Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm
As a portal my pendant wanted me to keep me safe from Heartless, I fell in the ocean. I got up to the surface, but the wave crashed me and I blacked out. The wave pushed me to the island and I open my eyes, the world is blurred. "Where... Where am I?" I said very soft. As I got up and saw the place. "I-Island." I said timidly and remember I met mysterious man in Sky City with Kiba-kun, and with a flash, he's a Keyblade Wielder. "I... I wish, I-I can met him... again."
I wished myself with my heart and my pendant glows to take me to him.
User Image

"I-I wonder if he met my... my nobody." And I left to find him and saw the forest by my eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Lorina Lunahart
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •
Lorina appeared on the beach. She began pacing nervously. "I... sure hope he's okay.." She whispered softly. All she could think about was SivRaxt, she felt uncomfortable knowing that she had to leave him."Please be okay..."

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

Five minutes have passed as she paced, she felt a hand get placed on her right shoulder, pulling her back into the arms of SivRaxt, his right arm bleeding from the creature's weapon but he didn't mind as he held her in his arms,"I'm back....No need to worry..."

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 am
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina's eyes widened as she was pulled into a sudden embrace. When she noticed who was holding her, she felt tears of joy roll down her cheeks. "SivRaxt..." She hugged him tightly. "Thank goodness your alright..."

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 am
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

As he held her close to him, SivRaxt smiled, knowing that he can make her smile by just being alright. He placed his hand on the back of her head, keeping her close to him and he chuckled a little, knowing that they'll be alright,"Yeah...i could say the samething for you, Lorina."

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 am
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina smiled up at him, her face wet from so many tears. Her tail wagged a bit and her ears lay flat on her head.

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

As he held whipped her tears off her cheeks, his body tired from the fight with that creature and he smiled, kissing Lori's forehead. SivRaxt then smiled, chuckling a little as he dropped his blade into the sand of the beach and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina blushed a little, a strange feeling growing in her chest. She lay her head upon his chest. As she did, she tried to think. What... is this feeling...? She thought. It feels... nice...

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:58 am
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt smiled, knowing that she laid her head on his chest and he placed his hand behind her head, the sun beginning to set over the ocean.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 am
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina smiled up at SivRaxt, the light blush still on her face. "So... What do we do now SivRaxt-san...?" She asked him quietly.

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt looked around, seeing how she was turning a little red and he turned to his right, seeing the treehouse was there,"We'll relax...We need it."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina's tail swayed as she turned to the treehouse, She nodded. "O-Okay..." She said, still a bit red.

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

As he smiled, SivRaxt wrapped his arm around Lori, his eyes beginning to feel a little heavy and he smiled more, knowing that she's still blushing.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina purred a little, not really noticing she was as they walked. They blushed stayed on her face, almost like it didn't want to go away. She felt her heart flutter a bit, which made her feel strange. She held her hand to her heart as they walk, trying to calm herself a bit.

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 am
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

"You having that feeling too, aren't you?", asked SivRaxt as he held her hand, his right arm still bleeding from what that creature did to him but he didn't really care since as he held it, he felt the same way. His heart lifting, his blushing stained on his face as he smiled, looking at Lorina

User Image

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces