Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Tokio stood in the sidelines while everyone conversed with one another. After the demonstration with Void, he apologized in advance to the newbie as he had pushed him too far. There was people in the room, new and old. Blue-haired siblings, the newbie, Sophia, a rabbit, Mr. Light, Tsuyoi, Wakai, and Shinoichi gathered around the room casually. The boy tucked his hands into his pockets and sat on a stool near the counter. He wouldn't want to barge in on their conversations. It would be impolite. Watching them conversing on, he exchanged a sigh from his lips and left the room momentarily. He shortly came back with two wrapped bars of Sea Salt Ice Cream held in each hand. Tokio wondered why he bought two. Oh well, chow down for him. He snapped the opening seal of each bar and balled the left behind paper, throwing it in the trash. Sluurp He suckled on the bar, savoring the salty, but sweet taste on his taste buds.

└────────────────────────────┘

(O Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:34 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi clapped her hands together as the punishment was simple...to her at least. "All right, since you're a newbie, I'm gonna take it easy on you." She approached Nami, taking off her mask, and then locked her arms around hers, "All right, you ready?"
Erin's struggle compared that to a puppy's as Wakai held Erin back with ease, "Erin, please calm down, if you struggle too much, you'll hurt yourself." she patted Erin's head as she held him in a full nelson like position.
Tsuyoi shurgged, "Well, they weren't rookies if that's what you're thinking..." She then looked around the class, "Honestly, I prefer this class than the advanced one...if I were teaching the advanced class, I'd be just like my..." she stopped and rephrased her words, "I'd be taking my teachings too far, and I'm sure the students would hate that."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:40 pm
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald just gave a sigh as he too watched everyone chat, though his ears did perk up when void said he and his parents thought he was a hero. though he started looking at Tokio, and more specifically, the sea salt ice cream it had been ages sense Oswald had ice cream last, ice cream being rare in wasteland and all. so walking over to Tokio, Oswald spoke up. "hey, uh, were did you get the ice cream?" he asked, his gut giving off a grumble.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio was busy suckling on his Sea Salt Ice Cream. The rabbit had come up to him and asked him where he got the ice cream. "Some girl was selling them down the hallway to make a quick profit." Tokio said, taking a bite out of his bar. He showed his other Sea Salt Ice Cream bar to the rabbit. "Want one?" Tokio already knew what the rabbit was thinking. He heard the guy's stomach growl. The boy really needed to make some homemade Sea Salt Ice Cream someday. He wondered what the recipe to making it could be.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:59 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald gave a smile and nodded."please, i cant remember the last time i hade ice cream" he said. moving to lean against the wall, oswald couldnt help but ask. "so, were did you learn to fight?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio took one more bite from his ice cream before intending to speak. "Actually, I learned how to fight from my teacher, Master Yata. You see, i'm one of his apprentices. There's me, Haseo, and Moka. We've been training together for at least 2 years now." He continued, suckling on the bar. "He taught us many fighting techniques and secrets to the mastery of the Keyblade."

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:16 pm
Void stood his ground, gripping the bow staff. He noticed the schools magic was affecting the heartless.
"Well than. Ten shall be a challenge." void said. But his felt the change of heart when two of the heartless. Was staring right at him. Not like the rest looking around.
"Now the time has come to this." void said running at the the heartless more seperated from the group. Void quickly took it out. The other noticed the attack. But two kept there distance watching void carefully, moving to the edges of the matt where there boundry is. Void still fought, parried attackas and blocked as well as guarding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:41 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny

Oswald chuckled. nice, though I bet he isn't nowhere as strict as master yen sid is. I gave him my opinion once and he makes me clean the bath room for five months straight with a tooth brush, while also doing my studies as a key bearer." Oswald shook his head, though he was watching void. "though, the perks for working under him are nice, he send you on missions every once in a while to find spell and skill tomes that date back to before the first keyblade war. found two myself, though one was destroyed after I read it by this one evil keybearer." he stated, taking the first bite of the sea salt ice cream Tokio gave him, which made him slightly shudder in bliss.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:57 pm
Void finished off eight of the ten heartless. But was panting, looking over at the last two. He slowly walked to the center of the mat. The hearless doing so as if they where going to have a hand to hand combat.
"You all ways watched over me and everyone else. But doesnt change the fact, what you did, scared my life. Seeing you two get consumed by those monsters, torn me to shreads." void said to the heartless as they stopped. Feet away from each other.
"Im sorry to do this. I know you will be there waiting. Watching. Fighting to become free from your fate." void said, closing his eyes to avoid watching him self killing the two last heartless.
"Enough heartless. I need something to cool off for a bit." void said , heading to the stands. Watching the others train with key blades , and him, a bow staff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"I'm sorry to say this but sometimes you gotta lay it on them hard or they won't react to it. Swordplay isn't to be taken lightly." Light sat beside Tsuyoi. "You've got a decent size class here, though." He chuckled.
Nami nodded, slightly embarrassed as Shinoichi wrapped her arms around her.
Erin growled, lightening up. He knew the possibilities of injury in a full nelson. He stared daggers at the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageFor a few seconds, Shinochi looked around Nami's neck and shoulder areas, then found a good spot. She opened her mouth and bit the area between Nami's shoulder and neck. Her teeth were sharp so she made sure she didn't bite hard to the point of piercing her skin. She then started to nibble on where she was biting.
Wakai watched, kind of blushing, "Umm, erm..." out of embarrassment, she hid her view of what's going on behind Erin, putting her face behind his back. However, now Erin was forced to watch.
Tsuyoi looked at Light, then at the class, "You know, you sounded a lot like someone I know...but he's...more harsher" She then looked around the class, nodding to the fact that the class was decent.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Did I come off too strong?" Light looked at her, a little worried. "I mean, I could help out in your class every now and then, since there's really not much going on in mine."
Nami's first reaction was one of shock, then she felt that it was actually making her giggle. "Haha, st-stop!"
Erin looked up as best he could, confused. "What the-?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:54 pm
"oswald." Void said, trying to catch his attention. "Do you knopw anything about the kingdom hearts?" void asked, needing to know if it is possible to return his parents hearts to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:05 pm
"Oswald." Void said, trying to catch his attention. "Do you know anything about the kingdom hearts? Why they are collecting into a moon shaped heart?" void asked, never really knowing what the kingdom hearts could be or do.  

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:11 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi continued nibbling, her ears twitch, deciding to tickle her while her arms where still locked with Nami's. She was actually enjoying herself while doing this.
"She umm...did this to me first time I woke her up." she shivered at the thought, "I didn't enjoy it as much as Nami is however, since she did some...other things."
She shook her head, "No, sorry, it's not you...just thinking about that person isn't what I particularly enjoy doing..." She looked at the class, then at Light, "...well, as long as you don't take over the class, then I guess I don't mind." She fixed her hat so at least part of her forehead showed.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items