Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

DJ Double B generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:15 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

With Fritz on her shoulder, Ava walked out into the forest. It had been a while since she had been able to relax in nature. Maybe if she could borrow a tent from Mr. Sharp or someone, she could go camping with some of her friends. As Ava thought about it, she wasn't sure how into camping Faye would be; if she didn't like bug pokemon, she might not appreciate sleeping outside. But Tera and Phoebe might!

Even more importantly, Ava had been tasked with scanning all the pokemon she could find into her Pokedex. Surely there couldn't be too many, right? Even if there were, it was just an excuse to hang out outside more. "C'mon Fritz. Let's look around!" Ava walked down the trail, keeping an eye out for pokemon to scan. The girl found a few as she began to walk. The first was a purple cat who looked a little out of place. She could recognize it as Purrloin before she scanned it. Faye had caught one last week, didn't she? Ava scanned it anyway, allowing herself to read the description. "The Devious Pokemon, huh? I guess that explains the museum trip." Ava continued walking along. She didn't have the intent to catch anything while she was there. She had two other pokeballs from the school, but no idea what she wanted to catch. Whatever it would be, Ava hoped it'd be another bug pokemon. They are just so cute!

As she walked further, Ava stumbled upon a little red pokemon eating some of the berries along the trail. Keeping a little distance, Ava scanned it. Cherubi: The Cherry pokemon. Sunlight colors it red. When the small ball is drained of nutrients, it shrivels to herald evolution. Ava looked to the device in confusion. "Herald evolution? What does that even mean?" Why couldn't the pokedex just say what things meant? Well, the little ball thing was plump and red, so Ava dismissed the problem. The word probably wasn't important anyway. The girl continued forward, keeping her attention focused on the life further in the woods.

Inventory
                                Location: Forest // Human Company: n/a // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Relaxed
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

xGιseɭɭexxBeɭɭeʀose

xxLocation: The Forest
xxAccompanying: N/A
xxMood: Curious

After the P.E. class, Giselle was looking forward to getting some fresh air and taking a well earned stroll on the grounds surrounding the academy. She loaded Circe into her wheelchair, making sure the young pokemon was safe before making her way into the forest in search of some time to herself. She made sure to stay on the path, not wanting to risk straying off and finding herself amidst a colony of Beedrill or anything that were in need of somebody to practice Poison Sting on. She hummed to herself while staying on her path, gazing down at the Ralts currently sitting in her lap as it seemed quite hesitant to poke its head out of her backside beside her in her seat. "It iz okay, Circe. Zhere's nothing to be afraid of. Just zee forest and its inhabitants." Giselle said, reassuring her partner as it came out from its hiding place after a few seconds of considering the girl's offer. "Ralts?" The pokemon said before receiving some much needed affection from its trainer. She continued further on, making sure to stop and catch the occasional pokemon walking or flying through the area before doing her best to keep away. She didn't want to start any fights or anything. Circe was still so timid here. Eventually, she came across another person in the area, recognizing her academy uniform and smiling as she saw that they were both of the Charizard House. "Ah, another student, Circe! Come. Let's go zay hello." The girl said before increasing her movement speed and calling out to her. "Excuse moi! Madame!" The student did her best to catch up with the brown haired girl before coming to a stop and smiling at her, Circe diving back into its little safe haven that was the trainer's bag. "I am zo zorry, madame! I was just saying hello. It's zo nice to meet a fellow student out here, non?" Offering a smile to her, the wheelchgair bound girl offered her arm for a handshake. "I am Gizelle, and zhis little one hiding is Circe. She can be scared at times, but she is still getting used to zee life here." The ralts shook in its bag, peeking out to gaze upon the new people and murmuring "Ralts..." in a worried tone. She was clearly pretty skittish around anyone who was not her trainer. Regardless, Giselle placed her hands on her lap and motioned for the two to introduce themselves, finding the little electric pokemon hanging around with the girl quite adorable.

But who will protect me?...

User Image

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Circe ♀ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts
Nature: Modest (+ Sp Atk, - Atk)
Ability: Trace : Copies the opponent's ability.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
x► Growl
x--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: N/A >>
x► Confusion
x--> Deals damage to the opponent. Has a chance of confusing the target. << Type: Psychic - Special │Acc: 100% -- │Effect: Confuse >>
x► ---
x--> ---
x► ---
x--> ---

Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:00 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... wherever this post is.
                                                  My Outfit... Simple short-sleeved shirt and pants.
                                                  Those near me... none
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt // Siegrid, the sneasel

[enter]

Cyril stepped info a small pathway in the forest. It wasn't one he recognized, although he could say that to anywhere here. Trees appeared the same to him and the winding way confused him. He wasn't too worried about getting lost despite that for he had his compass and pokegear navigation to help him when he did need help. It allowed him to chase and seek pokemon without worry. It was harder here, he noticed, to spot pokemon. He had to be more attentive to his surrounding, such as an oddish that he almost stepped on as he thought It to be weed. Aisha easily chased It off before the pokemon could do any damage.

Various pokemon such as caterpie, weedle and wrumple were quite similar situ different form. It was interesting to note that they were like a different version of the other. Continue on, he was keen on a budew he spotted. He contemplated to capture It, but decided otherwise as he wished to save his pokeball for pokemon he truly wanted. Pidgey,ledyba, and kricketune were the easy one as they stood out among the green backdrop. It wasn't untuk he encounter stanler that he got into trouble. The pokemon took offense from being scanner It charged at him. He frantically try to dodge, too occupied to remember his pokemon. It was only due to Aisha's quick action to shoot the stantler with powder snow and diverted its attention to herself. He knew, however, that Aisha would be hard pressed to handle the beast, that was why he released Siegrid. The two of them did the job faster, not to mention casualities. Aisha distracted the stantler, while Sieg swiped in for an attack whenever Its attention was elsewhere. Once the stantler was knocked out, Cyril didn't dally long to leave the area. He didn't want any chance for more stantler to show up. One was trouble enough to battle and he had enough excitement for the day.

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
assignment:
grassland - morning - afternoon - night
Forest - morning - afternoon - night

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:
="Sekaino"

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... wherever this post is.
                                                  My Outfit... Simple short-sleeved shirt and pants.
                                                  Those near me... none
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt // Siegrid, the sneasel

His lungs had started to burn and so Cyril was forced to stop. Siegrid and Aisha too halted by his side. "This . . . should be . . . far . . . enough . . . " Cyril spoke with paused as he hadn't caught his breath yet. Looking around, he could see a path up ahead. It would be a good idea to go back after his close run with stantler, but if he didn't finish his assignment, he worried whether he would be able to in time. "Guys," Cyril called for attention. "Keep a lookout for pokemon," he told them. Hopefully, having two pokemon watching would prevent any surprise like that again. He received affirmative cried from both of his pokemon.

They continued to follow the path without clear direction other than keeping tab of where the main road is. Sieg had climbed up a tree and rustled out pokemon for him. A startled swablu, a slakoth that didn't bother moving, and a couple of indignant aipom that Sieg got in tussle with. The sneasel was proud of his achivement despite that. It caused Aisha to feel she needed to find pokemon for him too. It was amusing to watch them being competitive. Aisha's work bore result in one burmy being dragged out from its nest, a frozen bellsprout and a cherube that seemed it want to flee. They also came across a skitty and paras while they walked. All in all, it went better than their previous attempt.

"Alright, I think that's all of them," Cyril announced. The sky was getting darker too. It clued him that he would need to head back to make it in time for halloween. "Good job, both of you," he praised them. He was grateful as his assignment would have taken longer to complete without their aid. I should reward them, he thought. The festival will be a good way to do so. Come to think of it, he needed to pick up costume in coordination club, he wondered whether Nirav wanted to hangout together.

To: Nirav
        [Hey! Do you have a costume yet? want to go there together? meet me there?]

Cyril typed in his pokegear and sent it. He would wait for reply while he made his way there.

[Exit]

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
assignment:
grassland - morning - afternoon - night
Forest - morning - afternoon - night

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:
="Sekaino"

DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:11 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco rested against one of the many trees of the Forest. This was his fourth time in the last two weeks that he went searching for that Spooky Mansion in the Forest. He tried to recollect the path that he used to arrive to the mansion, but no matter he could not find it. He wasn't out here all the time, but when he was he would usually spend hours in the Forest. He got lost a couple of times, but thanks to Murkrow he usually found his way back. He hoped that this morning's search would turn up with some positive results, but once he found nothing. Charmander joined him taking a sit as well while Murkrow was flying up above the trees in circles. Marco looked up at his avian Pokemon who seemed to always have more energy in the Forest. This was originally his home so perhaps he was just happy to be back. The black-haired boy pulled out the mysterious letter from the bag he was carrying. He couldn't explain how this letter ended up in his hands. He was sure that he lost the letter, but after that whole dream thing with the hooded person, the letter just appeared on his hand. Marco shivered as he remembered the way the entity had him trapped and the words that were whispered to him. He didn't react much to the experience at first, but in the coming days he realized that he had been really scared. Maybe the reason why he tried to look for that Spooky Mansion was to find some answers.

"This isn't working," Marco admitted causing Charmander to look at him. "We can't find that mansion and doing it on our own has not been working. We need help." The black-haired boy petted his fire lizard who nodded at him. Charmander didn't quite understand why his trainer was so concern with the mansion, but it was important to him so he wanted to help him out. Murkrow landed on top of Marco's head getting settled on his hair; the young student was used to Murkrow sitting on his head so he didn't even paid attention to the extra weight. "Thanks for your help guys, but we have to try something new," he looked down at the letter which he had yet to open. He always hesitated because this letter was sealed meaning it had to be private, right? He didn't want to invade someone's privacy and Marco was hoping to find the maid from the mansion to give her the letter. However, he would need more help finding the mansion and there was only one idea that came to mind. He took a deep breath, "I have to do it..." Marco stood up as he decided to start making his way back to the academy. Hopefully he wasn't too far away from the entrance this time and could get to class on time.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su had woken up early in the morn with breakfast in his hands for both he and his fellow companion, C. His backpack was also in his possession so that he didn't have to commute back to the dorms when he were to finish his task. It was not in his habitual schedule to take walks at this time of day yet today he went out of his way to tour the forest. He had an assignment in the shape of completing his Pokedex for his technology and science class and had yet to start. While he was fairly on the ball when it came to mental and written schooling of the sort, he always struggled with the physical aspect of it; something he still needed to mentally get used to even though so much time had passed. He also needed to remind himself that his stamina would most likely never equal to the large majority of his peers and that that in of itself was okay. This was something that he'd been working on even before his arrival at the academy and irked him to the nth degree.

The tranquil sounds the morning forest was orchestrating gave the young lad peace of mind. This was mostly due to the fact that hearing no human voices meant the lowered possibility of an social interaction. This topsy turvy emotional roller-coaster was an annoying struggle he wish he could get over. Mid-thought he halted his relaxing jaunt upon hearing peculiar sounds emitting from a bush he and his Chingling had just passed. Who would be playing a xylophone so deep into the forest at this time of day? He had a vague idea but he needed to make sure. As he found refuge in the bush to scope out the creator or this case creators of the music, he took out his notebook ready to jot down this encounter. 'I was right! An orchestra of Krickertot!'

(324 words. Encounter post.)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
OOC: ʕowoʔ』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 2x User Image
■ 7x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
As Jung-Su took out his notebook, he was delighted to see that he was correct in guessing what had made the quizzical he had heard just moments ago. The lad looked his Chingling in the eye to notify him to be silent so as not to alert the group of wild Kricketot before them. Nodding in response the chime floated down to seat himself on his trainer's comfortable fluff of hair awaiting for the lad to call on him should he need to do so. And so began the scribbling of information down. While he did appreciate the technological advances that was the Pokedex could provide, he favored using his observational skills to get the information that he sought after. It aided him retaining the information and sometimes provided intelligence that the device could not provide. It would be an interesting experience as well as he'd only know these bug types from books.

Before the two males were a group of Kricketot varying in size resting by a bush that supplied them with sustenance in the form of berries it would seem. While the varied in size their features remained predominantly the same; the majority of their bodies were dyed in red with a streak down its front and black cape-like marking on their backs, heads were encircled with a flat, white structure similar to a collar, two hard, black antennae with curled tips are connected to the head by a dark red segment, a similar dark red segment forms the Kricketot 'noses', and they had small, black hands and feet. None appeared to be injured judging from their outer appearance though this was questionable due to his lack of interaction with the species.

While the lad was having the time of his life learning all of this and even getting the chance to properly document this all, C was certainly now. The bell was bored out of his mind restlessly moving about on Jung's head until he ultimately caused the round Pokemon to fall off and thus alerting the wild Kricketot.

(342 words. 1/2 Befriending post.)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 2x User Image
■ 7x User Image

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su froze mid writing a sentence, baffled and taken by surprise by the fall of his bored friend. Just as the lad was going to check on the status of his fallen friend, the wild Kricketot who were now alerted spread out and fled the bush area in a hastened pace. Quite peculiar that those time feet would take them so far in so little time. His focus did not shift from his friend while knowing of their escape. C's welfare took precedence over documenting the wild encounter and most anything else for that matter. The Chingling was his first Pokemon friend and friend in general. In addition, it wasn't like he could do anything anything about the Kricketot fleeing, not on his own anyway. They would soon find out that not all of them had fled just yet.

The Chingling was unharmed by the fall in the physical sense, but in the mental sense? Debatable. The metallic bell was feeling guilty for ruining this encounter; it was a rare occasion to see his trainer so full of joy and curiosity like he was just moments ago and yet he ruined it all with his lack of staying still. Jung was saddened that the observation was cut short but was more than relieved to know that his friend was not hurt. Seeing the downcast features on the lad C desperately attempted to search for the remembrance of the group passing through the bushes for a shortcut. And in doing so the ribboned chime had bumped into something and fell yet again but this time he fell into something unexpected.

The sensation was strange. Why was his tiny body wet and made squishy sounds with every movement he made? What was more bewildering to the utterly confused C were the energetic xylophonic noises within earshot around him. When C had opened his eyes all he could see was blue. All the more confused and growing in anger Jung-Su's Chingling flailed about trying to rid himself of the mysterious goop. Some sniffs and brave taste of the goop later, the two lads had realized what had probably taken place. The Chingling had fallen into a pile of berries that he just freshly crushed! And the sounds were coming from a tiny Kricketot playing about in the berry juice beside C. What was the wild red bug doing here? Did it get lost from the rest of the orchestra? The Kricketot seemed friendly enough as it was not angered by the crushed berries and even offered more of his own to the flygon student. "S-S-Sorry... M-Maybe la-t-ter..." The lad politely decline the wild Krickertot's berry kind offer. The student had to get his partner cleaned up for class and he was unsure if he even had anything to clean C up with which meant that he'd need to calculate the time to get from here to the dorms and then to class. It was quite a journey for the lad and therefore feared if he'd be late. As he rummaged around his backpack, he had found a small towel to help rid the berries though C had already started making work of it by licking his face.

(534 words. 2/2 Befriend posts.)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon:

Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

Inventory:
■ 2x User Image
■ 7x User Image

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
As soon as the now slightly stressed lad that was Jung-Su had found what he needed from his backpack he began to work his cleaning skills on his Chingling. Albeit clumsy from the panic of possibly being late for class, the young flygon did some quick yet efficient and precise movements. This however had made him focus all his concentration on the cleaning resulting in his failure to notice the fall of his personal belongings from his backpack. The wild Kricketot, having taken no offence to the seemingly hurried lad, had taken his words nicely. In a method of kindness the red cricket had seen the open backpack and took this as an opportunity to give them the berries on the go. As the wild Pokemon began to fling the berries into the open backpack, one of the Pokeballs clunked the poor unsuspecting Kricketot on the head. The ball had opened and without a struggle the red bug was capture. With C struggling on his own to clean the berry goop off of him to eat and even taking a second dip into the mess to eat some more, neither he nor his trainer noticed what just had taken place.

Now that the lads were done with the shenanigans, the brown eyed lad had taken notice of the mess that had occurred and then how much time had flown by! He made quick work once again for clean up but... "B-But... W-W-Where did the Kricketot go?" The Kricketot was a lot smaller than most of the group from what he remember, so he wondered if the stray were a child and began to worry. C chimed to warn him of that time was passing by and it was something they could spare right now. With nothing more he could do on the matter Jung-Su began his march back to the campus to attend his battle class. 'I hope it finds their family.' Arceus knew that the lad knew what it felt like to be without family for a time and he didn't want to wish that feeling upon anyone else.

(350 words. -1 Pokeball. Wild Kricketot caught.)
(Exit to battle class)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
Pokemon:

Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『Kricketot』『♂』LEVEL: 6』ABILITY: Shed Skin』NATURE: Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

Growl: [ATK: - ] [ACC: 100%]
      The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
      Bide: [ATK: -] [ACC: - ]
      The user endures attacks for two turns, then strikes back to cause double the damage taken.
      Struggle Bug: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      While resisting, the user attacks the opposing Pokémon. The targets' Sp. Atk stat is reduced.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 7x User Image

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Nature:Mild
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus had woken up with a nightmare that morning. It had been about the creepy mansion, or more specifically, the things the hypno had shown him in it. His parents fighting, and Ray calling for help, and him being unable to do anything about it. He had played brave for Ray's sake but the truth was the house actually had freaked him out. If he never saw another hypno, the boy would be happy.
After waking up in a cold sweat he had been unable to go back to sleep, so he had made himself some tea and toast and had taken a shower and taken his pokemon out for a walk.
Rather than his usual fishing rod he now carried a wooden contraption where his phone rested. He had found instructions for a camera stick on a chatube video and thought it would be cool to try out.
Maybe he really could be like krookodile hunter.
Y'know...minus the dead part.
Making sure to roll his steps as he walked through the forest-the way his uncle had taught him in order to not scare burrowing pokemon or make any noise.
He noted a sond coming from the distanced and peeked the stick around some underbrush. Sure enough a minum was moving through it. Marcus watched it as peered back at him.
Minum he knew, were supposed to be at home in grassy areas. The only times they hid under foliage was when it rained.
Maybe the academy people had forced the migration? If so, whoever was in charge needed to brush up on Pokemon biomes.
His mind went to the joltik terrarium he wanted to build someday which inevitably brought it to Ava. They had made up at the dance festival..kinda?
She seemed to no longer be mad at him and he had mumble a sorry. He had wanted to explain but she had honestly not wanted to hear an explanation. She just wanted to move on. It made Marcus feel like maybe she was still mad..or like he had to watch what he said around her. He knew for certain, he couldn't tell him everything that went down. Although he was kind of fine with keeping her separate from the whole situation. At least he'd have on person he wouldn't have to hear from Koru and how 'mean' he was being from.
Thoughts of Koru led to thoughts of Rey, and he wondered where his friend had gone off to. They had eventually found each other after the mansion but Ray had looked...off? He always looked off. Marcus had been off that night himself. He was hurt however. A part of Marcus wondered if leaving him alone had been such a good idea. But Tera had needed him more, and he hadn't seen her a lot lately.
He hadn't seen a lot of people lately. Plans to see Ashley or Eve kept falling through, and he hadn't even heard from Elijah since the field trip.
He was hoping to change that today, he felt pretty social at the moment.
Snaping a picture he continued on his trek. On his back, Valiant kept a serene face as they passed through the forest, occasionally brushing branches away.
Marcus had been taking walks through the forest since the beggining of the school year so by now, he knew enough to stray from the path and still find his way back.
The best pokemon were always found in thicker folliage after all.

OutOfChillComments:
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

DJ Double B generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:59 am

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image
User Image

Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

After a brisk walk, Ava and her pokemon managed to reach the Forest. She always felt calmer here in the woods, surrounded by trees and wild pokemon. It was an adventure just waiting to happen. You never knew what you would find here, after all. There were a few pokemon she found around the path as she walked, especially since it was early in the morning.The forest was home to quite a few bug pokemon. The first to be seen was a Caterpie munching on a rather large leaf. Ava managed to scan it before Gala clicked at the bug menacingly. It wiggled off as Ava was able to learn more about it. "Gala, you already ate, didn't you?" The spinarak only clicked out a small laugh. This was all fun and games to the green spider. Not too further, there were a couple of Weedle also enjoying a morning meal. As Gala was about to gawk at them, she was met with a disapproving gaze from Ava. "Just let 'em be," she asked. Gala scoffed, ignoring the little worms per Ava's order. Maybe she'd go bother them once Ava walked on. The girl scanned these as well. She wasn't much of a researcher like her parents, but the Pokedex could give her some information on bug pokemon. Weedle were also poisonous, apparently.

Ava's attention was caught by something further up the path, however. Some sort of white and blue squirrel that stared the girl down. Ava scanned it from a distance, though it looked a little familiar. "Pachirisu? Wasn't someone dressed like that on Halloween?" It looked like something she had seen before at the Halloween costume party, though Ava couldn't place her finger on exactly who was wearing that costume. She was more caught up on catching Gala than what other students or teachers were wearing. Ava walked over towards it, but it began to scurry away. She chased after it, but it darted off into thicker foliage. From there, she could see Marcus in the foliage.

He finally apologized for dragging her into the drama, but it didn't seem to be over yet. Whether it was over or not, Ava wanted no part in it. She was over it anyway; to her, it seemed like they should by now too. She waved him down from the path. "Hey, what you lookin' at?" she asked. "You know class starts soonish, right?" Maybe he couldn't hear the bell from out here. She moved a little further into the brush so she wouldn't have to yell, leaning against a tree. Fritz and Gala stared the boy down, Fritz more familiar with the drama that had been going on than Gala was, given she only joined the party a few weeks ago.

Inventory
                                Location: Forest // Human Company: Marcus // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Gala
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 pm
tbp  
››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items