Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:56 pm
Devossy

Okay, the orders snapped her out of her shock and she narrowed her eyes at him, "What do you mean 'no fighting', 'have to be fed', and 'calm'? Really? I'm not even pregnant a whole week and you're issuing orders? Really?" she asked him in a very sweet voice that should have been a full warning for him.

Then she simply gathered up the fruit and chocolate cake and left the kitchen, leaving him with the rest of the meal, alone. And she was determined that he'd only be able to find her when he considered what he'd told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 pm
Red Gypsy

'Great' Anube thought as he sat there and eat his eggs. He was just trying to think about her will being and the unborn child. He did not know she was going to flip out like that. As he finished his food he packed up the other food and chased after her. "I did not mean it like that love" He said grabbing her arm to stop her, "I just don't want to see you hurt or to loss the child. I want to put your safety first that is all."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:08 pm
Devossy

'Crap', she thought as he caught up to her, having hoped that she'd get a bit further away from him before he caught up to her. Instead, she hadn't even made it down the hallway.

She did listen to him, though, and felt herself going soft in an instant, something she never did, "Okay, I can understand that... But lighten up on the orders or I won't be held responsible for my reactions..." she told him simply as she turned to look up at him, the chocolate cake and bowl of strawberries still in her hands, "Make them suggestions or requests... Orders I just can't handle, Babe..." she added, hoping he'd understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:53 pm
Red Gypsy

"Deal I will be careful what I say and only will say them as suggestions" Anube said smiling as he bent down and kissed her, "I am sorry to upset you but I am still knew at this and to be a father soon scares me a little. I don't do kids will....cats sure kids....yea." This was going to be fun for them both and he would have to call and tell Yamille. He was going to need ehr help and he knew how much she loved kids and wanted her own. 'Will at lest she can be a aunt' he thought  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:01 pm
Devossy

Blade smiled at him and nodded to him, "I'm new at this too... I never thought to have children at all..." she told him honestly then let him pull her back into the kitchen where she could eat her cake and strawberries along with some chocolate milk when she asked for it.

When she was finished with that, she let him reheat the rest of her food and finished that off as well before she declared herself full. As she sat back at the table, she tilted her head with a small smile, "I think I know who we can ask for advice though... Desha... He's a healer here who happens to be a father... I don't know very many others on the island who have had children since I don't really socialize much..." she offered, knowing that the healer would be their best bet. Especially since she'd probably need to have someone she trusted there for the delivery anyway...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:15 pm
Red Gypsy

"Desha..all right I guess we will need to have a word with him later then I guess"Anube said cleaning up the dishes, "but first don't you think we should tell Wind and Yamille the good news. If we don't I am sure they will bug the hell out of us." He knew Yamille would not bug him if she was the last person to find out about all of this.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:19 pm
Devossy

Blade gave him a simple nod as she started to put the dishes in the sink then froze, "Oh man... We have to tell Wind... I am sooo never going to live this down..." she said softly, already dreading what her brother was going to say about it.

He'd have to call Yamille back from the demon realm, so that gave them time on that one. But her brother lived right next door to her and would certainly tease the hell out of her for getting knocked up. No telling what Aten would say, the naga had a strange sense of humor sometimes. But her brother? Oh yeah... Teasing city....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 pm
Red Gypsy
[.

Anube went and kissed her head. "if he gives you to much hell tell him that he can have daiper duty for a month" he said holding a hand out to her, "lets get you washed and go tell your brother. I need to write a letter for yamille and some how get it to her."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Devossy

Blade took his hand and let him pull her from the kitchen with a grin, "Alright then... I'll tell him just that... As for getting a letter to Yamille, Sebastet can send it... She's usually in the garden this time of night... You won't be able to miss her... I'll go on to the suite and get cleaned up and dressed..." she told him simply and gave him a simple kiss on his lips before leaving him alone as she went to do just that.

Besides, it would be good for him to meet her godmother on his own, then he wouldn't have to edit his responses to the Hylarr/Vampire female who ran the place...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 pm
Red Gypsy

Aunbe watched her leave before going to get some paper. He wrote a note on it, not a long one just something simple saying to to come back he had big news for her from him and Blade. He was a little worried about meet his mates godmother but he was ready for anything as he headed back out in to the gaden ((exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:23 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca looked down at the ground away from him feeling embaressed that he saw that that. She didn"t mean harm by it, not like she could be mad if she could bare childern, but it seemed like she at least had a chance when Rebecca had none. She was glad when Ash walked her in the kitchen and changed the tensing subject.

"Well that's good to know" then she says giving him a warm smile and walks over to the fridge to see what all she had to work with and started to pull a few things out andshe grabed a bottle of blood for herself to lightly drink as she "want something to drink why you wait?" She asked him offering to get anything he liked as she looked over the stakes in the perfect wraping.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:40 pm
Darsto_23

Ash just shook his head and moved over to a door off to one side, "I'll get something out of the wine cellar while you're busy," he told her simply then disappeared down the stairs. He returned a few minutes later with an old bottle of a sweetened red wine that he always enjoyed and pulled the cork from it, pouring himself a glass as she sat down at the table to watch her.

"I can tell from here that two of those are venison steaks, the other two are beef. If you want to cook the venison, I'd be delighted," he suggested, thinking that the flavor of the freshly caught venison would go down pleasantly tonight. He didn't suggest anything else, allowing her to work the meal to her choices.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:53 pm
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

Ash just shook his head and moved over to a door off to one side, "I'll get something out of the wine cellar while you're busy," he told her simply then disappeared down the stairs. He returned a few minutes later with an old bottle of a sweetened red wine that he always enjoyed and pulled the cork from it, pouring himself a glass as she sat down at the table to watch her.

"I can tell from here that two of those are venison steaks, the other two are beef. If you want to cook the venison, I'd be delighted," he suggested, thinking that the flavor of the freshly caught venison would go down pleasantly tonight. He didn't suggest anything else, allowing her to work the meal to her choices.

Rebecca smiles and nods putting the beef back and kept the vension out to cook. "As you wish" she says giving him a playful wink. She looked at her wings and tucked them as close to her body as she could so she didn't knock things over. She then started to get the stakes ready and chopped up some veggys as she worked on his meal. She had a warm smile on her lips as she was cutting and cooking and smelling the wonderful blends of the food. You could tell she was very talented with a knife as she worked it with ese and spined it in her hand a bit as used it.

She puts everything on a plate for him as she made it look like he was at a five star restraunt as she sent it up on the plate. She made her stake rare and made his just how liked it as she smiles and lightly puts the plate in front of him and then sits across from him with her food and drink. "I hope you enjoy it. I might be a little rust, been awhile since I've cooked for someone" she says softly as she turned her chair a bit so she could let her wings not be crushed by the back of the chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:06 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave a pleased rumble as he smelled the food then tasted it and gave a very, very pleased moan at the flavor. He'd been glad she had no trouble leaving the venison rare. Too many people tended to overcook it and kill the flavor. She'd gotten it perfect.

The veggies complimented it perfectly as well, "You're a fantastic cook Rebecca. If you aren't careful, Sebastet will try to hire you as one here. A great deal of our meat is wild-caught or hunted. A little comes from the village farms as well as all of our vegetables and fruits. But the majority of the meat, like this venison, is all hunted in the forest. There's a lake for freshwater fish, the ocean for other seafoods. But it really is hard to find someone who can treat venison with respect. You do admirably, Sweetness," he told her as he enjoyed the meal.

He ate with impeccable manners while still able to talk to her and finally sat back with his glass of wine, wondering if she'd be able to have a taste of it since it went so well with the steak. He leaned forward to pour her a glass of it so that she could choose to try it or not, as she wished, then sat back with his glass again, enjoying the flavors in his mouth while he had them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles and blushes a little as she started to eat her food with him. She was very please he enjoyed it and at the mention of her being the cook of the castle brought delight to her but she knew that would never happen. Her leader Eric and her maker Valick would tell her no. She knows she would have to join her clan once again. She pushed the thought out not wanting to bring herself down as she enjoyed her time with him.

"I would love to be the cook if she aloud me but I'm sure my leader wouldn't alow me." She says softly and smiles as he pours her a glass of the wine he was having. She did drink wine offten but she did enjoy it with a good meal. She lightly lifts the glass and smells the wine then gives it a taste. She smiles as she swrils it around a little getting all its flavor with her meal. "That's a wonderful wine" she says sweetly as she finishes her meal with the wine.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff