Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Death listens to Spider-Man what kind of madness in New York, his mask made it look like he rose his eyebrow, "Sounds like Quentin Beck and Adrian Toomes, those two had a grudge on Stark. Those people you heard are called mutants, you should trust on Professor X and Wolverine," he revealed who they were, due to his madness to keep the realm in order, yet he sounded silly because he was aware Quentin and Adrian became the criminal. When Peter called Shaula a Scorpion and Arachne a Madam Webb, he earned sweat dropped and heard about snake one name Black Adder, "Wait, you are talking about Medusa Gorgon? I should have known, not just Shaula, Medusa's familiar must've found a human soul to be a host in her body," he asked him, then gets annoyed about Medusa. Speaking of witches, he looked at Spider-Man talked about the witches. Death waved it off, "Don't worry about those witches, I realized some of them are good and they agreed to help my students take down Asura at the Moon. We made some truce, so no more hunting the witches. Gorgon Sisters, however, weren't in present during the truce, so they still want to take over the realms by destroying DMWA, in Arachne cases, she wants to destroy me and become mother of all things once she have enough madness," he explains the witches truce, and no longer hunting them, but Gorgon Sisters have other plans. He and those from Eyrie tower hear Phil announcing the final round, so Death look back to look at the arena, then he looked at the mirror, "My apology, there is a final round is going to start soon," he explains to him about the final round, Shaula slowly regain conscious.

OOC:
Death Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

hearing Death explain everything, Peter looked down sadly before looking up at him more sternly "well ... right now they don't care about this DWMA. if they did then they woulda left as soon as they could" he said before awkwardly crossing his arms "t-there in my city so ... so that means i won't allow you to kill them" he said as Owen looked startled but Peter wasn't done "i had to deal with them for a long time! a-and with that bubble thing around the realms that means chronologically i was fighting them for nineteen years since i was dusted in space! a-and what did you and this DWMA do? nothing that's what. i-i had to fight them, my bad guys might be ... well bad, but- but they're human. um, mostly ... if i don't believe a person can't be reached then ... well then i'm not much of a hero, am i?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:28 am
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

Death stared at Spider-Man for long time, while there were cheering from his background, "Well Arachne is one of Daichi's alliance, so she can travel to another realms under his biddings. There is no telling Daichi will view my city as a threat because of few of Death Scythes," he informed him Arachne was working with Daichi, and worried Daichi will try to destroy Death City. "As for her younger sisters, I will allow you to deal with them, so I won't send any Anti-Demon Soul Wavelength after them," he agreed to leave Medusa and Shaula alone because New York was Peter's city, and he won't sent Anti-Demon Soul Wavelength Carrier after them. Right before he could reply, he noticed Shaula woken up as she struggled, but he refocus on Spider-Man, "Spider-Man, I understand your struggle, but not many heroes will make their villains listen. For example, I had a son, who was completely insane in fear, after slaughtered many innocent humans over 800 years and became a Kishin. I couldn't ignore this much longer after my older son affected his brother's madness and nearly kill the human soul before I had to lock him away until I dealt with his younger brother. He never listens and always muttered all of terror he had, so I defeated him by ripping his whole skin and stuffed his body in his skin bag and sealed him in Death City. I felt like it was my fault that I didn't take any big responsibility to make sure my sons didn't succumbed into fear, but I managed to save my older son by turning him into God of Life and Death. As for my true heir and youngest son, Death the Kid, I had to make sure the great power comes to my responsibility to make sure Kid didn't become like his brother by learning the fear. Asura sure does reminds me of my younger brother name Famine, whenever he was hungry for souls," he explains about taking big responsibility by his power, and compare Asura as Red Horseman. He finally looked at Shaula, "Looks like Shaula is awake, and why do you three have a dhampir," he pointed out and glanced at unconscious Echo as he asked about dhampir, Shaula heard Death and she muffled like she's terrified. Unknownist to him, he didn't notice a small bat was keeping it's eyes on Shaula by the window.

OOC:
Death Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"i'm sorry about what happened to your son ... and trust me, i know all too well about with great power having greater responsibility" he said looking away slightly then turned around seeing Shaula awake then heard Death say something about a Dhampir "a damp what?" he asked as Karen spoke in his mask "he said Dhampir, Peter ... they're half human half vampire. all their strengths but few of the weaknesses" she said but Peter had to double tap his ear-piece "wait, vampires exist? wow ... i ... i don't even know how to respond to that ... we talking Buffy the Vampire Slayer vampires or Stephenie Meyer? cause the last thing i need is to find out vampires are real only to find out they sparkle"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:34 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

Shaula heard dhampir as she looked surprised, while Death hummed from Peter's response, "They do exist, well there was one I heard over 500 years ago that Vampire King massacred every villagers in village over after they executed his revenant wife, causing his son to leave the castle. I also heard the urban legend about the enormous white wolf came to travellers to guide them along safe paths, I'm guessing that's his son because if vampire born under the full moon will have an ability to transform into white wolf. There is also revenants after that great calamity destroyed humanities, and the Queen created miasmas that will drive revenants into bloodlust and transformed them into Lost," he explains the existence of vampires, legends of White Wolf, and revenants. They can hear Hades called out, he turned around to look at his friend, "I will there soon as Spider-Man decide to finish the- Oh~ Vincent and Mitsuki are facing the man in black coat with the fire keyblade," he replied, but cuts off when he saw mysterious person holding the fire keyblade, he even sound silly.

OOC:
Death Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"um .... o-ok ... uh, when you get a chance tell Vincent i said hi. He's an old friend of mine" he said as Owen disconnected the call and nodded before Peter turned to the much awake Shaula and walked over to her looking at her through his mask before sitting down "sorry about what happened ... but in my defense, you did attack me first" he said before crossing his legs and sighed "i-i know you think because i don't kill makes me weak or something ... maybe it does, not what I'm getting at ... Mr. Skull-Head said you and your sisters were dead, and not in the good place either ... but ... now you three are back and ... a-and you don't wanna try to change? I get you may have some grudges but ... but you have a second chance ... maybe you can try you make up for some bad thing you did? I know that sounds lame, but i do wanna help you and your sisters .... stupid, i know ... but i gotta at least try" he said before gently tugging the webbing over her mouth off "i know i might be wasting my breath, but if you at least want to start, then you can consider me a friend"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

"Partners"? "Friends"? They're only tools to fill the emptiness within your hearts....

Shaula glared at Spider-Man, right before he removed the web off of her mouth, she muttered in ow a bit, "Sooner or later Arachne will release the miasma and entire realms will be start the great calamity, like one realm did with thorn of judgement," she spoken to him about miasma Arachne possess, mention Vein's great calamity. She tried to move her scorpion hair, but the web made it stuck, "You may be bitten by my sister's spider, but there might be few, who wanted my magic to defeat you after all of humiliation you caused," she commented before she started to laugh hysterically.
Meanwhile, Fenrir and Louis were on the rooftop, closer to Eyrie Tower, Fenrir kept his bat familiar eyes on Shaula. He kept his eyes closed to listen to her, he slowly frown deeply, "Just as we suspected, the Queen wanted to make entire realm start the Great Calamity, like what happen in Vein," he said to his leader, Louis sat down with his legs cross, glanced at his partner and then observing the tower, "Only she doesn't have is your successor of god arc, if she finds out, she may be go after you and steal it," he said to remind him that he was Queen's successor. Fenrir slowly opened his eyes to reveal his sharp golden eyes shaped like animal-like pupil, he only have the ability to clear the miasma and revive Blood Tear Spring. He hates to admit it, but Louis was right, Arachne might set him as a target to steal his candidate of god arc.

... "Souls"? "Resonance"? Don't make me laugh!

OOC:
Shaula Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:43 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Peter saw Shaula laugh and shook his head before flicking her with his finger right between the eyes then leaned in closer to her "i'm not talking about your sister. i'm not talking about calamity, i'm talking about you" he said calmly "all this power you have, and you can only think about destruction ... what is it you want? before you had it in your head to do evil, before any of that! what is it you wanted more than anything? be an artist? heck maybe even a hairdresser? there must have been something .... no one is born evil"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image

"Partners"? "Friends"? They're only tools to fill the emptiness within your hearts....

Just as Spider-Man finished talking to Shaula after he flicked between her eyes, Fenrir stood up and glanced at Louis, who placed his hand on his shoulder "It's time for us pay her a visit," he said to Fenrir. Fenrir lifted his hand as the bat fluttered away from the window as it unlocked it"Right, this time... she will that kid's answer," he agreed and decide to make her talk, then he and Louis disappeared in red mist to teleport to the window.
Before Shaula can say anything to backlash Spider-Man, suddenly behind Spider-Man two vampires with steampunk mask on their lower portion of their face jumped down from the open window. Louis let go of his partner as Fenrir dash towards Shaula to grab her neck and slam her against the wall hard. Louis teleported, his red eye that only resistants can see narrowed, and stood in front of Spider-Man, "We do not wish to fight, human," he said very calm and his left eye glanced back to Fenrir and Shaula, "We only want her answer," he added the reason. Shaula widen her eyes, realized who was she dealing with, "That color of your hair and eyes... are you the White Wolf?" she asked him to confirm if he was the one Death mentioned. His predator golden eyes begin to look menaced, "Enough talk, what the h*ll was the Queen doing there!?" He shouts at her and demand her answer as he begin to interrogate. Shaula glared at him, "That is none of your business."

OOC:
Shaula Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

with the sudden appearance of Fenrir and Louis, Spidey jumped back and stuck to the wall looking at them "hey hey hey! Fido, chill ... she's in a little girls body, an innocent in all this so keep your tail down!" he said as Karen spoke up in his mask "bit too many dog jokes, Peter" she commented as Peter shook his head "it's what i do. though if you guys wanted to show you weren't a threat you could have, ya know, knocked? or are manners just a human thing?" he said as Karen spoke in his ear "Iron-Spider suit materialization on standby, Pete"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image

"What?" Louis spoken out in shock as he looked at Spider-Man, then looked at Shaula and Fenrir, who also was shock, "She's in little girl's body?" he added. Fenrir narrowed his eyes and he removed his purifier mask to lean his head down to her neck to sniff her scent, she freaked out, then he pulled his head away from her, "He's telling a truth," he confirmed Spider-Man's truth to Louis. Although, those two can hear Karen talking to Spider-Man and learned his real name, but they were well aware of his vigilantes, so they won't say his name. Shaula chuckled as she smirked, "You heard that web-head, you two vampires should have knock," she taunting them, Louis face palmed, "I wouldn't taunt him," he muttered. Just as Louis predicted, Fenrir's golden eyes were sharpen, before he grabbed her seifuku collar to bring her face towards his as he growled at her, "Don't test me," he warned her, while Louis standing there. He glanced his red eyes at Spider-Man, "Hold that Iron-Spider suit, woman. My partner is the person he doesn't want to mess with," he spoken to Karen, due to his sensitive ears, he can hear her, yet he warn her about Fenrir's short temper.
Shaula starts to laugh at Fenrir, "Marvelous! It is you. I finally meet the Son of Vampire King!! Why are you and your vampire friend after my elder sister?" she said to him, figured out who he is, and asked why after Arachne. Fenrir bared his teeth to reveal his fangs, "Answer my d*mn question!?" he yelled at her, which Shaula deeply feared due to fact of his urban legend of his white wolf form. "Okay! Okay! My sister only wants to see me, but I don't know why!! She have the dagger, it looks like the greece from Olympian!!!" she answered his question as she freaked out and feared of death. Fenrir widen his predator golden eyes, recalled Arachne mention about fragments. Louis sharply turned his head towards Shaula, "A dagger?" "I see, she has a keyblade fragment that Daemon God searching for," Fenrir realized what Shaula was talking about, Louis regain his neutral expression in his eyes.

OOC:
Shaula Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:08 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Peter, are you sure you don't-" "yes i'm sure ..." he said knowing Karen was going to suggest 'instant kill mode' from her annoyed tone and jumped off the wall and stood between Fenrir and Shaula "right ... you got the information you wanted, now ... with respect here ... get the H*ll out of my city!" he said as David Xanatos, who was watching everything from his desk, smirked slightly at Peter's bravery while Owen adjusted his glasses "cause i don't care who you are, you cause trouble and i will meddle ... i'm good at that, ask Scorpion here" he said jabbing his thumb over at Shaula "so get moving, Jacob ... and take Edward over there with you" he said as Karen chuckled slightly "you almost sounded like Mr. Stark"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:46 am
User Image

User Image

After Spider-Man stood in between Fenrir and Shaula, and using Twilight series joke, Fenrir glanced at him for a short while, before he pushed her away, causing her to yelp and fell backward. She finds him worse than Death. Louis was puzzled about Spider-Man, "Jacob? Edward?" he asked him, Fenrir closed his eyes and picked up his purifier mask, "I have no clue," he replied and put it over his lower portion of his face. He and Louis had enough of Spider-Man's shouting, remind them of rest of humans compare them and their partners as rest of vampires, despite of they refuse to harm the humans. He turned around and walked away, he stopped and looked at Echo for a moment. He approached to his unconscious friend, then he set right amount of purifier mask for Spider-Man, Owen, and Xanatos on the table next to Echo, "The entire realm will be filled with miasma, if Arachne use it to wipe the entire humanity. Kid, next time you encounter her, you might need this mask," he warned Spider-Man about Arachne's miasma will wipe out entire humanity. He looked at Echo for a last time, "Take care of my friend," he added and he walked towards Louis, then he drew his crissagrim to swing his sword to open a red portal, then he sheath his sword. He and Louis walked through the portal, and once they went through, the portal disappeared.

OOC:
Shaula Fenrir

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

exhaling as soon as the two left, he looked over at the mask that was left behind and picked it up "Karen make a scan of this and see if you can come up with some blue prints to fit this under this mask" he said as Karen spoke up with curiosity "you trust them?" she asked as Peter remembered something Arachne said about something similar "yeah" he said as some medics came in to carry Echo to one of the medical rooms before turning to Shaula. under his mask he was frowning sadly "i know i can't make you change your ways ... but maybe you should start asking yourself the hard questions: what is it that you want?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

"Why should I ask myself that stupid question?" Shaula replied and started to get bored already. She slowly smirked, "Although, I did met someone interesting, mentioning what you did at Staten Island Ferry. He did have strong grudge towards you and seeking vengeance, and he heard about me. He did blamed on you for scaring his face," she begin to talked about certain homicidal criminal, someone Peter have fought once.

OOC:
Shaula

Marcus Emrys

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out