1. Our Wonderful RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:49 pm
Hikaru: -doesn't waste time continuously trying to slap him but she does stand there after the second attempt all red faced trying to calm down. She takes deep breathes and finally looks up at Val ((since he is taller)).- " Don't ever touch me again. " -looks over at Cloud, she's ready to pick a bone with him for taking so long, she has an irritated look on her face -

((I'll wait for you to post before she starts in on cloud ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:58 pm
Cloud: -looks frightened when she turns his way- ._____.

Val: -waits until she's done, then turns in the dark of his cave and starts gathering up his things while she bitches at poor Cloud, he never says a word-

Fenrir: -sits with his head tilted as though pondering if her condition is treatable, and that's all he'll do if she yells at Cloud but he isn't going to tolerate it if she tries to slap him like she did Val; if she looks like she's going to hurt Cloud (raising her fist or something indicating she'll attack) he'll hiss, and if she actually hits Cloud/etc he'll bite her with his second mouth, which would hurt like the dickens and might bleed but not be a really serious injury, but if all she does is blow steam he'll just continue to sit with his head tilted wondering if maybe he shouldn't drink any more of the water around here-

Val: -saddling up his horse while she fusses-  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:02 pm
Hikaru: "and you!"- walks over to cloud, her body language isn't as hostile, but she's trying to calm down- "what took you so long?!?!" - lets out a hot air as she puffs all that out at him- "someone had better tell me what's going on around here. Who is this guy?"
-referring to Val-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:15 pm
Fenrir: Oo.

Cloud: -backs away from her- "I..." -looks befuddled-

Tseng: -looks toward cave, worried- >>;

Demyx: -floats to the edge of the pool- "Yo, did something happen?" O.0

Tseng: - turns around gives him the most stupidest confused WTF face ever- !?

Val: -loading up his saddlebags-

Cloud: -forgot about Val until she asked about him, looks over at him, Cloud would have brought a lantern or a flashlight or a torch or a materia or something to see by and I forgot to mention it earlier, but Val never uses lights because he can see in the dark naturally- "Val? Are you...?"

Val: -tightens a strap on his horse's saddle- "I leave."

Cloud: "I didn't mean to..."

Val: "You do what you can do, it is okay." -continues fastening saddlebags- "Nitro, we go."

Nitro: -gets up from sitting on his rock-

Cloud: "But...!"

Demyx: -appears by the edge of the cave with his hand on the rocks, in ripped jeans with a rock-style belt and a wrist band and a tank top, you know, something rock-star-ish since he left the Organization- "Uh, maybe this is a bad time." -talking to Hikaru like he came to tell her something, looking at her and Val and Cloud and back to her- "I'll just wait outside." -turns to go before he gets screamed at as well; and yeah, he's suddenly human-

Val: -if she follows Demyx out, he'll lead his horse out of the cave once she's out of his way, and if she doesn't move then he'll just walk by her like she's not there, he's not interested in petty arguments, what's done is done and to him there's no point making a deal out of it now since it won't help matters-  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 pm
Hikaru: -completely forgets about the whole situation when she seen Demxy- "w-what? " -seems confused when she sees him. Quickly shakes her head quickly and as Val is leaning she steps in front of him boldly- " You don't have to go. Sorry I got mad, but you literally scared me shitless. You're a stranger sitting in the dark, then there's no sound, and then you grab me, which was not ok, and I just hit angry. " - looks at him forgetting briefly about cloud and Demyx while she feels she has to say this to Val- " I promised I wouldn't tell, and I keep my promises. Despite not knowing the situation."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:52 pm
Val: -stops with his horse in front of her and stares down at her, looking displeased- "Could not let you give us away. They no see me, so now is your word against theirs. Still, is no longer safe for us here. We go."

Cloud: "What about Tseng?"

Val: -looks at him with his unhappy frown, then after a moment he sighs grouchily- "Show him to me." -irritated at them all, but at the same time, deep down he's a good guy, mostly, more or less...-

Cloud: -hurries to grab Tseng-

Val: -leads his horse out, kneels by Tseng and unbuttons Tseng's white shirt that he wears under his black suit, somewhat less gentle than he normally is, getting right to the point, inspects his injuries and pokes around a big- "Is just bruises. Nothing broken. He'll live." -stands up and turns back to his horse; he puts on a long black overcoat that is split in the back for riding and when he does so, all of his clothes turn black; he puts on a black hat to match, and it makes altogether rather hard to see in the dark-

Tseng: -fumbles to re-button his shirt- >>;

Cloud: "But... how will we find you if we need you?"

Val: "You will not." -gets on his tall black horse, and when he does so and his coat tails falls over the horse's back, the silver and gold parts of the horse's tack fade to black and no longer shine-

Tseng: "I'm sorry that we compromised your hiding place."

Val: -sits on his horse and looks down at them for a moment- ...

Nitro: -comes up and pole-vaults over the horse's butt to sit behind Val, whatever you call it when people hop over horse butts; when he sits on Val's coat, the blue parts of his clothes darken-

Val: ... ... ... "Is nice place. You should stay."

Tseng: "You're going to leave no matter what we say, aren't you?"

Val: "People will want to know why I leave the group every day, why I am not there in the sunlight, why I choose to live apart by myself. They will say I am hiding something. They will demand explanation. If they find out the truth, there will be panic. I cannot stay. Cannot be found out."

Fenrir: -snuffles at the horse- c:

Ajal: -stomps his rear leg at him angrily- emotion_donotwant

Fenrir: -slithers away- ;^; -hides behind Tseng-

Tseng: "The rest of the Turks will come for me when they realize I'm missing. They'll come to rescue us. By any means necessary they'll find us. I want you to come with us."

Val: "Is kind of you."

Tseng: "Please stay in touch with us. I can't leave this place knowing you'll be left behind."

Val: "I find you."

Cloud: -feels bad, like this is all his fault, mopes and looks at the ground-

Val: -mad at them but softens just a little, at least for Cloud- "I keep watch over you by night. If you need me, in the dark, I be there for you."

Cloud: -nods- ...

Val: -looks to Tseng- "Take care of your mate."

Tseng: -nods- ...

Val: -turns his horse around and rides away at a trot into the dark, taking no light with him, being nearly invisible in the dark, a shadow fading into the trees; there is no clip-clop on the rocks from the horse's hooves, no snap of twigs breaking as they enter the trees, no creak of the saddle or jingle of the reins-

Cloud/Tseng: -sit for a moment in silence, both feeling guilty that the doctor had to leave for he was their only friend on this place, everyone else is a stranger to them-

Demyx: -stands with his hands in his pockets for a moment until the silence gets awkward- "That guy kinda gives me the creeps. Just sayin. Hey, Hikaru, I just wanted to say..." -rubs the back of his neck- "Most girls ask me to turn human, and you're the first one that didn't. It was a new thing for and I just wanted to say I appreciate it, you know, accepting me and all." -hands in pockets- .3. ........ "Okay that's all." -goes to shuffle away because ironically she only slept with him because it was her chance to be with a siren and apparently he only did it because it was his chance to be with a human while in his siren form, which apparently he's never done because he usually turns to human first, but didn't even bother to really tell her he could do that so she doesn't really need to feel bad for using him anymore because...he used her too!? ha haaa... anyway, now she knows why he thought it was special enough to get a tattoo to remember it-

Cloud/Tseng: -both stare at Hikaru accusingly like seriously? seriously?? that's what you were doing while your sister scours the woods for you?-

Fenrir: -joins in with the accusing stares even though he has no idea what's going on-

Tseng: "Wait... Hikaru..." -remembers the name, glares at Cloud- "This is the girl they were looking for!? She was here all along!?"

Cloud: -looks away and scratches his head- "What was I supposed to say?"

Tseng: emotion_donotwant .................  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:05 pm
Hikaru: -After taking in all the just happened in front of her, she has a total look of shock on her face. With so much she just witnessed all she can think to do is lower her head and walk out after Demyx, calling out to him once she is outside. She knows now that Val is a strange creature of the night ((she's read stories of vampires, but she doesn't believe they are real)), and now she knows cloud and Tseng are "mates."

Hikaru: [Holy hell! What is going on around here!? Did i just step off into a whole other world??] "Hey Demyx, wait up!" -scurries after him -  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:32 pm
Demyx: -was heading back to the water, stops and looks back- "Yeah?"

Tseng: -watches them go, sitting on his rock- <<. "That man had a fish tail."

Cloud: "Yeah."

Tseng: "But now he doesn't." <<.

Cloud: "Yeah."

Tseng: <<. "I want to go home now."

Cloud: -rubs his neck- ...

Tseng: "Val said we could use his cave. I like the place you built for us, but..."

Cloud: "Yeah.. I'm just wondering what'll happen when it storms."

Tseng: "We would have shelter, right?"

Cloud: "Well, do you wanna be behind a waterfall when it floods?"

Tseng: . . . . .

Cloud: "But I guess if Val was gonna use it, maybe it'll stay pretty dry. Maybe we could put in a wall or..."

Tseng: "You really do know more about being outdoors than I do. I wouldn't have thought about it." <<;

Cloud: "Tomorrow when it's light, I'll take a look."

Tseng: "In the mean time, we should clear up this issue with Mustang and that girl." <_< "He'll be furious if he finds out we lied. Maybe she can grab some coconuts and pretend she got lost while looking for food, and just "accidentally" bump into them in the woods so they can find her and everything will be fine."

Cloud: "I guess that's up to her."

Fenrir: -snuffles around exploring the area, stops and raises his head and then tilts it- ... -sits down as if watching something, gazing off at the trees-  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:36 pm
Hikaru: -sighs-" so um..."[wow my brain hurts] -looks at him up and down- "nice legs." [nice legs? What? Just...what? Quick say something else!] "I mean...a**...i mean...!!! "-seems to tense up- [oh god he's gonna think I'm an idiot....just stop talking.] -continues to stand and stare at him-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:43 pm
Demyx: -stares at her and then slowly forms his crooked smile- "Yeah, nice boobs." -because he was the one saying stupid things before and now it's her turn- "So I heard those people were looking for you. I guess you better go so you don't get in trouble. But you can come back and visit if you want. I'll be here."  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:46 pm
Hikaru: -giggles, then looks at him with a lovely smile- "why not come with me? Wait that was a dumb question." -looks down scooting the tiny rocks with her feet- (( pretty sure I didn't put her shoes on her))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:50 pm
Demyx: -looks away from her and takes a slow deep breath, expanding his chest, looking at the water- "I don't really like to be out of the water for a long time, you know? Like I start getting sick after a while. The place I was before (( He means the Organization )), they made me stay out a long time, and I hated it. So now that I can do whatever I want, I just, you know, I like to be what I really am. I mean, this is me, too, 'cause my dad was human, but... I like to be both of me." -nods a few times- .3.

:: It also feels like he wants to keep a comfortable distance between them, since he tried to tell her before that a male siren is nomadic, he doesn't settle down with a wife and have kids and so on, he travels and roams. He's friendly and lovable but in truth, he's not one to be tied down by a serious long-term relationship. It just isn't his style. ::  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:53 pm
Hikaru: "of course I understand that. But hey, you mentioned a tattoo and I was thinking maybe I could get one too. Since it was special for me. You and this place. Oh and maybe I'll show you a dance sometime. If you provide the song. " -doesn't seem like she's getting too close, she just blabbering on innocently trying to make a friend. - "anyway, I'll come back and see you later. " -shrugs - "if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:40 pm
Demyx: "Yeah, totally." cB -dumb crooked smile; stands there waving stupidly until she walks away, then runs a couple steps and dives into the pool; comes up a moment later in his siren from and jumps and twists in the air and splashes back down again-

Tseng/Cloud: -glance over at Hikaru to see what she's gonna do-

Tseng: "They asked us where you were, and I didn't know you were here, so we kind of lied to them. Well, we were lying on purpose to keep Val's location a secret. He is... different, from other people... I was thinking, maybe you should grab some coconuts and pretend you got lost looking for food. You can bump into them in the forest and let them "find you" and maybe they'll let all this slide. Obviously if we tell them the truth, we're all going to get chewed out." stare

Cloud: ....

Fenrir: -peeks in water like did ya'll just see a merman just now?- O.0  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:02 pm
Hikaru: -walking back over to them, watches Demyx- "yeah I suppose so....I'm sorry your friend left on my account. I hope we can at least be friends. You seem like you have a voice to speak with." -looks at Tseng -  
Chas and DC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff