User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"Simon Xanatos, the guy with the horns is J'uko McCloud and the woman over there at the help is Cy'la Angelous" he said as the Twi'lek scoffed at him "you guys go on, we need to work on the repairs, still not completely fixed" she said as Simon smirked "don't take too many long breaks, you two" he said making both J'uko and Cy'la blush and her shouting curses at him rapidly in Rylothian but Simon just laughed "it's a joke! i'm joking" he said making Cy'la shake her head in annoyance and went below deck. Onyx came up next to Simon with a scoff and looked about the Home Base at a glance "this place is a dump" she muttered but Simon only replied "try not to murder anyone" and both went on inside with the others. as the Doctor looked at Val's bruises, she shrugged "those heal over time, but i guess given the time frame ... OI, XANATOS!" she said catching the Jedi's attention and ran over to them "what's up, doc?" he asked making the Time Lord roll her eyes "very funny, Jedi. you happen to have any of those stem things? This is Valencia, a friend of mine from a few lives back, got a bit banged up" she said as Simon looked at the white haired woman and smiled while T7 peaked out from behind his shoulder "sure, i just installed a Kolto injector onto T7 here" he said as the tiny droid beeped happily and jumped off him and onto the desk near Valencia and a tube of blue-ish liquid shot out and Simon caught it before giving it to her "usually you're supose to submerse yourself in a Kolto Tank but i found rubbing it on minor injuries help too, should only take a few minutes .... i'm Simon by the way, Simon Xanatos"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

While Louis, Yakumo, and Io were discussing the possible way to think where Mido hidden them, all of sudden, they all hear the van's skeed close to the entrance. Zack and Precht and the revenants looked at the entrance, the door was open as Takeshi, Kiba, Alice, Hinata, and DMC crews entered the home base. Yakumo steps in, "Don't tell us, Mido-" "I was told by devil hunters about Mido already kidnapped Aerith and Nero," Takeshi cuts him off that he already know. Precht and Zera looked at Takeshi and Kiba, they can sense their demonic force as they look overwhelmed. Yakumo and other revenants have to ignore Onyx's criticism about their shelter, "Mido kidnapped your sister, and he experimented Eva with prototype to frenzy her relics. He's drank six hybrid human's blood to make him and his experiments stronger," he informed him about Mitsuki's abduction, leaving Takeshi and others look alert. KIba step up and grabbed Yakumo's collar, "That b*stard did WHAT!?" he yelled at Yakumo, outrage about Mido's inhuman action, Precht was about to use his force to calm him down.
Fenrir listens to Vincent and he wanted to find Mitsuki and Odelia back, he lowered his eyes as he thought the same. Although, the problem was Arachne, and he knew Mido will do to six hybrids once she informed him, "I already sent Davis to look for them and bring them back, thankfully Arachne doesn't know what does he look like otherwise Mido will endanger their lives," he informed him that Davis will search for them, then he was about to walk away, but he stopped and looked at him, "I will let you and your friends rest at the home base. I don't know what the h*ll happen to you guys before Mido arrived, but you all need to figure out about Mido's pattern, including removing the Golden Fleece and fight against his experiments," he added that he will allow them to stay and figure out the plan with Mido and steal Golden Fleece before he left the infirmity room. Fenrir closed his eyes, decide to rescue Eva with his friends, while the resistance rest and plan how to steal Golden Fleece, and deal with Mido's experiments. He jumped off the ship to the balcony, he was about to meet up with his friends and his eyes caught on Kiba, he widen his eyes, "Lord Kiba?" he sounded surprised, Kiba heard his name and looked at Fenrir. It takes a while, before Kiba lets go of Yakumo, he grinned at him, "Hey there kid, it has been like long time since I last saw you," he greets him. Fenrir gave his old friend bored look, "Yeah, and I will guess you and your son are here because Mido kidnapped your daughter," he replied to him, and that made Kiba angry, "Here I thought you will loosen up that attitude of yours, you punk!" he nagged him. Fenrir rolled his eyes and meet up with his friends about rescuing Eva. Precht and Zera were shock, that explains their demonic force and same eye colors.
Mia finished brewing the tea, and tea sets for their guest, Coco heard B.O.B. as she looked at him when he asked for blood related. Mia will head to the meeting spot with trays. Coco crossed her arm and snarked smiled at him, "We do have blood beads, it will hold up the thirst for about a month," she replied and head to storage to open the cabinet, she pick up one, "We can smell the that Hannah is a vampire, so Fenrir didn't want his father to find him and put all of us in danger. We are uncertain if her family has a connection with Dracula, so we will keep an eye on her," she warned him that they will keep an eye on Hannah, before she handed him a single blood bead.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Looking over at her friend, Jezebel could see the anger growing within Vin's soul, making her slightly worry before sighing softly. She knew that it would be best to rest but she knew. She knew that Vin couldn't rest before he finds his friend so with this, the daemon huntress placed her hand on her hip before speaking up with a small smirk,'You know..there is a spring here that is quite nice. I know I could use it and I know you two do as well.."
She motioned her hand toward Valencia and Vin, making the demigod only chuckle softly before placing the joint between his lips, taking a soft puff before handing it to Val who he knew she could use it as well,"Sounds..sounds nice, Jez.."
Listening to everyone outside the ship and out at the home base, Vin knew he could use the relaxation so with this, he let Jezebel lead the way with a small smile on her face. As they left, Vin watched B.O.B. thank Coco for the blood bead before heading back up the ship. Giving the bead to Hannah, the droid looked over toward it's captain before bowing softly to show respects before going back to B.O.B.'s station where the droid began to work on repairs. Vin continued to walk down, seeing Simon and his Starlight Brigade, Mitsuki's brother and father, even Fenrir which he couldn't agree more with Kiba. Fenrir definitely needed a boot up his butt but now wasn't the time as Jezebel walked the two toward the springs for them to relax.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:57 pm
Valencia's eyes lit up when she heard the Doc call her red haired friend a Jedi. She never met one before but has read books on their religion.
Valencia took the blue tube from Simon and looked at the liquid then gave it a light shake. "Thank you, Simon. I'm Valencia Darkslayer. Never thought I'd meet a Jedi in person. It's truly an honor." Valencia gave him a kind smile and put some of the blue liquid onto her two fingers and started with the shoulder then stomach. Valencia blushed a bit as she didnt want to take her jeans off in front of Simon. So she loosened her belt so her left hand could fit and applied some of the blue liquid to her thigh. Within a few minutes she noticed the pain had began to subside but was still pretty sore. Like after a severe muscle cramp kind of sore. Shukurai sighed as he expected that. "Supernatural wounds are a bit different from physical." When he said that, Valencia noticed Jezebel pointing to her as she spoke to Vincent. Mentioning some nice springs nearby before Vincent handed her a lit joint. Valencia chuckled taking it in one hand and gave the blue phial back to Simon with the other. "It helped a lot. I think I manage walking now but it is gonna need a bit more before I'm fighting fit. I think the spring is just what I need, too." Valencia slowly got up and walked with a bit of a limp from her left leg. She took a drag off the joint and passed it back to Vincent as they headed to the Springs with Jezebel. Shukurai turned to the Doctor and Simon and gave his thanks for their care and followed Valencia out.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

The first thing Layla did was go inside and lay down she didn't look around didn't bother changing out her clothes didn't try to take off her shoes she just laid down on the bed and then turned her attention to the wall her mind began to real tears streamed down her face she closed her eyes softly letting all the pain, exhaustion, and heartbreak wash over her and cleanse out of her body for the moment her hand still clutching the USB;

Hannah sat with Adryn she waited as bob approached her leaving with her a blood bead, the young vampire Heiress began to drink from it looking up as the Captain, Jezebel, and Val left somewhere,"Adryn...", said hannah softly,"You think we are gonna find our friends before something bad happens..?", she asked in a quiet voice as she sipped on the bead slowly finding it was rather filling but continued to do so that she wouldn't be hungry later;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

Simon smile dropped slightly when he saw Valencia mess with her belt and quickly turned away as Onyx, who's eyes started glowing red, gritted her teeth and glared at Valencia then looked at Simon and scoffed looking away. her expression softened slightly though. when Valencia gave the vial back, he regained his smile and rubbed his head "heh, just glad i was nearby ... you three relax ... we'll send word if anything develops" he said before walking over to Onyx and raised an eyebrow at her making the Sith Lord roll her eyes and kept walking past Precht and Zera "keep a sharp eye ... i'm going to go work on project Knight" he said before going outside and jumping up to the ship dock and went inside

as he walked the inside of the ship, he walked past the engine room and down to a room that was a large heated forge and proptly took off his shoulder plates and his shirt and got to work. Project Knight was, in fact, a new set of armor for regular he had made as soon as he saw the lacrima image of his mother and that of his father. he was inspired by both their outfits: something both protective like his mothers and flexible like his fathers. the armor he had worked great with different opponents with specialties, but in his current attire, he was neither truly protected nor as flexible as he wanted to be. He was almost done, all that needed now was to ad the finishing touch: the Fairy Tail emblem which he had crafted to go over his chest strap. smiling, he stepped back from the display manikin and looked over his work and tucked the sash from behind tighter so it wouldn't flow like a cape, though he felt in tough battles it might loosen. "there we are ..." he said before starting to strip to put it on when T7 beeped slightly making Simon blink "uh ... well ... yes i suppose i could just requip it ..." he said standing there in his boxers and grabbed hold of the breastplate "REQUIP!" he shouted as the bright light of his magic swirled around him and stood in his new wardrobe and flexed his limbs to test it out "hmm, good fit" he said as T7 beeped excitedly and climbed up on him and propped up on his back while Simon grabbed his lightsaber and ignited it before spinning it around a few times before flipping it backwards b]"hmm ... yeah this could work" he said before turning off his weapon and putting it on his belt. as he walked back on deck, he looked out at the fog and closed his eyes in thought before those thoughts were interupted by a flash in the sky and Simon was blasted backwards by a blast of light and saw, at the impact zone, was a new set of armor (the Keyblade Master Armor up in the layout) standing there "what ... what's this?" he whispered to himself and approached the armor but it quickly turned into pure light and went right into his Fairy Tail emblem on his chest which felt more grounded. like it was fused more that it was

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:13 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Just as Mia arrived with tray of tea sets on the table, she pick up few words from her friends, "It's true, if we bring them over to rescue Eva, Lost and starving revenants will catch their scent," said Louis about bringing the resistance over will be huge deal, they can't save or
travel at the same time. Mia realized the resistance's blood were valuable to both revenants and Lost, if one of them bleed, the crowd will be out of control. She joins the group, "We should leave them here until we save Eva. Mido said Eva could be wandering at snowing cap mountain, is there some area we haven't been to or we couldn't go?" she suggest them to leave the resistance at Home Base, while the revenants find and rescue Eva from verge of frenzy. The group looked at each other thinking about the area they might have missed or cannot be open. Fenrir widen his eyes as he suddenly remembered the black gate, "Hey, remember that cave that lead us to the black gate and I couldn't open it," he said as he mentioned the black gate, they all remembered, "Do you all think she's heading there?" asked Yakumo, "Could be, she is a Successor. She could have reached to the black gate," Io softly replied that possible the black gate requires powerful Successor. Louis and others have to agree with Io's knowledge, he looked at his friends, "We will leave them to figure out Mido's problem and find the way to remove the Golden Fleece, let's find Jack and rescue Eva," he said to his friends, they all head towards Murasame to pick their weapons, except Fenrir have to purchase the few medicines for him and his friends. Coco looked at Fenrir as she smiled a bit, "Be careful out there," she said to them like she got his back, Fenrir slightly smirked, "We will be," he replied and head to Murasame, and picked up crissaegrim and Blanched Greatsword. Before the revenants reach to their purifier mask and their blood veil, Takeshi looked at them as he rose his eyebrow, "Where are you going?" he asked them. Fenrir looked at his rival for short amount of time, then he put on his purifier mask, "We are going to find Jack and save Eva, it will risky for all of us, if you all coming and single drop of blood will overwhelm us, and becoming revenants and Lost's snack. We won't be long, Mido has Golden Fleece, so it might be wiser to figure out to remove it otherwise it will be impossible for us to destroy his heart," he replied to him. Takeshi widen his silver blue eyes, "Mido has Golden Fleece... d*mnit, I really hate that thing," he sounded shock, then cursed himself about healing fragment. Fenrir and his friends approach to mistle, "We will be back after we rescue Eva, possible we might bring Jack and Eva with us. Jack knows what is Mido planning more than us," he replied before he and his friends teleported by their red mist to area close to the cave at Ridge of the Frozen Soul.
After Fenrir and his partners disappeared, Precht and Zera noticed the tea set, so they approach it. Zera can smell herbal scent, "What kind of herbal tea is this?" she asked and pick up the lid, it's a hibiscus tea. Precht begin to have a feeling Shiro and Winter will miss the afternoon tea, Lin approach them and pick up the tea kettle and pour it on the small cups, "I do recognize that smell," he said to them and set the kettle down, and he pick up the tea cup and sips it. Zera and Precht were puzzled about revenants eats human food, but Lin can read their face, "Revenants and vampires can consume human foods, but it is not nutritious unlike blood. Revenants eats them to remind themselves they all were once human," he said to them, and revealed revenants were once human, leaving them shock, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait the minute... they all used to be human?" he asked him as Zack joins in, Lin confirms it with a nod, "Except for Fenrir, well he is currently half vampire and half revenant. I'm not sure if they tell you because he is very touchy about his former life after what his father had done," he added about Fenrir, fully aware of his vampiric father's wrath. Zera knew who was he talking about, "Dracula," she muttered, "Yeah, he drove his son away," Lin replied to her solemnly. Lin looked at Zack, and jedis, as Takeshi and Kiba joined them after he explained to his father about Mido's Golden Fleece, "Now, care to tell us what happened to Vincent, he looks like he overpowered himself," he asked them a question, he did caught the glimpse of Vincent's worn out state earlier, he and two demons suspected Mido's strength and bloody ichor might have made Vincent reach to his limit.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"I...I don't know..but..", Ardyn replied to Hannah's question, looking up toward the sky as he closed his eyes as he began to feel a major power surge of divine power. With this, the young daemonic human just opened his eyes before pointing out toward the direction of the surge,"B-But I feel like they will be just fine. I-If we believe hard enough, I know they'll have the strength to defeat anything in their path."
Meanwhile, B.O.B. overheard the children talking as he began to work on different components on the ship with different upgrade software for the weaponry to the technology involving the ships invisibility and shields. The shield immediately disappeared from the side of the castle, making it hard for anyone to spy on them before looking toward the two children, Ardyn and Hannah. The children were so young and yet they had already saw so many dead. Such a tragic life and yet, this was something the droid didn't understand as it turned back to what it was doing with the hardware.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah followed his direction feeling a small inner peace along with him a soft smile erupted from the corners of her mouth,'your right.. adryn.. we just have to believe..", she said finally fishing up the blood bead she felt very full and somewhat sleepy.. thought it seemed that they hadn't even done much.. couldn't she just sit in this chair next to adryn.. and rest for abit,"We fought alot of bad guys today...", she said,"I guess there is more to come though..", she said quietly her head leaning against his arm on the counter as she blinked slowly her eyes hazy;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

as Simon made his way back just as Lin asked what happened to Vincent and thought for a moment "you could say that ... one minute he's fine then the next .... it was like ... a darkness fell over him; rage, hate, the want to kill more than anything-" "he'd make a good Sith then" Onyx interrupted as she walked towards Simon "naturally you'd say that ... Sith, Jedi, it doesn't matter but yu know more than anything a lust for murder isn't a good thing" he said looking at her as she ignited her dark bladed lightsaber to which Simon only sighed "really?" he said as Onyx jabbed at him a few times which Simon quickly dodged; left, right, overhead, swipe the legs. all while Simon didn't touch his lightsaber "c'mon don't be rude-" he said but quickly activated his weapon to deflect a blast of Force Lightning and was pressed backwards by Onyx's advances and swerved out of the way and both jumped backwards ten feet and landed on a chair each, balancing it on two legs pointing their lightsabers at each other "enough! both of you!" the Doctor said but Onyx simply snarled "hold your tongue! the question of who is stronger was never decided" she said as Simon scoffed a laugh "that's what this is about? time and a place, Pendragon-" "DO NOT! CALL ME! THAT!" she shouted in rage as a dark aura appeared around her which Simon's aura reacted in kind with a white-ish golden light. Onyx lunged first in the air as Simon did so as well and were about to meet dead center when both were flung backwards and slammed into the bookshelves just as a cloud of galaxy blue mist appeared as Merlin stood there looking stern and looked at the two of them in disappointment. neither Force User spoke but simply turned off their respective lightsabers just as Spidey let out a laugh "DUDE! ... oh this is soooo awesome! real Jedi, though i always liked Han more" he said still geeking out making Simon look confused "Master Merlin ... who ... is this ... bug person?" he said as Peter took off his mask and looked at him insulted "bug ... spiders are arachnids not bugs, call me Spider-Man" he said making Onyx chuckle darkly "man? doubt you're even fifteen" "i'm sixteen" Peter said back at Onyx who simply rolled his eyes and looked at Merlin "and who are you supposed to be? one of his wizards?" she asked as Merlin looked at her slightly heartbroken "my name is Merlin Ambrosious ... i guess you can say we're family, i take care of your mother when she was young after all" he said causing Onyx to scoff and look away but Merlin looked to the others and leaned on his staff "i hear you have a Spider Witch here ... i'm here to help you all to stop her"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Lin rose his eyebrow at Simon before he set the tea down, "Hmm... does his eye turn yellow?" he asked to make sure, if it's not what it is. "Yes, and his blond hair turned white after Mido toss Nashi and Neel's scarves, and darker red star like charm in front of me, Zera, and Simon," Precht added to confirmed, leaving Lin widen his blue eyes. He placed his finger underneath his chin, "That really confirms from me and Lord Takeshi's suspicion when he and Vampire Prince argued, before he snapped at them, we caught his sudden change briefly. He really didn't keep his darkness in check, after his 12 years trapped in dark realm," he explained as he confirmed his suspicion, and figured out Vincent didn't keep his darkness in check after trapped in dark realm for 12 years. Precht widen his eyes, "He was trapped in dark realms for 12 years," he nearly raised his voice. Takeshi spoken out, "I have been told Mido has Golden Fleece, so we might need to find the way to remove that otherwise we can't reduce him to ash," he added about Golden Fleece under Mido's possession, Zera and Precht looked at Takeshi in confusion, while Precht try so hard to ignore Simon and Onyx's fighting as Coco hide behind Murasame's workshop. Takeshi looked at both Precht and Zera, realized they don't know what he meant, "It's like staking the vampire heart, revenants have similar weakness that can kill them permanently, like if that kid's sword pierce her sword through the heart, where parasite resident, it will reduce to ash. It's revenants true death. For Mido's case with Golden Fleece... it might be possible he won't reduce to ash, unless we remove the Golden Fleece," he explains the revenants weakness, and Mido's true death might be impossible because of Golden Fleece. Lin widen his eyes, "Well... this is really bad," he commented knowing having Golden Fleece falls to enemies hand will be worse case. He can remember how Mitsuki and Vincent had trouble fighting against Grand Master in London, who wore Shroud of Eden. Alice, Hinata, V and Devil Huntresses joined in and heard about Golden Fleece under Mido's hand, but Alice was familiar with that name because of similarities for shroud and golden fleece's healing abilities. Alice looked at the group, "There is got to be a way to remove it," she suggest for plan out to remove the golden fleece from Mido. Suddenly Merlin appeared with... kid in spider suit, leaving all of them confused. Letting the kid name Spider-Man argued with Onyx about his age, Simon thought he's a bug, until Spider-Man corrected him the spider as arachnids. Zera looked at Spider-Man dumbfound, "You are still a kid," she pointed out. Trish begin to speaking out to Spider-Man as the lightning devil chuckled, "If Phantom met you, he might be offended. I hope you aren't made out of fire," she said to him in amusement when she talked about her former creator's lieutenant. Merlin mentioned about Spider Witch, this brought their attention, Zera pulled out Nashi and Neel's scarves, "That also means you know about Dragneel's kidnapping, but what does that Mido mean half etherious? We have been told to wait until those group return, then they can help us find Mido and that spider witch."

...Magic is alive

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn smiled softly at Hannah, happy to see her calmed down and not worrying but in his heart, he could feel something worrisome. He felt as though Vincent could need all the help he could get as Hannah commented how they had fought a lot and yet she knew that more would come. Sighing softly, the young Nanashi nodded his head softly before hearing clashing in the distance, giving him a slightly worried look on his face,"W-We should check this out."
Summoning his large keyblade, almost as tall as he was, Ardyn led Hannah off of the ship before relaxing the blade against his shoulder to see what seemed to be a quick conflict happen between Onyx and Simon. A sweatdrop dropped down from the left temple on the side of his head, showing his confusion until noticing two more people had arrived. Both were younger, both older but one looked to be more in his early twenties, the other already explaining how he was sixteen. Hearing how he was just a kid, Ardyn cleared his throat loudly before giving off a sly smirk on his face,"Hey now! Hannah and I have already killed people to protect you all...m-maybe you should j-judge a book by i-i-its cover~!"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:37 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah looked up as she heard the clashing following adryn she looked over the edge of the ship to watch Onyx and simon battling it out when other appeared she put her hands on her hips glaring at the two they always were trying to prove a point what was up with the older ones thought they were better than them?! Hannah nodded her head in agreement to what adryn said,"Adryn is right!", said hannah pointing her finger at them,"You guys think your better cause your a couple years older than us!!?", she shouted,"I'd like to see you try battling me with that attitude!", she yelled at them glaring as she crossed her arms; She knew the first one to say something would probably be Onyx or simon since those two were always the smart- a$$ or that was her experience with them so far;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

both Onyx and Simon turned to Ardyn and Hannah as Simon shook his head sighing walking back to the center facing the two "you know, you two really shouldn't brag about killing people" he said as Onyx scoffed and stood next to him facing the two and folded her arms "no no, let 'em keep going, I'm curious where they're going with this" she said with a raised eyebrow as a blue third head popped up between them "same here" Hades said as both Simon and Onyx let out a synchronized "GAAH!" and jumped a foot away from the god that appeared before them with a mischievous smirk on his face "warn somebody, why don't you?!" Onyx said clenching her hand over her heart while Simon was trying to catch his breath.

Hades only chuckled and wiped his eyes "sorry, i couldn't resist" he said then looked at Merlin and was slightly surprised "Emrys, what are you doing here?" he said making Merlin confused "do i know you?" he said as Hades looked offended "Hades? Lord of the Dead, King of the Underworld, god of wealth" he said making Merlin just shocked "Hades?! Wow ... you changed ... i like the salt and pepper hair"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:41 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Zera rolled her eyes from Ardyn and Hannah, Precht closed his eyes and drink the tea, "Ages doesn't matter Simon, even Wendy is also a fighter," he commented as he recall Wendy with Team Natsu before he sip the tea, not bad for Mia's brewing the tea. Hades popped out as Zera nearly screech, Precht turned his head to face Lord of the Dead. He blinked couple times, "First Ankhseram, now Hades," he said as he find this day turned from worse to weird. Takeshi looked at Precht when he heard Ankhseram, "You know Ankhseram?" he asked causing Precht and Zera looked at him in surprise, "We kinda met once, after he found out I was brought back to life by accident," she replied about how she and Jedis met Ankhseram. Lin, Kiba, and Takeshi didn't look surprise about her brought back to life, but like Lord Death, they disagreed with bring dead back to life, except Kiba grant a second chance of life. Precht looked at Merlin as Zera lowered the bloody scarves, "Master Merlin, if you are here for Arachne, then we need to figure out how to get Golden Fleece off of Mido's arm. Mitsuki told us she has like Helen of Troy's dagger, and we know you have one of keyblade fragment, Jewel of the Poseidon's Trident."

...Magic is alive

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash