Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Co-own with ATh e a r t!

Name: Razzi a.k.a. Paparazzi
Stage: Basket / Colt / Adult
Species: Regular/Kelpie
Orientation: N/A
Parents: Rave and Stefanie
Siblings: Lady Luck and Vegas
Temper: Prima Donna
Mate: N/A
Friends: His sisters.
Enemies:
Dislikes: Everyone that doesn't recognize that he is the s**t.
Color typed in: Turquoise

Personality:

He is only about himself. He thinks of others, but doesn't really pay much attention to them since he is the only one to peek his own interest. He has a very low attention span as well especially if your not keeping all your focus on him and his needs. Yes he needs a real good slap in the face.

His family is the only ones he really cares for and outside of that he doesn't see much beauty at all.

He is confident, a flirt, and an all around fun person.

Even though he is good looking and knows it, he does let others know how pretty they are.

Background:
N/A for now

Looking for:
-Friend RP
-Enemy RP
-Family RP

Breeding:
Breeding 1 – N/A
Breeding 2 - N/A
Breeding 3 – N/A

RP Log
[x] - A Weird Meeting (Razzi x Quarantine)
[x] - Your Not the One (Razi x Briallan)
[x] - You've Got To Be Kidding Me (Razzi and Merashik)
[x] - A Lesson Not So Well Learned (Devicius x Razzi)
[x] - Making Friends? (With April Showers)
[x] - Your A Cutie (With Shirlyn Chamberland)
[x] - Your Not A Hottie (With Vesper)
[x] - Could This Be..? (With Linnea)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 am
~PLOTS~

x.||||| ATTENTION PLEASE!
Razzi loves attention and wants it 24/7. I want someone that just has the biggest crush on Razzi and he just rolls around in all the attention. It won't turn into anything, but I think it would be entertaining since he will believe he is a king in a way. Plus she will be treated very well by him because she will be his number one fan.

x.||||| Hey Girl...How About We Date?
Razzi can be a bit of a smooth talker if the mood calls for it, but it isn't all the time that he is that way. It would amuse me if a gorgeous mare were to play hard to get since honestly he can't help, but get enticed by the pretty ones. He would chase her around for a good while until they finally end up seeing each other in the boyfriend/girlfriend kind of sense. It doesn't have to end up in them dating since he could chase her around and then she could completely reject him. It could go several ways actually.
Background plotting might be needed for this since it would take several Rps of him pretty much stalking her.

x.||||| I...I Can't Swim..
Razzi never learned how to swim due to the fact he is completely obsessed with his looks. He never wanted to mess his hair up so he never went into the water. If a Soq could get him to actually swim or teach him how to swim I think it would be a great step in the right direction.

x.||||| Any Ideas?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 am
~Breeding~

Quote:
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Stallion's Name: Razzi Paparazzi
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: here
Describe your soq's personality/interests:He is only about himself. He thinks of others, but doesn't really pay much attention to them since he is the only one to peek his own interest. He has a very low attention span as well especially if your not keeping all your focus on him and his needs. Yes he needs a real good slap in the face.

His family is the only ones he really cares for and outside of that he doesn't see much beauty at all.

He is confident, a flirt, and an all around fun person.

Even though he is good looking and knows it, he does let others know how pretty they are.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone who can stand him flirting with other mares and how full of himself he is. She can either be like him or a mare that is one that can put her foot down about the matter.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I would like if the mare had some kind of pattern going on since his coat is very plain. Also the brighter the better or more colorful.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate Only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Rped
Breeding slots left: 3/3, he is co-owned so only one of the breedings is mine while the other two belong to AT h e a r t
How do you want others to contact you?: PM then maybe after it's all settled we move it to AIM.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months

Side Note: Just know that I do have to run everything by Heart since she has his first breeding rights. <3 But don't let that stop you from PMing.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter