Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Loths DND 3.5 Gestalt Campaign Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Arc Vembris rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 4, 1 Total: 13 (4-24)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm
"LIE TO ME AGAIN, ORCSON!" K-Rock raised his blocky fist high in his Punishing Stance and moved to a nearby large rock. With a devastating blow he delivers a Mountain Hammer to the stone, breaking it to pieces.
((4d6+6 damage, ignores hardness, -2 to AC))  
Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 pm
((Intimidate + cool )

LIE TO ME ONE MORE TIMe ANd SEE WHAT HAPPEN!  

Arc Vembris
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 am
"Im not lying" The guard squeaked out  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:55 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jareth walked over to the guard now. Obviously somethings up if K-rock was busting things up. "You know....you might wanna come clean with him. or the next thing he breaks could be your balls. Just so you know." he said. K-rock probably wouldn't get that far, but who knows. Jareth then proceeded to walk around the little bruising fest.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:31 am
"Ok... We know were the princess was taken, we were going to go rescue her after our shift is over to restore our honor" The man said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Jareth nodded to the guard. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" he said. So the guards weren't complete failures. "now that we got that out of the way, maybe you'd like to tell us where she is." he said, making it a statement as opposed to giving them a choice. "Cause K-Rock here....he needs to vent his rage because of you. And it would behoove you to tell him where he can perforn this." he said. It was true.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 pm
"Anya knows the way we can follow her there now" The man said as he pointed at the female guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:54 pm
Brighid sighed, sometimes blunt brute force worked, she reminded herself. "And just so you know for the future, bold, bright, flashy endeavors may make you stand out for a while, but in positions that actually have authority to them, in the long term you get more respect for loyal and smart service." She uncrossed her arms as she turned away from the guard. "So," she turned to the female guard. "If it were up to me I'd probably even invite to let you and your companion join us, I don't know if my companions are so into that idea, but- you can help us do our job, which makes you look good by proxy, and tell us where to start."  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Jareth shrugged. "I don't care one way or the other." he said. He could call help in a minute if he needed it, regardless of where he was."Let them come if they wish. But I have better things to do that babysit." he said as he wandered out the gate, looking about at the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am
"I wasn't suggesting we cover their a**, but rather they wanted to do the job, may as well let then try along side us rather than try apart from us and get in the way."

She cracked her knuckles just by clenching her fists. She leaned in a little closer, "Although, comments like that tend to be what gets Adventures such a bad name... Not that I care what the average person thinks, but it'd be nice to know there aren't people in authority, even low ranking, who hold a grudge over something so trivial as swooping in on what they saw as their chance glory."  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 am
"Lessee if Anya can deliver, first." K-Rock says, briefly igniting his fist in flame.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 am
Anya nodded and walked out the gate and into the forest surrounding the city then began to walk southeast.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:16 pm
We all follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:30 pm
(WEEEE!!!)  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 pm
Eventually you all come across a cave. "This is it" Anya said. As she spoke A small floating head appeared out of the cave entrance. It had a single central eye with four eye stalks across the top of its head "Hello" It said.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff