnoticable tear rolled off his cheek. He cursed a storm, cursed his life, cursed his sisters life.. But nothing made him feel better. In his heart, he had been betrayed. And that wasnt a kind of thing you forgive. So instead of watching in dissbelief at the betrayal, he had turned. Chal had so graciously accepted it, but he hadnt wanted her to question his love for her. So he turned. Hoping not to come back.*  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:46 pm
Chaleha roamed the next few hours with a heavy heart. Memories of when she had first met Micah,the fun they had. Silly but she got kind of mad at growing up.Things had been so much simpler while thay had been younger. She sighed and felt like dying.Though she did not really know what she felt like.Micah had left a huge hole in her world.
Still,she hoped he would be happy,and trust her enough to know she was still his friend.
emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:10 pm
Catchign a glimpse of her brother storming away, She wanted to yell at him for probably making Chaleha sad, but decided not to. Even if she tried to hide it, Awnae could see in her eyes, inside she was hurt at least a little. Snorting, her job was done, I mean you can't keep a secret forever. Of course not to your best friend. "Well, don't worry about it if he acts a little wierd towards you now. He was there and had heard I told you." Sighing, she lifted her head and smiled.

Dawati didn't get it, why didn't Micah come running over to hit her. Confused, the little raccoon fell on his bottom. Interesting...how strange...I would nevere thought stalions would act like that. Although he knows he was hurt by Awnae. Giving his owner evil looks that said 'look at what you've done!'

Slamming a hoof right beside Dawati, she smirked. "Don't ever look at me like that, and it was not my fault his heart has two mares in it!" Snorting She trotted madly off towards the river and jumped in, washing away what had just happened. Would both Chal and Micah blame me fore breaking the love between them?...Hmph...oh well...  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:55 am
She watched Awnae wonder off to the river.Chaleha was just stunned,at the turn of events.She felt as much to blame,yet she did not know why."I have done nothing,so why do I feel guilty?"She said outloud.She bent her neck down and began to thoughtfully munch on the sour grass,it was beginning to be bitter."Everything is bitter-sweet."She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:20 am
There was no talking during the silence. Chaleha stood and ate, while Awnae stood in the water and watched it flow. Everything was so confusing if you think about it. Does that mean Micah will never want to see Chaleha again? Does Chaleha still like him and wants to be with him? Well there is one thing for sure, Micah will never tell Awnae anything again. Snorting, she dipped her head in the water and let the liquid wash away the thoughts. I'm moving on and never looking back...and never regreting... She constantly reminded herself in her mind.

Rolling his eyes at his owner, he sat down beside the water and got an apple out from no where, and started to munch on it. What is going on? Wow, soquili's lives are very confusing...I can't keep up! Dawati spat out the seeds and continued eating, thinking of what happened. It seemed like the right thing to do, since everyone else was doing the same.  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:11 am
*He hoped he could meet Chal's gaze again. But he wasnt sure. She had loved him, he knew, and he loved her, but now she wouldnt trust him. He was going to tell her when they were alone... Now that was destroyed and he cursed the moon for this. He wanted to turn, but he too was left thinking
'Never look back'*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:45 pm
For sure she knew he still at least love her, Awnae knows her brother. Chaleha loves him still...right? Hmph...why doesn't he come back to talk with her, now that I'm not there... Looking up at the sky, another night was about to come. Slowly it got dark and owls hooted where she was. Sitting by a tree now, she was in the same area for almost the whole day, of doing nothing almost. What could she do? Nothing.

Falling asleep at where he was, which was beside Awnae, he slowly fell to his side and started to sleep. Peacefully until an owl woke him up with the loudest hoot. Sighing, rubbing his eyes with his tiny paws, looking up at Awnae.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:25 am
She was galloping so fast ,she felt herself lift up off the world.She flew above,even the wind Soquili,up to touch the stars.Then she woke up.A large owl had decided to give her a hoot,and it had awakened her.Snorting she wandered down to the river.Still lost in thoughts of flying.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff