Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Off Days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:42 pm
The upcoming week is going to be a very busy one for me. I might not be able to post my characters at GYM on time, but I'll try and see what I can do. Oh, and definitely gonna keep rping Aiden at library with everyone, so no backing out ^^

Sorry for any inconvenience sweatdrop

Typed wrong the first time.IGNORE IT. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:52 pm
Unfortunately, I've been a bit tied up with Fraternity planning and for it all to be paid off this week (Homecoming). I haven't been on much to post and don't think I will until the end of this week.  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:02 pm
Work has gotten me, but I will be posting! Late for gym, but I'm going.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:14 pm
Not really so much an absence but I'm not sure when I'll get my posts up. I'm hoping for tomorrow afternoon. If my busy schedule this week works out like I hope then I will. Fingers crossed or in this case... gaia_spoons  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:49 pm
Kind of late mentioning this now, but due to IV infusions and playing catch up with school work I won't be able to post this week. I will be lurking in the OoC chat though ninja
I'm sorry to everyone I'm RPing with >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:07 pm
X Kaos X
Kind of late mentioning this now, but due to IV infusions and playing catch up with school work I won't be able to post this week. I will be lurking in the OoC chat though ninja
I'm sorry to everyone I'm RPing with >.<

IV infusions don't sound good, hope all is well. >>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:42 am
I told Hitsukei, but just in case, I can't really post. I'm having to type with one hand and long things get annoying and time consuming to do. Reason being is I had surgery on my left wrist (gangly cyst removal) and, since bone got filed, I'm in a cast.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:03 am
I might be in a predicament.
my laptop has refused to turn on since yesterday.
I am unsure if this is permanent or merely a lapse.
either way, I won't be able to rp for the duration.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:40 am
Gaia's become kind of a negative place for me as of late. I might be looking at taking a brief break as off the Halloween event.
( which much like in rl I won't be doing anything anyways. Marcus may text people from his room..Harvey's just gonna stay indoors for an incredibly long time)

There's been a lot of drama happening in multiple guilds and honestly it just makes me uncomfortable. I come off as outgoing but I have hella anxiety ( there's a reason Iris is one of my favorite characters)
I don't like seeing people be rude to each other and having to hear about how x person doesn't like y person because reasons. I don't like having to worry about people being rude to me...or upsetting someone to the point that I get accused of things or am talked down to.
( and please don't ask what happened...I'm not looking for more drama. I just feel the need to explain myself because..well cause social obligations/anxiety)
It's not fun anymore. I open gaia and feel all this negative stuff..that I really don't need.
I'm a jounalism major living with a family of depressed people and a part time cashier...I kinda have enough stress and negativity in my life right now.

So here's what Imma do.

I will keep Marcus going ( I like his interactions with Ashley and Ray and Tera and..everyone. I love that he has friends.) I'll keep him hella active probs for the remainder of the class ( he wants to be social and he's stubborn about it)

Harvey's gettin put away until next breeding class. The only exception is something Shadow has planned for him and Antonio.

I won't be here for Halloween and I'll be a bit on the inactive side. If we're friends on gaia or skype or you're someone I've gone out of my way to talk to feel free to shoot me a PM or message. I'll shoot the breeze and talk especially if you need to talk about something. You guys are probably the nicest people I've met in this site ( which admittedly...isn't swimming in nice people) and the reason I'm not quitting altogether.

Please understand, I'm not trying to stir up anything. I'm not throwing a fit. I just need some time to myself. I need to look after myself and right now that means staying off gaia for a bit.
I'm sorry to whoever was plotting with me ( particularly Prairie since I know we had plans for Ramona and Harvey)

After the Halloween event ( which will be like...two weeks as I understand it ( a week long class...then timeskip to the halloween event if I'm wrong feel free to correct me) ) I'll go back to being active and maybe see how I feel about plotting. This will also give me time to sort through some things ( I have some projects I need to do..and I need to get organized so whatever happens on gaia doesn't interfere with them)
I just need a break. One week. I'll be back full on after that. ( Harvey will kill me if I make him not show up to class..he lowkey loves his job)

Later guys. Be nice to each other, cause I really do love this guild. heart

edit: I'm also only gonna check periodically to keep things with Marcus going so if I'm delayed that's why. My friends are putting together a horror reading and today I'll be focusing on that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:35 am
Hey, I have a lot of stuff going on these next few days
I won't be able to post at all today. I have a lot of stuff going on
Will be busy tomorrow and Tuesday as well  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:37 pm
The election happened and...journalism major.
I hate life right now.
I'll shoot a post tonight or tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:21 pm
Hey, wanna let yall know that I will not be able to post between on the 31st and the 1st. My S/O is visiting for New Years so i can read/catch up in the evenings but won't be able to post for characters  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:05 am
cyril will be missing morning class.
I will be honest that i don't have motivation to write, so i am taking a few days break from writing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:56 pm
So yall know
I'm going back to campus on Sunday
I'll still be around, but not as much as I am while on break  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:32 pm
Regarding afternoon classes, I don't know if I'll be able to post nirav and ava on time. I have a lot of work to do for classes on monday.
I'll do my best but I may have them in late. Sorry!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff