• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata listens to Nobunaga about take them to where "falling star" took place, this surprise her because of risk, but they will leave it to themselves, while she remain in village. She only shown concern, "I don't know, Hokage-sama made it clear to should stay away from the spot where everyone got eaten and killed. However, if this is Daichi problem, then I will help you guys track it down with my byakugan," she replied at doubt at first because of high risk of get killed, but she can help Nobunaga, Takara, and the rest of the assassins go there and take care of troubles. She begin to walk away, but she stopped and looked at them, "Meet me at the main gate, I will look for the assassins and talk to Hokage-sama about this, he might give eight of you an exception," she added before she jumped to the roof and start searching for the assassins

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:10 am
User Image

User Image

Takara blinked his eyes softly as Hinata told them to meet her back at the main gate before heading off to find the assassins, giving Oda a chance to sigh softly before looking over at the mute who was almost staring,"She has an engagement ring, kid. Get over it"
Takara quickly snapped his eyesight away as he quickly stood up straight, brushing off the dirt on his legs before giving a thumbs up to his furry cat companion. Oda only sighed as he climbed up Takara's back till he was able to sit in the silent keyblade wielder's hood, telling him about where the main gate was. Takara nodded softly before using his parkour skills to travel from one rooftop to another to reach the main gate. Before they did though they smelt a something quite delicious on the way. Blinking a few time, Takara turned to see a ramen shop which gave Oda and his human companion a delicious idea. The next thing they knew, they were ordering one bowl each. The thing was that they haven't had much to eat this morning so they were ready to eat. Chowing down with ease, the chef only laughed as though these two haven't ate for days. With this, someone walked into the ramen shop as the chef spoke up,"Well there is my number one customer! Naruto, how is the wedding planning coming along? Hinata meeting you for dinner?"
"Not this time, Teuchi~ Have any Miso Chashu Pork ready and oh? Where is Ayame today?", a yellow haired man walked in with a black jacket wrapped around himself and his right arm was wrapped entirely with bandages. Oda slightly turned his head after hearing Hinata's name. Naruto wasn't paying much attention since a large bowl of Miso Chashu Ramen was placed in front of him with large pieces of pork within it. Naruto smiled brightly before sitting down and slurping down the noodles and pork, turning his view toward Takara who was still slurping down his ramen bowl,"Hinata has been working really hard with the wedding that I've been kinda looking around for someone to help cater the the wedding."
"Ah she wasn't feeling the greatest so I decided to let her sleep in a little bit but hey, you know where I'll be!", Teuchi replied as he worked on another bowl for Naruto. With this being said, Takara was about to find his wallet before a few coins appeared in his hand. Oda had money he had stored on his person as the small cat quickly climbed up onto the back of Takara's hoodie which Teuchi waved at the two leaving costumers,"That was weird. That guy and his cat were chowing down that ramen like there wasn't no tomorrow."
Turning his head toward Naruto who was chowing down on his ramen, lifting his head toward his friend with sauce and noodles dripping off of his chin. This made Teuchi only laugh at the slobbering mess that was Naruto Uzumaki, speaking with a soft tone,"I wish Hinata could see you right now, kid. You are going to make her one happy woman."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

After Hinata found the twins and explain everything to them as they head to the main gate, she start searching for Alice. Although, she hadn't get in touch with young mentor because she was busy working on the wedding. When she found Alice with Drake, she noticed they were holding hands, curious, so she jumped down behind them. Thankfully Alice turned around to see her friend as she smiled, Drake stopped and turned around to see the former heiress, "Oh hi Hinata?" "Long time no see Alice-san," two young women greet them. Drake couldn't help and noticed Hinata's eyes were pupiless with a hint of lavender, and noticed the engagement ring on her right ring finger, which he realized Hinata is going to get married. "Who is he?" Hinata asked Alice after she looked at their holding hands, which Alice blushed and quickly let go of his hand, "This is my boyfriend, Drake Karlson, he's also my childhood friend, but anyway-" "I am assuming you are engaged," Drake spoken out to Hinata as he smirked, then he pointed at her engagement ring. Hinata nearly taken back and looked at her engagement ring, while Alice widen her ruby eyes, then she snickered at her friend, "Who is your lucky guy?" she asked her. Hinata blushed a little with a smile, "His name is Naruto Uzumaki, I use to look up to him when I was a child until I realized I love him, but I will hold up the wedding. I already know why eight of you here," she replied about her soon to be husband, and hold her wedding plan. She added that she already know why her friends and her older brothers were here, she walked passed them, but she looked at them, "I already found your brotherhoods and they could be made it to main gate, I will take to Hokage-sama about this, but don't let any ANBU or jonin approach you because they might think you are plotting something," she informed Drake and Alice that others will be at the main gate, but warn them about ANBU and jonin elite because Alice and others aren't from the village. Drake nodded at her, "We will keep that in mind," "Thank you," Hinata smiled before she jumped to the roof before head straight to Hokage office. Suddenly Drake gave Alice a sneer grin, "Thinking about getting married, Lady Alice," he asked before Alice startled with a blush, "Will you please knock it off!? I think that is too rush to think about the marriage," she protest as her face were red, she took his hand and walked towards the main gate, "I can't believe you Drake," "Aww come on Lady Alice, you and I been together 15 years since we start our relationship, except we have been froze in time for 12 years," he pointed out while get dragged by his girlfriend. Alice stayed silent and begin to think about their future together, but the realms are in danger because of Daichi and his alliance. She and Drake regroup with Kaito, Hiro, Rune, and Orpheus as they keeping themselves alert from ANBU or Jonin Elite.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As Takara kept walking toward the main gates, Oda relaxed in the mute keyblade wielder's hood, looking around for anything suspicious like any of these Anbu characters that Hinata warned them earlier. As they arrived, both the human and cat partners in crime just looked up the tall wall in front of them. They both blinked at the same time three times at how tall it was before looking to see Alice and the rest of her brotherhood walking toward the two. Takara waved both of his hands in a childish manner as Oda dropped down onto the ground on all fours. Once everyone had regrouped, Oda stood up on his back paws before speaking up with his front legs crossed over his chest armor,"Seems as though this place can definitely take care of itself. We learned about a crash site just outside of town where something fell from the sky. Seems quite promising but it seems to also be protected by some sort of monsters. Sounds quite like the Grimm Takara and I fought back at the Castle That Never Was before the darkness consumed the realm.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

Alice and others regroup with Nobunaga and Takara, right before Nobunaga spoken out about the realm will be taken care of, however mentioned about monsters known as Grimm. Rune and Orpheus looked puzzled, "Grimms?" Rune asked, Orpheus shrugged because he has no idea. Alice, Drake, Kaito, and Hiro were aware about the Grimms, thanks to information from rest of assassins, "That is strange, Grimms only drawn to negative emotions. Hinata told me and my brother about survivors terror after they escaped, so that means we might deal with both daemons and grimms," Hiro said to Nobunaga about Grimms, yet possible they might face Grimms and daemons, "Let's not forget one of them screeched," Kaito added about screeching, just as fainted sound of screech can be heard nearby as every villagers and shinobis looked alert. Hinata jump down close to the group and face the gate, "I guess that's the sound where no one survived," she stated with her arms crossed. Alice looked at Hinata in concern, "So, you got your leader's permission," she asked her, this turn for Hinata to smile to her friend, "Yes, I also told him about 8 of you. He ask us to get rid of daemons, and I will take care of report about the crashing site."

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"Well I guess this means it's time to go then", Oda replied after hearing the noise of the screeching past the gates. Takara quickly grabbed Oda's cape before placing him back into his hood before dashing straight out of the gate, making sure not to summon his keyblade until no one else was able to see. Oda pulled out his rifle as he was ready to attack the enemy with accuracy.

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

"Wa... Wait!" Hinata tries to reach out to Takara and Nobunaga, Alice groaned in annoyance, "Can't those two wait because Hinata has a byakugan," she muttered about them, "We can worry about them, but right now..." said Kaito before he turned his attention to Hinata, "Right... Byakugan!" she agreed before she activated her byakugan, then start to zoom through 20 kilometers away, unfortunately she couldn't track the Grimm because it has no aura. However, she noticed one from crashing site that has the shape of the bow, "I have located the crashing site, but where is the source of screeching?" she said to the assassins about the location, but she try to track the source of scream. This puzzled them, "What about the appearance of crash?" "It's-" Hinata's words cuts off when she found the appearance of Nuckelavee as she gasped loudly, after she tries to reply to Drake. Rune approach Hinata and placed his hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong?" he asked, just as Amon-Ra spoken to his mind, "It's Grimm, base on it's appearance it's Nuckelavee, be warn, it said it was blamed on destructions," his demon warned him about Nuckelavee. Thanatos begin to telepathic to Orpheus, "Those two might get themselves killed by Nuckelavee, if you don't hurry," he said to Orpheus, so he looked alert and looked at everyone, then Hinata, "C**p, we have to hurry and reach them before Nuckelavee does!" he alert them about the Grimm. Hinata and the assassins looked at them in confusion, "Nuckelavee?" "No time to explain, Hinata lead us there," "Right away," Hinata agreed with Rune, before she dash through the gateway to where Takara and Nobunaga headed with others following her.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Walking back into the village with Hinata, his arm now in a sling as his clothes ripped from the attack against Daichi, Takara held Nobunaga in his best arm to take him to manor that she lived in. Walking forward, he stopped quickly as he turned to Hinata who he needed to lead the way. Oda was softly breathing but it was faint, similar to a coma but the seals over his chestplate were almost like a curse. Was this the cause of Oda's comatose state?

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:40 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata lead Takara to main gate, just as it opened from one of jonin recognize her. She glanced at Nobunaga, she grew concern, so she lead him to Hyuga manor. She looked at Takara, "I will explain to my father about this, so please wait over there, until I come back and grab some medicine," she said to him and point where he will be sitting, while she will talk to her father and grab some medicine to treat Nobunaga's conditions.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara followed behind his new friend as he held Oda in his arm as they arrived at her family manor. The Hyuugas seemed to be a powerful family within this family which made him wonder who exactly this woman was. Unfortunately, she didn't know much about his sign language so as he sat down where Hinata told him do, Takara placed Oda down on the bench before placing his ripped up jacket over his friend's body to tuck him in. His once broken arm was feeling a little bit better as he flenched when he tried to stretch it out so he decided to sit on the floor and use his right knee to prop his arm up as he waited for Hinata to come back. With his eyes closed, he began to shake violently at the thought of hurting his friends again like this. What was he going to do? Never look again? Cut his eyes to make sure that the Demon God could never find out where they were? This freaked him out so much that he knew that he wondered if he should even be around the rest of the resistance. He felt as though he would endanger his friends. Vin? Mitsuki? Mikhailie? Nobunaga? He wouldn't be able to live if the last hopes of freedom were endangered by him being around. Looking down, he began to tear up and wondered what was going to happen next.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:20 am
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

After speaking to her father, Hiashi Hyuuga understand the situation and allow both Takara and Nobunaga to stay in the manor, until Nobunaga fully recovered. Hinata was appreciated before she head to her room to grab Hyuga Clan Secret Ointment. She exits her room and meets Takara, she was about to open the ointment, but she noticed Takara's shaken state. She wondered what happen back in crashing site, and realized Daichi might have said something to him, "Is everything alright back at crashing site?" she asked him before she opened the container of ointment cream.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Still shook up from the event that happened before, Takara was shocked to see that Hinata had returned with some ointment for Oda. Quickly standing up straight, the silent keyblade wielder only rubbed the back of his head before trying to figure out the best way to communicate with the young ninja. Closing his eyes to think, a lightbulb appeared over his head before he quickly reached in his back to open up a book which he could write what he had to say. Writing quite quickly, Takara handed Hinata his book so she could read it,'Hello, my name is Takara and it's nice to meet you. I noticed a spell on his chest plate which might have caused his sick state. I'm thinking you'll have to break the spell before you can bring him back. Also, Daichi used his ability to see where I was to find that piece of the Olympian Keyblade...he ate my eye which gave him the ability to see what I see.."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:20 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata read the book he wrote, however she was shock to learn Daichi ate his eye and use him as an ability to see where he is, and Nobunaga's chest plate have some kind of spell that makes him sick. She hand it back to him, then she looked at Nobunaga as she looked at the curse spell on the chest plate, "A spell that makes him ill, similar to curse mark the Main House mark the curse on Branch House on heir or heiress 3rd birthday. I don't know how to break it, but only way to do that is find someone who put the spell on him," she said to Takara about the curse, but she doesn't know how because she's no longer heiress, but her sister will soon become a leader of the Hyuuga Clan once her father retired. She starts applying ointment cream on Nobunaga's wounds, "Do you know who placed the spell on his chest plate?"

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara listened as he learned that Hinata didn't know how to break the curse. Rubbing the back of his head, the mute keyblade wielder only gave the book back to Hinata before pointing at the one name. Daichi. Closing his eyes, he remembered when the large energy strike came toward the group, Nobunaga had jumped in front of the attack to protect the group before dropping down. Seemed as though it was the Daemon God himself that did this. Getting the book back for a quick moment, Takara wrote in his book again to communicate with the ninja once again,"Do you know anyone who could? Someone has to know how to break the curse. Also, is it possible I can grab some clothes to help me blend in more?"

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:34 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata reads the note Takara wrote down, then she begin to think who else can break the curse, but no one in her realm remove the curse sealing. She remembered Naruto told her about Sasuke got the curse sealing from Orochimaru, and Kakashi confirmed he did and he manage seal it, "I'm afraid I don't know anyone who can break the spell, but there is one technique that can seal it," she sadly replied that she have no knowledge of who can break it, but mentioned one. She looked at Takara before she stood up, she have no other choice because Kakashi is all she have to seal it, "I will take you and Nobunaga to him, and see if he can seal the spell Daichi put on him. I might think you need to hide Nobunaga, everyone will think he's a summoning jutsu and he suppose to return to his domain," she said and turned around, but she stopped herself from going forward, then she looked at him, "I will ask one of my family, if there is any spare clothes for you," she added because she noticed how torn his clothes are, then she walk off to search for either main or branch members of her family. Hinata recalled Kaito mentioned Nobunaga and Mitsuki weren't alike, leaving her puzzled, why the assassins were talking about those two.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out