Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pokémon] The Return of the Rockets [Slots Available] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iLL iNTENT generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 19!

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 pm
Welp, time to generate my Caterpie's IVs

HP - 18
Att -
Def -
Sp.Att -
Sp.Def -
Spd -  
iLL iNTENT generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 16!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm
HP - 18
Att - 15
Def -
Sp.Att -
Sp.Def -
Spd -  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 10!

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm
HP - 18
Att - 15
Def - 9
Sp.Att -
Sp.Def -
Spd -  
iLL iNTENT generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 16!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 pm
HP - 18
Att - 15
Def - 9
Sp.Att - 15
Sp.Def -
Spd -  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 28!

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm
HP - 18
Att - 15
Def - 9
Sp.Att - 15
Sp.Def - 27
Spd -  
iLL iNTENT generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:23 pm
HP - 18
Att - 15
Def - 9
Sp.Att - 15
Sp.Def - 27
Spd - 7

But of course speed would be lowest D|  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 3!

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 pm
Calculating Nature: Brave

Wow, that's about the worst one I could have asked for, statistically speaking x.x

HP - 18
Att - 15
Def - 9
Sp.Att - 15
Sp.Def - 27
Spd - 7  
iLL iNTENT rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 pm
Aaaaand gender, female. So that leaves me with:

Merryweather, female Caterpie
Ability: Shield Dust
Nature: Brave
HP - 18
Att - 15
Def - 9
Sp.Att - 15
Sp.Def - 27
Spd - 7  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 pm
So if I calculated this correctly, the starting stats for a level 5 Brave caterpie with those IVs should be as follows:

HP: 20
Att: 8
Def: 8
Sp.Att: 7
Sp.Def: 8
Spd: 8

Moves:
Tackle
String Shot  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm
To save you having to hunt for it, I'm just going to quote/repost my app vs. just editing since so many pages have gone by. I wish I could get my first write back, my answers for some sections were SO much better. xD.

Rocket Entrance Exam

Name: Samantha Cross
Pokemon: Pidgey (Swoop)
Colour: Blue (Duh! xD)

Why did you decide to take this test?
In truth, she took the test because it was the only way out of a potentially deadly situation. Of course, that isn't what she'd write.

She'd write something more along the lines of how she learned a hard lession that caring for Pokemon is something that just winds up getting you killed. She sees them as tools now, a means to an end. And when she heard of T.R. recruiting with similiar ideals, she wanted to join up with people who shared her view. Not to mention with T.R.'s past failures, they needed more than just people who could battle Pokemon and shared ideals - they needed people who were tough, and had more to offer. She's that kind of person.

What makes you Rocket material?
She's confident in her own abilities, but events have lead her to take a more cautious approach to situations; she knows what she is capable of and won't take unnecessary risks that might jeopardize a given plan. She is more than willing to listen to her superiors, and although she puts survival as her top priority - she won't abandon something just because it has a few bad turns. She'll stick it out until everything goes to hell. (... and then get the hell out of there, not that she'd mention that on her exam).

She also knows more than simply battling, she knows how to fight too having taken up a form of martial arts. She's also tougher than most people give her credit for. And she wants to do whatever it takes to prove herself as Rocket material.

Time for a background check. Anything we should know?
She grew up in the Johto region, specifically in Mahogany town. As it was a small town, her parents were prone to travel so she ended up going all over the Johto region, and a good chunk of the nearby Kanto. One of the things she enjoyed most about the trips were watching the Cerullian gym leaders battle with their various water types. When she wasn't traveling, she was often at home spending time at the nearby lake, in the mountains, or trekking through the ice caves. She discovered her infatuation with water and rock/ground types this way, finding they shared traits similar to her.

She didn't get her start as a trainer in Johto though, but rather in Kanto when she befriended a Sandshrew and it became her first Pokemon. She went on to capture a few other Pokemon from her home territory, and challenged the Cerullian Gym where after a hard-fought battle, she won her first badge. Her second badge came from her home city of Mahogany town, where she overcame the gym there to win the Glacier badge. Her attempts at this badge also showed her why she should branch out from her preferred types, at least a little bit, as that was what she had to do to win. From there, she travelled Johto collecting badges (occasionally stepping into Kanto as well) before finally returning home for a much-needed break. It was during this break she had an accident while out exploring one day, and her (now) Sandslash perished, and she almost along with it along with several of her other Pokemon. It was this event that made her realize that treating Pokemon as more than tools just leads to disaster. She retired from attempting to get into a league, and instead focused her efforts on joining team rocket.

Of course, that's what she'd write on the exam. The truth is rather different. After returning home for her break, which she hadn't planned on being permanent, one day she decided to go out looking for new Pokemon between Mahogany and Blackthorne. It was during this time she encountered a man in the area who seemed to be searching for something nearby. She almost just continued on past him when she realized just who this man was - Lance, a powerful Pokemon trainer.

She knew very little about him, but one thing she was certain of is that he was good at what he did. A dash of overconfidence from a recent string of victories made her challenge him to a battle. After all, if she beat Lance, she could be anyone. His answer was a short, simple, and a little unexpected... "Piss off."

A stubborn attitude mixed with a lapse in judgement had her decide to force him into a battle, and she sent out a Pokemon and ordered it to attack him. She had planned to call off the attack if he didn't respond, not wanting to actually injure the man, but that wasn't necessary as her gambit worked and he sent out Dragonaire. The battle that ensued between the two of them was horribly short, with Samantha getting her a** handed to her. Even her ice attacks didn't seem to do much against Lance's dragons, much to her dismay. She quickly was reduced to a single Pokemon, her sandslash, and he was badly injured.

Lance's Dragonaire went in for the kill, and as a desperate gambit to make him call off his attack (but also keep her in the battle) and maybe give her an opening to start a comeback she ordered her Sandslash to jump behind her. That showed just how little she knew about this man, as he ordered the attack regardless. A hyperbeam rocketing toward her, she froze as though struck by an ice beam. If not for her Sandslash acting and throwing her out of the way, she'd probably have been killed. The beam still clipped her, and sent her barreling across the ground and into a neaby tree. When she looked up, Sandslash was gone. She assumed the worst as she struggled to her feet, to accept her defeat with dignity instead of on her knees when Dragonaire rushed in to finish this battle completely.

She tried to fight, but she was too badly hurt and got grabbed in a wrap attack. As Dragonaire squeezed the life from her, she spoke the words that got her into her current mess - "I know what you're looking for!"

She believed (wrongly) he was after Team Rocket, who she'd heard were returning. It wasn't, and she let slip that she was familiar with the area. An interrogation followed, as she was forced to spill what she knew of the area under threat of crushing and Lance learned that the information he'd followed was bogus, just one of many dead-ends. However, her suggestion of spying on team rocket intruiged him.

He had nothing to lose, and could gain some information which might prove valuable. Between the interrogation, and losing her cherished Pokemon, he figured she'd learned her lesson and agreed to spare her for the time being. With that, he left.

Samantha managed to stagger back to town before collapsing. After she recovered from most of her injuries, she set out to join Team Rocket out of worry of that man finding her again. She gave up the only pokemon she had left - a Jynx - in order to take the exam. She knew how to send information to Lance (using the PC system), and hoped T.R. wouldn't find out before she could pass along something useful.

Describe how you look, since our camera is broken.
She's a tall (6'), slender woman with tanned white skin from all the hours she's spent outdoors. She has vibrant blue eyes, and shoulder-length dark blue hair that depending on the light can appear black, or black with blue streaks due to accidentally making some parts a lighter blue when she dyed it. Which she does quite frequently.

She often wears a pair of loose fitting blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and brown leather jacket. The belt around her waist was one of her own design, having modified the clasp to show off her Cascade and Glacier badges. The rest of her badges are pinned to the strap of her black shoulder bag, a bag which is often filled with various items that she deems essential for everyday travel.

She'd leave this part out, but she still is recovering from her battle. Bruises cover her torso, arms, and legs which is why she mostly keeps covered up. She also has a scar on the mid-upper right side of her back and some of her upper right arm where she was clipped by Dragonaire's attack.

What are your team skills? People skills?
She isn't too good with talking to people unless they share some things in common with her, as she often finds herself without anything to talk about otherwise. That isn't to say she can't talk to people, short conversations are fairly painless. However, she has no problem having to work with others and that is something she'd prefer now due to learning that going it alone can be a bad idea.

She's fairly certain she would be able to get along with anyone, and would be able to bring a more physically-oriented presence to a given situation to improve its' odds of success drastically. She is certain she can do what needs to be done, even if those around her can't.

She's also not the type to just sit on her hands. She hates idling around more than anything and much prefers to remain active, which means she'd spend her time ensuring a given plan is airtight and actively keep it that way versus becoming complacent and ending up defeated.

How much experience do you have? Any badges? Ribbons?
She has a handful of badges from Kanto and Johto, though the only ones she is proud of are her Cascade and Glacier badges due to the not just being her first, but proving her ability in her chosen types. She's also won her fair share of battles, often encountering trainers in Mt. Mortar, the Ice Path, or on the Lake of Rage to battle with. As these trainers were often from all over Johto, and Kanto, she has seen a number of different techniques and picked up a number of her own strategies along the way.

If you could choose, which region would you prefer to work in?
Any region but Johto as it is where she grew up (and thus most familiar with). She's also fairly familiar with Kanto due to the frequent trips her parents made with her, and she longs to see other regions in order to explore what new Pokemon of her coveted types can be found there.

Do you have a type preference? Do you have a type you can't stand?
She's quite infatuated with both ground, and water types and has a passing interest in rock, and ice types due to the way they are related. She's fairly indifferent about all the other types with the exception of grass and dragon; she has a strong dislike of grass types and the trainers who use them due to the inherent weakness her beloved types have. She has a slight dislike for dragon due to an unfortunate.... encounter... with them, however, she isn't entirely sure if this dislike is of the user, or the type itself.

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm
The original was also shorter, yet still had all the same information (hit my text limit on my device... >.<). Bleh. Well there it is to be picked apart by the masses! Woo.

Apologies if you felt it ran too long.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:59 pm
This color! It's mine! biggrin

[#00CCFF for those who care]

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 am
Jun Valson
lol, I dunno how many more active players we have in this guild, I could offer to help you split for an extra group, but would we get more players if we did...?

Well, Kuro_nee-chan was thinking of joining. She was being really slow about her app, though.
If anything, the current 6 can be split into two groups of 3.

RafeRavel

x.e Too bright. Mah eyes....

@ Captain: Nonsense! You've been OK'ed to start your starter now~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:06 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Jun Valson
lol, I dunno how many more active players we have in this guild, I could offer to help you split for an extra group, but would we get more players if we did...?

Well, Kuro_nee-chan was thinking of joining. She was being really slow about her app, though.
If anything, the current 6 can be split into two groups of 3.

Well, given I think people think I abandoned my other game (I suppose if I quoted everyone maybe they'd come back >.>) I'd be willing to help here. Would I still be able to play as well as help (IE play in one set and run the other, or whatever you think might work better along those lines >.>)

Heck, send me the formulas and I bet I could write a program in my calculator to do most of them for me xD...

I love mah Ti83+ silver heart

If:Then all the way ^__^  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Captain Ragnar Devonin generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 14!

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 am
Alright Swoop (Pidgey), you better be as good as my original Swoop who I used on a Nuzlocke of Diamond... though I think that one was a Starly. I like Pidgey more. >.>

Anyway, Nature...

And seeing how long it took me to get this random number gen up, it is going to take me a little while to do these... >.<  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff