8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As Yami held up the secret exit, he looked at the dark portal that was between the floorboards which made him smile,"I think that is where this leads us anyhow."

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hikari
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

True Spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil...

... True Light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness

Hikari got up as she walk to secret doorway and look at the dark portal. She look at Yami with curious expression. "I hope so." She replied and she looking dark portal as she getting ready to jump in. "Yami-kun, let's check it out." She jump in the portal to The Brick of Dispair in World that Never Was.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:02 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko looked around and shook her head. " I don't know what I'm doing. My father wants me to find this blade but how. " She said and closed her eyes. My father chose the wrong person for this. She said biting her lip, knowing that crying wouldn't help anything. She sat down on the ground and signed, not knowing what to do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Do you?
Do you not?

As he saw the angel on the ground sighing, a man chuckled, chewing on a twig from a tree which he just smiled. As his left eye looked at her, his white cat crawled up to the angel, which only made him smile as he spoke,"So you must be my brother's daughter?"

Will you?
Or will you not?

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:16 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko looked up at the man before her. She stood up, her gaze traveling over him. " I didn't know my father had a brother. " She could feel that he had a similar soul as her father and she smiled. " I'm Atsuko Angel. it's nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Do you?
Do you not?

"Well...I'm Xeo...and I am your unclem" replied the man as his black cat appeared on his left shoulder, purring as it rubbed against his cheek which made him smile. His white cat crawled onto Atsuko's lap and purred as well, rubbing against her with a cute smile on it's face as Xeo spoke with a smile,"I bet your looking for the second clue to find that pretty blade huh?"

Will you?
Or will you not?

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko nodded and smiled at the cat, picking it up when she stood. " Yes, as you probably know, my father is..well-" She cut herself off and shook her head. " Well anyways. I'm taking over for my father. But since I'm a necromancer the god wisdom wont allow me to be ruler. So my father said I have to find the blade and give it to his wife. " She signed, petting the cat. " But I have no idea what I'm looking for."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Do you?
Do you not?

Thinking about what she was talking about, he grabbed something out of his pocket, smiling as he tworled it on his finger, which was a box to the next clue,"I'm betting you probably want this huh?"

Will you?
Or will you not?

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 am
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko smiled when she saw the box. " So you're my first clue? I get to meet the uncle I never new I had. " She said, still petting the cat. She thought about it for a moment, still smiling. " So, would you mind, coming with me to find all the clues?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

User Image

Do you?
Do you not?

As he thought about it, Xeo tworled the box onto his finger with a smile on his face, not wanting to exactly give it to her yet,"How do I know your the demi god of my brother and not just an imposter?"
He then jumped back a little, the cats disappearing into his arms as he leaned his body against a pole, continuing to chew on his twig,"Hears the deal...if you knock me down on my a**, I'll help you find the blade..."

Will you?
Or will you not?

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:35 am
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko nodded and smiled. " So all I have to do is knock you down? Sounds easy. " She said but knew other wise. He was her fathers brother so he had to be strong. She lit the palms of her hands on fire but stopped for a second. "Wait, how do I know you're my uncle? You could just be an impostor too. " She said but knew he was her fathers brother. His soul was like her fathers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Do you?
Do you not?

As he chuckled at what she had said, Xeo tworled the box in his hand, a small smile appearing on his face as he began to speak,"Well...right now, you don't have a choice but to believe me, kid."

Will you?
Or will you not?

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm
Jellal jumped off of the roof he was on and landed softly on the ground.This place will be good to rest up until I go after those wizards and my little sacrafice.thought Jellal."That Ice Dragon Slayer has to first since how he is stronger then the other one...and that celestial spirit has to die as well...maybe I can get them to fall into a trap."he said out loud.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm
saikagirl1020

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
????
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"Darkness cannot be destroyed ..."

"i am surprised they haven't set a trap for you ... given your lack of subtlety" a voice said echoing throughout the spot and a portal appeared to reveal a man in bandages on his face looking at Jellal as a schoolteacher would a trouble making student "you are the one called Jellal i take it?"

"... it can only be channeled"

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm
Jellal looks at the man."Yeah and what of it?"asked Jellal."Who are you any way?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff