Siblings:

Mate:
Offspring:

Herd:

Obtained: Zac's June 2015 customs
Colorist: Zaikt

RP text color:
#ed4500

Personality: Takka is a schemer through and through. He's a conman, but not the sweet, smooth-talking kind. His methods are blunt and sometimes ruthless, but he can spare his version of a creepy song-and-dance now and then for the sake of his own personal gains. Takka is well-versed in using the grief and emotionality of others against them. He is quick to find weak points and knows how to exploit them.

He carries the title of Dark Priest, Priest of the Dead, Spirit Caller, Gravewalker, and everything in-between--all labels he bestowed upon himself, and labels he uses to refer to himself depending on the time and place. If his introduction doesn't give credibility his title, his garb usually does. He claims to be able to contact the dead and read fortunes, and will do either for you quite readily--for a price, of course. Said price may (or may not) be steep depending on Takka's whims/wants/needs, however. The fee he asks for his "services" is not consistent; it can vary depending on what he wants and/or needs at the time. It can also change simply based on the individual he's dealing with.

When it comes to offering his "seances", he can pitch a very convincing offer, but he also doesn't make light of the possible "consequences". The air of darkness surrounding his disclaimer normally adds to the believability, but it has sometimes backfired and scared the "customer" off.

Takka's seances are typically a lot of smoke and mirrors (literally), featuring candles, glass shards catching light in the trees, elaborate blood pacts, guttural chanting, and some alarming chemical reactions from various potions strewn about in the spookiest of ways. Sometimes a spirit will "enter" Takka, while sometimes he will speak to the spirit as if it's in his company. Other times, however, nothing much will happen at all. But hey, you signed up for this, you paid the price, now be on your way.

On the side, Takka makes poisons, potions, and salves with some help now and then from his "friends" (read: others who owe him and have no choice but to pay him back in this way). While he's in the business of selling his creations for various items of interest, Takka has been known to trade his concoctions for the concoctions of others as well. In both cases it's usually not a good deal for the other party, but they often don't know that until it's too late. Any of Takka's "good" potions and salves may have some "minor side effects" (see: snake oil salesman), while some may produce effects that are a little more on the severe side. But maybe you'll get lucky and end up with a miracle cure for your great-aunt's rheumatism? Either way, a trade's a trade, now be on your way.

While Takka makes his living off of all these things, and while he understands there is a certain importance to having a sale/trade go smoothly, he has a short temper. If the right triggers are pulled, things can quickly go south and even fail. Takka is easily irritated, and that coupled with his loathing of others is easily Takka's greatest downfall.

By now, some might be asking the following questions:

Does Takka believe that the dead pass on?
Does he believe in ghosts?
Does he actually believe in the guidance of the dark spirits he calls upon?

The answer: Not even a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:36 am
________incomplete RPs_________________

[PRP] Sit down at my table. (Takka & Sae-Yae)

[PRP] Trick or trick! (Takka x Myst)

________complete RPs_____________________

[SRP] Covenant. (Octobre & Takka)

[SRP] Of blood and lovers. (Octobre, Takka, Desdemona)

[SRP] Over the bend. (Octobre & Takka)

[SRP] Vow. (Takka)

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:36 am
________plots_________________

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:38 am
________breedings_________________

1. Sae-Yae
2. Brimstone
3. Fierra

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

________art_________________

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:39 am

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:39 am

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:40 am

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:41 am

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:07 pm
I think Takka will /probably/ want to keep Sae-Yae around after he gives her the initial seance because maybe he'll get into his head that having her around could boost his business. <-- he is a mfing cheap schmuck
Love or no love, if he can get her to stick around as his "girlfriend", having a spooky sidekick who's also really into spirits could add to his believability and add to the appeal of his "services".

Yuki 9:50 pm
haha yeees plus in flutter form she's tiny and can whisper s**t to people to creep them out
ooooh spiriiit

Eskimonstrosity 9:50 pm
ikr!! she can help with his seances, too!
Now this is some creepy magician and his lovely assistant bs up in here.

Yuki 9:51 pm
omg yes
and she'd probably get unhealthily attached just believing that he is a channel to her dead sister/ex-lover
and then all of a sudden HA I LIED

Eskimonstrosity 9:51 pm
plus she'll get free stuff, w/e she wants. He has a lot of stuff... potions, trinkets, rly good food, etc. etc.

Yuki 9:52 pm
man she'd be so ******** up

Eskimonstrosity 9:52 pm
OMG YASSSS.
+ ___+ kekeke

i'm awful to my ponies so awfuuuul

Eskimonstrosity 9:52 pm
f'd up plots are fun.....ok sad too, but fun...

but yeees stuff is nice

also aesthetically, i think they'd look hot together
they've got the spooks going on

Eskimonstrosity 9:54 pm
So he'd provide for her, keep on doing seances for her any time (even though they'll probably only "succeed" a /couple/ of times at best. probably most of the times he'd do seances for her, he'd get serious and try to contact the dead, but inside he'd be like "-ughh blahblahblah, get this over with, just gotta do something to get her to quit nagging me for a while- Sorry, love, i don't feel them today....."

Eskimonstrosity 9:55 pm
AND LOL YEA I noticed that. Kind of funny it worked out that way. Good looks are a plus with any fling.

Yuki 9:55 pm
omg that's perf

Eskimonstrosity 9:55 pm
LOL I feel so bad for her tho, omg.

Yuki 9:55 pm
yaaaah poor flutter baby

Eskimonstrosity 9:56 pm
Definitely won't end in a cloud of sunshine and roses, but the ride will be p fun.

Yuki 9:56 pm
tho i mean when you're based off fatal frame you're bound to have a sucky existence

IKR

aw yaaaah

Well you can give a happy ending at least, sob...gd...

maybeeeeee

Eskimonstrosity 9:57 pm
Probably by the end he'll realize she's not doing much for his business (ORRR alternatively, maybe she'd accidentally screw up a seance and piss him the hell off, making him realize it's not fricking worth it and she's gotta get gone like the flu)
we'll see, idkkkk hmm. Interesting possibilities for the ending...

Yuki 9:57 pm
ooh like maybe one of his clients is a flutter and they notice her

Eskimonstrosity 9:57 pm
LOL yea, exactly.
And knowing his temper, he'd just flip out once he loses the customers and the deal goes bad.

Yuki 9:58 pm
it will be fantastic
i mean

Eskimonstrosity 9:58 pm
Even if she actually WAS helping spread his "good name" and boosting his business, his bad temper would get in the way as usual and he'd just end everything without really thinking of pros and cons.

Yuki 9:59 pm
awful 8c

Eskimonstrosity 9:59 pm
ikr poor Takka.
I mean Sae-Yae.

Yuki 9:59 pm
XD

Eskimonstrosity 9:59 pm
HAHAHA
No but strangely the whole thing /might/ ... /MIGHT/ help him grow in a positive way (well, a twisted kind of positive...), where he'd think of her down the road and how she'd actually help him out, and he'd be like almost /regretting/ getting rid of her and make a serious mental note to be more careful to consider all sides of the coin before flipping next time at someone else...
all for his own personal gains, tho. oops. ]: Not rly positive growth, I guess... LMAO

Yuki 10:03 pm
maybe they can cross paths again >w>
when she's even more batshit and sad and he can FEEL BAD ABOUT HIMSEEEELF

Eskimonstrosity 10:03 pm
HOHOHO i liek the way u think...,.....
HAHA WOULDN'T IT BE A RIOT if he got into this mode like "...............i gotta get her back...."
LMAO

Yuki 10:03 pm
I just imagine him traveling through a dark part of the forest one night
and he just hears a whispering
and the faint crimson glow >w>

Eskimonstrosity 10:04 pm
/LOL!!/

Yuki 10:04 pm
AND FOLLOWS IT TO HIS DEATH OFF A CLIFF
okay maybe ahead of myself

fOAUSBFUOASF

but lmao

no, that is the fantasy she made up that she plays in her mind several times a day.
|D

YUP

Eskimonstrosity 10:05 pm
LMAO love it.
No but they should srsly meet again after the whole thing.

Eskimonstrosity 10:05 pm
esp if she's even more screwed up/dark, that little regret feeling is gonna grow and it'll be like, ".........she's even more perfect (read: dark and horrific) than before, I gotta get her back..."

Yuki 10:06 pm
LMFAO

Eskimonstrosity 10:06 pm
What a selfish SOB. but who knows, maybe there would be an actual tiny shred of /like/ mixed in, who knows..

Yuki 10:06 pm
omg that's so perf tho

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas