Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Hit the Bull's-Eye! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:48 pm
Rolling for Faye Rhoades: Rolling for Water Stone Ticket.  
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 22!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:48 pm
hisaki dart roll!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:49 pm
Faye has won the Water Stone Ticket. I would like to claim it please.
Shadow of Miracles

shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 17!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:50 pm
hisaki dart roll!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:52 pm
hisaki dart roll!  
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:53 pm
hisaki dart roll!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 16!

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:54 pm
hisaki dart roll!  
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:55 pm
hisaki dart roll!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 7!

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:56 pm
hisaki dart roll!  
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 23!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:58 pm
hisaki dart roll!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
shadowabyss1301 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 12!

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 pm
hisaki dart roll!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:00 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Has won the Magikarp Plushie doll and would like to claim it ^^  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:26 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Hitting the red balloons was quite the difficult task. There were three different colored balloons and each color was made up of five balloons. It was almost like a math problem trying to figure out the chances he had at hitting the red balloons. Most children would probably hate the idea that a game would involved something as boring as math. Truthfully, math was Marco's favorite subject and he would be lying if he wasn't intrigued by the math problem this game presented. However, he wasn't going to pull out some paper and pencil and start doing the math. Instead he decided to just focus on the throwing darts. If he was still curious by the end of the day then he might try doing the math back in their rooms. Tera's suggestion about competing to see who could hit the most red balloons had really made Marco want to play. He wasn't normally a competitive person, but seeing how many red balloons Tera had already popped made him want to win. Unfortunately, he seemed to have zero accuracy for the red balloons.

Marco managed to pop two green balloons and one blue balloon, but the red balloons still avoided him. The black-haired boy frowned and decided to concentrate more on this next dart that he would be throwing. He closed one eye and took careful aim trying to image the direction the dart would take once he released it from his hand. The young boy even stuck his tongue out as he thought about the amount of strength he would use. Once his preparations were ready, he moved his hand back and flung it forward to throw the dart. The sound of a balloon popping echoed and for some reason Marco felt a chill-like suspense as the game master turned to him and then shouted. "We have a winner!" Marco blinked as the adult walked up to him and handed him a very large Plushie doll of a red-colored pokemon. "Congratulations, son. You have won this here, Darumaka doll."

"I won?" Marco repeated as he grabbed onto the plushie which was quite big, like almost his own size! (he was still a little taller). Marco turned to Tera with a smile, "I won a Plushie! Look, look." That was also when he noticed the new girl that had taken a sit next to them. She was tall and had chocolate-colored hair; she seemed really friendly and even asked what prizes they were aiming for. Marco didn't know what to do so he just raised his new Darumaka doll, "I-I won this...its a Darukamaka."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:44 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked up to the first game that she saw. What drew her attention were all the plushie that were hanging up to be won. She really wanted to get a grass type pokemon one. Too bad there wasn't one of Flabebe, Iris would had definitely try out for that one. Looking around, Iris could see that she wasn't the first and only one that wanted to come this way. She could see the other students that came immediately from Los Incas to here. One of them was that boy that Koru kept trying to follow. Others were the group of Alana's that Iris didn't have a fun time with. Tera.. a girl from her dorm that was really tall and pretty... and Marco.

Iris sighed. She really thought she was making a breakthrough but she guess not. "Darts please." she asked the person that was manning the game. Honestly.... Iris wasn't that good at these games. Normally her brother either fronting the money it took to finally win a prize or he won it for her. Well he wasn't here so she had to do it herself.

Iris took a deep breath and through her first dart.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 11
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
Mood: Happy
Attire: street clothes
OOC: and I just totally realized that I didn't do a intro post.....

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Lady Niara
Erkowan

Shadow of Miracles
I got it on the first go.. I'm claiming this plushie owo

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:59 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Festival's Darts Area : Hoppu, Flare, Marco, Phoebe, Holly : xxx

Before Tera readied herself and started placing her darts they way she wanted to, a few of her darts rolled away from her. As went to retrieve them, the pink haired girl noticed that she stopped in front of a girl with long, jet blue hair and kind eyes. "Sorry! Hope I didn't break ya concentration!" Looking closely at her, she saw that the girl had already won something and it was one of the rare prizes too! "Ohhh! Nice get! Here's hopin' that yer good luck rubs off on me!" Strange thing to say to a stranger.

Now in between the girl and Marco, Tera kept flinging a barrage of darts at the wall until she finally ran out. The girl peaked every so often at the gauging Marco's progress in futility as the boy already seemed done on his end. Man was he strangely quick! Though her aim faltered every now and again, she made up for it with the number of darts she threw. And the girl had thrown quite a few(eight in total) in the end, managing to hit four of the red balloons! And luckily for her the last one she threw was a red balloon.

Just as she finished her round of darts, a bubbly bobbed brunette had approached the counter asking the game master for a set of darts and then her and Marco what prizes they were aiming for. The brunette's energy was infectious and Tera couldn't help but feel more motivated to win. "Mmmm... Goood question..." She thought aloud, tapping a finger to her chin as she pondered. Since it was her Pokemon who directed her to the booth, she didn't even know what the prizes were! Eyes squinted as she looked for the prize that she'd aim for. "I think Imma get the red one with the eyebrows!" She had no clue what Pokemon it was, but it sure was cute! "How 'bout ya?" She asked flashing a wide grin back to the girl. "...Ah!" She almost forgot to say something important! "I'm Tera from the Charizard dorm by the way! Yoroshiku!" She added with a salute.

Her attention shifted to Marco as he received a giant plushie from the booth teller, making her eyes glimmer with glee. "Ohhhh! Duuude look at the size of it! Nice win Marco!" She said as she gave him a double thumbs up. "You're a winner too little Miss!" The teller said as he passed her a giant plushie with a fiery mane. "Thanks Mister!" It wasn't the one she.was aiming for, but she wasn't bummed at all! She was happy to see that her fellow Charizard dorm mate buddy was no longer as dispirited as he initially was. "Lookie!! I got one too!" She said with a more than ecstatic tone, flashing her prize at the three.

[[@Sekaino: Not at all owob]]
                                                        [[Sorry for the requote! I posted he wrong draft of this post ^^;;]]
                                                        [[ Red Balloons hit: 4 // Green Balloons hit: 3 // Blue Balloons hit: 1 // Total Balloons hit: 8]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

Shadow of Miracles
SoundVVave
Sekaino

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items