Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:04 pm
"I would advise against that action." Pyrrha said. "Your bolt would hurt me yes but I doubt it would kill. And in the time you reload I would lay you low." Pyrrha sighed. "Though you are right my actions are not in keeping with those of a servant of Heironeous." Pyrrha sheathed her sword and turned to the drider. "I apologize I acted in haste and in prejudice and have caused grave offence." Pyrrha withdrew her sword a few inches and cut her palm on its blade. (A small one damage nick) "Take this as a sign of my deep regret." Pyrrha said as she let her blood fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:20 pm
John sighed and raised his weapon, to point it away from Pyrrha. "I never aimed to kill." He admitted before, Turning to the drider, John looked her up and down as one would judge a piece of art ."I thought you would be bigger."

" Drider, I want to know one thing... why are you near the temple to begin with?  

Alzzak

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:22 pm
Threan puts his crossbow away and lets out a sigh of relief before glancing up toward Lydia and giving her a small smile before looking down toward the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:36 pm
Lydia's eyes opened wide in surprise as all the weapons began to get pulled out. Lydia raised her hand over her head and shouted, "Look it, no one needs to get hurt over this! I just wanted to tag along and search for my lost things. I was down in the catacombs when the dead began to rise, so I had to leave in a jiffy. I left some of my belongings down there and now I want to get them back. That's all this is about, I swear!"

Lydia watched as the situation began to calm down and she let out another long sigh, this one in relief. She climbed back down the trunk of the tree to ground level, once again exposing her entire body for everyone to see. She looked the warrior woman square in the eyes respectfully. "I accept your apology, and I understand your feelings. Thank you for giving me a chance to explain myself. I would offer something of mine as proof of my integrity, but all but my weapons now lay in the hands of the undead in the catacombs."

Lydia then turned to Jhon to address his question. "I just happened to come across this place you see. I don't tend to travel along the roads and when I arrived here the place seemed abandoned. There were signs of struggle and a few bodies lying about so I figured something must have happened to drive the last occupants off. I discovered the catacombs underneath and figured it would be a nice place to set up shop while I figured out the next leg of my journey. Little did I know the priest's undead assailants were still there deep within the tomb."  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:45 pm
"Thank you." Pyrrha smiled. "So if you were there when the dead rose do you know the cause?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:58 pm
Kowsauni
Lydia's eyes opened wide in surprise as all the weapons began to get pulled out. Lydia raised her hand over her head and shouted, "Look it, no one needs to get hurt over this! I just wanted to tag along and search for my lost things. I was down in the catacombs when the dead began to rise, so I had to leave in a jiffy. I left some of my belongings down there and now I want to get them back. That's all this is about, I swear!"

Lydia watched as the situation began to calm down and she let out another long sigh, this one in relief. She climbed back down the trunk of the tree to ground level, once again exposing her entire body for everyone to see. She looked the warrior woman square in the eyes respectfully. "I accept your apology, and I understand your feelings. Thank you for giving me a chance to explain myself. I would offer something of mine as proof of my integrity, but all but my weapons now lay in the hands of the undead in the catacombs."

Lydia then turned to Jhon to address his question. "I just happened to come across this place you see. I don't tend to travel along the roads and when I arrived here the place seemed abandoned. There were signs of struggle and a few bodies lying about so I figured something must have happened to drive the last occupants off. I discovered the catacombs underneath and figured it would be a nice place to set up shop while I figured out the next leg of my journey. Little did I know the priest's undead assailants were still there deep within the tomb."

Threan listens to Lydia's story and moves over to her reaching into his cloak as he does. He glances to her face and pulls out a small vial of a green liquid and offers it to her. "Y-y-you have a bow right?" He asks quietly as he looks back toward the ground. "Th-th-this should help with um getting through any locks or anything in case I die..or you get separated..it will burn right through them."  

orphen5555

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:14 pm
Though the the answer was simple, like their's; John couldn't help but remember Lolth's servents normally are tricksters. And some sects of drow views the drider as a blessing. He wanted to believe her, but still...

Turning from her as he heard Threan's words of death. John gessed if the gnome did parsh, or any of them, it would be his fault.

"We should move out"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:23 pm
"You needn't fear death. If you are threatened retreat behind me and I shall protect you." Pyrrha tried to reassure him.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:40 pm
Lydia shook her head to Pyrrha's question. "I do not know the cause. Everyone was dead by the time I arrived. The answer might lie deeper in the catacombs. That place ancient and also a maze. It was here long before the temple was built upon, and is laid out in sort of a haphazard fashion. I guess it must have made sense to whoever built it. I did not get to explore too deeply into it before I driven out by the undead."

Lydia also takes the the green vial handed to her from the gnome and smiles sadly at him. "Thanks, but I don't think it will be necessary. Besides I need more people like you around, you know."

Lastly she nods at John. "Yes, let us head out. I might be fine in the dark but I know the rest of you would probably like some light to go by."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:55 pm
Threan looks over to Pyrrha and blushes a bit. "Th-th-th-thank you." He says quietly before looking to Lydia very briefly before looking back to the ground. "W-w-w-well you um never know...I..I am not planning on dying..it's just good to be prepared." He says quietly before he begins moving back toward the temple.  

orphen5555

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:56 pm
The sun sinks lower as you travel back to the temple doors. Strange shadows start to appear, but with all the trees it's difficult to tell what they belong to. For now though, everything appears to be eerily quiet. Not even insects or night birds make any sounds to attract potential predators.

The temple door itself is a huge, wooden door of simple design. A bronzed placard next to the door reads:
"Temple of Wee Jas, Death's Gaurdian
May those who rest within our walls be forever at peace in her domain."

[Everyone roll a listen check]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm
((Oh, could you all please pick a color to represent you on the map? Colors to avoid: Black, Grey, Dark Colors - the map is a steel grey color, so please pick accordingly
I will update it as you move along so you always know where you are.))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:21 pm
blue and will update after knowning roll
Listen+1

John smiled as he read the door, as he found some amusement in the words. Though, the smile faded as quickly as it appeared, when looked at his ssurroundings and comrades.

"I would suggest, getting inside and finding a secure room."  
loth17 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:37 pm
Pyrrha felt slightly amused at the writing

(I will be Orange.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items