Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The End of Days, Chapter One: Decimation Men (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 pm
User ImageTaking just a moment to consider his options, Delan decides to put some distance between himself and the swarm. He disappears and reappears fully fifty feet away, flying further from the swarm thereafter.

{Delan uses his Shadow Jaunt maneuver to teleport 50' away from the swarm, and then moves 30', ideally putting some distance and obstacles between himself and the monsters. He's incapable of hurting them, so hopefully someone else will take care of it.}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 pm
Make a reflex save.  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:54 pm
I assume that you mean me. +16 to my Reflex saves, and I have Evasion, if it matters.  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 10 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 5, 1, 3, 5, 1, 2, 1 Total: 31 (10-60)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 pm
User ImageWaiting until Delan escapes the swarm, Oulviina lets the invisibility slip from her (but, ironically, not her griffon mount) as she lets loose a fireball into the center of the swarm.

{Fireball, 10d6 fire damage, DC 22 reflex save for half. Well, that was pathetically below average. 31 damage.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 4 8-sided dice: 1, 7, 8, 3 Total: 19 (4-32)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 pm
User ImageAssuming that the swarm hasn't been eliminated by Oulviina's fireball, Rage moves closer to the creatures and unleashes a freezing breath attack, also losing his invisibility (but, again, not his pegasus's. That's gotta look funny....). The torrent of icy doom covers the swarm of wasps, clinging to them and chilling them to the core.

{Using my Clinging Breath feat to make it deal half the damage it dealt this round again next round. It'll increase the recharge time for Rage's breath weapon by one round. 4d8 cold damage, DC 22 Reflex for half. 19 damage, which means the swarm will take 9 damage again next round.}  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm
{Recharge on breath weapon. +1 rounds from Clinging Breath metabreath feat. 2 rounds, then. Cool.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:24 pm
In order:

Delan dodges a blast of green energy without even trying, feeling the bolt rush past him and explode harmlessly behind him. The attacker came from below, but where is uncertain.

Make a Spot Check.

Meanwhile, the hornets have dispersed, flying away in a random, buzzing fashion. Thank god for that, too. I HATE hornets.

The entire mountain is still on high alert.

Matthias, from the skiff you see over fifty warriors milling about the mountain. They don't appear to be of significant rank, making you assume them to be the typical grunt.

Igneel, about five of them are headed towards your area, below you.

Rage and Oulviina, you can both see two on rooftops about 70 feet from the ground roughly 60 feet away. They are fully aware of your presence, but you are out of their range.  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 am
Spot check +9; Total of 18.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 20 Total: 22 (2-40)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 am
{Misery and Halen are both making spot checks as well, to figure out what of the above they see.}

{Misery +6=8; Halen +1=21}

{Misery sees nothing...lets see if her cohort can get her anywhere... rolleyes }  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:32 am
In order again;

Delan, you notice a Mobile Redoubt equipped with a Siege Crossbow and Chariot Scythes below you, with one of the grunts manning the weapon and aiming at you.

Halen notices several more of the grunts, at least five, approaching the area. In perfect unison, they all lob five bombs in your direction.  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 5 20-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 13, 16 Total: 44 (5-100)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:33 am
((Making attack rolls for the bombs in each square))  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 8, 6 Total: 16 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:36 am
((Determining areas where the other bombs landed...))  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 am
Okay, based on this, Halen has been missed, while Rage, Oulviina, and Misery have been affected.

Make a reflex save.  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm
{ouch. Reflex saves are not good for Misery....+6=10}

{I'm sure that was a fail.....when I played this character in a table top game, she couldn't make Fort or Will to save her life (almost literally, once). Apparently Ref is no better.... rolleyes }  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-40)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm
{Oulviina's Reflex +9 = 21
Rage's Reflex +7 = 10
Not so great for Rage. Fortunately, he's got a Shield Other effect on him to Oulviina, so she'll take half the damage...}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff