Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:33 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Dk's hand became shaky. She slowely took the blindfold from Rena, her eyes were red but she wasn't angry. She wiped the blood from her face with the blindfold

"I can see again...that's good. It....it hurts, but I can take it."

"mrrrooow!!" Misty growled in pain
"You wanna know why everyone left you that time DK? Your dangerous, more dangerous than Blackthorne, more dangerous than the people you fight....I had to drag Sasha."

Dk slowely turns to Misty.
"I just wanted to protect my friends, and you ran from me because I was too powerful." she looked like she was about to lose it

"you are still my best friend, but none of us wanted to be around the creation of Kingdom Hearts."

Dk lost her cool and a red aura formed herself. She levitated Misty up by her neck

Misty struggled hard and started to become squished
"demon demon demon!"

Dk didn't really want to hurt Misty, so she made Misty's shadow swallow her and teleported her off somewhere.

The red aura disappeared, Dk seemed to be struggling to control herself again
"no....your not going to be let free Desde..." she muttered to herself

After a few minutes, Dk slowely unfurled herself and she seemed normal again, her eyes were blue again. She had calmed down.

"Im sorry you all had to see that.....I teleported her somewhere else....I didn't want to hurt her." she slowely pushes her fingers together.

"i was alone for years after they left me...I had to close down the bar, I helped some young kids who were brave enough to come to me..." she sighed
"until the day of the keyblade war"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk was nervous, she was struggling to keep something back. Her muscles were tensed up.

"I need tea." she says getting up and started to make chamomile tea. Her hands were shaky

"I have too many secrets.....some are fighting to get to the surface."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

"You don't have to share them if you don't want to. I barely understand whats happening and I've been in crystal for a couple months. A lot has changed since i was around...i mean Eclipse is headmaster and Kalena is on vacation. I heard the horsemen were loose and the new organization is running amock...." Rena said with a sigh. "And everyone is dealing with there own problems." She said.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:01 am
knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea catches on to what Dk said. He'd encountered Des before with various results,she kinda remined him of Rias. It was only a matter of time before she appeared so Tenebrea mutters and places a fixed pentacle under DK. This would allow him greater control in the long run. He then helps Dk relax.

Cant't we have a few moments of peace hehe.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
fiendish az

Dk smiled feeling herself calm down, she knew Tenebrea was helping her with that.
"peace has many definitions to me" she said and took another sip of the tea.

"well hellooooo ladies" Jaster said walking up and placing his arms around Rena and Minako's necks placing himself in between

"and what are you two lovely ladies doing here?" he winked at both of them.

Dk heard Jaster and turned to him. He watched what he did and it reminded her too much of her last boyfriend. The thought just made her skin crawl
"what are you doing here Jaster?"

"Sasha wanted me to check up on you, I can't see into time so im gonna guess the lovely she-demon Desdemona is trying to break free, eh Dk?"

"I don't have to answer that" she said getting up and going into the back room. She was getting flustered and she didn't want to let that secret out.

Jaster chuckled and still held onto Minako and Rena
"so which of you lovely ladies want to go on a date with me?"

He then looked to Tenebrea
"DK's cute and all that but she's a bit too old for me."

(( wahmbulance eek OMG I can't believe I just typed that. eek wahmbulance ))
((Feel free to attack him! (is actually encouraging it) ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 am
knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea snaps without a moments thought and sends Jaster to the Underworld of Olypious. Where he'd come face to face with Cerberus. He then goes to Dk.

You ok.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
fiendish az

Jaster was grinning until Tenebrea sent him to Olympus.
"Gah!!" Jaster was gone after that.

Dk looked up at Tenebrea and put the cup of tea on her lap
"Jaster has a big mouth. At least Kalena doesn't tell my secrets, but he does...." she shook her head

"im thankful he can't time travel for now. Still, Desde is trying to break free from the prison I had to create within my mind." she took another sip of tea.

"shes not the only one inside that prison...just the only one awake." she sighed and then smiled up to him

"Its good to see you again" she softly smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Flustered and angred]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:In the hallway[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Royal Republic - Addictive]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Yokia Yakuza

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako blushed when Jaster asked if she wanted to date which drew suspicion since he said he had a girlfriend and realized he was nothing more than a scumbag as this permanently changed her viewpoint of him and was about to dislocate Jaster's wrist before Tenebre sent a one way trip to the Underworld and sighed still flustered about what he said as she folded her arms."Men are nothing more than Womanizers! The lot of them!"Minako said reminded of the attempted rape on her in the past causing her to storm out to the cafeteria.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Minako, Sakamoto:Exit}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image

"Change that to most not all. Your forgetting the few we already know like Kalen, Eclipse, Shido, Tenebrea, And a few others." Rena said as she grinned. She was half tempted to put Jaster in a headlock before he was teleported away. She had no idea he may have had a girlfriend already.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea kisses Dk's forehead.

Do you want me to deal with her? Neuro,and Azazel taught me a few things .  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 pm
((image glich x_x fixing now))
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza

"As reluctant as I am, yes. Ive been careful to keep those locked up inside my mind locked up, but im afraid that I won't be able to deal with her if she somehow takes over my body. My mind is strong, hard to break, but with all this light surrounding us, it gets harder." she sighed

"I had to fight her because she was bringing back the dead. Normally I would have let her continue but she was destroying the delicate balance and raising the dead, many of those I had lost in previous wars, including my adopted son that my last boyfriend murdered for his power." she sighed

"I had to equal out the balance, and stop her....but she couldn't be killed so I trapped her spirit...her life essence.. in my mind, burned the body...."

She winced and rubbed her head

Jaster walked up to Rena. He smelled like dead bodies.
"Hey Rena."
He rubbed behind his head.
"sorry about what just happened....I have a girlfriend but I haven't seen her in a long time....."

He winced and then pulled out several of Cerberus's teeth from his pocket.
"want one?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:17 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea laughs alittle.

I planned for that. You havn't meet Twilght Death,and his envoys. If it's a demon they can get it out you safely. Besides I'm here,and we both know she's no match for me since that fight she had with Zanza.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:21 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza

Dk blushed and smiled
"I take it you met her before I did?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image

"Eh i had a boyfriend at one point....didn't work out that well." Rena said shaking her head with a sigh. "Speaking of death we haven't had a lot of reports on there movements have we." Rena added.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:59 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Jaster shook his head no
"No. Also I can't track them down like I could when I could time travel. My suspicions would be that they'd go to the keyblade graveyard....its a graveyard after all."

He sighed
"Lilith, my girlfriend, I haven't seen her in years, she had a child by another father, she didn't want to know....I'd take her and her dark side..im used to pain because she'd scar me with her thorn whip." he sighed and held his chest. He felt the heartless emblem there and it saddened him
"even though im just a heartless now, I want companionship, even if its with a girl who is a friend. I just never say the right words so I have girls hitting me. Nothing would really hurt as bad as Lilith leaving me though..." he pushed his hair back.

Dk smiled and got up enough to kiss Tenebrea. She sat down and smiled.
"I trust you with my life Tenebrea, if she does get out, I am very sure you'll take care of me." she reached into her pocket and held a small box, she wanted to give it to him now, as she was actually impatient with some things.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff