Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Adapted D&D 3e/3.5e) The End of Days (Running!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:49 pm
Stella Meowris
Okay, I'm not a fighter, I'm a rogue, but I'm a half-elf so I have inborn ability to use a bow, but choose not to use one. Cool.

Questions remaining:

1) Can I have:
Throwing Knives and/OR Darts and/OR Shuriken
AND Whip (I like the idea of the, what was it, bladed whip?!)
AND Pistol
?

2) Must I make a change in my feats to use thrown weapons?

3) Do you need me to have more strength? I think you said something about requiring a re-roll for anything under 10 and mine is at 8. Just thought I'd better ask.

In order:

Thrown weapons= Shuriken, Darts, AND throwing knives. So yes.

You can take the whip if you take the flails and chains weapon proficiency and the exotic weapons group needed to use the whip with no penalty (thus meaning you have to expend a feat). Same thing with the Pistol, which only makes you need to expend one feat (Pistols) since Exotic Weapons gets enhanced any time you take another WGP.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm
Hey, can anyone tell me how to use MythWeavers? I've got a friend joining, but the whole skeleton thing gets WAY too long when making a cohort.  

Slave Xaccheus

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm
Huh. I'm a little leery that we have too much buffing. I think my War Weaver's focus on buffing may be a little much. I mean, I can boost stats, which may not be something that anyone else can do, but I may be able to get by replacing Haste with something else...  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:57 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Stella Meowris
Okay, I'm not a fighter, I'm a rogue, but I'm a half-elf so I have inborn ability to use a bow, but choose not to use one. Cool.

Questions remaining:

1) Can I have:
AND Pistol
?

3) Do you need me to have more strength? I think you said something about requiring a re-roll for anything under 10 and mine is at 8. Just thought I'd better ask.

In order:

You can take the whip if you take the flails and chains weapon proficiency and the exotic weapons group needed to use the whip with no penalty (thus meaning you have to expend a feat). Same thing with the Pistol, which only makes you need to expend one feat (Pistols) since Exotic Weapons gets enhanced any time you take another WGP.

Oh, good good. I will make the necessary changes. :3 Thanks!  

Stella Meowris

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:05 am
Stella Meowris
Eternality_Cannon
Stella Meowris

Questions remaining:

1) Can I have:
AND Pistol
?

In order:

And now, since you've got the group it's in, you can use the Whip Dagger without penalty. This gives you the same basic function of a whip, but deals 1d6 lethal and isn't bothered by natural armor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:07 am
I'd just make a new sheet for the cohort. That's what I do =3

I just need to do history and items and I'm done =D

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Stella Meowris

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Stella Meowris
Eternality_Cannon
Stella Meowris

Questions remaining:

1) Can I have:
AND Pistol
?

In order:

And now, since you've got the group it's in, you can use the Whip Dagger without penalty. This gives you the same basic function of a whip, but deals 1d6 lethal and isn't bothered by natural armor.

Oh, wonderful. I am going to have some fun with this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Hey, can anyone tell me how to use MythWeavers? I've got a friend joining, but the whole skeleton thing gets WAY too long when making a cohort.

I don't know what you need to know.

But, First he needs a account with myth weavers and needs to be signed into said account.

After, that go to Sheets.

Just to the right where it says 'Character Sheets' will be New Sheet, click it.

Something should pop up. It should have New Sheet then a blank. This is where you put your label, so you can keep many sheets organized.

Under that is a drop down menu, and a check box labeled public.

Make sure the check box is checked, other wise no one will be able to see your work.

Click the drop down menu and pick your game system. In this case, Dnd 3.5e

Then just start filling in the info. I normally start with class, level, race and ability scores. It will fill in everything tied with the stats though it does have it's bugs. For one you can't have a quadruped character. Though many of it's problems can be fixed, by adding notes in the other notes section.

There are a few differences between sites, but most online character sheets work this way.  

glitterboypilot

Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3, 1, 1, 3, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 6, 2, 2, 1 Total: 59 (20-120)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:19 pm
Is all the slots filled in this game?  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 16 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 2, 4, 4, 1, 4, 4, 4, 6, 2, 6, 2, 4, 2 Total: 52 (16-96)
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:23 pm
If so then ignore the rolls

4, 1, 3, 2 =9
4, 3, 1, 1 =8
3, 6, 5, 4 =15
3, 2, 4, 2 =9
6, 2, 2, 1 =10  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 4 Total: 14 (4-24)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:03 pm
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:47 pm
Is there still a slot open?  

Jacior

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Jacior
Is there still a slot open?

Assuming you get your character in before southern cross. Nine gets pretty crowded.  
Jacior rolled 12 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 4, 2, 4, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4, 2 Total: 32 (12-48)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm
Here is my character, I need to equip him and I am rolling health right now.

Matthias Garlodin  

Jacior

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm
sorry cross, you've been beat to the punch. I'm helping Grevus with his sheet, since he's new to Myth Weavers.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff