Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie walked into the office and past everyone and walked right up to kalena and bit her shoulder and nawed on it for a bit i need a favor do you have any spare keys around here from someone who is dead or just doesn't use them anymore or ever i need 2 he says moving his jaw to talk while still biting her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:}

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:08 pm
knux_nyan
fox137

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"rude!" she said teleporting the key back into her hand.

"yeah, I can teach you, but its not exactly something the magic class teaches you. It can get messy too, like one half of you at your destination and one part left behind....." she said

"Misty tried that and that's what happened, she reverted back to a ghost to make sure she survives, most people don't survive after that."

She then feels Kie biting down on her shoulder. She didn't feel anything, but she had a small bit of armor on her shoulders.

"Teleportation can get nasty if done wrong, but when its done right, its good for short distances."

She then looks at Kie
"I have some, yes."
She takes out a key ring of old keyblade charms that were donated to her for other student's use.

She put the keyblade charms in Kie's hand
"these should do. Dk made these herself." she summoned two keyblades that looked rather plain

She then looked at Kalen
"yeah, DK can make keyblades as I can, we just don't often. They don't really have the heart with them, but they are good in a pinch. They are unaligned when they are made, but when made by your heart, then they are inseperable."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie takes them and naws her arm once more thanks chew toy im working on something new for my self he holds them and walk back out levaeing her arm with a mark of teeth on it-
[exit]

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:22 pm
knux_nyan
fox137

She uses a huge magnegra field pushing Kie against a wall

"im not your 'chew toy', im the headmistress of this academy. Got it Kie?" she made the pressure against him a lot worse by the second before she released him from the magic.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie is stopped from leaving by being stuck to the wall and flips her desk at her we will see about that but im tired so do it later he says and uses his magnegra on her to draw the room to her as he jumps out and down taking the chains-
[exit]
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:17 am
knux_nyan

She snaps her fingers and everything in the room is fixed again. She didn't even move to the spell, she had resisted the spell or missed it altogether.

She had a cold look in her eyes, she then sat down in her chair rubbing her face.
"I do not like that kid, he need to learn his place! He's arrogant, self centered." she sighs rubbing her head groaning.

She reached for the music room key and snarls.
"dammit!"

She took in a deep breath to calm herself down.
"ok. I bet hes going to give that to Dk for the music room." she shook her head sighing.

She looked at her crystal tablet seeing that others were leaving for Traverse Town or somewhere.
"looks like Rose is headed clothes shopping with your brother, Kalen. Her, Eclipse, the Saiko twins, and Sophia." she sighed rubbing her face.

"know what....whatever. Its hard to relax at the moment." she said.

She then summoned the headmaster's key sighing
"I suppose I should tell you, Kalen, about the next Headmaster."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

Kalen looked over at Kalena and nodded in understanding. "I figured as much." He said.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:33 pm
knux_nyan

"you had it right the first time, Eclipse is going to be the next headmaster. I gave him the challenge that if he could get Sophia thru keyblade mastery....i'd give it to him." she said

She then rubbed her face showing the footage of Sophia getting beaten horribly and her keyblade being destroyed

"sadly, I do not believe that she will ever reach mastery now, unless her heart can summon a new keyblade...I....I just don't know. Even being me." she said with a hurt look.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

"So the challange is null and void...Aunt...your still making him headmaster then. When do you plan on telling him?" Kalen asked crossing his arms as he stood there.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena sighs brushing her red hair out of her face.
"Yeah, I can't ask DIZ to do both vice-headmaster and headmaster jobs can I?" she looked at DIZ when she said that.

She looked at Kalen sighing
"I need to get out of this job. Ive been in it for a long time. I...in a way, with me never leaving until these past few years, ive locked myself out of society. I need to get back into it. I'll still be around to aide, but I just wanted to be a teacher, not a headmaster. That was the decision of my headmaster, who wanted to keep me alive but lock me away from the world...." she sighed

"he and others never wanted my power to grow, it is still growing. I just have simple desires now. Simple but possibly unattainable."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

Diz just nodded when she spoke to him and Kalen sighed. "i can understand that. Its a hard job. I think my bro can handle it." Kalen said in agreement.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:14 pm
knux_nyan

"I know he can. When you were left at Dk's place, he offered to take the position from me...he did keep the place together. A few problems but nothing too bad. " she said leaning back, then her chair fell apart and she fell backwards out of it.

"ow!" she slowely sat up
"that's it, aero!": she said pushing herself off the ground floating on a aero cloud again.
"I need to get a new chair."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

"I would consider that a sign but i know better then to say anything...want me to commission a new chair?" Diz asked. Kalen tried not to laugh.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:52 pm
knux_nyan

"no no, that won't be necessary. This was my headmaster's chair" she said and smelled it. She coughed and then held her nose.

She then opened the window and let it fall down a portal.
She coughed again.
"I just sent it to the dragons, see if they can repair it....and get that smell out. For the time being, I have a replacement chair. It was my chair but it just never fit right" she said as a new chair appears, it was a high back chair that didn't recline or anything. It made the room look that much more threatening.

"Eclipse can choose out his own chair later" she said slowly sitting in it, she squirmed in it.
"Professor Omter chose the chair for me....like a graduation gift....it hurts" she said
"he was the magic teacher here, but he moved on with a lot of the older staff." she explained.

She tried to find a comfortable position not finding one really.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

"Guess i'll just stick around here then...wonder where Amu and Yama are." Kalen said taking a seat on the couch.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas