Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:25 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia was out of the shower when he returned and wearing a robe while she brushed her hair out, "I was able to defend myself, so there's no need to apologize, Lareth. But you will have to explain what they meant about your heirs," she told him simply as she moved past him to sit in front of the fireplace where she could brush her hair dry easier and he could pace if he needed to.

Yes, she upset. Yes, she was pissed off. But not about the attack. About the fact that those three had known more than she had about something she should have been told about. She'd had no idea that she'd even been pregnant to begin with...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:44 am
Lareth had no idea how they got the information as he knew Hal was secretive and he as hell didn't say anything....but they must have slipped up somewhere.

Perhaps seeing Hal or him visiting the graves or perhaps they caught Hal preparing the tiny bodies. He was unsure, but he had hoped she would never know as he was unsure of how she would take it.

He took a breath and walked to look out the window.

"...I found out you were pregnant when I brought you back from when you were kidnapped and tortured. Hal informed me of your pregnancy when he and I were working hard to heal and stitch you up."

As he looked outside towards the garden, he could see Wren and whats his face.....Rowan? Yes both were sitting there cleaning up a small picnic they had.

"Hal did his best to heal you as did I, but it wasn't enough....while you were asleep, the twins were lost."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:55 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia couldn't help it as she stared at nothing for a long moment, "I was pregnant..." she had to say it out loud as her mind tried to process it and put the facts together for her.

A few things became very clear to her now: Hal's behavior after she came back when he'd noticed that she was craving fruit, their attention to her injuries and making sure she didn't move alot, Lareth's clear anger when she'd moved herself to the other bedroom...

And her stomach complaints before she'd been taken... And this morning...

She actually went pale when that last one hit her, "Oh gods... I'm pregnant..." she said in a breathy voice that shook as she went light headed in an instant.

It was a good thing she'd been sitting down or she would have hit the floor instead of the brush she'd been holding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 am
Red Gypsy

Lareth turned from the window and looked over at her and watched as the brush dropped. He frowned as she said something he couldn't quite hear.

"What's wrong? Look, I am sorry for not telling you but....I didn't know how to tell you and I was not sure how you would take it."

Lareth went and picked up the brush and put it on the nearby table before returning to her and placing a hand on her shoulder as she looked pale and as if she was about to faint.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:06 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia swallowed hard and looked up at him with wide eyes, "Lareth... I'm pregnant... As in now..." she told him a bit more clearly, unable to get the blood to go back up into her head just yet from the pure shock of the realization.

"I didn't know... I... I didn't think I could... So I didn't see it... The problem with the fruit before... The problem this morning... Oh gods.... I'm pregnant," she said, mainly to herself this time as it continued to sink in.

Maybe when she recovered from this one, she'd be able to think about the other shock. But this one kinda took a bit of precedence right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:36 am
Lareth got a surprised look on his face.
"What? You're pregnant? Are you sure? Perhaps we should see a healer....confirm this..."

Lareth ran a hand over his face.
"I would call for one of the women but we don't need this getting out. Not yet....Hal....I will get Hal. I am sure he can confirm this somehow without...no...most will know I go to Hal. Wait.....Wren.....Wren should be able to tell right? Elves are like magical baby detectors or something right? Especially one such as her?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia simply reached out and took his hand to place it over her belly then put her own above it and used a little magic to let him feel the energy of the life growing with her. She stayed pale, though, unable to help it as she gave a small nod to him.

"I'm sure, Lareth...," she told him softly, knowing that even though it was such a tiny bit of energy right now, he'd still be able to feel his own bloodline within that energy.

She went even paler, "I don't feel so good..." she admitted with a small wince then pushed him out of the way as she ran for the bathroom to throw up again...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 am
His hand rested on her still flat stomach and with her help, he could feel a tiny ball of energy residing within her. It was much like his own, but then not as it was a mix of both of their magic.

He gave a short laugh as this was amazing!

But then he was moving out of the way as she was rushing to the bathroom to be sick. He followed after her and held her hair out of the way so she could get sick without getting any in her hair.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:29 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

When she was finished, she thanked him softly for holding her hair then moved to the sink and rinsed her mouth several times before brushing her teeth as well. Being miserable put it off for a bit, but the shock hit her again as she moved into the bedroom again.

Not only was she pregnant now but she'd already lost one pregnancy of twins.

Oh that wasn't a good one for her mind to hit her with so soon after the other one...

She managed to get to the center of the room before she went down, though, so she didn't hit anything. Well, except the floor. And it was her first faint too.

Too much for one day? Oh yeah... One could easily say that with certainty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:34 am
Lareth couldn't do much except to gather Cynthia up from the floor and lay her down comfortably up and upon the bed.

When he made sure she was comfortable, he cleaned up the ashes in the room and then called for Hal. He told Hal to gather everyone....and he meant every last servant and horse handler, to meet in the throne room.

With what happened just awhile ago, he was NOT going to tolerate this hidden resentment.

Once Hal left he wrote a quick note to Cynthia excusing himself from the room and he would see her later.

Before he was going to go and meet with staff, he headed outside to the garden to speak with Rowan and Wren.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:09 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

When Cynthia finally came to again, she did so with a groan and sat up with a hand to her head. Thanks to the multiple shocks and hitting the floor, she now had a headache. She opened her eyes to look around the room and noticed Lareth's note on his pillow. After reading it, she gave a soft sigh, knowing he had things to take care of but wishing he'd stayed around a bit longer.

She moved to the edge of the bed and lowered her hand to her belly with a heavier sigh. She was pregnant. But she had no idea how to be a mother. Well, she knew the usual things. She'd been around enough babies for that much. But being a mother was more involved than holding a baby or changing diapers.

Besides, any children she bore to Lareth wouldn't actually be his heirs since she wasn't his wife. That bothered her a bit more than she thought it would.

She knew he'd be a fantastic father. That thought brought a soft smile to her face and had her picturing him holding their child, playing with him, feeding him... they were very good images for her.

But for herself, she had no idea how to handle the situation. She'd seen the look on his face when he'd realized he was going to be a father and knew he was happy about the pregnancy, but she still worried about it. And she had no idea who to talk to about the whole thing.

She pushed her hair back with a shaky hand and took in a deep breath as she stood and crossed to the window to see Lareth talking to an Elven woman and a man who had to be a god from the energy he carried. As she watched Lareth, though, she had to admit that she understood his decision to keep the miscarriage from her and held no ill will towards him or Hal over it. She wouldn't have been able to handle that while she'd been healing, not after what Goh had done to her.

She turned back to the room and froze, not sure what to do now. Her hand returned to rest over her belly where she could feel that tiny ball of energy growing bit by tiny bit. It was too soon to tell whether it was a boy or a girl, but she had to admit that she was more than a little frightened about this. She'd never expected to be a mother at all and she had no idea what to do or who to talk to...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Hal had come with a request for her help and she'd left to go heal the unique titan/demon hybrid that she'd remembered as being a child, the last time she'd seen Ost. She had no idea if he still remembered her or not, but she'd healed him and come back here since she wasn't sure where else to go.

On coming back, she found two envelopes on Lareth's desk, one of them addressed to her. She opened it to find an invitation to the wedding of Desha and Andy back in Vampire Castle in about a week and a half. She set the invitation back on the desk and moved to sit on the bed, her hands over her belly.

She wasn't too certain about going much of anywhere right now, or of anything. She had her own worries and didn't know who she could really talk to about it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 am
There was a slight knock on her door and a recognizable Succubus voice could be heard.
"Miss Cynthia? I have come bringing tea and fruit. Hal suggested a pick me up was in order for you to regain your stamina and magic."

Alavina had no idea why Hal would send her over to help the mistress of the castle, but she knew he needed help in doing things as time was shorter than it should be for Hal.

The last transfer of energy should have lasted him for a long while, but.....somehow it seemed as if he was burning faster through his extended time.

Most likely the will of the one called the goddess.

She held the small silver tray and looked down at her hooves inspecting them as if she were inspecting her nails.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia made a soft sound of surprise but still moved to help the woman with the tray and got it on the table, "Thank you... Hal always seems to know, somehow..." she said softly, moving to the side a bit with her hands back over her belly as she managed to distract herself with the pregnancy again.

But she shook her head and turned back to the woman, finally looking at her properly and offered her a small smile, "I remember you from the garden. Lareth said your son is in training at the fort with Gypsy. Congratulations. He can learn from no less than the best there," she told her then remembered something else and had to give a slightly more shy smile.

"I also told him to tell you that I thought you were beautiful, if he saw you again," she added, hoping she wouldn't mind the compliment.

Thankfully, she was effectively distracted and she was going to snatch it and run with it, "Would you stay and enjoy the tea with me, at least? I'm a bit alone up here at the moment..." she offered, hoping she'd stay.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:16 pm
The succubus gave Cynthia a bow of her head in thanks as she helped her place the tray on the table.
"Yes, my son was training at the fort, but due to his nature to quickly adapt and actually learn, he has finished his training and is now.....how do you....a nice new asset should the king need something done quietly.

Gypsy trained him well indeed. I am immensely proud of him. Now if only he would take after his father...."

She smiled as she received a compliment and she took Cynthia's hand and kissed the top of it.

"You honor me with such flattery mistress, but in comparison....I am nothing to your beautiful glory."

She let her hand go and pulled a chair over for Cynthia to sit in and helped her sit down so they could enjoy tea together.

"If my lord was not so into you.....hmm....I could make you happy in your dreams....if you were into such things."

Alavina poured Cynthia some tea before pouring herself some as well. If there was something other than great dream sex she was good at, she was good at playing a small hostess with tea serving skills.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff