Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 pm
Dante started toward the forest.The breeze feels nice at least.thought Dante.I hope Vergil's okay and not dead...other wise...if dad were still alive, he'd kill me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 am
Dante and Vergil run out of the portal.
"Ha...I beat you!"said Dante.
"No we got here at the same time Dante!"shouted Vergil."Come on it's almost time for dinner."
"Okay...i'll treat you to dessert."said Dante.
"Really?"asked Vergil.
"No not really."replied Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

The two love-birds walk out of portal, where Trish suddenly appear before using her motorcycle to crash on Shop and lure Dante to Mallet Island, Nero sigh so deeply and look at the Devil May Cry Shop, he look at his girlfriend for a moment and lower to her size, "Okay, but if something happens to both of them, stay behind me. I don't want you to get hurt, okay." he told her calmly, in case the twin troubles. Kyrie listen to him and then peck on his lip, good thing no one aren't around or that will be embarrassing, then press her forehead to his, she almost smell like the ocean, "Alright, you are the Dark Knight demon of mine." she replied sweetly, then he blush off in his smile, "Oh stop it, I'm not just a demon, but your own devil knight of yours." he somewhat flirting on her, by romantic growl, to make her flush. She lightly laugh and they are heading to the shop, she smile angelic, while Nero flush really big, "Dark Knight Demon... this could be interesting, but more like Devil Knight." he thought as he smile like a devil.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:01 pm
Vergil was ordering the pizza while Dante was running back and forth shouting.Vergil hung up the phone and looked at Dante."Dante shut up already!"shouted Vergil.
Dante stopped shouting."Okay...wait you made sure that there would be no olives on it right?"asked Dante.
"No olives are on your half of the pizza as promised Dante."said Vergil.
"Good."said Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero opens the door and see those twins are talking, he presume talking about hunting more demons. He and Kyrie are just walked in, he lean to her ears, "I will let you take a shower first, you still have sand on your hair." he whisper and he can smell her hair cover in sea. Kyrie listen to him and nodded, "Okay, I will call you out." she whisper him back and walk pass the twins, she wave them, "We're back." she greets them and enter the bathroom to take a shower, she lock the door, so they won't barge in. Nero walk towards them with his hands in his pocket, then he smile at them, "Hey," he greets them coolly, waiting for their response.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 pm
The twins looked up and smiled."Welcome back you two."they said.
Ten minutes later there was a knock at the shop's door and Vergil went to get it with Dante following him like a lost puppy.
"Here's the pizza you ordered."said the pizza delivery guy.
Vergil took the pizza and handed it to Dante then paid for it and watched the delivery guy leave.
"Rude much?"muttered Vergil as he went back to the desk where Dante took a slice of pizza and bit down not noticing the olive.
"Olive...there was an olive on my half!"shouted Dante as he began to roll around on the ground."That is the grossest thing ever!"
Vergil bursted out laughing."I didn't even put it on your pizza like I planed on!"shouted Vergil.
"It's not funny!"shouted Dante."They're like my poison!
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero watch everything, but he notice the olive before he bit it. He watch Dante do his reaction after he ate pizza with olive, he burst in laughture along with Vergil, but way bigger. He continue to laugh so hard and lay on the floor and banging it with his right arm so much. "This... is the... best... part ever..." he said in between laughs. He still laughing so hard and couldn't stop. Kyrie, still washing herself, can hear Nero and Vergil laughing, wondering what's going on. She decide to ask later, "Boys will be boys." she said to herself and continue to wash her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 pm
After a few minutes later Dante went back to normal."That was just horrid."said Dante as he looked at his older twin."You were planning to do what now?!"
Vergil stopped laughing and started to back away as Dante walked closer to him."N-Now D-Dante...I didn't mean it really I didn't."said Vergil as he tried to keep himself from laughing at Dante again.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero continue to laugh so hard, he tries to stop, but it didn't work as he laugh so hard. "Oh god, my guts hurt." he thought as he hold his stomach and continue to laugh even more. Kyrie finish her shower as she wrap her hair in towel, and wore her white pajama. She walked out and start calling out, "Nero, it's your tu-" she is cut off my saw Dante walk towards to Vergil, she is looking for Nero and found him laying on the ground laughing. She made an anime sweat drop, and walk to Dante as she tap his shoulder, "Dante, what's going on and why is my boyfriend laughing on the ground." she ask him to curious look on her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:11 pm
Dante stopped walking towards Vergil and looked at Kyrie."I ate a olive and had a bad reaction to it's flavor so Vergil and Nero started to laugh and I'm about ready to kill my brother."said Dante.
Vergil looked at Kyrie."Help me"squeaked Vergil.
Dante heard Vergil and grabbed his collar."No one is going help you,Vergil."said Dante in an evil voice as he threw a punch at Vergil.
"Meap."said Vergil as he was punched in the face and was sent flying.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie sigh after listening to Dante and punching Vergil, she walk to Nero before Dante will kill him. She crouch down and whisper to his ears, that stop Nero's laughture. "There problem solved." she said to her boyfriend in bright smile, "Nero, would please calm Dante down before he will break his shop." she said really politely to him, Nero sat up and look at her, then Dante as he smirk. "Stay in their parents room, this is going to be hardcore." he told her as he crack his knuckles, she nodded and run to Sparda and Eva's room to hide for a while, but she stop and took the two slices of pizza for her hungry moment, she heading to the room. Nero brought out his Devil Bringer as he smirk devilish, "Hey Dante! If your dad sees you fighting with your brother like that, he will probably grounded you for a two weeks!" he taunt him to make him mad, he's waiting for the moment before this will be a gun fight.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:51 pm
Dante looked at Nero with an angry look."I'm afraid that the Dante you know is far gone."he said.
Vergil walked up to Nero holding his bleeding nose and saw Dante."Uh oh...that's not good."said Vergil."We have got to calm him down and fast!"
Dante started towards Vergil and Nero.
Vergil looked at Nero."Nero...if you want to live your life I suggest running now!"shouted Vergil."I'll hold him off while you run!.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard what Dante said, he drop his smirk, thinking this is bad idea. "Oops," he said really simple, then he listen to Vergil, suggest to run. He agree with his "biological father", "If you say so, than okay, but I will have to get Kyrie too." he told him and then run towards to the twins parents room. He barge in panting and see Kyrie sitting on the chair is eating one pizza, and second one is on another hand. Kyrie look at her boyfriend in confusing look, "Nero, isn't suppose to your turn to take a shower?" she ask him very confusing, Nero doesn't have a time to answer the question as he swoop her up in bride-style. She blush really big, "Nero." she cried in panic, but Nero got out of the window and jump to the roof top. He place his left finger on his lip, "Shh! I completely screwed up and made Dante so mad, but we have to keep ourselves quiet." he whisper to her in explain and took the second and ate it really fast. Kyrie gasp and let him eat the pizza, Nero have to keep his presence in check by keeping them stay alive. Kyrie quickly pray her older brother and Sparda to stop Dante's madness. He sees her praying, he smirk because she has something that her brother gave her after his death.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Dante and Vergil were fighting.Vergil was trying to get Dante back to normal.
"Calm down Dante!"shouts Vergil."Snap out of it!
"I already told you...your Brother is long gone!"shouted Dark Dante.
D*mn...How do I get him to calm down?thought Vergil as him and the dark version of his brother clashed weapons.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero is waiting for someone, while Kyrie pray for help by sending two people that they knew about for long time, which the two lights flew down to the office.
The one enters is Angelo Credo took his solid form, he's very mad, "Dante! Remember who you are." he said very stricted and be on guard.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces