Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:06 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Das Tor
SoA's Name: Masaune
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Masaune is...resigned. She's got older siblings who are already carrying on the family's name in vikings, and she's no inclination towards the spiritual path of a priestess. She soaks up knowledge like a sponge, but knows better than to speak up towards being anything but a freeborn in her semi-conservative family. Under the false cheer of her mask, beyond the resignation, there is a fierce lioness with a thirst for knowledge and a sharp wit. And a want to become a Lawspeaker.
Brief History: The lone cub of her litter, Masaune's parents were older when she was born. They had had a few litters before her, and Masaune grew up constantly in her elder siblings' shadows. Nothing she did impressed her parents. Nothing she did surprised them, for good or bad. She simply...was. And it has remained as such even into her adult seasons. With the rise of a female Warlord, however, Masaune is watching...and hoping that some change may happen to allow her to pursue the path she truly wants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:25 am
Mysses Greenie
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Keir (SilverLutz) x Zjarri`fol (Mysses Greenie)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Makuu (Mysses Greenie)

Cub's Name: Saisana (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Kolmesataa (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Lithui (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Smol`fol (Mysses Greenie)

Cub's Name: Vígdís (In Good Faith)
Congratulations! The cubs have been added to the list.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:27 am
Das Tor
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Das Tor
SoA's Name: Masaune
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Masaune is...resigned. She's got older siblings who are already carrying on the family's name in vikings, and she's no inclination towards the spiritual path of a priestess. She soaks up knowledge like a sponge, but knows better than to speak up towards being anything but a freeborn in her semi-conservative family. Under the false cheer of her mask, beyond the resignation, there is a fierce lioness with a thirst for knowledge and a sharp wit. And a want to become a Lawspeaker.
Brief History: The lone cub of her litter, Masaune's parents were older when she was born. They had had a few litters before her, and Masaune grew up constantly in her elder siblings' shadows. Nothing she did impressed her parents. Nothing she did surprised them, for good or bad. She simply...was. And it has remained as such even into her adult seasons. With the rise of a female Warlord, however, Masaune is watching...and hoping that some change may happen to allow her to pursue the path she truly wants.
I like this lioness. I'm glad to have her in the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:08 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Epine de Rose
SoA's Name: Onesimos
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - "Capture" RP
Brief Personality:
Onesimos is an incredibly soft spoken, but very big hybrid. Don't let his size give you cause for concern though, he's simply built to compliment his skill set.

As a paramedic, this individual is known for his strength on and off the field, as well as his impeccable bedside manner. Onesimos is an individual who recogises rank very quickly, and will always treat everyone with the respect they deserve...hell, he'll even give respect to those who don't deserve simply because that was how he was raised!

He can be a dogs body when he needs to be, but his skills can be better utilised on the field.

Brief History:
Unbeknownst to Tethys (who will be his master), Onesimos is already a sworn ally of his family. When Tethys was injured he was found by Raja following an unusually vague missive and inadvertently, the leopard summoned the hybrid. It was coincidence on the part of the leopard, but not so much on the part of the Hybrid. Under the instructions of the new Captain's father, the field medic was to pledge his allegiance to his son and ensure that he didn't die...well, at least not from injuries.

...He really couldn't hold the hybrid accountable for any stupidity that might lead to his son's demise!  

Epine de Rose

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:42 am
Epine de Rose
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Onesimos
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - "Capture" RP
Brief Personality:
Onesimos is an incredibly soft spoken, but very big hybrid. Don't let his size give you cause for concern though, he's simply built to compliment his skill set.

As a paramedic, this individual is known for his strength on and off the field, as well as his impeccable bedside manner. Onesimos is an individual who recogises rank very quickly, and will always treat everyone with the respect they deserve...hell, he'll even give respect to those who don't deserve simply because that was how he was raised!

He can be a dogs body when he needs to be, but his skills can be better utilised on the field.

Brief History:
Unbeknownst to Tethys (who will be his master), Onesimos is already a sworn ally of his family. When Tethys was injured he was found by Raja following an unusually vague missive and inadvertently, the leopard summoned the hybrid. It was coincidence on the part of the leopard, but not so much on the part of the Hybrid. Under the instructions of the new Captain's father, the field medic was to pledge his allegiance to his son and ensure that he didn't die...well, at least not from injuries.

...He really couldn't hold the hybrid accountable for any stupidity that might lead to his son's demise!
Awesome. Definitely welcome to the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:14 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Lawsonia Inermis
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Successful Challenge) -> Reaver (He has a Viking planned already, he'll be bringing in a thrall soon to join him!)
Brief Personality:
Tenacious and full of zeal, Lawsonia has a great need for a sense of purpose. He's at his best when he's striving towards something challenging, and he really comes in to his own when things seem to go south. His greatest strengths are in stealth and being completely under estimated due to his size - while he appreciates the fact that Vikings might like honour and glory, he has absolutely no problems fighting dirty so that he can win!

Still, he's optimistic, compassionate and very loyal - he looks highly at those who show strength and face challenges head on. The tenacity and pragmatism of the Vikings greatly appeals to him... Even if some of them might be much more hardline than he anticipates.

Brief History:
Lawsonia came from a pride overrun by disease (KA), as a lion who was completely immune to the sickness he struggled to accept the morality of the pride and how they could justify their behaviour. They were already weak, and yet they deliberately sired children for their own happiness... only to have them die young. To make matters worse, they even stole cubs to bolster their numbers, inflicting a life of potential agony on the cubs who couldn't possibly have fought back.

He struggled to accept this cowardice, something that became even more difficult to ignore when he caught wind of Viking activities nearby. The passing gossip of rogues gained his interest and he found himself tracking the parties to see what they could do.

...When he discovered their intentions, the bonds they possessed, and the lengths they went to achieve their goals, he didn't want to pass up the opportunity to lend his support. In time he grew to realise that this pride was one that he could be proud of, and one that he wanted to be a part of no matter what.

Due to his small stature the Vikings were understandably unimpressed with him, but he proved himself time and time again in the roguelands. When he finally got to the Stormborn borders, he even bested them in a genuine challenge!

Epine de Rose

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:22 am
Epine de Rose
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Lawsonia Inermis
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Successful Challenge) -> Reaver (He has a Viking planned already, he'll be bringing in a thrall soon to join him!)
Brief Personality:
Tenacious and full of zeal, Lawsonia has a great need for a sense of purpose. He's at his best when he's striving towards something challenging, and he really comes in to his own when things seem to go south. His greatest strengths are in stealth and being completely under estimated due to his size - while he appreciates the fact that Vikings might like honour and glory, he has absolutely no problems fighting dirty so that he can win!

Still, he's optimistic, compassionate and very loyal - he looks highly at those who show strength and face challenges head on. The tenacity and pragmatism of the Vikings greatly appeals to him... Even if some of them might be much more hardline than he anticipates.

Brief History:
Lawsonia came from a pride overrun by disease (KA), as a lion who was completely immune to the sickness he struggled to accept the morality of the pride and how they could justify their behaviour. They were already weak, and yet they deliberately sired children for their own happiness... only to have them die young. To make matters worse, they even stole cubs to bolster their numbers, inflicting a life of potential agony on the cubs who couldn't possibly have fought back.

He struggled to accept this cowardice, something that became even more difficult to ignore when he caught wind of Viking activities nearby. The passing gossip of rogues gained his interest and he found himself tracking the parties to see what they could do.

...When he discovered their intentions, the bonds they possessed, and the lengths they went to achieve their goals, he didn't want to pass up the opportunity to lend his support. In time he grew to realise that this pride was one that he could be proud of, and one that he wanted to be a part of no matter what.

Due to his small stature the Vikings were understandably unimpressed with him, but he proved himself time and time again in the roguelands. When he finally got to the Stormborn borders, he even bested them in a genuine challenge!
What a handsome fellow! I've added him to the list as a freeborn for now, but I look forward to his viking. (Also, I know there's at least one other lion who was born to the K'A in the pride, and a few who have visited, if Lawsonia wants to talk to people who probably won't be familiar).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:52 pm
(there is a chance that some will leave once adols/adults but a majority will be staying)

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ragnvard x Bhumi

Cub's Name: Zisa (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Maherian (Talencia)

Cub's Name: Nebrius (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Shiori (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Suryasha (Mogami)

Cub's Name: Ciruela (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Rahman (Chi Sohma)

Cub's Name: Slivka (AstoriaFallen)

Cub's Name: Milas (AstoriaFallen)

Cub's Name: Raum (Tanakako)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:42 am
AstoriaFallen
(there is a chance that some will leave once adols/adults but a majority will be staying)

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ragnvard x Bhumi

Cub's Name: Zisa (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Maherian (Talencia)

Cub's Name: Nebrius (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Shiori (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Suryasha (Mogami)

Cub's Name: Ciruela (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Rahman (Chi Sohma)

Cub's Name: Slivka (AstoriaFallen)

Cub's Name: Milas (AstoriaFallen)

Cub's Name: Raum (Tanakako)
That's cool. If it's not a bother, please remind the owners of leaving cubs that they should post to let me know when/if they leave the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:42 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Mysses Greenie
SoA's Name: Sadhbh
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Think 'ice cream'. Sadhbh or Sadie is sweet as can be, but in a quick moment she may become cold, undeniably angry and a touch defiant. Her cold persona during certain situations can cause some discomfort, but is nothing unusual for a Stormborn lady. It's her sweet side that may be a bit of a shock.
Brief History: Working this out still, just wanted to get her posted. <3  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:08 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Jua'mkal
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Challange in progress)
Brief Personality: Genuine and honest, he is a kind and thoughtful male seeking to understand his place in the world. He has more than a touch of wunderlust
Brief History: Born in the pridelands to the lioness Mnong'ono out of a fling with a reaver male named Ronan, he was always curious about his father and his viking herritage. Leaving the pridelands as an adolescent he struck out to try and find his father and learn more about that side of himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:38 am
Mysses Greenie
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Mysses Greenie
SoA's Name: Sadhbh
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Think 'ice cream'. Sadhbh or Sadie is sweet as can be, but in a quick moment she may become cold, undeniably angry and a touch defiant. Her cold persona during certain situations can cause some discomfort, but is nothing unusual for a Stormborn lady. It's her sweet side that may be a bit of a shock.
Brief History: Working this out still, just wanted to get her posted. <3
She sounds great. I've added her as a reaver to the master list.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:39 am
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Jua'mkal
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Challange in progress)
Brief Personality: Genuine and honest, he is a kind and thoughtful male seeking to understand his place in the world. He has more than a touch of wunderlust
Brief History: Born in the pridelands to the lioness Mnong'ono out of a fling with a reaver male named Ronan, he was always curious about his father and his viking herritage. Leaving the pridelands as an adolescent he struck out to try and find his father and learn more about that side of himself.
What a handsome Stormborn he'll make.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: In Good Faith
SoA's Name: Finnan
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: He's a very... level headed, quiet type. He doesn't speak unless he believes it would offer value to the conversation and doesn't hold hatred or malicious-intents in his heart. In fact, he's rather kind. Of course that draws a line when its his wellbeing weighed against someone else's. Nature is nature, after all. The strongest prevail and there is no shame in that. Otherwise he will help those that he can and especially has a fondness for cubs with strong wills.
Brief History: He comes from a NPC family-pride that males must leave when they come of age. He traveled for a bit until he decided he wants to join another pride that allowed males to coexist with females. (He doesn't like to be alone to be honest.) He's a scraper since he's had to defend himself as a loner for sometime, and he believes he would do well in the pride that bases itself on strength and ability.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas