Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
My heart doesn't pull me the same
Oh all my carelessness is gone
And ya know my mind doesn't owe me the same
But boy my struggle goes on and on
My soul wants to pull me away
But all this hopelessness has won
And all these dreams wanna take me away
But this feeling just makes me stay
Apathy, has it's hold on me
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus nodded, "Yeah, I could have, but then that would be just lazy. You know, no pain, no game." She shrugged and continued walking. Holding her hands behind her head, she stared at the castle watching it appear closer and closer to them as they walked. She kept a straight face though she couldn't say she was thrilled to do this. Fondling the bow on her arm, she remembered Arigane gave it to her right before she left last time. Looks like it would be Vasilisa's in a few hours or however long it take to do this." She sighed softly and looked back up to the castle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bankotsu continued to walk, but something stopped him. He turned his head to face Klaus, staring at her. "Thank you.." He said as he then continued up the mountain. His Banryu remained on his shoulder, leaning against it as he knew that she was now risking her freedom for the return of Vasilia. He didn't know if she wanted it to be known as a powerful being, but he was just happy that she was willing to sacrific something for him and all he could remember was that he tried to attack her. 'How much I have fallen..' He said to himself, feeling like he had truely changed.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
My heart doesn't pull me the same
Oh all my carelessness is gone
And ya know my mind doesn't owe me the same
But boy my struggle goes on and on
My soul wants to pull me away
But all this hopelessness has won
And all these dreams wanna take me away
But this feeling just makes me stay
Apathy, has it's hold on me
Ƙℓαus Ƙιяovα

Klaus looked at Bankotsu and felt the rush of emotions again. She just gave him a simple nod before she continued up the side of the mountain. It seemed this path was charmed because they arrived at the castles entrance in no time. She looked at Bankotsu, "Just follow me." She looked at the guards that surrounded the entrances then went to the front door. Knocking first, she entered and held the door open for Bankotsu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bankotsu watched the castle enlargen and folled Klaus. He walkd through the door and looked around, triyn got find someone that seem strong enough to beat him. "Hello ?" He called out rather loud, wanting to see the one that could help him when he wanted it.

Demon1013

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:13 pm
(Ven get's in the gummi, ready to take off, Ven pokes his head out of the door) "Terra? Are you coming?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:10 pm
(Terra looks up) "Be right there,Ven!"  

Soaruh

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
as the two were going to there ship a small silver-ish gaslike creature in the shape of a Merlin
User Image
got out infront of them and opened its mouth and Ambros's voice spoke out of it "go to Wonderland first, there should be a hero there worthy to take over the God of the Sun" the Merlin said as it closed its mouth and evaperated

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 pm
Micky appeared in Mt. Olympus. "Gawly. Not very bright here.", Micky said as he wandered around he streets.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 pm
once again everyone in the area heard the word shouted"Shift!" as a unknown man walked out of a portal and looked around. while he walked throught the city of Olympus he asked himself aloud " i wonder why this merlin guy wanted me to come here and why those orbs attacked that town."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:02 pm
suddunly infront of him, smoke rose up from the ground forming into a young man with robes one, a staff in his left hand and a sword around his waist
User Image
"hello ... my name is Ambros, i'm the one who sent the Patronus to you, the merlin ... i'm sorry i cannot meet you face to face at the moment, but i'm a bit buisy at the moment ... up that mountian is the home of the Gods, where my domain is part of ... dont worry those things cant come here, so you should be safe" said the man with a smile and turned around and pointed to a building that was shown that was conected to the large temples of the Gods "there's my library, my domain ... if you could wait for me i should be there shortly" he said as he turned to him again with a smile as the image disappeared  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm
"so i have to go to the library...this should be interesting" he said as he hovered over to the library.
((library))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

flying down from the top of the mountain, Ambrose rode his dragon, Avalona over the city 'Ambrose look' Avalona said looking down at the town, normaly it was dark and shady, but it seemed like light had flureched onto the city "the protection charm i cast is working better than i expected ... evil is gone from the Mountian" he said as they flew on from the city to the Mountian side

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

ariving in the streets he saw the large crowd and made his way through, he knelt down to examine the mark on their hands, it looked mystical but it wasunfamiiar to him. the towns people came to the same conclusion saying that their were some evil magi sacrificing children for rituals, but Ambrose would know if their was evil magic around so he didnt think the children were killed by magic, though he didnt have time to contemplate this because all of a sudden, he was hit over the head by a villager, the last thing he heard was the villagers saying to go for Tsukiko and ready the stakes

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

As he heard all of the villagers yelling out for the witch hunt, Arigane walked toward the mod with a straw hat over his face, He walked within the mob as he just stood there, waiting for them to tell where Ambrose is at.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm
the mob were surounding a pile of books, and on one of two stakes was the unconcious Ambrose "yes ... yes they are" said one man acting though he were taking to an invisable person, which seemed like the whole town was doing likewise "the Gods are conspiring against us" said one "no one's safe" said another "they killed the children" a woman said "the bad witches must die" they said, it seemed as though their minds were off somewhere, like someone was wispering to them. as they contuinued to be tormented by the voices, a few men had torches and were going to set Ambrose on fire as two children appeared like ghosts
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff