Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:23 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"SO let's get going!" Alex said as he made his way back onto the gummi ship, leading X on board.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:37 pm
TheRealKiru
kefkadragon

X got on the gummi ship and found a seat
She wasn't fond of flying in a gummi ship however.

"its my fault the bane got to the academy in the first place....Kelina told me to bring it..." she said, still on the past

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:19 pm
Agrabah  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:16 pm
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Eric landed the ship softly in the gummi hangar and opened the cockpit. "You two alright back there?" he asked unbuckling his seatbelt and taking the resin pouch out of the glove compartment.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:22 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex was holding X, sporting a few cuts and bruises from the fight before, but in good condition. He was leaning on her shoulder, napping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:26 pm
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

X started to wake up. Her eyes were a bit frosted over but she seemed calm now.
"I don't feel the darkness anymore. The school is keeping the darkness out." she said softly.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 pm
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Eric smiled at the sleeping alex before the good news was given by X. That's adorable, if not for the cuts, he thought. He then heard what X had to say. "Alright, can you walk? I can carry both of you if the need arises. Alex is out like a light," he said placing the resin pouch in his pocket. Everything seems calm here now. Looks like they took care of things while we were gone. I hope that doesn't make this mission all for nothing though. I'd have to chew Lawrence out for it and I'm to tired to vocally lash people right now, he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:55 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex continued resting, appearing as if he had been fighting it off for quite some time.

"Eric?' Came a familiar voice as a blonde girl stepped forward into the gummi hangar. "I-It's Kirune. I missed you..." She said in a timid fashion, hoping he wasn't mad at her.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:15 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric heard the voice and instantly ran toward it. He hugged Kirune. "It's been to long since we've seen each other," he said holding back sobs. He backed away slightly, still holding her in his arms. "How've you been darling?" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:23 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kirune hugged Eric back just as tight, resting her head on Eric's shoulder before he backed away. The woman adjusted her glasses and blushed. "Okay. I've been around...Namine says hello and such...Eh." She muttered.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:42 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric awkardly chuckled. "yeah, Lawrence probably misses her," he said. He adjusted his glasses. "I've had a crazy past couple of days. I'm just glad to be home where it at least partially calm," he said smiling. I don't remember her having glasses. Has it really been that long since i've seen her? he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:01 pm
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

X looked at Eric then at Alex.
"im not sure." she said
"i still feel very weak. Kelina's resurrected the organization...." she whimpered.
"I think she's after me..."

Her eyes were still glazed over.
"also its hard to see."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kirune rubbed her arm, feeling even more awkward and nervous now that Eric seemed to be fine. "Ah. Yeah, I get what you mean..." She trailed off, smiling back shly with a blush on her face as Eric smiled at her. "D-Did you wanna go get something to eat when you're done here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:23 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric snapped his fingers. "Sounds great, but I have a bunch of stuff left to do today. I'll probably be done around supper time, but it depends on if Lawrence got the thing he was supposed to do done today," Eric's eyes widened. "I just realized i missed christmas with my parents. They'll be livid that I didn't even call them," he sighed. "But now I've got to carry those two to the infirmary and return a thing there, bah, I'll be..." he yawned. "oh man, this day has been busy," he rubbed the back of his head. "In other words, sounds lovely. I'll get to it as soon as I take care of this thing," he said. You damn idiot! Why'd you use so many words on her? What happened to soft spoken Eric? he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 pm
kefkadragon
Quick refresher on what Kirune looks like.

kalenakeeper

User Image

"Oh, okay." Kirune said, smiling as she walked forward to reach inside and grab the sleeping Alex. "I can help out. I've got nothing else better to do...U-Unless you don't need help." She said, blushing again before looking to X. "Huh? Are you okay?" She asked, frowning. "You look hurt."

Alex was still out.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces