Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:35 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Kira stopped as looked at the jewels "that will be more then enough " Kira presses a button on the collar of his shirt. "hello xeno or xeon I QUIT" Kira hangs up on the person and pulls the speaker out of shirt and crushes it with his foot " i also should warn you DK he is will send another i was not the first person he hired he also hired a guy named Blaze". Kira pulls out his contract and rips it in front of them. Kira then pulls out bag and swaps the bags. the bag Kira gave her is full of Valuable old coins worth just as much as the Stones she is giving him "guess ill have to find a new job" Kira begins to walk off again

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:41 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"or, you could stay and help me with my dragon form. I am still quite interested in you. As I said before, I thought I was the last of my species when I killed my father."

She places the bag of coins in his hand
"I have no need for wealth. If I need money, I can work for it." she said calmly.

"and I could always use a dragon rival." she smirks.
"you know, someone to test my full strength. You are..." she sighed deeply
"If I had blue hair, we'd be siblings." she said rather bluntly.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:48 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Kira took the coins and put them away he grabs DK's hand and shook it "you got yourself a deal"Kira smiles and laughs "come find me in the garden when you have recovered your strength. then i will teach you. as for me i can't even get close to the academy i always end up back here whenever i try to get close to it and tell your friend when you see him. he ran off. as for him i am hopping he don't take my head off"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:59 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Dk chuckled
"well it may be possible because you had harm set for the students. I'll see what I can do about getting you into the academy, or at least past the barriers." she said

"oh, do you know telepathy?" she asked.

"it works far off and close up. I wouldn't want you to be bored at the academy so this, in a way, its my communication to those far off from me. You could go on other missions while my strength is returning" Dk said directly into his mind, without moving her lips.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:08 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Kira smiled "yes i no how to use telepathy its a basic skill. anyways if you can even manage to get me past the barrier would be nice and i cant deny i attacked students but i never wanted to kill them. the person only told me to steal a keyblade. he didn't tell me id have to kill someone i don't do assassination requests i am just a thief i lie steal and pick pockets just to survive. i am waiting for this guy to say something his silence is freaking me out." he said without moving a muscle in his body

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:21 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Dk actually gave a heavy sigh.
"keyblades cant be stolen. The only way to get them is to kill the wielders. I know....I had a..." she looks down

"dark past when I was trying to be like my older brother....hes a murderer....in a way...."

She pulled out a ring of keyblade charms. With that, she summoned a keyblade, she then dropped it. The keyblade looked like it was slowly deteriorating.
"I regret what I did, I ended too many lives too early." she sighed, there was the look of regret in her eyes.
"I allowed myself to be consumed by the darkness and that is what happened."

She then held the ring of keyblade charms out, to whomever grabbed it first.
"I don't wield a keyblade, I have one, but I don't use it, ever. It reminds me of all the people out there whom would misuse it, and kill others for more power. That's why I always use a sword instead. I don't want a connection to Kingdom Hearts, its already messed me up since day 1 of my life."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:43 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Kira sighs "the underworld can do dark things to a person i know all to well. i was left for dead a while back on a mission i knew nothing about. i wandered into two people by mistake looking for the academy ended up going on the hardest mission of my life and was left for dead in that place. i was eventually found and taken to black market to be sold as a slave. but my master the one who taught me how to use my dragon forms freed from being one but i had no home no money and no friends. so i ended up stealing things. then i got reputation for being able to steal anything got lots of high paying jobs, i bought my place in a city i thought i finally got out of the life until some guy forced me to find and steal keyblade. person said if i didn't he would kill me in more ways then one." Kira puts his hand on face and laughs " i just want to be free of my life but every time i get out i am dragged back in"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:51 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Dk burst out laughing
"aww man! Are we like clones of each other or something!?? Seriously! I feel like every time I complete a mission, or im in the middle of one, and I get forced to do another mission. Each time I die, I fight death itself, and then I find myself having to do new tasks for people."

She laughs
"I just wanted to lay back with my boyfriend for a bit and say hell with tasks, now is the time to rest and relax. I mean, I literally got dragged into the last keyblade war to fight on the side of light! In the end I just got stabbed by a huge darkness crystal....that made life excruciating, I couldn't move for a long time....but I got released by a child. After that I found what I was searching for all along." she had a soft blush on her face.
"I could ease my broken heart."

She then started to think.
"I hope that's enough money to help you regain your life, I live in a mansion, but its my father's mansion....but he's dead, and the stone dragons never accepted him, they only accepted me and my friends. I don't get to go home often though.....too many memories." she looked away.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

"I think we get the idea. You can gain sanctum here in the academy if your previous employer tries to get at you. They will not be able to get here. You can trust us." Eclipse offered with a smile.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie walks into the floating garden after his few days of working out he looks sweaty and his clothes ripped to shreds as he walks over and leans on DK DK where is my chew toy i need to ask her a few things or for some things or both he says talking about kalena as he presses on her back whining about not knowing-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:}

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 pm
"wow your are right. its like we are twins" Kira laughs. "it should be enough to get me a home and stuff for it, its just going to feel weird for me. i use to be the oldest child of a family of four so i have never lived alone before. but i think i will adjust in time"Kira looked at eclipse in shock he said that then turns his head to the man.
Kira already knows senses something is off about this man "chew toy? and just what gives a person a right to call another person their chew toy that inhuman. i don't know how things are run here and i will try to understand it all when i can but still calling someone a chew toy is just wrong. i demand you apologize to that person immediately "

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 am
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Dk literally bit her lip.
"I...I had siblings when I was born but my father took everyone away....killed em all as soon as I was born." she sighed
"Ive been alone for a long time."

She then heard Eclipse and nodded
"yeah, you could stay here, keyblade or not. I prefer NOT to stay here, but is better than living alone."

She then heard Kie, not really bothered by him.
"Administration Room, where she always is for 22 hours out of a 24 hour day." she said
"and she's not anyone's chew toy."

She turned and looked him over.
"Kie, what the hell happened to you!? Did you try to go into the pits of the underworld or something!?" she asked looking at his clothing and sweating.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:22 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Kira smiles "thanks for the offer but i think ill live in my own house but id welcome any of you to stay there once it is built." Kira looks at them "well id love to stay and chat but i must go and exchange my stuff for money and build my home. " Kira turns to eclipse "a word for caution the person that hired me is building something i don't know what exactly but i know its pure evil" Kira walks off into town as he leaves he raises his hand and waves goodbye.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image

Eclipse just shook his head at Kie and nodded to Kira as he left. "Well since that problem is taken care of i'm gonna head to the hanger. Keep me informed if anything else pops up." Eclipse said as he started to walk away.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:17 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Dk smiles
"alright, see you soon Kira" she smiled.

she then nodded to Eclipse
"alright. I have something to deal with." she said stretching out,
"something to get from Kalena."

She then looked back at the girl looking for her children.
"are you sure you don't want help looking for your kids?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces