MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Cordelia glance at her brother when he speaks out loud, while Death look puzzled from Sommanus. Noctis, however, rise his eyebrow, wonder who is he talking to on the phone. When Sommanus give Cordelia a signal, she lower her lance before she makes it disappear and give him emotionless expression. Death rise his eyebrow and recall his soul bound is broken, "I can't wait to see the realms, it's been over 800 years since I skinned Asura alive and sealed him," he says in goofy tone, until Cordelia pointing out as she look at injured Ankhseram, "You are the one who injured your own son, Pale Horseman," she comment monotone. Death take a notice on Ankhseram's state as he grown shock, "ANKHSERAM!!!" he cries out loud and rush to his aid. Cordelia looks at Sommanus as he whisper to her ear, she slightly widen her dull violet eyes. Black Star is getting irritating, "What the h*ll are they whispering out? Is it about me, the Great Black Star!" he ask and saying his narcissistic attitude, which Noctis glare at him, "Wrong... but what are they talking about?" she thought as he keeping an eye on them suspiciously, yet pick up about one of the stone as he narrow his bright blue eyes. Cordelia nod as she understand and watch him speed off, "Right away, brother," she respond and whistles to summon her black pegasus before she climb on it, she look at the group and look at Death, "You are all lucky that we spare your own lives, and Death, you will take us to where you sealed your brothers," she spoken out to them, and speaks to Death. Death glare at her, "I won't allow my brothers to resurface back to the Realms, after how much chaotic they were and wanted to start the apocalypse!" he shouts at her, as Ankhseram is fully treating and hears his father speaks. Black Star begin to shouts at her and rudely point at her, "I don't know what you and that b*stard want me dead for! I won't be dead unless I take Mitsuki's heroic titles and make everybody and gods look upon-" he words cuts off when Death use Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop on Black Star's head to end of his foolishness, Excaliburn poke his cane at his head. Cordelia glare at Black Star coldly, "Next time we meet Black Star, you will be meet the end of your story... or I will send you to eternal void," she says to him lowly before her pegasus takes off to the broken roof. Noctis sigh and shook his head, before he pick up his phone larcima to contact Mavis and place it to his ear, "You are an idiot, being a hero doesn't make you well known by everyone, it will take a responsibility," he says to him, who begin to have a bad feeling from what Cordelia says. Noctis got her answers from the call, yet he can hear the arena and the battle of lightning, he take a guess it's Merle and Laxus, "Hello, Mavis... Lord Death is freed from the enchantment... yes, and he's no longer bound to Death City."

... It also give us courage

Ankhseram Death Cordelia Noctis Black Star

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:05 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"wonder what changed their minds" Hercules asked as the Doctor looked grim "well whatever it is ... it certainly spells out trouble" he said darkly then looked at Lord Death "all dangers aside, it's good to see you doing alright ... and you-" he said looking at Noctis sternly "i really hope i wont have to have an issue with you future kids, i'm over a thousand years old i don't have time to-" he said but was interrupted by the screech of a Time Wraith that phased through the walls like a ghost sniffing the air "oh bollocks!" he said as Hercules backed up looking at it "ok ... that's a new one for me"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

MikuHinata

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

"... Mavis, Master Merlin needs to know about him, I believe it's the right time of knowing him from your previous life with Zeref... I know he won't like it about another member of family turn out to be schadenfreude and care about killing his uncle out of jealousy," he reply before Mavis hangs up. Noctis look at Doctor calmly as Death put on his mask and cloak before speaking to Time Lord, "Now now Doctor, future kids probably knows about laws of time and they are very-" his words cut off when he and Noctis hears the screech. They and Black Star turn their direction to see Time Wraith, just as Noctis feel his lacrima phone vibrate and he check the phone to find a message from Precht. When he reads it, he widen his bright blue eyes of Precht's warning of Time Wraith, so he growl and shuts off his phone to put it back in his pocket, "Impossible, why the h*ll is Time Wraith appear like this?" he ask himself about Time Wraith, Black Star look at him in confusion, "Time what?" he ask him, "I heard about it since the creation, Time Wraith is part of speedforce. They are like the police enforce to track down people, who travel through time carelessly. Noctis and his friends and older siblings have their reasons to travel through time to-" "Lord Death! Don't you-WOAH~!" Noctis cuts him off, but a white tentacle grab his leg. This surprise both Black Star and Lord Death, Noctis is hanging upside down, feel his darkness draining him, turn his head around and sees a young man with blond hair with peaceful nature adding a smirk. Noctis widen his bright blue eyes in shock, "You..." "It seems my magic only drain your darkness, Noctis. Your light shall be reach to... death," he says to his nemesis of his mother and younger cousins as he unleash his Pleasure Magic to Noctis as he scream in pain, in much of young man's amusement. Stein take his soul perception and he widen his eyes as he drop his cigarette, "His soul and magic is immense!" he speaks out. Death have enough of this as he use his Shinigami Chop to sever the Pleasure magic tentacle and makes Noctis fall to the ground and weakly pant. He slowly call Arcanist with Precht, Daimen, and Shiro to have them listen to the man who use magic to kill for joy, he sets his lacrima phone close to his palm before he pass out. Death glare at young man and read his name, this shocks Pale Horseman, "That family name... You're Dragneel!" he bewildered of his family name. Young man smirk at Death's reaction, "That is correct Death, or you are thinking me as that I'm a child of Natsu Dragneel, but you are wrong," "... It can't be," Death suddenly realize his lineage as a man makes a sadistic look, "That's right, Natsu Dragneel is my uncle, along with Merlin of course," he says to him as his magic starts to rise menacingly to push Time Wraith away, greatly amuse to see Doctor. Death stun to hear this, while Black Star as usual doesn't get it, "You are related with Emrys," "Yes, I will introduce myself, Death and Doctor... I'm Larcade Dragneel, I'm a son of Zeref Dragneel and Mavis Vermillion."

Ankhseram Death Noctis Black Star

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"whoever you are ... relations or not i suggest you leave now" he said then pointed his sonic screwdriver at Larcade but wasn't quick enough to prevent Noctis from being hit. he was about to find a setting but suddenly a flying light disk came zooming to Larcade then rebound back towards the entrance where a young female alien caught it looking sternly at Larcade "a Twi'lek Jedi? here?!" the Doctor said in disbelief as the Jedi activated her lightsaber as she held her light Chakram in her other hand "hey Doc you mind getting out of the way so i can bring this guy in?" she said in a snarky tone then looked down at Noctis and quickly used the Force to bring the fallen Oblivion sibling out of harms way as Hercules ran over as well to make sure he was alright just as another alien came through one of the windows and ignited his lightsaber and spun it in his hand once looking at Larcade "you went and started the party without me Cy'la? i wont try to be too upset about that ... you've been giving us quite the runaround Larcade" he said slightly looking at Death, the Doctor and the others "sorry we'll be with you guys in just a sec after we get this guy put back in Carbonite"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

MikuHinata

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:10 am
Lord Death

"Son of Black Wizard and half fairy," says stein as he drop his cigarette in complete shock. Excaliburn only just stare at Larcade, but Death glare at Larcade very hard, "I will listen to what Doctor said," he warn him, until two jedis arrive to make Larcade blink and turn his head towards two aliens with amuse smirk. He doesn't react about Cy'la use her force to keep out cold Noctis to safety, Stein decide to help Noctis regain his conscious. Death listens to two jedis as he back away slowly, "I understand, Ju'ko. Doctor and I will be waiting for your answers," he reply, dragging Black Star away, who thrashing around to join the fight.
Larcade look at two jedis with his hands clapping together, slowly starts to look unstable, "And how are you two do that, since you Jedis and Arcanist knew my history?" he says to his opponents calmly, his unstable personality shows up with sadism, "Not until I kill Natsu, and watch him suffer like Kami no Senshi killed my youngest cousin. Father will acknowledge me in heaven," he added with schadenfreude attitude and says the forbidden tongue, causing Noctis's finger to twitch and his rage starts to consume his mind. Death really wish to help, but he can't interfere the fight, "I get it now, you are unstably jealous of Natsu because of Zeref never show affection towards you, but his own brother. You are also jealous of Soris and Nashi that their own father shows affection towards their own child, and I don't know who was your youngest cousin, but I don't want to know the name because of law of time," he states of Larcade extreme jealousy towards Soris and Nashi because they got their own fatherly love than he had. Larcade glance at Death with sadistic smirk, "Nashi hates me so much that I tried to kill her father so many times to get my late father to acknowledge me. Soris always interfere and disappointing me that I kill people with my magic, even I claim I save the souls to Heaven," he says to Death, he starts to cast his Pleasure Magic to make Death suffer in light magic, but nothing happens because of his immortal soul, in much of Larcade's surprise.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Noctis Death Larcade Ankhseram Stein Black Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:23 am
Cy'la Angelus

Cy'la got in a fighters position with her Lightsaber pointing to Larcade as her Light ring was in her other hand at a 90 degree angle "we've both grown stronger than the last time we faced in battle while your butt's been frozen in Carbonite for ten years" was her snarky answer making J'uko smirk slightly as he held his lightsaber in a fencer position "we're giving you this one option to surrender. we'll place you back in Carbonite and returned to Belsavis ... if not then we have no choice but to end you" he said sternly "i already gave him a warning, that's all he gets" the Doctor said making the two Jedi stumble a bit before getting back in their fighting stances "and i thought Simon was blunt, your like a freakin' hammer"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:09 am
Lord Death

Larcade give both jedi an amusing smirk, "Then... you two will be in eternal sleep," he speaks very calmly to them. Death look stun, "Eternal sleep?" he ask and notice their life span are starts to get shorten, "ARE YOU PUTTING THEM DOWN LIKE A DYING PET!?" "I will love to watch them sleep until their death," he said in schadenfreude tone, "R.I.P," he activate his eternal sleep of death to effect everyone. Black Star almost fell asleep, but Death have to do Shinigami Chop to keep him awake, while Stein is trying his best not to fall asleep with Excaliburn's help by whacking his head. Larcade greatly amuse of Stein's fighting his drowsiness, and Black Star nearly fall asleep before get chop by Death. A little does he know, Noctis demonically smirk as he sink himself into a shadow before his shadow speed up towards Larcade.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Noctis Death Larcade Ankhseram Stein Black Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:10 am
Cy'la Angelus

both Jedi fought off the sleepiness as the two of them glowed in a bright light before they sped towards Larcade as well with Noctis "little trick we learned from the Jedi to shield our minds" he said as she threw her light ring so it would ricochet around the room and strike at Larcade at random points and fount him with her lightsaber in an amazonian style while J'uko used quick strikes so all that was seen was streaks of light. then at the same time kicked him at his abdomen. Hercules struggled as well but the Doctor activated his Sonic Screwdriver as it emitted a high pitched shriek that was enough to shatter the mirror

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Stein and Black Star are widely awake from Doctor's high pitched shriek, yet it damage Death's Mirror. Larcade is slightly stun from Cy'la's light ring around and hit him at random point, J'uko's kick his abdomen as he stumbles. He give them a sinister smirk, "Foolish Jedi! It's longer to get me surrender, but Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess are my target, you shouldn't get into their affairs," he speaks to them, until Noctis's shadow meets his. He summon his keyblade to summon dark orb, "Bleeding into Darkness," he cast his dark magic of Black Dragon. Larcade turn his head, but gets hit by the orb. Noctis dash towards to two Jedis and refocus on Larcade, "I might guess you two travel through time because of him," he says to them, while taking a stance.
Death look at his scatter mirror, he gain an irk mark as he look at Doctor before he give him Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop to his head.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:46 pm
Cy'la Angelus

"hello to you too" Cy'la said sternly looking to Larcade as J'uko smirked "right, our attacks aren't doing mutch damage ... maybe if we-" she started to say when Hercules ran up and uppercutted Larcade sending him into the air but then Cy'la glared at the demigod "you idiot! J'uko slap him for me" she said then used a ForceJump into the air and threw a kick down at Larcade to send him down to the ground just as J'uko slapped Hercules in the back of the head which sounded like he hit a chunk of metal.
The Doctor managed too get out of the way of the chop and turned to him
"i managed to keep everyone from dying and you do that? lives are worth a broken mirror don't you think?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Seeing Hercules use uppercut Larcade into the air, in much of Larcade's surprise. Noctis loosen his darkness and watch Larcade slam back down from Cy'la's kick, "I did not see that coming," he says in disbrief, then watch J'uko slap Hercules down. Seeing Larcade down, he control the shadow to bind Larcade with his own hand, "Shadow Puppet," he summons the shadow puppet to make a stick figure come out of Larcade's shadow. He place his hands in his pocket as the puppet shadow's hand point at Larcade's head. Larcade lift his head in glare, "What you are going to do Noctis, kill me?" he ask him, but Noctis pick up his Lacrima Phone and hangs up, he give him a dark smirk, "No, killing you will turn me into dark mage, However, I alert everyone with this while we fought," he says to him, which shocks Larcade, his cousins and his mother knew he travel through time.
Death is about to belittle him, but his old friend speaks to him, "Death, the Heartless are roaming around and I sense BREW got stolen to give it to Keyblade Master. I have fear he is looking for my last Demon Weapon," says a powerful Demon Sorercer as Death turn his head. He begin to feel happy go lucky, "Eibon! It's been a while, and yes just as I feared, maybe Arachne mention the Key to Xehanort. Future kids should know where it is," he added to his friend. Black Star look at Eibon in confusion, "Then why does the woman and guy with black lightning tried to kill me?" he ask a stupid question, but two Great Old One says nothing, until Eibon notice Doctor as he look at him, "Time Lord huh...I heard they are just a myth," he guess the Doctor. Death looks at Doctor with irk mark, "Oh right... It's only way to make me watch Grand Magic Game!"

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 pm
Cy'la Angelus

"we got it from here, Noctis ... J'uko if you wouln't mind" he said as the other Jedi nodded and got out a gauntlet and put it on spraying Larcade in what looked like aerosol concrete on him to freeze him "why don't they ever surrender?" he asked as Cy'la make a 'tch' noise "if it were that easy they'd have sent Younglings to capture him" she said crossing her arms "he's not dead is he?" she asked as J'uko shook his head "good, last thing we need is for the Council to regret sending us to capture him again ... i hate this stupid deal Simon made with them" she muttered as J'uko just chuckled patting her arm as they went back to see Lord Death, the Doctor, and Eibon "well you were myth-taken" the Doctor said as Cy'la, J'uko, and even Hercules looked at him like 'did you really just say that?' "sorry ... but you do know your not bound to Death City anymore right? i can just take you there in the TARDIS"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:26 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

By the time Larcade is frozen, Noctis look at two Jedi as he understand. He frown about Larcade, "I will leave him to you two, I have the mission to take care of with Precht and the group," he says to them calmly, he pull out his lacrima phone to text Precht to meet him in front of Xanato Industry entrance. Once he press send, he summons his keyblade to shoot he light laser to open the portal because he use his darkness too much during the fight against Cordelia and Larcade.
Death and Eibon listens to Doctor, Excaliburn left to return to cave. Eibon takes a new discovery about Death no longer bound to Death City, "You are no longer bound to Death City?" he ask him. Death just froze for few second as he makes a silly way, "Doctor is true Eibon, I'm no longer bound with Death City," "Until your death when Kid become True Death, father," Ankhseram speaks out to his father, which he and Eibon look at Ankhseram, who glance at them, "Long time no see, Eibon," he greets the sorcerer. Eibon look at Ankhseram as he approach him, "Ankhseram, I heard you let BREW get taken away by two young men, who works with Xehanort. You knew what's next," he greets him. Ankhseram sigh and pull out Book of Eibon out of his cloak, "I know, he needs your last demon tool, The Key. Xehanort needs your magic to activate it, but I will find it and hide the Key for you," he reply to him. Black Star begin to ask him, "Why the h*ll do you need to hide it?" he ask a stupid question, making Ankhseram glance at him, "Because the BREW is powerful, that either both good or evil can get their hands on. Lord Eibon entrusted me for it's protection."
Death recalled between Hades and himself before bring Atticus back, he couldn't help, but wonder if his old friend could sense Darcia return from dead. Eibon took a notice on Death's body language, "Death, where are you going?" he asked him calmly. Death remove his mask as he grip it, "I have to go to to Asphodel Meadows to see the current emperor and heroine's father," he replied to his friend. Eibon and Ankhseram widen their eyes, "You mean that legendary daiyokai emperor, wasn't he a hero?" Eibon asked him, Death shook his head, "Only Japanese viewed him as hero, but he wasn't. Kiba couldn't save his first mate and her tribes, so he never wanted to be a hero. He only hunt down vicious demons and devils lurking around. I even broke the rule for stealing his soul to living to allow him to see his daughter from three years ago and plan to send him back, but half of his soul couldn't leave because of Suzume's resurrection cost half of his soul to living, while other stays in Asphodel Meadows," he replied to them, which both Eibon and Ankhseram found out Death broke the rule. Ankhseram slowly got up and glared at his father, "So it was you! You stole Lord Kiba's soul from the dead to let him see the Priestess!! Father, why the h*ll did you broke the law of life and death!!!?" he yelled at him, Eibon raised his hand to stop Ankhseram, "I feel the same Ankhseram, but Kiba's half of soul in Asphodel Meadows, while other half is currently wondering around. Maybe it was because of his human priestess wife's resurrection, his other half felt like he needed her to come back to the dead as I presuming," he added as he made the theory of Kiba's half of his soul wondering around in living. Ankhseram couldn't help, but agree as Death close his eyes and put his mask back on, "I will be back, but don't worry Ankhseram, I won't allow your uncles to be release, so they will allow start the apocalypse," he said to them, then let his son know that he won't allow his brothers to be released from their prison before he disappear by black smoke to pay his old friend a visit to Asphodel Meadows.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:36 pm
Storm and Silver Fullbuster

"Storm...are you alright?!"

From out of the wreckage in the room,emerged three figures.
Two were human sized and one looked like it was a flying animal.
The two human figures were walking quietly before one of them tripped over a piece of a broken guillotine.
"Oomph! S-Storm is so sorry!"said the fallen one.
"Oh for crying out loud! Storm...you didn't trip and land on someone!"shouted the other figure.
The third gasped and flew down to the fallen figure."Papa! Are you alright?asked a slightly squeaky voice.

"...Yes...Storm is fine Silver!"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:58 pm
Cy'la Angelus

Cy'la reacted so quickly to the sound of Storm tripping, the lightdisk flew at them stopping just a few inches from Storm's face "you ... you're one of Simon's friends" she said sounding slightly cross "more time travelers ... lovely" J'uko said as the lightdisk flew back into the Twi'lek's hand and placed it on her belt putting her hand on her hip "right, Larcade's captured which means i can drop-kick these guys back to the future" Cy'la said as she started walking towards the twins but J'uko stopped her "hey, hey ... Cy calm down ok? they ... probably got lost" he offered earning a scowl from his friend "nice friend, quite violent. Hello i'm the Doctor in case you were wondering" the Doctor said to the twins helping up Storm

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas