Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:26 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As he stood there with a smile on his face, Atticus sat down on the edge of the roof, the cigarette between his lips as he heard each soldier die. He sighed as he heard a guard yelling out about trying to find the two assassins,"Next training exsersize. What are the three things you can do to lose Notoriety, kid?"

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:29 am
User Image
"Thats easy Bribe a crier, take down wanted posters and kill an official."
User Image  

medicDemon

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

"Good. good" replied Atticus as he patted Raw's back, hearing guards on roofs ordering them to get down,"You go ahead and get our Notoriety down, meet me in the alley way."
He then used his parkour downward to the alley, awaiting him to return with their notoriety down.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 am
User Image
grabbing a poster on my way down, I ran to the ally way to meet up with atticus, while running by 2 guards i stick out my arms extend the hidden blades and slice there througts as i pass leaving blood on the side walk i just passed.
User Image  

medicDemon

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he heard Raw's foot steps, Atticus smiled, putting out the cigarette on the wall before recycling it. He then whistled loudly, a large mustang running into the alley way in which he sat on the horse, waiting for Raw to get a horse,"If you need a horse, you can steal one or you can catch one. I'll meet you at the Villa. It's a peaceful place. You'll injoy it."
He then rode off into the darkness, heading to the villa where he would await for his arrival.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:28 am
User Image
seeing Atticus take off towards the villa I ran acrost a few rooftops to search for a horse, noticing a borgia armoured horse, I jumped from the roof top and blind sided a guard with my hidden blade, taking the armourd horse to the villa after atticus.
User Image  

medicDemon

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

-PROLOGUE-

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

╠══════════════ ═══════════════════╣

Strapped to a chair wasn't what Victorianna was thinking of spending her day today. But here she was, cut up and bruised like some rag doll. She gave a huff of resistance as the man attempted to finger her female parts as she jerked away. Although she was restrained on a chair, her wrists and ankles strapped down by leather belts she was fairly malleable. She bent her body towards the left, right, under and over, once even hip checking one of the men over. She gave a smile of rebellion as the man grunted and bit his lower lip in disdain. "You're not going to last very long sweetie, after I've cut you up and violated you I'll make good effort to send this out on the paper, throw your body out to the lake once I've finished with your fairly good package. Then we'll see who's resisting then." Victorianna gave another huff as the man sent his hand down her small shorts and under her underwear. Her lip twitched as she kicked the man with her knee and sent him sprawling, holding his stomach cursing wildly.

The man gave another go as he attempted to violate her virgin status as she sent kick after kick his way, him eventually tiring out way before she did. The cuts on her face burned madly, but she was more focused on staying alive than some appearance issue. After all, it was just a cut on the cheek right? Wrong. The man ripped the dagger from his back pocket and sent it down at her left eye, cutting her eyelid and tissue. She screamed in vain, pleading as her tears mixed with the intense pain that the open cut gave. Her lips quivered as the man grinned in sexual delight. His libido seemed to increase now, some sick sexual delight it gave him to see a woman vulnerable at his hands. Animal instinct he'd figured in the past.

Another heavy sigh from the man, this time of glee as he approached her, unaware of the small knife stashed in Victorianna's palm, much like the hidden blade. When he approached her chest, slowly unraveling her skimpy top she pressed her palm against his chest as she cut herself free. The man's blood streaked her waist and lower chest but it didn't matter now, she was free. She saw the man slowly fall off the chair clutching his chest as if some dramatic death was ensuing. She did not have time to grin and gloat of her success. Ripping the katanas in their sheaths form a nearby counter she placed them in their original holsters as she picked up the scarf laying on the floor. Giving yet another huff she retreated to go wash herself of the bodily fluids on her now.

The stockings on her legs, she had not noticed were ripped, signs of the sexual aggression given by the man who had tried to rape her. She didn't care much now, tearing a small washcloth from a neighbor she dipped it into the canal nearby and began to dab the water onto her chest, now the canal dyed light pink. She cursed to herself the stupidity of her actions, wouldn't someone ask? Bah, it was too late now. After she had cleaned herself she again began to feel the throbbing on her face and eye. She hadn't even noticed her left eye was closed most of the time between the death and now. She shook her head and dashed to the nearest dottore she could find.

Like she said, this wasn't her way of spending every free day. Arriving nearly collapsing at the man's shoe she pleaded, giving a long array of what happened, yet not being detailed. The Dottore jumped back and rushed towards his herbs, grabbing a small rag dabbed with isopropyl alcohol. He sent her inside his home and set her on the table to examine the wounds. He brought the rag and dabbed at Victorianna's eye, to which she screamed in pain and cried. The Dottore cursed in Italian before rushing to get some gauze. When he did so he taped the medical tape onto her eye as the gauze served as a temporary eye patch. He fixed her other wound on her lower cheek and placed gauze on that as well, applauding Victorianna's will to live after such a traumatic experience. She smiled weakly and stated bluntly, "it's do or die. Atticus' always said never to lose faith even when all was gone. I wouldn't want to be a coward in his eyes as I met up with him in Heaven." The Dottore smiled as he nodded, patted Victorianna on the shoulder and sent her off with some medicine to apply every four hours or so.

'Atticus, I hope you know what happened. This ruins my reputation as being a clean girl too..'

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

A man in black appears as he watches the woman with cuts walk by him. As he felt the strong aura around her, he smiled under his hood, walking behind her with his arms crossed. As he walked a little bit faster, he walked by her. As his aura appeared around her, a certain scent appeared with him. A scent she hasn't smelt since 10 months ago when Atticus left to fight Zeus.

The man smiled as he began to run through the streets, dodging all of the civilians which made them not notice him as he ran. He knew that by doing this that it'll create suspicion. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist as he create some parkour, jumping on wall to wall to get on the roof of one of the buildings. He wanted her to follow him to see how talented she really is.

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

The Dottore finished up quickly, and as Victorianna began to thank him for his good work she saw a man in a hood cloak pass by her, a small tint of a smirk on his face she'd assumed. No, wait a second, that smell... It wasn't like most Italian's perfumes. It couldn't be could it? Not if the gods were somehow making a joke of her and sending a man who smelled almost exactly to her mentor couldn't be possible. She cocked a head towards the man's way, but before she could approach him he dashed off like a scattered animal. "Grazi Dottore" she announced to him before running off after the cloaked male, making headway after him as she clung to the sides of the buildings, careful not to trip over meandering civilians as she did so.
She was catching up to him when suddenly he planned an surprise move, parkour.

"Who does this clown think he is? He's clearly old, he shouldn't be busting his hips!" She muttered as she followed after his steps, climbing over buildings like a cat. After she approached the roof of a building she mulled over the smell of this man. How strangely familiar. She waved towards him, "'ey nonno! What do you think you're doing running on these buildings?! YOU SHOUL BE IN BED RIGHT NOW!" She shouted playfully as she trailed after him. This man seemed to know her affinities well, her love for jumping off building to building in sheer terror and thrill always played on her heartstrings, and this man played her like a harp.

She placed her thumbs into her small pockets, narrowing her gaze at the man, no facial features could be identified, although she could still smell that wafting scent that tingled her nose like a lingering aroma from the ages, perfected over time.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

The man in the dark robes chuckled softly, not liking the old joke comment. As he laughed, he turned around, jumping off of one roof top to a pillar ontop of another one below. As he leaped, he dropped a couple of smoke bombs behind him to block her sight. With a couple of quick leaps, he appeared a building apart from her. As he laughed, he pulled his old blade out of his slash, ready to test this warrior.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Not surprised by the sudden smoke blocking her and the man in the cloak Victorianna jumped towards another building to gain a better view. She could see a small speck of a man standing, but she wasn't sure if it was him or just the smoke playing tricks on her eyes.

After the smoke subsided she finally got to see the man, with a blade in his palm. She grinned, was this man testing her? He didn't seem to be intimidating, but rather playing a joke on her for some fun. She wholeheartedly accepted this new antic of this old geezer and hopped over towards him, landing on a store sign and gently maneuvering her way over to the roof, grabbing her katana and held it as she approached the man, finally unsheathing her long blade and stood pointing the raw metal towards him. "It is a mistake to judge a woman, or rather play with her incentive, and even so with me. Whoever you are, although you are masked by my master's scent it shall not make me waver my sword towards your throat. Show yourself or else I'll find a nice horse drawn carriage to take you home before you start coughing up blood."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

As the old man laughed at what she said, trying to threaten him. It was a good thing she didn't know who he was as he threw his blade up in the air, firing his hidden pistol while the blade was in mid-air. The pistol was aimed toward her left hip, not trying to hit her but more like scare her as he catches his blade. As he twirled his blade around, he knew it was about time to act.

With a dark shadow still across his face, the 'Old Geezer' dashed toward her, his blade almost coming out of focus as he swung the blade lower left toward the upper right, trying to make a cut against her body. The scent of her master was still in the air. He wanted her to be distracted as a dark shadow appears behind her, trying to swing a dark blade downward her back. He wanted her to see how she would get out of this mess.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

She felt offended by his laugh, the taunting old man was actually trying to entice her! She grinned, cocking her head to the side before a pistol was pointed at her. 'Oh Dios' she muttered under her breath as she stood in somewhat of a shock. She jumped back, an evasive maneuver as she felt her body bend backwards as she backflipped. One more moment alive.

That smell, it distracted her, perhaps a technique this man used to down his victims before slicing them in two. The gods could not have been more jokers than they were now, seeing her jump and dance for survival.

Almost at a sudden breath she felt an aura behind her, even more so a paranoid pinprick on the base of her neck, near where her scarf lay in style. Without thinking she swung around to grasp the man's wrist and pulled it down, to where his stomach may or may not have been as she held his very hand over it, menacing as she glared up at the cloaked face. "Dios mio, are you threatening to kill me, here, now? You're very persistent for an old man, I knew one just like you. Let go of the blade and I will make personal assurance you get home tonight!" She swallowed, her grip on his wrist fading like a distant breeze in the hot Summer, but stayed strong, shaking only at minor intervals.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

As he felt her move his wrist away from her. With a smile on his face, he twirled his arm around, popping his shoulder out of place. With his arm out of place, he easily, wrapped his arms around Victorianna. As he chuckled, he whispered in her ear softly and peacefully. The voice sounded very formilliar to her as if she knew who he was as he spoke softly,"My home is in the sky now, Vicki"

With a smile on his face, the 'Old Geezer' kicked her away from him, cracking his arm back into place as he stabbed his blade into the ground. With his arms up, he was ready to have a fist fight with this woman. He wanted her to find out who he was. His eyes began to shine under the hood. A blue shine appeared under his hood, taking off his weapons which he wanted her to do the same. As he unhooked his armor, they feel to the ground on the roof. His chest showed a little bit, a tad bit hairy but muscular while he was ready for the amazing battle he's been waiting for.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"Ciò che il fotte?" questioned Victorianna as she was forcefully embrace. She swallowed in fear, but more in confusion as this unknown cloaked man had hugged her. But that smell intoxicated her, it was too much to bear not to ask.

"W-Who are you vecchio?!" Screeched Victorianna as she began to slowly drop her sheathed katanas onto the floor, hearing the harsh thump against her booted feet. "No one's called me Vicki in nearly a year! I ask again, who are you and why are you playing with me? Surely this is of no random encounter, do you know something I should? And how is it that-" her questions stopped, a cerulean pearl beamed into existence as the hood moved, something she hadn't seen in the entire fiasco with this man. But it couldn't be! That voice though, why hadn't she recognized it earlier? It seemed almost ethereal now, this couldn't be a prank. Of all things it couldn't be a prank.

She saw his cloak flutter in the light breeze that had attacked them. She, too pulled off her scarf to the pile with her katanas. 'I hope this man isn't trying to play with my mind, or else- cazzo, this might even be a good fight for once!'

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

Translation: What the ******** style="font-size: 9px">Translation 2: Old man  
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items