• Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira twisted with the blade in her arm as the other came to aattack her from behind as its weapons sliced through her arm she allowed it to liquify to lessen the damage of its impact as she used her other cross-pblade as a whizzing saw blade coming racing through the air towards the dead knight she was currently fighting that had tried to get the jump on her; She Watched as it aimed straight for the neck of her enemy with satisfied smirk she then took her other cross-blade in hand and turning rammed the blade toward the gut of her enemy laughing for either way it was going to slice in half or cut off the head; She then would hear Jezebel calling out for them to make an exit as she turned her attention to Serithopth with a smirk"Next time instead of beating about the bush... get to the point" her mixed purple/black eyes showed her wicked core as she dissolved herself into a cracked portal no bigger than a line liquifying herself through it and dissolving from the room leaving no trace of herself...;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 12:10 pm
User Image

User Image

.::Theme::.
One Winged Angel

"Tell me what you cherish most..."

Sephiroth chuckled lightly at Xodira's comment. "Then it wouldn't be any fun... You know that..." The Baron demon went to strike Xodira as she made her escape. Stabbing it's blade into the area she liquified into. The demon stabbed just the floor and withdrew. It's glowing eyes not picking up any trace of Xodira. The Shadow Flares that targeted Ardyn were unable to follow as the lot made their escape. The three remaining orbs returned to Sephiroth but were no longer primed. He observed the decapitated bodies of the two Dreadknights. He tilted his head when the bodies began to reanimate.
The one Jezebel had pinned to the wall broke free. It's physical head still frozen to the wall. As the headless demon stood up, a new head formed. Unlike the physical body, this head was a black skull of the demon, wrapped in black and fiery-red energy. It's eyes, soul less like Ruin's. The same happened for the Knight that confronted Xodira. Regaining it's arm as well, having a black blade on that arm while the other was red.
Sephiroth was impressed. The boon Ruin gave him was powerful. How many worlds had Ruin taken? He wondered. Were there others that serve Ruin or does it merely invest in those worthy? He had questions about his Ascendant but he looked up through the opening to the sound of roaring thunder. Lightning striking menacingly. Sephiroth saw through Alatreon's eyes, who showed up at the Castle Entrance. The Demons growled in unison. They recognized this man with pale eyes. "Thunder God..." That confirmed one of Sephiroth's suspicions. There are others, probably very powerful beings that Ruin invests his Legion and power in. Their success, is Ruin's success.
Sephiroth's one-wing opened and he leaped up to the sky through the opening. The Shadow Flares followed him and the demons did as well.

"Give me the pleasure of taking it away..."

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 8:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Hannah just arrived as Seripoth had left the area it seemed she was rather to late to the party as eveyrone that was in the room was gone.. no villian to fight no adryn to be seen she still smelled his presence in the air even though her nose wasn't as good as a werewolves she could tell he was here but she wasn't sure how recently; Opening up her vampiric senses she could tell others were hear to but the blood on the floor suggested that things had died or were injured... She seen the cracks about her she didn't hear the doctor coming and that frightened her in a way knowing she was utterly alone.."Hello.." she slowly walked about the place"Adryn..?" she called out she finally came to see a limp body over on the ground racing over she inspected the dead corpse of a woman she had no knowledge of when she inhaled her blood it smelled familiar as if it was close to someone she knew; Frowning the young vampire looked around her she heard no doctor but heard commotion below her; She looked down and felt for the womans pulse.. nothing.. she wished she had the powers to give this dead woman a way to become undead... to become a vampire to live once more but she knew by the pulse there was no way... she at least had never heard of a vampire making that already dead into that of the undead; Seeing that no one was behind her Hannah wondered if she should turn away and find the doctor and the master since Adryn is not here they would have to look for him somewhere else.. It worried her though as she felt the Electrical pulse that surged through the air and it caused her to nearly scream at its immense power overwhelmed her... Adryn looke down at the dead woman She frowned she didnt want to leave her here something was telling her it wasn't right.. but she didnt have much of a choice turning she made her way back to the door"I'm sorry.. Maybe the doctor will have an idea of how you should be buried.." she said quietly turning away;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

ϟCenturies of not allowing to be involved in mankind's fights ... ϟ
ϟNo longerϟ

just as Hannah was about to leave, the doors swung open once more to reveal Raijin who had his head bowed to cover his face but looked up to look at Hannah, showing his glowing eyes and looked off to where the fallen mother laid and slowly walked to the body, kneeling down "this happened recently" he said with regret and hovered his hand over the body before clenching his fist. in an instant a surge of electricity crackled around it and down to the corpse before making it vanish then looked to see a keyblade lying on the ground, turning directly to the girl he picked up the weapon by the 'blade' and stood up "i have preserved the body and placed it where no entity may cross without my permission ... not even the Foul One may enter" he said before slowly walking to Hannah, his face held no warmth but it was obvious he was no threat "your name is Hannah, is it not? I am Raijin, God of Thunder and Lightning, Protector of Earthrealm. the Time Lords are safe, i told them to go and i would bring you to them ... much to the Doctor's protests" he said before giving a small smile before offering the weapon to her with the hilt in front of her "to save your friend ... we must all unite"

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 5:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Hannah watched as a man entered that in which Hannah had never seen before she drew caution raising her arms as he approached her slowly"Who are you!" she demands as he comes towards the woman a surge of electricity surged over her body and then she vanished before Hannah's eyes as the young vampire jumped back her finger on the trigger before he began to speak and explain himself she lowered her weapon with caution until; Hannah watched as he picked up a keyblade that was lying on the ground instantly she dropped her cross blade to rush over and take up adryn's keyblade as Raijin told her what was to be done; She felt a stranger surge of energy like electricity go over her arm and then a bright light as the keyblade that was adryn changed into that of a new blade she looked down at it smiling as she stared up at him"Yes... Its time to unite and save adryn" she said with determination; With her new keyblade in hand she waited for them to leave this place and and group with the others so they could save adryn once more;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

ϟCenturies of not allowing to be involved in mankind's fights ... ϟ
ϟNo longerϟ

"my name is Raijin" he said, finally giving a kind smile as he saw her take the weapon and it accepted her "i do not know the workings of that type of blade, but to see it has accepted you is good ... we must hurry, Lady Mitsuki will wonder about my involvement when the Timelords describe me, technically the Kami must not be involved in the affairs of Earthrealms, less summoned by a priestess" he said before wincing slightly before muttering something about someone named 'Johnny Cage' then shook his head "try not to panic" he said before extending his free hand up and it crackled with lightning, shooting it upward and the electricity surrounded them both before they both vanished to the Kingdom of Angels

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)