Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
~{D&D 3.5}~ Legacy of Heroes [8/8 Slots Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iLL iNTENT rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 2, 4, 1 Total: 17 (6-36)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 am
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
I just realized I rolled stats wrong, rolling the usual 4d6 instead and dropping 1 instead of doing the 6d6 and dropping three, so I'll rectify that now.

12, so far same results

15, things are looking up

16, doing much better  
iLL iNTENT rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 6, 3, 5, 5 Total: 25 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:48 am
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
I just realized I rolled stats wrong, rolling the usual 4d6 instead and dropping 1 instead of doing the 6d6 and dropping three, so I'll rectify that now.

12, so far same results

16, doing much better

13, not too shabby  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1, 3, 6, 1 Total: 19 (6-36)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:51 am
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT

12, so far same results

16, doing much better

13, not too shabby

16, one more to go  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 am
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT
iLL iNTENT

12, so far same results

16, doing much better

13, not too shabby

16, one more to go

14 to finish

Puts me at 12, 15, 16, 13, 16, and 14. Much more to work with  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 3 Total: 12 (4-24)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am
Rolling for HP  
Suicidesoldier#1 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 6, 2, 5, 6 Total: 29 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:19 am
The_Black_Armed_Death_God
Suicidesoldier#1
So, this is it!

Edit: 18, 16, 15, 12, 10, 8
I will let you re-roll 1 of the 8's I will only allow 1 stat to be bellow 10

blaugh

Well thanks!  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:21 am
So...

18, 18, 16, 15, 12, 10

That's pretty solid. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 am
Not complete, but almost there. Thought I'd share what I've got so far and see what you think.

Introducing Satchel, the kenku bard.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 am
Raganui Minamoto
SCN... your race confuses me.

Evolved is a template from Libris Mortis, that gives undead more powers

Nerco polition is a template from the same book, that just makes a race undead

Changling is from monster manual 3

Necro takes a level away and the Evolved gives a +1 LA making the combo a 0 LA

If the dm doesn't like it, I don't mind creating a new character. I already have one in mind  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 am
Yurro
MT the Clown
Well if that's isn't a nice way to greet an old friend and player..... *can't do anything because Dimitir's too nice.... but watches a bit as Brendon dangles you off the roof by you toe (singular)*

HEY YOU BIG PILE OF DOG TREATS!!! HOW DARE YOU! PUT ME BACK DOWN BEFORE YOU GET SOME KOBOLD RAGE UP IN YOUR FACE!!!

Southern_cross_nemesis
watch or interfere.... hmmm.... *cast Irresistible Dance on Yurro * there all done

HA! Jokes on you! Now that I'm dancing, my horrible dancing style shall now melt all of your eyes and cause your skulls to spontaneously combust!

Also, going to drop my character sheet off even though its not complete yet: Kepesk
*accidentally lets go when your flailing Elena-esque dance strikes his wrist* Oops...  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 am
MT the Clown
Yurro
MT the Clown
Well if that's isn't a nice way to greet an old friend and player..... *can't do anything because Dimitir's too nice.... but watches a bit as Brendon dangles you off the roof by you toe (singular)*

HEY YOU BIG PILE OF DOG TREATS!!! HOW DARE YOU! PUT ME BACK DOWN BEFORE YOU GET SOME KOBOLD RAGE UP IN YOUR FACE!!!

Southern_cross_nemesis
watch or interfere.... hmmm.... *cast Irresistible Dance on Yurro * there all done

HA! Jokes on you! Now that I'm dancing, my horrible dancing style shall now melt all of your eyes and cause your skulls to spontaneously combust!

Also, going to drop my character sheet off even though its not complete yet: Kepesk
*accidentally lets go when your flailing Elena-esque dance strikes his wrist* Oops...

Yay, my plan worked xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 am
*looks over the side to see if he's okay* Seriously? That's no way for civilized undead to behave. You both should be ashamed of yourselves. Picking the living like that.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 am
MT the Clown
*looks over the side to see if he's okay* Seriously? That's no way for civilized undead to behave. You both should be ashamed of yourselves. Picking the living like that.

Before you start pointing fingers... he started it. He should have never called, Bonezy here *pats Brandon in the shoulder* a skeleton *****. We just finished it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm
Brendon! Of all the people! I thought you knew better!

I have no excuses for my actions. I stand ready for my punishment!

*everyone seem to have forgotten about the poor kobol who's lying injured and probably bleeding and in extreme pain*

Keep in mind, Dimitri is about 5' 10" lean, frail wizard with platinum color hair and red eyes while Brendon is 6' 6" and is known to rip arms off adamantine golems and proceed to beat them to death with their own arms. Now, try not to smile or laugh while imagining this scene.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 pm
*Nimbly lands on feet* Haha! Now you shall know the true meaning of fear! *dances while singing this song*

Of course, I remember the Dimitiri+Brendon combo when MT used to describe Dimitri more 'child-like'. I really didn't mean to insult.

Southern_cross_nemesis
Raganui Minamoto
SCN... your race confuses me.

Evolved is a template from Libris Mortis, that gives undead more powers

Nerco polition is a template from the same book, that just makes a race undead

Changling is from monster manual 3

Necro takes a level away and the Evolved gives a +1 LA making the combo a 0 LA

If the dm doesn't like it, I don't mind creating a new character. I already have one in mind

I don't think that your doing that right... Necropolitian is a template that makes you die then 'recreated' as a undead, effectively making you lose a level from coming back, along with an extra 1k exp. The earliest you can take that template would be lvl 3, and reduced to 1 if I recall correctly. Not to mention that it costs 3k gp.
Meanwhile a LA +1 means that +1 take an effective level off from your total that could be used for a class level. So you would only have a max of 4 class levels to use, assuming the DM allows you to keep all your levels for Necropolitian. If not then you could be playing a lvl 3 character at best.

Another way of putting it would be like saying a Aasimir[sp?] [+1 LA] that has 3 lvls [ECL 4] takes Necropolitian to be reduced to lvl 2 [revived from dead effect], then loses and extra 1k exp reducing him back to lvl 1 [ECL 2].  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff