Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:18 pm
"I'm going in." Gatomon nodded at her partner, and watched Nagato copy the digivice. Once he was done, she took the original and handed it to the human. Looking over at Rick, Kari asked, "Can you show me where you found that digivice?"

((Dom - can you get me in?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:43 pm
"oh hey Rick, you got here, thanks!"
Nagato quickly snatched rick's digivice, and made a copy of it.
"Now, you two, you need to find a place that is extremely safe to hide your digivice, so that if we get into a bad situation, you can still access your real digivice at any time. We're in bad grounds, so make sure that you have the real one."  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 am
Andromon smiled as he heared what was going on near by. "Send the first squad." He said as he left the room and locked the door. Out side the digimon at war turned and began to walk to the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:38 am
(Nagato i told you about the situation and i was there xd )

Rick took his digivice and put in his tool bag. Rick responded to kari."Uh, yeah. It is up that way, a few blocks or so." Rick pointed in the right direction where he found the digivice. Agumon ,still unsure about the plan, asked."So what is the plan once we get inside?"  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 am
Evelyn smiled at Agumon and winked. "Well, we'll find that out once we get in! Come on, I'm going." After hiding her digivice, the pair ran out the door, ready for action.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:38 am
"Sounds like a good plan to me. Lets go." Rick felt all fired up to take on anything that stood in his way. Agumon was little unsure about the plan, but he has to protect rick no matter what. "Come on, Gaomon! We are leaving now."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:48 pm
"Heh, those two, are so unsafe with their digivices...."
Nagato pulled kari's and rick's digivices out of his pocket after they left, knowing all too well that they both had two copies.
"These will be safer with me..."
Nagato takes three extras of their digivice copies, and a copy of his own, and exits the room, following them outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:54 pm
(What a twist eek )  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:05 pm
((Evil, I'm gonna find out as soon as I get in and you're toast! razz ))

Evelyn and Gatomon finally arrived where rick had showed her that Dom's digivice was found. There were a couple of digimon there and Evelyn leapt onto a particular Guardromon and tackled him to the ground. "Tell me where he is!" She screamed, shaking him. Gatomon watched her back, looking for any digimon that were trying to attack her partner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 pm
Nagato and mirage gaogamon flew next to kari, intimidating one of the guardromon with his size, and the charging of his full moon blaster.
"Would you like to tell us?"  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 pm
Kari just glared at Nagato. "I've got it handled." she spat. She didn't really like him much; in her mind, he was responsible for her sister's death.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 pm
Will I ever find out why she hates me so much? This all started after...Wait a damn second!
"Kari, this wouldn't happen to be about your sister, is it? You've been very reluctant to even look at me after you found out that I loved your sister."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Kari didn't reply. She barely heard him, not that she wanted to. She was worried about Dom, and that was more than enough to take up all the time for her. It was true, she did blame Nagato for her sister's death, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Andromon walked out with Darkdramon infront of him. "Now children we all want Dom but only one of us can have him." He chuckled as a image of Dom being beaten came up on the side of a building.
(Nagato you're not a mind reader rolleyes )  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:11 pm
(Well, if you look at her posts from when she found out that I loved her sister, all the way until now, its obvious that there was a mood change when she found that out.)
"Well, it seems that Dom is in quite a predicament here....is there any negotiation we can make?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games