Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:33 am
Soq's Name:
Fenghuang ("Feng")
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Fenghuang is a flirt (for want of a better word) and loves nothing more than to charm the ladies. His rakish behaviour and boundless amounts of energy are said to make even the most 'glum' of soquili smile. He absolutely idiolises his older brother Ambroise, who he fondly refers to as 'Anuie'. Given his connection to his older brother he has been taught how to fight.

However, having run into Zhu more than once he is a creature who would sooner chant 'love and peace' at the top of his lungs! As a result, while he may be able to fight he prefers to give the illusion of being completely foolish. He loves nothing more than a good challenge, game or adventure. Given how he was raised though his manners are impeccable and he knows where his boundaries are.

As a very family orientated Soquili he takes a GREAT deal of pride in where he comes from and aspires to make his herd proud. Admittedly he doesn't have particularly conventional methods of achieving such goals but he does his best.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Patience. Lord knows the mare will need a LOT of patience! She will also need to be open minded and perhaps a little quieter than he is to avoid conflict. He's a terrible flirt and loves nothing more than to make a mare giggle through flattery, as such the mare would need to accept this and know that deep down he was loyal to only her.

The mare would also need to be aware that if she became his mate, she would be bound in to the tight knit herd he comes from. She would be embraced by the herd and become a part of their family meaning no freedom from parties and family reunions! If said mare has a familiar they might want to assist her by bringing ear plugs to such rowdy occasions. <3

Note: ICly Fenghuang is not looking for a mate, I have him posted here so that I can keep an eye out for potentials. For the most part he's seeking friends. I'm more than happy for him to meet others though, in the form of meet 'n' greets. If you have potential plots that a bumbling vagabond may fit in to then you can also give me a shout (I love helping with plots if I can)!

How do you want others to contact you?:
PM, AIM (Baroness Epee) or Plot Thread

RP or non-RP?:
Roleplay, please. He comes from a very family orientated background and isn't likely to just have an off-the-wall fling. It may START as a one night stand but ultimately he would want something along the lines of a relationship.

Flirt or Serious Relationship?:
Serious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:02 am
Soq's Name:
Venom
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Given this is more of an OOC post than an IC post his personality and interests are largely irrelevant. All that the individual needs to know is that he works for Islagiatt as an assassin and border patrol. He's their 'darker' aspect and answers only to Ambroise at this moment in time. Any children sired by him with IC intentions need to be aware they can't enter that territory unless they intend to work alongside their daddy.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
MAsamune and I need to discuss this but we're open to offers. Please PM me with breeding offers and I'll forward them to Masamune to be discussed. If the mare is PINK (Masamune adores pink) then you stand a really good chance of being successful.

For the most part he's purebred based and I'd like to keep that but as I said, we're open to offers. If there's a pink mare out there who wants a shot at him then race won't matter. xD

Note he will not RAPE a soquili or force himself on them so don't even dare suggest that if you happen to get an ooc breeding from him. He has better taste than that.

How do you want others to contact you?:
PM, AIM (Baroness Epee) or plot thread.
RP or non-RP?:
Either, though mostly Non-RP.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?:
Flirt/OOC Breeding

Epine de Rose

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:10 pm
((-re-posts this since nothing came out of the other offers-))

Soq's Name: Rainbow Sherbert
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aha, um...insane, really. She does things her own way, and those are usually things that other soquili would probably never do in their lifetime. But the things they WOULD do, Bertie doesn't believe in doing. She thinks it's stupid to follow the crowd on what's right and wrong, because who was there when the original socially acceptable rules were there? No one! So why bother? As a filly, she created her own world with different imaginary creatures, so she's often drifted off into that world and not reality. She doesn't mind an occasional talk with someone real, though, since one can have too many friends. She's kind, funny and an all around good mare to meet, and she doesn't hide who she really is. So what if someone thinks she's crazy! Boo on them! Although, Bertie, as she likes to be called, isn't exactly family oriented. Her grandfather, mother, brother and father are never there for her, so she's incredibly independent.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone who will accept her the way she is, and not care if she's gone off the deep end. And unlike her parents and grandparents, she wants someone who will stay with her and actually love her, not just run away when something bad happens. She wants someone who can be crazy with her, and pretend to live in the little world she created as a foal. A nice stallion, preferably, but if mean he must be, if he loves her, she's happy. The said stallion doesn't have to be crazy and fun, he can be relaxed and quiet, so long as her personality doesn't bother him. All she wants is for someone to care.
As far as looks go, it doesn't matter what he looks like. She's not judgmental just because they look evil...or whatever.
((And I'm not picky when it comes to her either, but black is my favorite pairing fyi.))
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best
RP or non-RP?: RP for sure - (long term plot would be fun, but isn't necessary)
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious only please

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 am
Soq's Name: Lucifer Von Helson
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lucifer is a very confused stallion , He isn't quite sure if he likes males or females. (Which means this post is open to both Male and Females!). He's very lovey dovey but he's known to get his dad's reputation for being vain and very flirty.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone loving and good looking (Edits would be a MAJOR plus.) , I would also not mind having Lucifer sort of as a 'pet' to a male kalona, sort of an abused mate. But Lucifer would love him no less, regardless of this abuse.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, AIM: Kajuchu , OR in-thread. :]
RP or non-RP?: Both, I really don't mind, :]
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Any , although I kinda want to him to be a father, so serious would fit the scenario better.  

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas