Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 pm
"Okay lets go...wait where's Gray?"asked Loke."Wasn't he here before?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 pm
Gray was frozen in place because of Natsu and Happy bursting through the door."I'm right here...is it safe to move?"asked Gray."And I'm dressed so it's okay for Serenity to open here eyes now."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:52 pm
Midnight suddenly burst out Laughing.Why am I laughing?"he asked himself.I never laugh...but I guess seeing Gray frozen in place is a little funny.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 pm
Serenity opened her eyes and saw Midnight laughing and ran to hide behind Natsu."His laugh is kind of creepy."said Serenity trembeling."Natsu can you make him stop?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

The threesome listen Xanatos invite to stay in his company, Natsu thought of it, he can get information about Xehanort and figure out how to beat him. Happy listen to others, he look at Gray and then watch Midnight laugh so creepy, he anime sweat drop, "Natsu, please make Midnight stop laughing." he told his partner to stop him laughing. Natsu look at Midnight, he made a fourth anime vein popped out of his head as he's on fire and grab his fur collar, "URUSAI~!" he screams and threw him to the pod and then the wall to shut him up. Hikari froze herself to watch that scene, "Na... Natsu-kun, does it hurt to throw him like that?" she ask him nervously, "Yes, I did to Gray and Leo because they become laugh stock." he replied back and pointing at Grey and Loke, she look at them and give them an apology look. She look at Xanatos in serious expression, "We will go to your place, six of us I mean seven for Happy-kun. All Fairy Tails would like to know about this guy name Xehanort." she accept his invitation, which Happy shock and look at the princess, "Are you sure?" he ask her in worry, Hikari look down and glance at Blade of the Darkness then Happy, "We have no choice, we won't unable to face against hordes of Heartless. That's what Fairy Tail needs to pick the right path." she told him as she smile brightly, Happy smile and look at Natsu, who over-heard it, he nodded and look at others as he widely grin, "For Fairy Tail, and our commrads!"

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 pm
Midnight stopped laughing and got up."Sorry...I don't know why I bursted out laughing like that."said Midnight as he rubbed his back."That hurt Natsu."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:36 pm
Gray started to move again and walked next to Natsu."I agree with Natsu."said Gray smiling."Because for once Natsu is right."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 pm
Loke smiled."For Fairy Tail and our friends!"shouts Loke as he threw his fist in the air.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:41 pm
Serenity looked at everyone and walked away from Natsu."Wow you guys sure are excited for fighting."said Serenity."Is it always like this?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:53 pm
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Alexander Xanatos (Hologram) ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"very well ... seven invitations ... there should be a hover limo outside the mansion ... i await to see you there, and do take the Limo this time" he said looking at Hikari and Serenity "Xanatos out" he said as the hologram dissapeared

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu made a fist in the air and look at Midnight as he grin. Hikari look at all Fairy Tail member, then Happy made a jump of joy. "Aye!" he cried, she smile at them, yet she's glad they can help each other fight. Happy look at Serenity, "That all Fairy Tail do, we support each others and fight hard. Someday, you two will become member of Fairy Tail as well." he explains to her then sisters. Hikari slip into childish moment, "Yay!" she cried, then suddenly the door bang so hard as Natsu, Happy and herself look at it. The Soldier Heartless are trying to break the door, "Whoa! I didn't know those mini knights can break the door, but we better hurry to this man's place!" he shouts about them as Hikari back away as she tremble. Happy look at everyone, "We need to get out of here!" he cried in panic, then Hikari suddenly remember as she pull out demonic mirror and open the mirror portal that shows in New World City, Natsu and Happy look at the portal, Hikari smile shyly like the Aries the Ram, "I can't open the portal, but this mirror can." she said and ran through the portal. Natsu and Happy drop their jaws, "Wait for us Hikari!" Natsu shouts and run through the portal. Happy look at everyone, "This way!" he cried and the door is slam open as the swarms of soldiers charge towards to Fairy Tails. He screams and run though the portal.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:05 pm
Serenity was already running through the portal with her teddy bear following her."Hurry up you guys!"she shouted.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 pm
Loke ran through the portal."I'm too used to this!"said Loke."Are you two coming or not?!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:10 pm
Gray ran through the portal after Loke."Whoa this is weird."said Gray.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:12 pm
Midnight walked into the portal."I've seen weirder things."he said."Way weirder things."
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff