Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Albino - Cedric rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:19 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 11/5Trainer Challenge : 50/15

Theo tensed a bit before looking down sadly. He didn't blame Dumuzi for asking, and he wasn't upset with him for asking. It was a natural question to ask. Anyone would have asked. "I, uh....I'd rather not talk about it. It's not a happy story. Sorry." He gave a friendly smile, hoping he wasn't showing how sad he was. Or, scared. Shaking his head a bit, he looked down to see Jesamine tugging on his pantleg worriedly. "I'm fine, Jesamine. Anyway....We're settled in already, and it wasn't difficult. We've been there for five years. Other than seeing Pokémon for the first time, being near Snowbelle was a lot like being back home. So, the transition wasn't too hard." Theo watched as Dumuzi put Vivienne down, smiling at the little Azurill. She was so cute! He couldn't wait to catch one himself. "You didn't...get a starter? Why? I don't think I've ever heard of a trainer who hasn't started with a starter. That's a unique choice. Well, I guess whatever works for you. I chose Fennekin." Grabbing Olivia's ball, Theo let the small fox out of her ball. Olivia wagged her tail and yipped up at Dumuzi, running in an excited circle at the sight of new people. However, she quickly switched her attention to the bushes and jumped in, only to reappear with a stick twice the width of her ears. Theo sweat dropped when one end got caught in the bush and she ended up playing tug o' war with it. "This is Olivia....Sure that stick's not too big for you, Olivia?" "Fenn...!" Jesamine sighed a bit at Olivia's little game, and her determined "I won't be bested by a shrub!" She was an odd one. "I was attracted by his aura. It's so gentle and kind. When I focus really hard, I can feel a sense of anger and fear in it, too. It's not repressed....It's just there. But, I'm staying because he's a wonderful trainer and loves Pokémon. I heard from Dominick his home country of Tyvia doesn't have Pokémon, so I imagine that's why he's so fascinated by us."

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 20/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 13/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 9 || 6/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 9/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 4/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 8 || 1/18 || 80/80 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage || Teleport : User flees wild battles (Teleports party to most recent Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stagsle

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

Razsminion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:33 am
Albino - Cedric

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

”I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it.” Dumuzi quickly fumbled before offering something of a sympathetic smile in his direction. He made a note to not touch the subject later and hopefully the apology made up for what was said in ignorance. ”Well, at the very least you found a second home, right? So that’s a good thing at least.” Dumuzi looked over at Theo with a bit of an amused look on his face. ”I admire your fortitude to the cold then, I love the snow but I don’t usually do well with the cold that comes with it, I’m kind of a double parka kind of guy when it comes to the colder weather.” It was true that he preferred the heat over the cold, though he wasn’t opposed to the idea. Sooner or later he would have to venture off into the blistering cold to get a badge. Oh well, maybe he could find a way to keep himself from freezing his butt off before he got there. He hoped so anyway, he wasn’t looking forwards to arriving in the snow covered part of the region with only what he had on. When the topic of the starter pokemon came up, Dumuzi once more looked over at Theo. ”Well, it was because I already had a pokemon with me, and as I mentioned before I am looking for specific pokemon to make up my team, and because of that, I didn’t want to take a pokemon with me when they would only be sitting in their pokeball at the bottom of my bag. I would rather have them be with a trainer that will love them and make them a permanent part of their team. I would have felt bad if I took a pokemon, just to have to give it to someone who was willing to give it a good home. That wouldn’t have been fair to the pokemon at all.” Dumuzi resisted the urge to squee and take up the little Fennekin in a cuddle. He couldn’t help himself from kneeling down and giving the fire fox pokemon a good pet. It was so soft!!! It made it all the harder not to scoop her up and snuggle her to little bits and pieces.

Wild pokemon appears:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.PansearHp:
30/30 Condition: N/A Lv: 3

”Oh! Alright Vivienne, you’re up! This is why we’re here. Vivienne, use Water Gun!”
With a determined look on her little face, Vivienne took one last bounce, getting off of her tail which started to glow a lighter blue from within. Vivienne’s cheeks puffed out for a moment as it looked as though the little fairy pokemon inhaled deeply before spraying a focused jet of water at the fire monkey pokemon.

[Vivienne used water gun and it’s super effective! (40 x 2 = 80) 80 damage to Pansear, Pansear fainted 2 exp gained!]

”Great work, Vivienne! Theo’s did you want this pokemon?” Dumuzi prepared a pokeball in case his new companion wanted it. He wasn’t sure how this would work, but maybe if they helped each other out, that things would go faster for both of them.

Titania watched in amusement as Vivienne bounced around in celebration at her first won battle as a captured pokemon. Obviously the little pokemon was proud of itself and it was good that they were starting to build up her confidence. Your Oliva companion might be a bit… odd, but at least she had a good, pure soul to go with her. It seems like Vivienne has a similar trait as well.’ Titania looked over at her mirrored counterpart. ’I see, that’s interesting. His aura is something, I’ll give you that… not something I would probably walk up to and follow around if I just met the human myself, but to each their own. And a home without pokemon? It sounds rather sad, that or very hostile, I can’t imagine seeing a place where there were no pokemon able to live there.’

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Woo~! Go Vivi! ^.^
Feelings: A little happy. >w>
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 9/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6 Exp: 2/17 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 8/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 29/30
Paralyze Heal: 2/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 6/5
NPC Encounter: 14/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 17 Magical Leaf
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Useless █ Splash ►N/A▐ - No effect
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers targets defence by one stage
█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Next Move wanted:Lv 7 Bubbles
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 12/5Trainer Challenge : 51/15

Theo shook his head at Dumuzi's apology. "Don't worry. It's okay. I'm not that upset." It wasn't much of a home. Not when Aston felt something was wrong. It was pretty much made into a jail at that point. "Well, Tyvia's nothing but snow and cold. I'm used to it. The temperature in Snowbelle is swimsuit weather." He listened to Dumuzi as he explained his choice to not get a starter. Oh....He was one of those trainers. The ones who may as well be abusing Pokémon that aren't a certain type. Gathering one type was fine, though really stupid in Theo's opinion, but neglecting Pokémon just because their type was cruel. I won't be relying on him too much then. People like that are some of the worst. He knelt down and picked Olivia up, freeing her stick from the bush. He was mostly just helping her out, but a small part of him was keeping her away from Dumuzi. Just a small part. A Pansear suddenly appeared and Dumuzi took it on with Vivienne. He won, which wasn't surprising, and then asked Theo if he wanted the Pokémon, taking out a Pokéball to catch. "No, thanks. I'd rather battle and catch Pokémon myself. I can't rely on trades; my team will never get stronger then." "Yes. Olivia is a sweetheart. As for following Theo....I've waited a long time for a good trainer, and Theo managed to tame Dominick, so he seemed like a great one. And, I was right~! I can't imagine a Pokémon-less place either. Sounds so...harsh." Jesamine suddenly squealed when a Caterpie dropped on her head, and she ran around for a few moments before hiding behind Theo's leg. "Aw. It's just a Caterpie, Jes. Don't worry. Hm....Let's use you, Elliot." Theo stuck his finger into his scarf and tapped Elliot's head. The Fletchling popped out and yawned before flying down to challenge Caterpie.

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 21/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 14/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 9 || 7/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 10/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 5/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 8 || 2/18 || 80/80 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage || Teleport : User flees wild battles (Teleports party to most recent Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stagsle

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:43 am
Albino - Cedric
Awww... Theo totally has the wrong idea about Dumuzi. =w=

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

The young man’s face softened when Theo’s respectfully declined the invitation to capture the pokemon. ”Fair enough, then. I can see the wisdom in that.” Dumuzi was oblivious to the apparent slight that he had unintentionally caused Theo, instead he knelt down and rewarded his pokemon with some love and affection before starting to look around again for some pokemon that Vivienne could test her strength with, the quick battle may have spooked away some of the closer pokemon, so Dumuzi didn’t expect to have another battle all that quickly but had a feeling that there was still a lot more pokemon around. He started to push through the bush again, keeping an eye open for his next find. Dumuzi stopped and shuttered when he was told a lot more about Theo’s home, that did not sound like his kind of climate to be honest. He would probably freeze to death before he stepped foot in the first snow bank. ”Aw man… that sounds way too cold for me to live, I gotta give you respect for being able to live comfortably there.” Dumuzi shivered again, as though the mere mention of some place that cold caused him to gather a layer of ice over his body. Nope, he was certainly not looking forwards to going to those snow covered areas of Kalos.
Titania giggled and moved closer to her human. ’Sounds like someone is a little squeamish around bug types.’ Titania mused, she supposed that, in a way, she really didn’t care for bugs either, though that was more reserved for the poisonous ones, being a fairy type, she really didn’t do all that well with them. Being a psychic type as well though, that made things a little less scary for her.

Thoughts: Nothing pressing
Feelings: Neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 10/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6 Exp: 3/17 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 9/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 30/30
Paralyze Heal: 3/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 7/5
NPC Encounter: 14/??

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:59 pm
What will Elliot do?
5 - 50/50 - Gale Wings - Held Item
⊱Fight | Item
Pkmn | Run

⊱Tackle | Growl
____ | ____
Elliot used Tackle!
Caterpie took 50 damage!
Caterpie fainted!

Elliot the Fletchling earned 2 EXP!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 7/5Trainer Challenge : 52/15

When the ball stopped shaking, Theo picked it up and watched it teleport to storage before he smiled at Elliot, gently petting his head when he flew up and perched on Theo's hand. "It's not that impressive....People can get used to anything. I'm sure you'd be able to tolerate the cold as well as a Tyvian if you spent a few months there." Jesamine crossed her arms. "Caterpie just scared me. I don't mind Bug-types at all."

[ Theo will get over it. Don't worry. :3 ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 22/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 15/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 9 || 8/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 13/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 6/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 8 || 3/18 || 80/80 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:45 pm
Albino - Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi was about to comment on Theo’s mention of getting used to the cold when the bushes rustled and another monkey pokemon came out of the bushes.
Wild pokemon appears:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.PansageHp:
60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6

Dumuzi paused for a moment, not sure if he should send Vivienne out or not considering that she didn’t have a physical attack and she had only water attacks. But Vivienne seemed rather eager to get in there and prove that she could be a reliable pokemon for her human too!

[Vivienne used Water Gun! Its not very effective… (40 / 2 =20) 20 points of damage to Pansage]

[Pansage used Scratch Vivienne takes 40 points of damage.]

40/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6

20/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6

Dumuzi caught Vivienne as she bounced her way over to her. ”Oh Vivi, are you okay? Titania, take over!”

[Pansage used Leer]

Titania was a little taken aback by the vicious look that the monkey pokemon but quickly regained her exposer. She waited for her Human to give her her some orders, though she was confident she knew what she needed to do. ”Titania, use Disarming voice.”

Titania grinned and started her mind-shatteringly beautiful harmonics, the mind numbing madness of all the Fairy attack caused the Pansage’s eyes rolled to the back of its head and fainted with a smile plastered across its face as the haunting melody of Titania lulled it into an unconsciousness.

[Pansage takes 40 damage, Pansage fainted – 3 exp to Vivienne and 2 exp for Titania]

”Great work, Titania.” Dumuzi said, though was quickly kneeling down to an upset looking Vivienne. Titania came over to help Dumuzi comfort the defeated looking fellow pokemon. ”Aww… don’t be sad Vivi, you did your best, you were just at a type disadvantage is all. There is nothing to feel ashamed or embarrassed at.” Dumuzi lowered himself down cross legged and placed Vivienne on his lap, giving the little blue pokemon some comforting pets. ”Let’s get you healed up.”

[Potion used x 2]

Dumuzi took on a gentle, almost motherly persona around Vivienne as he comforted and nursed his little pokemon back to full health. After she was heal, he sat there and comforted his little lady as best he could, reassuring her that she did do a good job, and that he would have switched her out to a different pokemon even if she was the stronger one because he knew that those types of pokemon would hurt her more than others. Dumuzi sat with Vivienne till she seemed to have gotten her pep back, Titania also seemingly offering words of encouragement as well. Humbled, but not down for the count, Vivienne once more took up by Dumuzi’s side as he started to look around a little more. Something glinted out of the corner of Vivienne’s eye and she departed to investigate.

Dumuzi straightened up and looked over at Theo’s once again. ”I think that such a climate would probably take me more than a few months to get used to.” He chuckled. ”So, what attracted you to Oliva to choose her? I mean… aside from her being absolutely adorable? Do you favour the fire types as far as starters go?” Dumuzi was momentarily distracted when Vivienne bounced happily over to him, something jingling gently in her mouth. ”Hmm? What’cha got there, Vivi?”
Dumuzi knelt down to see that Vivienne had found a bell of some sort: it was a typical round shape, silver bell with a light blue ribbon used to tie it to something. After the inspection Dumuzi jingled the bell with a smile. ”That’s a pretty sound… do you want to wear it for a while, Vivi?” Judging by the way that his little pokemon’s eyes lit up, it was a yes. Dumuzi chuckled and knelt down to tie the bell to… well, the base of her tail seemed to be the best place for it. So that’s where it went. Vivienne happily bounded a couple of times to hear the jingle before once more following her human around.

Thoughts: Aww... poor Vivi
Feelings: Pretty good

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 12/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6 Exp: 7/17 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 0/5 [3/5]

Item count White Flute: 1/30
Paralyze Heal: 4/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 3/5
NPC Encounter: 15/??

-Sooth bell

Held item:

Held item: Sooth Bell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:55 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 8/5Trainer Challenge : 53/15

Theo jumped back when a Pansage jumped out, and wathed Dumuzi take it on. Poor Vivienne....She didn't have a very good advantage there, and she wasn't happy to be replaced by Titania. He watched Dumuzi console the upset Azurill before she returned to normalmand bounced away. Looking back at his companion, Theo shrugged. Well, the time was just an estimate really. Point was, anyone could build a tolerance to just about everything. When asked why he chose Olivia as his starter, Theo sighed. "I didn't base my choice on appearance. If you catch Pokémon based on appearance, your journey is going to be hell. Not all cute Pokémon are worth it. Anyway, I actually wanted Chespin or Froakie, but Olivia was so eager to be picked, I couldn't say no to her. But, I certainly don't regret it. She's a great Pokémon. And, a starter is always going to be a trainer's best friend and go-to. They don't care about badge numbers~." Olivia squirmed and licked his cheek happily before jumping down to chew on her stick.

[ out of coups ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 1/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 16/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 9 || 9/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 14/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 7/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 8 || 4/18 || 80/80 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:40 am
Albino - Cedric
Lol! They have a good start with their relationship. XD!!

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi was starting to get the impression that his companion was getting a little frigid with him and was sensing some sort of underlying problem with… something. Between the sigh and the subtle stabs about only be accompanied by cute pokemon he was starting to think that there was something that he may have said or done to cause some friction between the two of them. Dumuzi puffed out his cheek a bit. Was this all because he didn’t want a starter pokemon? Was he being snubbed because of that choice, really? If he had chosen his favourite, this boy would be down a Fennekin, but maybe he should have so he could have his precious Froakie or Chespin, in fact… he found that kind of cold of Theo’s to admit that he wasn’t interested in Fennekin until she came up to him. Poor Fennekin! It was bad enough that he was one of those people who collected pokemon like they were nothing but possessions or objects instead of living things but up until now she wasn’t going to judge him for that. ”Well, I’m sorry I’m trying to get to know you better, geez.” Dumuzi decided to mind his own business for a while and leave Mr. Arrogant-Grumpy-pants over there to be with his training. He didn’t seem to want any conversation anyway. Here he was just trying to be friendly, but apparently his friendliness wasn’t wanted!
Dumuzi put a little distance between Theo and himself while he went to brood elsewhere and look for other pokemon for Vivienne to get some practice at.

Thoughts: What a Jerk! =A=
Feelings: Moody

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 13/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6 Exp: 8/17 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 1/5 [3/5]

Item count White Flute: 2/30
Paralyze Heal: 5/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 4/5
NPC Encounter: 16/??

-Sooth bell

Held item:

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:21 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 9/5Trainer Challenge : 54/15

Theo was startled by Dumuzi's sudden change. What was that all about? Was he bipolar or something? Dumuzi suddenly wandered off and Theo frowned. "What the heck? Why are you being such a sourpatch? It's not like I said anything about you." Theo returned Jesamine and Elliot to their Pokéballs before turning to walk away and train some more.

[ Every beautiful relationship starts off with a fight. ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 2/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Jesamine || 13 || 17/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 9 || 10/19 || 90/90 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 5 || 15/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 8/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 8 || 5/18 || 80/80 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:14 am
Albino - Cedric
I know right, at this rate they'll be married in no time. >w>

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Sourpatch! How dare he! At least he was trying to have a conversation! Dumuzi promptly stuck out his tongue in place of a verbal retaliation as Theo’s decided to put some more distance between them. Well, that was fine by him. It wasn’t as though there was much conversation going on anyway, Theo seemed to prefer to answer questions rather than ask them. With the duo seemingly parting ways to be left to their own devices, Dumuzi sighed. Geez, what was so wrong with not wanting a starter pokemon? That was his right to choose so why rub it in his face like that? Dumuzi brooded, maybe traveling alone was the better option, at least that way nobody would judge him because he didn’t choose a starter pokemon. Oh well, water under the bridge now. Dumuzi pondered over whether or not Vivienne was strong enough to head back to the city but decided against it. He recalled Titania back to her pokeball and scooped up Vivienne, he needed something cute to cuddle for a while. If it wasn’t liking Fairy pokemon then apparently it was because of his want to choose a themed team. Ugh, he tried not to think about it anymore and decided to push on through the bushes in attempts to find something. He was sure that he would be meeting Theo again in the future, and he hoped that he had a good solid, strong team so that he could show him that even without a starter pokemon that his team could be awesome. He still felt so bad for Fennekin, he hoped that Theo would at least train her well give her lots of confidence in the future. He hoped that she would be happy, hopefully he wasn’t just going to make her a part of his collection.
Dumuzi sighed and cuddled his Azurill closer, Dumuzi would never have the heart to collect pokemon like that, he would rather leave them in their natural environment unless he was interested in having them a part of his team. He was one of those people who got attached to his things like that, he felt sorry about having to throw things away and tried to find a way to reuse them as often as possible. When he built his team, he would never abandon them, he may choose to have some back up pokemon in case he needed it, but he didn’t plan to have too many of those either. No, six, maybe seven pokemon were enough for him. That was all he was going to need to conquer the league!

Thoughts: What a Jerk! =A=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 14/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6 Exp: 9/17 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 2/5 [3/5]

Item count White Flute: 3/30
Paralyze Heal: 6/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 5/5
NPC Encounter: 17/??

-Sooth bell

Held item:

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:38 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 10/5Trainer Challenge : 55/15

Seriously. Now Theo was too confused to focus on training. What had he said to upset Dumuzi so much? Was it the comment about the whole cute Pokémon thing? If so, he was simply being honest. If anything, Dumuzi should have taken it as a piece of advice rather than an attack, right? Or, was it because he wasn't actually asking any questions? Theo didn't feel he had to; Dumuzi seemed content with answering them before they were asked. Where he was from and all that. And, Theo had asked a few questions. Probably not important ones, but still. "Fenn...." Theo blinked and looked down at Olivia, who looked a little upset because of Theo's silence and obvious irritation. Kneeling, he softly pet her before picking the Fennekin up again. "Sorry, Olivia. Am I worrying you? I'm not meaning to....I'm just confused is all." "Fenn!" What was she saying? Theo couldn't tell. But, he didn't have time to think over it before another Metapod dropped down, just missing him. Jumping back with a shout, Theo watched Olivia jump down and growl at the Metapod angrily. Why were cocoons so murderous!?

[ Question....Where'd Dumuzi get the idea Theo was simply "collecting and neglecting" Pokémon? ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 3/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Jesamine || 13 || 18/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 9 || 11/19 || 90/90 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 5 || 16/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 9/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 8 || 6/18 || 80/80 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:54 am
What will Olivia do?
9 - 90/90 - Magician - Held Item
⊱Fight | Item
Pkmn | Run

Scratch | ⊱Ember
Tail Whip | ____
Olivia used Ember! It's very effective!
Metapod took 80 damage!
Metapod fainted!

Olivia the Fennekin earned 5 EXP!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:13 am
Albino - Cedric
((It’s more in relation to his brother who just collects them all and stores them in a computer. He sees people just capturing pokemon when they already have a full team and thinks that they are only capturing them with no intention of using them or just to replace them. It’s kind of like how Theo thinks that just because Dumuzi favours one kind of pokemon that he abuses and neglects the others. =w= I know it’s probably not true, it’s just how Dumuzi’s sees the trainers who collect pokemon instead of only taking the ones out of the wild that they want and leaving the rest like he does.))

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Pushing though the bushes was actually a little therapeutic for Dumuzi as he could focus on something else other than Theo and the silence of their distance that they put between them. He felt something rub up against his leg and looked down to see Vivienne looking up and clearly worried. He sighed and sat down in a cross legged rest while he let Vivienne sit in his lap. He didn’t say anything at first, knowing that he was partially over-reacting to something that Theo’s probably didn’t mean or maybe he did but no in the way that he intended. He got it all the time, maybe he had just developed a bit of a hair trigger for it after being teased so often about his favourite pokemon in school. Still, he wasn’t about to admit he was wrong or may have jumped the shark a bit –at least not until he calmed himself a little more. He stroked the fur of his pokemon friend and took a deep breath. ”I don’t understand people like him, Vivi, why does everything have to be textbook to people?” Ugh, he over reacted, didn’t he? He misunderstood something and he flew off the handle full of crap again. Or did he, Theo did seem like he got a little colder when he mentioned that he didn’t want a pokemon and explained why. Maybe that was just his imagination or paranoia from being so high strung as of late after he had stolen Titania from his brother? It was hard to tell at this point.

Thoughts: ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 15/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6 Exp: 10/17 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 3/5 [3/5]

Item count White Flute: 4/30
Paralyze Heal: 7/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 6/5
NPC Encounter: 18/??

-Sooth bell

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:03 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 5/5Trainer Challenge : 56/15

Theo decide to set aside the fight for a bit to train some. He'd go find Dumuzi later and apologize after the other had some tike to cool down. What he was apologizing for....Well, Theo figured he just said something wrong and Dumuzi took offense to it. As he looked through the tall grass and bushes for a Pokémon to battle, Olivia yipped before darting over to a log and sniffing at it. "What is it, Olivia?" Following her, Theo noticed a fallen Payapa Berry tree. Well, that was...convienent. He may as well loot the spoils before they spoiled, right? Going to the tree, Theo harvested the five berries that had survived the collapse before noticing a Big Mushroom growing inside the log with what looked like a Fire Stone near it. "Holy Arceus....It's a jackpot."

[ Ah. Well, things will be resolved. Also, let me know if I should stop quoting you or not. I'm not entirely sure. >_<;; ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 4/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Jesamine || 14 || 1/19 || 140/140 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 9 || 17/19 || 90/90 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 5 || 17/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 10/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 8 || 7/18 || 80/80 || Pickup
Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Lucky Chant : Damage received reduced by 30 (Prevents critical hits) || Teleport : User flees wild battles (Teleports party to most recent Pokémon Center)

Inventory
Items
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty