Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Zero slater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:15 pm
Sago_Knight
Imari used black wing piercing behind him and Lily fires a Marble Shot in front .

"Dramon Killer!" Black Wargreymon pierced through the remaining skin unguarded and shot him back towards Shinegreymon's Torrid White.

Gaiomon Blocks the attacks with Rinkazan, as he slashes with his Kiku Rin leaving blue slashes of light behind them. "Be Carful Gaiomon."

Magnamon gets hit by the fisrt attack from war greymon, but recovers in time to twist around and leap over Shinegrymon. "My turn MagnaFist" He punches at Shinegreymon with a magna powered fist that creats a shockwave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:47 pm
The devimon and lilamon dodged.

Shinegreymon blocked with a dark digisoul aura roaring and Black wargreymon roared too.

Sago then glowed with a dark purple aura emitting from him ,"Damn you!" Angry at shawn for dare doing such evil and trying to hurt his imari and lily ," Dark Digivolve, OverdrivE! Lily glowed dark purple into Rosemon Ruin. Imari merely glowed even stronger.

Shinegreymon erupted a giant a sword and a crater beneath him as Black Wargreymon X evolutioned.

"Dark Gaia Force!" A Large Dark ball of destruction, 100th the power of the sun was shot down toward Magnamon. "Luna Blaze Burst!" A black sword was shot toward the Magnamon.

Imari used a poisonous stun whip and Lily uses Thorn whip capturing the Gaiomon torturing him.  

Sago_Knight

Zero slater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:07 pm
Sago_Knight
The devimon and lilamon dodged.

Shinegreymon blocked with a dark digisoul aura roaring and Black wargreymon roared too.

Sago then glowed with a dark purple aura emitting from him ,"Damn you!" Angry at shawn for dare doing such evil and trying to hurt his imari and lily ," Dark Digivolve, OverdrivE! Lily glowed dark purple into Rosemon Ruin. Imari merely glowed even stronger.

Shinegreymon erupted a giant a sword and a crater beneath him as Black Wargreymon X evolutioned.

"Dark Gaia Force!" A Large Dark ball of destruction, 100th the power of the sun was shot down toward Magnamon. "Luna Blaze Burst!" A black sword was shot toward the Magnamon.

Imari used a poisonous stun whip and Lily uses Thorn whip capturing the Gaiomon torturing him.

"Have you forgoten who I am, I am Magnamon One of the Royal Knights. A sworn protector of the digital world, and I will not allow you to destroy it, with your reckless attacks. All Delete-Magna Explosion" a FIERCE shock wave of golden colored energy expanded from Magnamon deleting X Black Wargreymons attack and deflecting Shinegreymons sword.

"Now Its my turn" Magnamon flies toward Xblack war greymon, "Magna...Blaster" Magnamon fire a blast of Magna Energy right trou X black war greymon, deleting him instanly "One down one to go" ~i might of used to much energy~ Magnamon though to himself.

Gaiomon gets caught by the whip, but thanks to his Samuri like Digi Chromazoid armor the thorns don't get throu. "Gaia Reactor", but instead of a ball of energy gaiomon creates the enery around him, breaking the Whips hold on him as he flips back. "Now Gaia Rinkazan" A ball of orange and red energy forms inbetween the tips of his sword as he slashes releasing it, and cutting it into two one at both Lady Devimon, and Rosemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:37 pm
[An armor can't completely kill a mega]]

Black Wargreymon's digitama flew toward the alter headquarters.

Sago jumped between the slashes and held onto his arm falling back. "You may think you're helping this world, but answer this.... Does the world want your help, and do you think that your digimon will always do what you want to do? You're using a digimon that you don't understand!" Shinegreymon flew away from magnamon and flew above them. Sago grabbed onto Lily and Imari's leg as they flew away from Shawn ,"Next time we meet, you'll pay for hurting my digimon , but I'll leave you with this!" Throws a dark bomb creating a smoke unable to be seen through.  

Sago_Knight

Zero slater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:56 pm
Sago_Knight
[An armor can't completely kill a mega]]

Black Wargreymon's digitama flew toward the alter headquarters.

Sago jumped between the slashes and held onto his arm falling back. "You may think you're helping this world, but answer this.... Does the world want your help, and do you think that your digimon will always do what you want to do? You're using a digimon that you don't understand!" Shinegreymon flew away from magnamon and flew above them. Sago grabbed onto Lily and Imari's leg as they flew away from Shawn ,"Next time we meet, you'll pay for hurting my digimon , but I'll leave you with this!" Throws a dark bomb creating a smoke unable to be seen through.

((Magnamon is on par with that of a mega if not greater due to RK Status))

"I have my answers do you have yours" Shawn yelled as the smoke surrounded him. " Lets get out of her Gaiomon " Shawn said as he climed on his back " I fell the same" " Magnamon shoulg be heading towards us. and he was, About 10 mins later they meet up. "Magnamon You made it ok" "Of course, I see you two made it" "Yeah yeah lets go" Magnamon dedigivolved to Demiveemon and hooped on shawns head " Back to the base Gaiomon" "Right"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:52 am
Zero slater
Sago_Knight
[Whoa, deja vu...]

Shinegreymon and Black Wargreymon suddenly glowed dark black and purple ,"You shall pay, Glorius Terra Destruction!" They combine they attacks into a large purple sphere of dark energy.

Imari and Lily appeared next to Sago ,"My girl digimon may look weak, but they're stronger than you think."

"You underestamate my power. Magna-Explosion" Unleashes a large energy wave from his body blocking there attack.

"Gaiomon get ready" "Right"

(Stop godmodding....)  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:20 am
Sago_Knight

Imari and Lily appeared next to Sago ,"My girl digimon may look weak, but they're stronger than you think."

((I resent that comment about girl digimon. scream ))

Kari wildly flipped around, trying to locate her partner. The bars were thick and pressed close together. There was only a small door that could be opened for food and such, and that was closed & locked. Ironically, Kari could break through the lock on Gatomon's door, and her partner could slice through the bars. The tamer had a swiss army knife on her, but it would take weeks to get out that way. Discouraged, she lay down, head on the floor. Then she noticed - the air vent. Perect! she said, and started leaping for it.

However, since Kari is quite short for her age, she failed miserably at reaching it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:46 am
Epic_Muffin
Zero slater
Sago_Knight
[Whoa, deja vu...]

Shinegreymon and Black Wargreymon suddenly glowed dark black and purple ,"You shall pay, Glorius Terra Destruction!" They combine they attacks into a large purple sphere of dark energy.

"You underestamate my power. Magna-Explosion" Unleashes a large energy wave from his body blocking there attack.

"Gaiomon get ready" "Right"

(Stop godmodding....)

((who are you talking to, never mind i know your talking to both of us, but i wouldn't have to if he didn't, if you read my digimon are the only ones that get heart or captured(untill i deleted wargreymon- that was a godmode and the only other times is when i did the magna explosin, other than that my attacks would say punches at or something))  

Zero slater

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:11 pm
((*sigh* Can we just get back to role playing please?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 pm
(wow, I got left behind there quite a ways)

Yin arrived at one of the alternate alter bases that he had sent Thanos to. He went in sealing the entrance behind him carrying the egg of skull satamon. He then went down to the laboratory His digimon following him.  

Yin Yun Yang

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:42 pm
(guys i been having computer problems so i havent been on recently, but please allow me to do this)

Rick punched through air vent above kari." Need a hand?" with a smile. Gaomon junped down."We have to hurry! Gao rush!" Gaomon rapidly punched the bars till they broke and did the same for gatomon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:08 pm
(Yeah, sorry back to the rp)

Shawn arrives back at the Guardian base with Agumon and Demiveemon. The walk in the gates and get on the elevator going to the main floor. "Hello anyone here" ~we really need to talk and regroup~ shawn though to himself.  

Zero slater

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:17 pm
oreck01
(guys i been having computer problems so i havent been on recently, but please allow me to do this)

Rick punched through air vent above kari." Need a hand?" with a smile. Gaomon junped down."We have to hurry! Gao rush!" Gaomon rapidly punched the bars till they broke and did the same for gatomon.

stressed
(why are we doing this, you were nowhere near the base, and you got left out a long while ago, and you were nowhere near the base! You know what, fine, I'm just going to eliminate you there!)
nagato, just entering the base, sees an open air vent.
"Either she escaped, or someone else is here.....either way, I don't care...."
nagato heads to the main prison room, and sees gaomon and rick standing in the room with kari and gatomon.
metal seadramon fires at gaomon and Rick, while nagato releases dorugoramon, who fires at kari and gatomon, nagato is firing explosive arrows at all of them, besides his digimon of course.
(No one else can get there that fast. Its called GODMODDING for a reason......)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:49 pm
(Hmm, well, Imma kinda on time out for now. ;p

Btu when I'm back, time for digivice upgrade. >: D

This time it won't be able to be destroyed! XD

and that was a tad bit of a mega godmode. XD)  

Kranicc

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:53 pm
Kari ducked, hair singed by the arrow. "Get out of here!" she said to Rick. "Just tell Reki that I'm here & can get myself out! I'll cover for you." Gatomon nodded, and since they were still in the room where Gatomon couldn't digivolve, she leapt at MetalSeadramon, ready to pack a hard punch. "Go!" She called, tackled Nagato to the ground. "Leave him alone!" she screamed, her thin figure barely pinning him down, and only for a few moments at best. She could only hope that he'd listen to his second-in-command.

Gatomon leapt, and used her Cat's Eye Hypnotism in the air, doing her best to paralyze the Mega level Digimon. But even if she succeeded, her attacks would barely hurt the mega.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games