Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
Aries
Anroid 4377

The idea kinda sparked her interest, no, it did more. It started a fire.

Once Aries got her food and was heading out to find a bench to sit on she saw Arru. She shrugged, "I left because I was hungry. I was going to invite you, but you left already." She stared at Arru, though her gazed seemed to go straight through him. She held both the warm benyays and hot coffee in her hands, "Sure, I don't mind if you hang around me, I'm not busy in the slightest bit." She walked around him but gestured for him to follow. She was leading him outside to a bench to sit on.

After finding a good bench with a nice view of Big Ben and London she sat down and sipped her coffee. She opened her take out box with her benyays in it, which was a fluffy donuts with powdered sugar on top. She looked at Arru, "Would you like one?.." She offered it to him then listened to his question. She stayed silent and stared straight ahead again, appearing to be day dreaming, but actually processing an answer. "I had the money and I didn't have an exact use for it. So, I thought since I had it out already, why not pay for the both of us. I don't have much use for money anyway." She continued to stare straight then sipped her coffee. Her taste buds were dull, so she barely tasted it, and her tongue calculated the temperature of the coffee about 92 degrees Celsius.

User Image

Out Of Command:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Ambros felt that he had to find these two men and grabed his staff as he headed off to Italy  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:38 pm
Arru Akki
(Element/Second Form)

User Image

"Fight for justice, not vengence. "

Don't hang on to the past...

When Arru watched as Aries allowed him to join her then shrugged as she then lead him towards a rather clear bench that had a rather lovely veiw of the area, which made him wonder if she was into the sight seeing type places. He assumed that she was the type to enjoy a lovely view then he heard her offer him a benyay, which he had to refuse. He wasn't much for food that didn't truely give him enough nutrients and he didn't want to eat something infront of anyone, seeing as he ate much differently then everyone did. When he heard her explination on why she paid for him, he smiled as it wasn't anyone of the explination that he had assumed then he thought about the point on why she would have money in the first place, but didn't really care. "I don't really have any money. I just do thinkgs abit differently then people think things should be done." He explained as he smiled at the scenery, watched as it seemed to be just a veiw of beauty. He knew that they beauty wouldn't last forever and he would enjoy this one for as long as he could, knowing that it would be one that would fade with time.

He then stared up at the sky then closed his eyes.
"Aries, what is it that you like to do whenever you feel like you can fly ?" He asked as he kept his eyes closed and felt a rather interesting breeze blow past him, which was strong enough to move his hair around, but with the length of his hair, it moved back to the front of his head and returned to normal. "And Aries, what are you ?" He asked, knowing that no human would give away money the way she did. She had much money and she wasn't greedy, she acted as a normal human with such strength and she seemed to be through many different types of situations that made him curious. He knew she wasn't human though and to have as much clues as he did, he analized multiple answers that could be correct.

... Just look out for the future.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 am
User Image
Aries
Anroid 4377

Aries listened to what how he felt about money. It didn't really do anything to her, she just listened and returned to eating her food. His next question is what stopped her from finishing her food. She closed the box and set the coffee on top. She didn't answer until after the breeze, she didn't feel the air at all, being a robot without nerves. She just realized it from the trees and Arru's hair and her own hair. "I never feel like I can fly. I'm not meant to be in the air, so it never phases me. And I don't do much as it is. I'm just here until my inner system decides to stop ticking." Telling Arru that lead her into his next question, "I'm not human at all, in fact, technically I'm not even alive." She closed her eyes and sat perfectly still, it was easy for her to do since she didn't move much as it is. "I'm a robot, or more like an android." When she opened her eyes, the light that colored her eyes flickered. She turned and looked at Arru, "I'm metal, aluminum and light, nothing too special.. But I am different from my other android siblings. But, that shouldn't matter. They're gone, just like my creator." Saying that didn't cause emotion or a different expression. Her face remain straight and smooth looking. As she looked at Arru she analyzed what he looked like, he looked like a human, but from things he told her and by previous ways he acted he also didn't seem human at all. "What are you..might I ask?"

User Image

Out Of Command:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm
Arru Akki
(Element/Second Form)

User Image

Arru watched and listened to the reply that Aries had given him for his first question, then knew that there was something wrong. Everyone and everything had some sort of dream, whether it was realistic or fantasy, but it was still a dream. "While a begining has an end, a life starts out with an idea and that idea will never die out as long as you believe in it, so what do you believe in ?" He asked her as his eyes laid upon her as he watched her body seem to be in a straight position, then once he heard that she was an android, he closed his eyes again then faced forward. He knew that she would follow her programming, but there was much more to electronical people then what people gave them credit for enduring their commands, seeing that they might have no other choice, but even though, they had a right like everyone else did. "Being an android, you must wish to be different from everyone, and yet, you don't have a free will like most." He said as he knew that her life was both bounded to her electronical deviced and also to the commands that she had to obey, which would make anyone with free will to go crazy or insane.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
Aries
Anroid 4377

Aries thought about his logical answer to a beginning of life, end of life and the idea of life. She looked down at her hands as they clenched the Styrofoam plate in her hands that held the benyays. When she released her grip on it, it was already too late. Two hold were punctured into the top of the plate from her thumbs. Aries looked around the area where they sat and found a trash can not so far away. She stood from the bed and went to the trash can, deciding to throw away her coffee as well.

When she returned to the bench, she came up with an answer to tell Arru, "Since I am bound to what my creator made me to believe in. I believe in power, guidelines, one-ruler." She paused for a second to analyzed the rest of her answer, "Then one that person is decided to rule, I am here to serve them. Whatever they want. I must do." She noticed the emphasis she put on 'whatever' after the words left her mouth. Aries turned and looked at Arru as he spoke his last words, "Indeed, but my creator was smart. He built me without feelings so I think nothing of the sort. I'm here to do what I must and that is all I feel I must do. I have no say in things, but I was made to believe that was the way it's suppose to be." Her gazed fell to the ground and she was tapping her index finger on the bench. A small metallic cling could be heard if you listened well enough.

User Image

Out Of Command:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:19 pm
Arru Akki
(Element/Second Form)

User Image

Arru watched as Aries had stood up and thought that she was just going to walk away, offended with him question, but when she returned, a small amount of relief had come over him, which made him feel bait better on the fact that he had asked his question, but still had a feeling that he might have offened her, until she answered his question. He listened to her speak and felt something of pity towards her as he knew that she might never ever experience the will of feeling other beliefs or even nature itself. It was sad, but it was the fate that she had to live. "If there was a way to change your programing, would you wish to take that chance ?" He asked, nowing that if there was a chance and she knew what is was, then she would experience even more then she had ever from the beauty that she was analizing to the thoughts of how beautiful it was instead. It would be a good feeling, but even he knew that everyone tookm those things for granted.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
Aries
Anroid 4377

Aries looked at Arru, she couldn't even process an answer for him. But, since she couldn't she just thought of something else, "I do not know what I would do.." She looked up at a lamp post, "But, I have a question for you." She felt the wind rustle her hair again, "Why are you so worried about me?.." She looked down at him. No human she met ever asked her questions like he has. They just never seemed interested in her like he does right now. Aries shifted her weight on her self leg, "..I mean..I never met a human to see so interested in helping me..You're different from them." She stared in his eyes and her lips form a small perfect smile.

User Image

Out Of Command:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:52 pm
Arru Akki
(Element/Second Form)

User Image

His eyes locked onto hers as he listened to what she had said and asked of him. An question in which had a very simiple answer. It wasn't as if he had to think much for it. "I'm a demon, with enough experience to understand and realize what it means to be bound to something that you wish to be free from, hense, I freed myself." He said as he then saw the smile that she gave him, which made him feel as if she had nothing better to do or she didn't know how to react. It was as if he was watching someone trying to be happy for being bound to something that enslaved them, which wasn't something that Arru didn't take too lightly. He sighed lightly then looked up at the sky. "I have a feeling that only you know someone who can change your programing to the point that your free." He said, hoping that he was right.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image
Aries
Anroid 4377

Aries stared at Arru, the demon she was talking to. He would be the third one she met, but the first she actually had a conversation with. She felt was glad he was free, she didn't know if she should wish the same fore her. What would she do after she was free anyway. Aries listened to his next statement and her smile dropped. The only person she could think of was her creator Dr. Eirnswitch. He had a brother, but she didn't know if he was alive. She looked away from Arru and towards the Inn they were staying, "..It is getting late. I am returning to the Inn." She was feeling tired anyway. Her system needed to reboot for the next day. There was another breeze that blew the hair from Aries face, showing the small brand sign from her creator on her neck. "I guess I will see you again." Aries said to Arru, but didn't look at him. She just began walking back to the Inn.

User Image

Out Of Command:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:57 am
Arru Akki
(Element/Second Form)

User Image

He listened to her and knew that there might not be anyway of even attempting to save her from what she had to do or even make her free. He listened to how she wanted to return to the Inn, but before she walked, he felt a gust of wind pushing her hair and he saw a small print on her neck, which he then analized and examined to lock it in his head so that he could ask her about it whenever he got much of a chance. "Your right, lets get going then." He said, knowing that this wasn't the perfect time to even confront her about such a situation. He knew that he ahd to wait and watch, knowing that the best time would be one where everything was coming out or just a time when she needed freedom the most.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image
Aries
Anroid 4377

Aries watch Arru stand then she turned back around and continued to walk back to the Inn. When she was closer to the Inn, she slowed down and waited for Arru to catch up to her. She didn't know why she felt as though she didn't want to leave him behind, but she just felt better when he was closer than farther. Maybe it was because she's been wandering around be herself for awhile and she finally found one companion. Aries thought about that as they continued to walk and then opened the door of the Inn for Arru. She watched as the sun began to set outside then closed the door once he was inside. She looked at Arru then the person behind the counter which was now a guy. Aries stared then continued to her room, she turned to face her room, 3A. She didn't looked at Arru, but she listened as he moved to his room across from her, 3B.

User Image

Out Of Command:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm
Arru Akki
(Element/Second Form)

User Image

Arru had been beside Aries the entired time as he watched Aries slow down for him, he smiled. He knew that she had a more comfortable feeling being with him, or she just enjoyed him closer to her, but either way, he knew that there was something up. When he saw that she opened the door, he gave a light nod then walked in. "Thanks, Aries." He said as he then began to walked up the stares, walking to the room that he was given instead. He just smiled in Aries direction before he walked into his room and looked at how it was. It was the same as it was when he walked in. He looked around and released a light breath as he then closed his eyes, reading the time through estimation and the direction of the sun. It would seem to be nearly 7, but he wasn't completely sure. He then walked over to his bed and layed down, thinking about what he was going to do tot ry and help Aries, even through he knew nothing about helping an android, even if he knew abit about them, but even so, his knowledge of them were not good enough to even interact with one to see if he could fix them, and he didn't want to be the cause of her being cut off, which made things abit frustrating.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image
Aries
Anroid 4377

Aries nodded to Arru as well then went to her room. She closed the door behind her and went to her bedroom. She went to the bag that she had with her and pulled out her pajamas. It was a silky tank top and shorts that she purchased in China when she was there. It was a pretty teal with a design like a cherry blossom traced in gold thread. Aries went into the bathroom and ran bath water. Usually she'd take a shower, just because it was shorter, but this time she'd prefer to take a bath. It didn't really make a difference though, She couldn't feel the water like normal humans could. She could just feel it was there, not the warm temperature. But, she could at least find the temperature. When the water was done, she got undressed and watched her skin shine in the light. Even for an android she was pretty curvy, but Aries didn't think much about it. She got into the water and stared at the wall. She was thinking about how would it feel if she could feel the water like a human.

User Image

Out Of Command:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

With the help of Shunpo, which instantly had her appear on the top of Big Ben, which allowed the appearance of Aisu. She remained at the top, her Zanpakuto hidden from sight without her komona. It was placed in a consealment which allowed it to be hidden perfectly within her komona. 'The world has been changed from the last I saw...' She spoke of her return, knowing that it had been sometime.

... Ice freezes it over.

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces