10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:23 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"it doesn't matter if they can change, there will always be a craving for the darkness, not many can overcome it ... so just let him go, if you believe he's forever good Serenity ... he'll come back on his own"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wendy Marvell

User Image

"Please, I can help you..."

As Hikari controls the demonic portal by her spiritual magic, the hand threw Wendy and Gajeel to the ground. Hikari quickly withdrew the portal and put the demonic mirror in her pocket as she sigh in exhaustion. Natsu laugh so hard about Gray's reaction, then sees Sky and Iron Dragon Slayer. He made the anime vein popped out of his head, to see no other then Gajeel as he made his aura in flame, "Gajeel!" he growl at him in reckless and crack the knuckles, ready to fight with Steel Dragon. Carla and Happy sees Wendy, although Wendy sat up and sees Natsu's in fury as she ran away from this fight. Carla made herself a face palm, "Wendy, what is up with you?" she comment about her shy behavior. Wendy saw Carla, then she hug her cat, "Carla, I thought you left me!" she cried and she sense her foster mother as she look at the horizon and see Grandeeney flying by. Wendy is happy to see her foster mother, "Grandeeney is here all along?" she cried in happiness and Carla made an anime sweatdrop. Happy decide to watch who will win the fight by Natsu and Gajeel. Hikari look at Midnight, she decide to talk to him to see what's wrong with him. She walk towards him, "Midnight-san, I know you have hard time from Dark Guild, since you quit, but honestly... you don't look bad, and you are our friend. Please be honest to yourself, you don't have to hide from us. Remember you told me, 'you wish your father is more kinder like I am,' I think that's what you told me." she told him to more optimistic as she smile a little.

"... I have something that no one have."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 pm
Serenity walked up to Wendy and smiled."Hi,my name is Serenity."said Serenity.
Gray and Loke both walked up to Wendy to say hello.
"Hi...I'm Loke."said Loke.
"Wendy are you okay?"asked Gray.
Gajeel saw Natsu and grinned."So there you are...I have been looking for you everywhere."said Gajeel as he got ready to fight Natsu.
"Ummm aren't you forgetting something,partner?"asked Lily.
Gajeel turned around to see his cat."Lily!"shouted Gajeel and started cryinghugging Lily.
"Don't ever leave without me again,Lily!"said Gajeel.
"Uh Gajeel...weren't you just about to fight Natsu?"asked Lily.
Gajeel stops crying and lets Lily go then turns back to Natsu."Oh yeah...lets do this!"said Gajeel.
Midnight heard what Hikari was saying."I know but even though I helped save Serenity...I still feel like I'm in the Dark Guild I was in."said Midnight."How will I prove that I did change?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:18 pm

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"if you want to prove it then continue to protect Serenity" Xanatos said overhearing Midnight then looked at him "i know how it feels to not be trusted ... i only said what i said because i'm protecting these two as well ... i'm sure you would say the same thing to me considering my father's targeting Hikari ... but i learned long ago, it's not who your related to that defines you, it's the choices you make ... so tell me Midnight ... what's your choice?"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari listen to Midnight, she wish she need to find the way to prove him he's change, until Xanatos mention to him to choice between good and evil. Although she hear the angry Natsu shouting from the distance, "Oh, you are so dead" he yells at Gajeel and use his fist to punch at Iron Dragon Slayer, this will be messy. Hikari turn her head to see Natsu fighting, although she notice Igneel landing along with Grandeeney. She could have sworn she see fire dragon laughing, but she can feel the flame coming from him, "So that's Igneel-san, but I will see this young girl," she said to herself about Igneel, she walk off to Wendy and others. When she arrive, Wendy become shy as she look at her feet and both hands on her back, "I... I'm Wendy Marvell... n-n-nice to meet you." she shyly introduce herself to Loke, Hikari and Serenity. She look at Gray, but didn't look up, "Yes I'm okay," she replied to him. Hikari sees this, it sorta remind her of when she's younger, when she and Yami met for first time. Hikari gave her a kind smile, it is strange because only someone older then her will work on her shyness, not younger then her, "Nice to meet you Wendy-san, I'm Hikari." she introduce to herself to young Sky Dragon Slayer, but Wendy stay quiet until Grandeeney landed and lay herself down as she look at her daughter, "Long time no see, Wendy." Said Grandeeney as she's very happy to see her again, but she felt really bad that she didn't taught her Secret Art of Sky Dragon. Wendy look at her foster mother as she's made a gleam smile and hug her, "Long time to see, Grandeeney," she cried as she's crying. Hikari look at Grandeeney, Yami doesn't seem surprised about seeing Sky Dragon. Hikari made a bow to powerful dragon for respect, Grandeeney sees this as seh chuckled playfully, "Oh you silly girl, you don't have to be formal to big dragons." she told Hikari and look at others, but when Sky Dragon lay eyes on Gray, she lower her head towards to his height. She begin to realize, "An Ice Dragon Slayer I see." she told him, which made Hikari and Wendy turn their head towards to Gray, an Ice Dragon Slayer, but Natsu didn't listen. Wendy and Hikari walk towards to Gray, to see it's true, "You are the Ice Dragon Slayer?" "Gray-nii-san, why didn't tell me and my sister about you also a dragon slayer?" both Wendy and Hikari ask the childish question and waiting for the answer, but Yami didn't say anything because he knew since Jellal's ceramony. Meanwhile, both Happy and Carla are watching Natsu and Gajeel fighting seriously, but Igneel seems to enjoy to see his foster son fight, "Go get him, my son."

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Serenity heard Hikari and Wendy ask Gray something and walked up to them."Hey what's up?"asked Serenity.
Gray looked at Hikari,Wendy,and Serenity."All right...I am the Ice Dragon Slayer...I just dodn't want Natsu to find out otherwise we would be at each other's necks more often."said Gray."Please don't tell him."
Before Gajeel could trow a punch at Natsu he caught a familier scent and stopped fighting just as a metal Dragon landed."Don't stop the fight just because I'm here."it said.
Lily flew up to the three girls to listen to their talk.
"Heh...it's been a while hasn't it,Metalicana?"asked Gajeel.
"Just keep fighting."said Metalicana.
Loke was with Gray,Hikari,Serenity,and Wendy and was about to say something when a female voice came up.
"Gray...you look well."it said.
Gray looked up into the sky and saw a ice blue dragon.
"Hikari,Wendy,Serenity,and Loke...meet my first foster mother,Frostbite."said Gray with a smile as the dragon landed.
"Hello...I see that you are my son's friends."said Frostbite.
Midnight walked up to Alexander."Well I choose to protect Serenity even when my life is on the line."said Midnight sternly.
"That is so cool,big brother!"said Serenity.
Loke looked like he already knew about Gray's secret.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 pm

User Image

¤"You know the saying the sins of the father will fall upon the son? ..."

"if that is your true choice ... then you have my trust" Xanatos said to Midnight as he saw Natsu and Gajeel were fighting and their foster parents were encouraging them which made Xanatos a bit annoyed even more then Natsu's pointless fights and summoned his Keyblade and threw it like a boomerang at the back of their knees and caught it on it's return trip "that's enough ... honesty i can't see how you have a structured Guild with the three of you at each others throats" Xanatos said with a grunt as his Keyblade vanished "maybe that Erza person keeps them in line, they said she was scary after all" Critias said taking his gaze off of Midnight and looked at the Dragons that they were now in the presence of "if so then remind me to send her a cake" he said as Critias laughed "aye sir" Critias said copying Happy which made Xanatos facepalm and groan and in turn made Critias laugh

"... I plan to prove that saying wrong"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu didn't see the the Keyblade coming, until he got hit and fell to the ground, earn the punch from Gajeel. He quickly got up and look at Alexander as his fire arise, "Wha... What the h*ll is that for, Alexander?! " he shouts at him and try to beat him up, but Igneel grab his son's scarf to stop him by his claws, "Remember Natsu, be mighty and great fire dragon slayer," he mention, until Natsu stop and pouted, but he look at Igneel as he made a dragon grin, "I'm happy to see you, Igneel." he told him, until he notice Frostbite, but Igneel made a growl, "Who is this dragon?" he ask his dragon, but Igneel didn't say anything because he knows who's the dragon slayer is. He walk towards the female ice dragon, "It's been a while Frostbite, what are you doing here?" he ask her as he made an angry look. Happy look at Carla, then Carla look at Happy back, "Are we glad to see our partner, happy to see his parents again?" he ask her, but Carla pout as she turn her head, "I am, but we better take Jellal to Ten Saint Mage court for trial, this is serious." she remind him to find Jellal to get the reward for their realm. Happy remembered as he uses his catchphrase, "Aye!" he agrees as he made a cat smile. Hikari and Wendy listen to Gray about he's also an Ice Dragon Slayer, include Grandeeney, but Hikari isn't great with lying. Grandeeney look at Igneel and then Wendy, "You may come to visit us, whenever you like. We won't disappear like that day," she told her daughter before she head to her nest to rest her travel. Wendy look at her foster mother then she smile, "Thank you Grandeeney, for telling me." she respond as she bow. She look at Frostbite as she bow to her, "My name is Wendy, nice to meeting you." she said very quiet, yet Hikari did same thing, "Very please to meeting you, I'm Hikari."

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 pm
Serenity looked up at Igneel."Wow you're Igneel?"asked Serenity."Oh and Loke...did you know about Gray?"
Gray was standing next to Frostbite."It's good to see you again Frostbite."said Gray.
Frostbite looked at Igneel."Oh Igneel...I'm here for the same reason as you."said Frostbite."To see my son and it's very nice to meet you all."
Gajeel also didn't see the Keyblade and fell forward,managing to hit Natsu.Gajeel got up and walked over to Alexander."And who are you?"asked Gajeel."And don't ruin one of my fights ever again!"
Metalicana watched his son."Heh that's Gajeel alright."said Metalicana quietly.
Lily flew up to Gajeel."Calm down Gajeel...he only did it so you can talk to your father."said Lily.
Loke looked at Serenity."Well...I-I..."started Loke."I did."
Midnight just stood there watching the happy reunion with the Dragon Slayers and stayed quiet.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

User Image

"my name's Alexander Xanatos, and i did that to show you how anyone can attack with you doing pointless fights" Xanatos said to Gajeel as he opened his eyes reveling his golden yellow pupils showing he held no fear then heard Carla "i'll deliver Jellal to the counsel only when Hikari and Serenity are up to leave ... i refuse to leave their side until then" Xanatos said as he closed his eyes again. Critias was still looking at the other dragons around them "hey Alex ... what kind of dragon am i? i mean there's a fire dragon a metal dragon, sky and even ice here ... but i still don't know what i am" Critias asked "i'm not sure ... i don't think I've heard of a type of dragon that could turn into an arm gauntlet that amplify magic"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

"Please, I can help you..."

Carla heard Alexander comment about sending Jellal to the Wizard Trial, then she scoff as she cross her arms. "Fine, but I don't know why I can feel light from Hikari girl, she must be powerful mage compare to her sister." she comment about Hikari and agree to have two sisters come along. Happy look at his crush in worry, he has no choice, but to tell her a truth about Hikari. He walk towards her in cat worry look, "Carla, the reason you can feel the light from Hikari because..." he told her and whisper to her ears about Hikari's pure light in her heart, which after explaination are done, Carla widen her eyes in surprising look. "She's the one of the seven Princesses of Light! How is that possible, she's not royal or wealthy like Lucy Heartfilia!? Those Ten Saint Mages mentions those two sisters are a descendant of Keyblade Master!" she shouts at him out loud, so everyone can hear her. Igneel and Grandeeney seems already knew about Hikari as a Princess, possible due to close to her. Igneel look at Serenity as he left to get some rest, "Yes, I'm the one and only Igneel. You and your sister are probably will be same magic user like her, the mighty weapon you have." he told her as he left to his resting spot, he look at Natsu as he stop, "Natsu, me and other Dragon will teach you and your friends to master the Dragon Slayers. And you must go back to Fiore, and don't fall into the darkness, like that Keyhole swallowed in the darkness." he told his son and then left to his resting area. Natsu listens to Igneel then he gave himself a grin as he made a fist, "Alright!" he shouts in happiness and look at everyone, "We should return to Magnolia and get you two to join the Fairy Tail, but first..." he look at Alexander, still grinning, "We have to go to Era, and give Jellal a trial. Those Magic Council will deal with Dark Mage." he said to Alexander about Magic Council's trial. Wendy and Hikari, including Happy and Carla, are happy to sending Jellal to trial. Hikari is ready to pull out her demonic mirror before she can use it for her magic.

"... I have something that no one have."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 pm
Serenity smiled."It's nice to meet you,Mister Igneel."she said.
Loke looked at Gray."So should we tell Natsu?"asked Loke."Or let him find out himself?"
Gray looked at Loke."Well...he should find out for himself."replied Gray.
Frostbite looked at her son."Why don't you want to tell him,Gray?"asked Frostbite.
"Long story,Mom,long story."said Gray.
"Alrighty then."said Frostbite as she laid down.
Midnight walked up to Serenity."Serenity thank you for trusting me."said Midnight.
"Serenity looked at him and smiled."You're welcome Midnight...everyone can change."said Serenity.
Lily and Gajeel were talking to Metalicana.
"Well you two had better get back...who knows what would happen to this Guild of yours."said Metalicana.
"Oh come on...the last time something bad happened was because I destroyed it."said Gajeel.
"Funny you haven't even told me about that,Gajeel."said Lily.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:09 pm

User Image

nodding to Natsu he looked at Hikari and Serenity "yes, the sooner we let this magic council deal with Jellal, the less we have to worry about ... even if it is a small drop in a vast ocean" he said as he overheard Gajeel and smirked "i guess everyone here has one or two skeletons in their closets ... anyway i suppose it would be nice to see this realm of yours" he said as he took out the crystal card holding Jellal who looked as though he was going mad then put him back "hopefully this council has something to contain Jellal ... it was annoying to defeat him one ... twice would be a real waist of time"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari smiles as she pull out her demonic mirror and use her magic link to demonic power to open the portal, and show the Era from behind. She look at others, "Ready to give Jellal-san a punishment for his crimes?" she told them, yet Yami smiles at her magic skills. Wendy, Natsu, Carla and Happy nodded, but Natsu and Wendy look at their Dragons, Grandeeney and Igneel look at their foster child as they smile to return to their own home. Two Dragon Slayers and Exceeds walk through the portals as they have their parents farewell. Hikari watch them go, then she look at Realm of Dragons atmosphere as she smile for every dragons home, then she walk through the portal, leaving the portal to be open waiting for others to walk through.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:47 pm
Serenity walk into the portal after saying good-bye to all of the dragons.
Gray,Loke,Gajeel,Lily,and Midnight walked in behind her after saying good-bye as well.
Gajeel looked at Loke,Gray,Midnight,and Serenity."Aren't you guys weirded out by this at all?"asked Gajeel.
"Nope."said Loke.
"I'm used to it."said Gray.
"Same here."said Midnight.
"I've been used to it ever since I started traveling with my sister,Hikari."said Serenity.
"I'm sure we'll get used to it as well."said Lily.
User Image  
Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces