Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Just don't say I didn't warn you." She said laying down in the grass. "I would hope you would never leave all together. I would be sad if you left me, but leaving all together. I....I don't know how I would function to tell the truth." She frowned and looked over at him. "Though I must say, I like knowing how much I mean to you. It makes me feel important for once. I'm still trying to figure out how much you mean to me. More then my life, and the life I've know and easily accepted." She laughed softly and reach out to ruffle his hair. "Now don't expect me to say stuff like this everyday. I don't want to spoil you now." She laughed and smiled, before she turned on her back looking up at the sky. Easily she found and pointed out constellations. Having nothing better to do when looking over the sea at night.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm
The Villa glowed as a young man stepped out of a light portal, his body covered in white robes and head in a hood the young boy sang a beautiful tune and bumped Into a girl that looked about his age "Ciao la mia signora" he bowed as he spoke in his native tongue, Italian "Tu sei la ragazza piu belle io abbia mai incontrato" he smiled more, his hood was down so no one could see his face only his smile "quel'e il tuo nome"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 am
[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: ……………okay, WHO are you talking to Rex? Cyra and Tsukiko are the same age, so they both look the same age as your character]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

"course not" he said as he felt her hand in his hair and closed his eyes and reached out to hold her hand and looked up to follow the constilations. hearing someone nearby speak Italian was interesting, seeing how every Italian he met spoke english, or atleast sounded like it but just ignored it and looked at Kiko "you better get some sleep ... i'll stay up to stand guard"

"... and a staff in the other"

(its probably just some NCP thats walking around, and by the way incase you didnt notice Rex ... even the Assassins who were born and live in Italy dont speak Italian, its mostly english, or atleast translates to it anyway)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:30 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Time passed faster than she had thought, or at least, she'd lost track of time again. Feeling exhaustion set in, Cyra turned around, heading back to the camp. There weren't any trees for her to sleep in, and common sense told her it'd be safer to sleep near her friend than somewhere on the plain. Besides, one of them should be sleeping already… so I wouldn't be interrupting anything. Seeing a distant light in the darkness, she headed towards it, instincts telling her it was the right direction. Nearing upon it, she could see that she'd been right, but she also saw someone dressed in white robes. She was on guard instantly, quickly landing near Ambrose. "He's not a threat, is he?" She asked him quietly, eyeing the newcomer warily. People usually didn't go wandering around places like the plains at night, especially not people without powers.

With these broken wings I'm falling

[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: Alright.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"It would be nice not playing games with my 'other' self for once in my dreams." Looking up she saw Cyra land, she quickly sat up looking at her friend. "Cyra take a chill pill, before I make you take one." She with a smile then remembered. "Nothing's gonna harm you. Not while I'm around. Nothing's gonna harm you, no sir, not while I'm around." She sang the beginning of the song they use to sing. It wasn't and opera voice, but it was sweet and pretty. If anything it blended with the night time very well. Tsukiko didn't think so though, she laughed before laying back down. "No I better get some sleep, before I forced to be put to sleep."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:15 pm
King smiled sat dwon and nodded at her "im sorry nice nice to meet you forgot to use my english" he bowed "my name is King Sage yours?" he said ,he thought that she was a fellow Italian

(he was talking to Cyra actually but shed probably reject him any way soooo... take it as you may)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"no ... just a flirt" he said to Cyra as he stood up and grabed his staff walking to King "excuse me ... but what are you doing here?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:56 pm
King looked at him "Ciao nice to meet you i can sense you are of great power" he bowed to respect the man "i am here to find the Creed" he said pulling back his hood to show the face of a young man "my fathers Creed" then looked at Crya "i have great strengh but i cant control it, im also looking for a blessing from the god of Wisdom, im here practicing" he pulled out the glowing sword "im trying to light the world"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:25 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"i see ... your father was in the Creed, well Atticus will be glad to have another to be part of the Order, and a growing ally to the Olympians" he said to King as he started to circle him "and you say that you wanted to seek the God of Wisdom, well you found him ... but i do not bless just anyone ... they must be not only capable of physical strength, but of mental as well ... able to choose when to fight ... not just to jump in whenever" he said as he circled back and faced him "tell you what ... you answer two riddles correctly then i will grant your wish, sound fair"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:40 pm
King nodded "i accept the terms Almighty god of wisdom, also my father wasnt a member...he was the leader" he bowed and smiled he seethed his sword "i shall solve these" he looked again at Cyra and nodded "im ready"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"i see ... well before i do i must ask you this ... should you join the creed, would you try and become leader as your father was ... to upsert the current one who is already a strong and capable leader ... or would you be willing to only help the Creed to survive, to serve under Atticus as one of the members of the Order?" he asked him

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:57 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

"All people with power never fail to abuse it, even those with good intentions"

۩۞۩ ----- ӍɑșϮєɍ Ѧʂȿɑʂȿɨɳ ----- ۩۞۩

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shanoa rode on a white horse towards the Villa. She had just finished an assassination contract in Venizia, another corrupt Doge at work. "Riders on the road, maybe they are assassins as well?" she asked herself, motioning her horse towards Ambrose and King.

((Sorry for short intro post, testing things out.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

۩۞۩ ----- Ӫɍʠϵӷ ѳӻ Σҁҫʟ϶ʂɨɑ ----- ۩۞۩

"Muori col tuo orgoglio, per quanto vale... Requiescat in pace."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

At the sound of Tsukiko's singing, Cyra instantly eased up and joined in. "No one's gonna hurt you, no one's gonna dare. Others can desert you, not to worry, whistle, I'll be there." Her voice wasn't the best, but it was pretty enough; it at least sounded like she practiced every now and then. As she watched her friend go back to sleep, she turned her attention to the two males.

King's glances at her unsettled her, and she only glared back at him. Old habits died hard, and her distrust of the world was something she wasn't going to let go easily. She'd only trusted Ambrose so quickly because she could tell he was Tsukiko's "special friend"; if he was that close to her friend, she would trust their judgment. This kid (Yes, kid. He didn't seem much older than her previous ward was) was a different story; he'd come out of nowhere, and if he thought she'd be sweet and cute from the beginning, he was in for a completely different story. Still, she sat by her dozing friend quietly, watching the trial with a guarded expression.

With these broken wings I'm falling

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

not waiting for his reply he started "very well ... my first riddle is: What is the begining of eternity, the end of time and space, the begining of every end, and the end of every place?" he said as he leaned on his staff waiting for an answer and smirked seeing a rider come towards them 'what kind of person rides out at night? ... prahaps another Assassin' he thought but continued looking at King

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces