Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 pm
crisdean smiled and gave wind a considered look. crisdean had grown to really love the "little fuzzball". seeing as when he had first came to vampire island wind was still a child. he had helped him with much of his powers though the demonic side had been and continued to be a battle for the both of them. "speak to Lareth, I may have found a small help to this. i was reading in some books from the orient. they had many deamon sorcerers and such to deal with there. there is a mark that can be placed on the person that will keep the demonic side dormant ..asleep. it can help tell we can fully control this side of your being. keep faith my friend.." he said catching him self form saying fuzzy one. his small nick name he used on the younger wind.

he turned to atan, "dont bother your self atan i promised to cook dinner, i will still. Ill return. I have to run to the garden to get some of the items needed and the kitchen stores are well stocked. I will have everything i need to cook. ...take care..all of ye." he siad giving a meningful glance to both and to the two brothers in the other sdie of the room. cullen seemed to be throwing the runes around and faolan seemd to be trying to regain his former strength in his sword arm, and leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:57 pm
-Time Change-

Crisdean spoke to Wind, and Aten long into the night about a great many things. Made a nice meal for the small group and said his goodbyes. As he went to his room to pack and set out to the Elven realm to attended to Diplomatic responsibility for Sabete. Arranging Alliances with the Elven realm.

-Time has now been changed-
crisdean has just now entered the elven castle.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 pm
Wind and Blade had both spent the last month in their animal forms, as their natures demanded of them every few decades or so. Now they were both headed for the edge of the forest in the direction of the castle, both in black panther form, nearing the end of their time in animal form.

Wind had tried to explain this to Aten before he'd left but wasn't sure if the naga had understood what it meant. Now, here he was headed back with no idea if Aten would want him back in his life. He knew that the servants would be taking care of his room in preparation of his return, seeing to his clothing needs, even laying out food for him.

Blade gave her brother a bump and a glare, knowing full well that he was thinking too much. Then again, she didn't have anyone waiting for her, anyone to return to. She only had her brother and their godmother. She shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts and pressed on ahead, pausing only when they reached the edge of the forest to wait for her brother then continuing the trek into the castle.

Both of them were greeted warmly by those who knew them but otherwise ignored as they made their way to their respective rooms to shift and get dressed.

Wind found out that Aten was in the bathhouse and gave the twittering females in his room a few choice words about invading the naga's privacy then wondered if Aten had been too offended to come back...

Blade, however, simply shifted, got dressed, and headed right back out to the forest...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

Sighing Aten left the bath house for two maids came in to bug him. Gods he missed wind. He only wanted to be eye candy for one guy and that was wind. Why where the maids so clingy and buggy. Guess this is why he liked snow when he meet her...she kept the crazy chicks away when she was not locking her self in the room. Thinking of that he wanted and hoped wind was back so he could intradcoe the two. 'I need wind back he keeps this girls away' he thought smiling. As he got back to the room he tried to shake one off his arm as she tripped in and landed on his a**. "ow" he said

redgypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:02 pm
Wind moved into the front room just in time to see the debacle happen and growled at the maid as he glared at her, "That's it... I leave for a month and the entire castle has gone insane... You'd better pray that Sebastet doesn't find out about the antics I've been finding out about... If she does, she'll be far kinder to all of you than I will be if this behavior continues... Now get out and tell the others that the very next time I find out through any means that any of the guests in this castle have been treated to such behavior that I'll start with singeing their asses," he growled out as he moved in and helped Aten to his feet then literally kicked the girl out of his suite.

He gently helped Aten over to a chair and knelt beside it, "Are you alright, Aten?" he asked softly, not realizing how close to the surface his temper was at the moment. His usually beautiful brown eyes with their golden flecks were now giving off a bit of a crimson glow over the insult Aten had been given...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

Aten blinked before she smiled happily. 'his back his back his back' he thought happily before she realized Wind was pissed off at the girl. Well it made sense but he did not have to get so mad about it. Once in the chair he smiled at wind and cupped his face and kissed him gentle on the lips. "I am fine just a little sore for landing on my a** so hard but I am alive and go happy to see you" he said, "next time take me with you...the girls get crazy when your gone."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:19 pm
Wind closed his eyes as Aten kissed him and somehow instantly calmed him down. He finally managed to open his eyes, which were now back to their usual color, and offered a small smile, "I'm sorry I had to leave like that, Aten... There really was no choice... But I won't have to do it again for another 25 years or so," he assured him softly and moved to lay his head in Aten's lap, "I missed you," he whispered softly.

He couldn't believe how much he'd missed Aten, "I... I didn't think you'd... still be here..." he whispered softly, tightening his arms around his waist and snuggling his head into Aten's lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

"where would i go?" Aten said, "the man I love here is so I am going to stay here no matter what happens." He smiled and began to play with winds hair as he hummed a tone. "you missed much when gone too. We got some new guest in the castle. One is a vampire name Snow. she nice in all in fact I have been hang out with her when she is up for all the maids are scared of her" he said laughing, "next we got a fallen angel dude, some fae, a fox girl....how I think is still hiding out in the garden some where and some other people who jsut show up now and then."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Wind gave a small smile at the feeling of Aten playing with his hair and chuckled over all the new guests, "Blade isn't going to like that. She hates it when we get new people. It means she might have to actually talk to someone other than me," he said softly.

He relaxed a bit more as Aten continued playing with his hair, his nose finally registering the naga's familiar scent and gave a small moan, "Mmmm... You smell nice... You must have just taken a bath at the bathhouse..." he whispered, not able to hide anything from Aten no matter what it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Aten laughed at that for he meet blade...she still scared the hell out of him even now. "your sis is just going to have to deal with it like every one else" he said smiling, "I had to us the bath house the maids where trying to sneak peeks as they clean the room. The onyl one I want to see my naked is you...and speking off that how would you like a back rub?" He had a grin on his face as he said that for he really wanted to feel and touch winds skin and body agian. oit had been to long since he able too.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 pm
Wind finally looked up with a grin, "Turn down one of your backrubs? Not likely," he said simply as he stood and lead Aten into the bedroom where he stripped down then laid down on the bed face down, "Don't worry about the maids anymore. After that blow-up, they're not likely to show their faces in here while either of us is in here. I truly am sorry about that, Aten..." he said softly as he rested his head on his arms so that he could watch the naga approach him, his hair pulled off to the other side that it wouldn't be in the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

Aten jsut smiled and laughed as wind led him to the bed room. Closing the door behind him he went to where he bought some oils from town. They where in a cute green box that had snakes around it. opening it he pulled out a heating oil that would heat and relax the muscle. Getting on the bed her poured some of the pil on to wind back before he began to rub it in all over and made sure to give wind the best backrub every. "its all right things happen" he said, "I am jsut glade your back now and I can cuddle and spend time with you."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:04 pm
Wind was feeling very relaxed by the time Aten got all the knots out of his back and the warming effect had... other... effects on him. He finally turned over under Aten and reached up to pull him down next to him, "Are you sure that you only want to cuddle?" he asked in a soft whisper while his hands moved lightly over Aten's back, "I really have missed you..." he whispered again and leaned in to place a light kiss on his lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image

Aten gasped and laughed as wind pulled him down to the bed. Gods he missed this as she pressed up against wind to show how much he missed him. "Ummm I would love to rub my scent all over you but I fingered you would be tired since you got back" he said kissing wind back. He missed this feeling so much and the kisses and the touch. Gods help him if wind had been gone longer he would have gone insane.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Wind just gave a deep chuckle as he used his magic to put the lights out, leaving only the light of the fire to illuminate them as his hands moved on more seriously, "I'll show you just how tired I am..." he whispered the promise, then proceeded to do just that.

And it was hours later before he finally allowed Aten to rest, curled up behind him in the bed as he allowed himself to rest as well, the sheet covering both of them to the waist. It was truly a glorious homecoming...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff