Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:36 am
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Ash watched them with her and had to admit that they made a nice couple, as did Desha and Andy, "He's in the best possible hands right now and will have one of the best healers for this, I promise you. I'm not sure if you'll like Sasha or not, but it's hard not to. She has a nature and spirit even sweeter than Ora's. She's the kind of female that inspires others to want to take care of her and protect her. But she's been through her own hardships and it's hard for her to open to others. You'll have to caution Cedric to be gentle with her," he told her softly, grateful she'd said yes to spending time with him again.

When she spoke of wanting her own someone special, his heart tightened inside his chest at the thought of her with someone else. But he forced that all down and simply gave her another reassuring smile, "You will find the one meant for you, Rebecca. You'll know those feelings with someone. Just trust that it will happen for you, but don't let your world revolve around finding him. Let him find you," he told her softly even though it saddened him to know that she wasn't meant for him.

Dancer heard that voice and wanted to believe it, that it was true and he was safe in Michael's arms. But he was still so afraid and in so much pain.

In the end, though, he had to do it, he had to know if it was really true or not. So he opened his mismatched eyes and found himself looking up into Michael's beautiful blue eyes. That sight brought a soft sob from him of relief and joy as he struggled free of the shirt and coat over him so he could put his arms around him and bury his face into Michael's neck as he shuddered in relief and pain, "Michael!" he gasped out softly as he moved to hold him tighter, his voice dry and hoarse from what he'd been through.

Desha gave a heavy sigh of relief when Dancer opened his eyes then put his arms around Michael and knew that there was hope to save him now. Michael had given him the hope he needed. They still had to have Sasha to heal him, but there was no fear that he'd die of fear now.

So Desha simply placed a hand lightly on Michael's shoulder and stood to walk to the gate where he watched for Andy, wanting to feel his lover's arms around him...

When Cedric finally landed, Desha flew into Andy's arms the moment he was standing again. Once he'd reassured himself that Andy was fine, he looked at the large dragon head without fear, "Yes. Among the dragon islands is one formed mostly of crystals in the center of the place. There, you will find Sasha. She'll likely be the only one there. Do whatever you have to to convince her to come but don't frighten her. She's very tender-hearted and sweet natured despite all she's been through. She's the only one who can heal the damage that's been done to Dancer," he explained, hoping he wasn't making the wrong decision in sending Cedric but there was no other choice since he was the only dragon available to send.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:46 am
Red Gypsy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Rebecca looked at Ash giving him a warm smile as she looked him in the eyes, "I will Ash, for all I know he could already have found me" Rebecca sweetly as she looked at Ash for a little longer, then she looked over as she Saw Dancer wake and hug Michael, she smiled in feel good knowing he will be alright now. Rebecca then turned to look as Cedric landed by them, she rolled her eyes and sigh as he tripped Andy when he did nothing to him, the glanced at Ash and whispered to him, "See what I have to deal with, wish me luck" She then softly walks over to Cedric looking up at him, letting Desha finish. "Thank you for everything you have done for us so far Cedric, Please bring her to us and please be nice, I know you are only mean to my kind any way. When you return with her I promise we will sit down and have a talk, there's a lot we need to work over." She says softly to him letting him know she has not forgotten.

Michael smiled and hugged Dancer tight to him, "Oh my Dancer, I am so sorry. I should have never left you alone, I sorry" Michael says rubbing Dancer's back and kissing his head over and over as he was so happy that he opened his eyes.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:53 am
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

13th King

Cedric looks around the courtyard and shakes his large scaly head looking up into the sky and he leaps flapping his wings a moment before blowing out white steam and circling around the courtyard.

"Dont suppose anyone can cook up some meat for when I get back? All this flying takes a toll on a dragon ya know? I'll be back I guess...dunno how long it will be."

He chuckles and playfully wings off higher and higher into the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 am
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Desha just shook his head as Cedric left and leaned into Andy as he watched the dragon fly away, "I can only hope he doesn't frighten her or try to intimidate her... She hasn't left that island in over a century..." he said softly then shifted to put both arms around Andy's waist and put his head against his shoulder as he suddenly found himself shaking slightly from everything that had happened.

Dancer shook his head but didn't otherwise move as his tears fell into Michael's shirt, his body still shaking from everything as well as the pain he was feeling, "No... He would have gotten me somehow... The man had requested someone like me... With the forms I can shift to..." he said softly though it hurt to talk, his voice muffled by Michael's shirt.. He couldn't stop shaking or crying, part of him still filled with that terror and despair. He felt as if his skin was raw and knew it was his aura, but it still felt the same. But he could only shake and cry as he held onto Michael and inhaled his wonderful scent.

Ash gave a soft chuckle to Rebecca, "I know Sweetheart, but you can handle them," he said softly. He wanted to pull her into his arms again but held back, unsure of whether or not he should. He knew he had no rights to do so, nor to kiss her as he wanted to. But it was still hard to hold back from it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:40 am
Red Gypsy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Andy groaned a little as his body was still sore as Desha held him, he smilles though happy to be holding him once again and turns Deshas head to give him a loving kiss. "I'm a bit sore love I don't think my body is meant for magic" he says softly and chuckles a little.

Michael held Dancer tight and nods "Shoo now love relax. Let's get you inside into a nice warm bath and some clothes and if your up for it some food too. How dose that sound?" Michael spoke to Dancer in a calm loving tone as he stood holding Dancer in his arms to head him inside.

Rebecca calls to Cedric as he leaves "ill have something made for you when you get back" she says lightly to him and then gose back to join Ash at his side and gives him a playful bump with her hip. "Alright its been a long day, any one hungry?" She asks around and looks at Ash seeing if he is up for that offer he gave her now unless he wanted to go check on his trainee. She noticed he was a bit distant with his touches now and she guess that was cause he thinks they can't be together, but she knows they can now thanks to Dancer, she just has to find out if Ash really cares and wants to be with her or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 am
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Desha loved the kiss, but he always loved Andy's kisses. Still, he took care of Andy's soreness with just a small caress of his hand and a gentle touch of magic, "I'm sorry about that, love, but I knew it was the best way I could help," he said softly then simply stood by his side as he looked worriedly over at Dancer and Michael.

Ash would have said something to her but he simply pointed to something in the sky, "Food will have to wait a bit longer, I'm afraid. It seems that Cedric was able to convince her. I think she's faster in the air than he is, though," he said with wry amusement, fully able to tell why no other male had caught her in the air after Raid's death.

User ImageSasha had, indeed, outflown Cedric by a good margin. She flew the last few strokes closer then angled to land in the courtyard but shifted on her way down to her human form. She frowned a bit at the obvious signs that Cedric had been on the ground in the courtyard in dragon form and shook her head slightly over it, knowing that had shown bad manners on his part.

She was very lovely in this form. She stood barely over five feet and just looked tiny. She had delicate features but was more sweetly pretty than beautiful. Her truly beautiful feature, though, was her hair. It fell to her ankles in a long brown fall that held golden highlights in sunlight. She had big brown eyes, often called doe eyes by some.

She saw Dancer and instantly walked to him, giving only Desha a small nod as she passed him but ignored everyone else. As she moved, she revealed she was wearing a long sheath dress in a soft gray that would have been plain on anyone else but showed off her subtle curves and graceful steps.

She stopped in front of where Michael held Dancer and simply placed a small hand over the shifter's back without actually touching him. Her eyes went soft in that moment and it appeared almost as if she were going to cry, "Oh Dancer... So much pain... I will do what I can to heal the pain, but it will be for your mate to finish your healing. For now, sleep," she said in a voice that was very soft and sweetly toned, almost like something carried on a breeze.

She closed her eyes as Dancer fell asleep where he was, his body relaxing in Michael's arms. From her hand came a soft silver glow that spread out over Dancer's body then slowly soaked into his skin. She frowned a bit as she worked, knowing the vampire could feel what she was doing as she healed Dancer's aura completely and removed the dark stains of what the shadow had done to him then soothed his aching throat and strengthened the bond between them.

She finally moved her hand away and opened her eyes, letting a single tear slowly course down her face as she looked up at Michael with a small sad smile, "He will heal now. I have done what I can. The rest of his healing will be for you to do. He will have disturbing dreams and be frightened for a while. Just be there for him until he is ready to stand on his own. For now, take him to your room. Bathe him. Then lay with him. Feed him when he wakes," she told him softly then stood and moved away from him to look back at the others.

She appeared nervous as she looked at them all and clasped her hands together in front of her as she tried to decide if she should stay or not. She would have flown off immediately but Cedric chose to land at that moment and she frowned at him standing there in his dragon form and shook her head slightly, "Manners... No one teaches them anymore... The courtyard is a mess..." she said softly and simply before looking over at Desha with a raised eyebrow.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 am
Red Gypsy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Andy smiles as Desha heals him with his touch and hugs his love some more into his arms. "Thank you love and its alright I understand." He says softly and kisses him sweetly again as his lips were so tempting.

Rebecca looked up seeing what Ash was pointing at and giggled a little at his comment as she did out fly Cedric which is a surprise cause he is pretty fast but she is the second Dragon she has ever seen really. Rebecca looked as she changed into human form as she landed to not make a mess like Cedric dose. Rebecca softly fallows her as she goes straight to Dancer.

Michael looked at the women before him and softly stood still as he let her work, she could see the pain in her eyes as she could feel what Michael was feeling from Dancer. As She healed him Michael could feel what she was doing to Dancer, softly watching him sleep in his arms as she heals him. When she was done and looked at him telling him what he needs to do for Dancer, he gives her a soft smile and nods. "I will never leave his side, thank you." He says softly to her and as she turned away, Michael started to carry Dancer to there room to get him cleaned up, soon he rested with him the better it would be on both of them plus the sun was rising soon.

Andy looked to the sky and then looked at his love, "I think I need to retreat inside love, the sun is starting to rise now." He says softly to Desha. Andy then looks over as Cedric seeing him land in his dragon form.

Rebecca smiles as she was glad Dancer will be better now, she softly rubs her arms and looks at the sunrise as he looked really pretty but then she looked over at Andy knowing he needed to go inside and hearing what he said to Desha, he knew that as well. Rebecca then looks over at Sasha and softly moved closer to her but not close to frighten her or anything giving her a warm smile. "Would you care to join us inside for some tea?" Rebecca asked her softly seeing if she would join them and to give her thanks for coming here to heal Dancer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 am
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

13th King

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cedric landed and shifted back into his human form as well.

"If by manners you mean dragon etiquette then no. I was raised by angels not dragons. My clan, my whole race was wiped out by vampires when I was but an egg."

He rakes a hand through his hair and sighs looking over the courtyard and shrugs.

"Besides, this was entirely understandable. If you know the story."

He looks over at Dancer and lets a small smile show.

"Good you were able to heal him, thank you. So what are you going to do now? You could stay awhile and eat I'm sure they have a feast prepared in celebration?"

He looks over at the rest of the party hopeful as his stomach roars.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm
Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric landed and shifted back into his human form as well.

"If by manners you mean dragon etiquette then no. I was raised by angels not dragons. My clan, my whole race was wiped out by vampires when I was but an egg."

He rakes a hand through his hair and sighs looking over the courtyard and shrugs.

"Besides, this was entirely understandable. If you know the story."

He looks over at Dancer and lets a small smile show.

"Good you were able to heal him, thank you. So what are you going to do now? You could stay awhile and eat I'm sure they have a feast prepared in celebration?"

He looks over at the rest of the party hopeful as his stomach roars.

Desha gave him a small nod, "Go, I'll join you after I see to Sasha," he said softly then gave him another kiss and a gentle push to the door and watched him leave. He could feel how hard even the sunrise was on him but gave a small frown when Michael seemed to be having no trouble with the sunrise as he moved for the door right behind Andy. He gave a small smile when he realized what Dancer was doing with Michael and decided to allow the vampire to figure it out on his own.

Then Rebecca was approaching Sasha and Desha gave her a small nod that it was alright to stay. But it was Cedric that decided her in the end, making her shake her head at him yet again, "It seems that I will have to teach you then. But really, there is no excuse for bad manners in any form," her accent seemed English but slightly more European as she spoke in her soft voice. She didn't speak so softly on purpose, it was simply long-habit.

She gathered her skirt in one hand and looked over at Ash then back at Rebecca and another small sad smile spread her face, "Desha and Cedric can see to me. You go on with Ash. There should be plenty of meat to satisfy even the rude dragon down in the cool cellar if no one has shown it to you," she said simply then headed for the door after the vampires had left.

Ash just smiled and followed, "Everyone keeps forgetting that you used to work here, Sasha. It is wonderful to see you again, Sweetheart," he told her as she passed him, making her pause to glance at him briefly. She simply gave a small shrug of one shoulder and continued on her way with Desha following closely.

Ash just offered a hand to Rebecca, "To the kitchen then? We can easily find them when they're hungry or they can find us there," he said softly to her, knowing full well that he made Sasha uncomfortable on a number of levels.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowu[i][/i]lf

Red Gypsy

HeirO only nodded at Cedric when he began to fly off. HeirO sat for a moment but everyone had more to worry about, so HeirO snuck off into the castle without being seen.

Ai came flying to Rebecca landing on her shoulder a few moments later.

Miss Rebecca,
Please give Dancer my blessings, i am glad to see him alright.
Thank Lord Darsto for me, would you? And Cedric too...

There is to much love in the air for me, maybe i will see you all around but as of now i had to go.

Best wishes to you all,
HEIR'O

After Rebecca took the note Ai flew of towards the sunrise.

[EXIT TO KITCHEN]  

13th King

Gatekeeper

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric looks over at Sasha and just grins charmingly, shaking his shaggy golden blonde hair a little.

"You can spend the rest of eternity trying to teach me manners Miss Sasha, but I cant promise they will take. I am my own dragon. I have lived and survived this long without Draconian influences I see no need to suddenly learn some now."

He winks playfully at her and shrugs a little before offer her his hand.

"But I invite you to try. Try as long as you want. I am really glad I'm not the last dragon alive and would enjoy your company, even if all your doing is scolding me."

He laughs a deep throaty laugh and smiles at her slowly walking towards the Castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:28 pm
Lio had divided workers into groups and each group was tackling a different area of the castle. The male lion wanted to get the castle back to its former glory and be a place even the residents of the island would see it as a truly shining example of hope.

As he looked over several lists of supplies to get for the workers a messenger handed him a note and vanished in a puff of smoke. He sneezed as it smelled of sulfur and something else he couldn’t place.
It was addressed to him and Sebastet and he raised a brow. Lio and Sebastet had mated, but didn’t care to tell anyone…but somehow, someone knew and now had both sent them a letter.
Using a sharpened claw, Lio cut it open, breaking the wax seal.

The letter read easily and had two messages;

‘Dearest Sebastet,

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on finally choosing a new mate. Let’s hope he can rock your body and keep up with your stamina.
I also wish to formally inform you, that I will be sending another emissary to you. He’s a bit wet behind the ears, but I know you can help him build up some sort of social character in him. His name is Tamlin. Just a bit of forewarning…he is an incubus.
Now I know you are probably scowling and saying; ‘why and the hell are you sending another sexual creature here?’ Well, I am sending him there as he needs to learn how to interact with people and other creatures, and I figured what better place to send him to learn than on your happy colorful island?
Don’t worry about him trying to sex anyone up …for an incubus, he’s not very active in doing his demon duties. (Don’t ask how he gets his energy as I don’t know and don’t care to know.) And just so we are clear, he is at your disposal. You want him to clean toilets? You can have him do that…want him to muck out the stables? He can also do that too! He usually is a sour puss but hopefully he will learn to smile while in your gentle care.
In other news, I hope to send you another invitation soon….I’m sure you know what it might be. Otherwise, be safe my dear and be careful…not sure how your race pro creates, but unless you want (kittens?) I suggest you use protection.
Much Love from your personal Demon,
-Lareth

Dear Lio,
Congratulations on becoming Sebastet’s new mate! I do not have any advice for you as I don’t know you personally so I only have a bit of a warning to you;
Hurt her and I will skin you alive and use your hide to decorate the floor by my fireplace.

Respectfully,
Demon King Lareth the Terrible
(That’s right Mr. Cat. I am a king and king of all demons. I can and will skin you if I have to.)

Lio shook his head at Lareths note to him personally and folded up the letter before placing it in his pocket. He would have to share it with Sebastet later this evening, but for now, he had to track down this new demon Lareth had sent. One named Tamlin.

Tamlin had found a guest room and had a maid show him where it was. When he was settled he headed out of the castle as there was no sign of Ash or the mistress of this place.
Perhaps he could see how the village was….see if there was anything interesting there worth noting.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:27 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha didn't give Cedric any warning at all. She simply took off running from the main door then made a flying leap into the air as she shifted to her dragon form. She circled once, letting him have a good look at her in an almost lazy flight.

Then she issued her roar of challenge and took off at full speed, knowing full well he'd answer that challenge. But catching her wasn't going to be as easy as he thought it would...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric roared loudly in answer and sprinting shifting in mid leap into his dragon from and bouncing off the walls to better leap into flight.
He spread his wings and caught and updraft sending him speeding upwards circling around the clouds and catching thermal after thermal to ride higher and higher..since knowing altitude equals speed he flaps his wings and catches each up-swell he can.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers