Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Battle of the Merged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What element are you?
  Fire/Wood
  Light/Dark
  Wind/Earth
  Ice/Metal
  Thunder/Water
View Results

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:30 pm
"so that means i have to get omnimon cause im the closest one to get him so far."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:37 pm
"Not really, just scan his crest, or try to find the closest Wargreymon, I think I see one.." Looks at the digimon.  

Sago_Knight

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:41 pm
"where i dont see it....................... now i see him over their!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:53 pm
Looks at Sago ,"But where do we find the 7 demon lords? They are in the Dark Area..."  

Note Dragon Viet

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:20 pm
"Oh, so that's the only part we need worry about," said Jill, more to herself than anyone else.

"Sure, that sounds like a splendid idea," said Jill, this time with the intention of communicating. "I might have too much fun if I were to work alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:30 pm
User Image
"Ris! Let's go already! I never liked Trailmon much anyway..." A small white cat shouted behind her shoulder as she darted from the open doors.

A petite girl climbed down after the cat. "Mm, Gatomon!" The cat rolled her large green eyes. As soon as the girl left the train-creature, it immediately left; obviously not fond of the loud-mouthed Gatomon.
User Image

Okami Kasumi

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:41 am
" Great!" Kaya said and nearly jumped up and down, she smiled and immediately grabbed Jill's hand " LETS GO!!" With a firm grasp she started running towards the village, forcing Jill to run aswell  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:04 am
Jill didn't run, so much as try to stay standing up. And she wasn't having much success with that either. "What an interesting person," thought Jill.

Finally managing to turn falling into actually running, Jill check to make sure her Digivice was still there. She really didn't want to lose Floramon like this. Good, still there.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:37 am
"Stop!" Kaya immeadeately stopped and looked up at the cliff where a rather young Flamedramon was standing as the villages guardian
" Who are you?" Kaya smiled at the digimon and looked like an innocent little schoolgirl, the digimon could do nothing but smile back at her
" We are kinda lost and need a place to rest for awhile.. Is it okay if we stay here just for a few hours, my feet are killing me"
The digimon muttered something about "not allowed to let anyone in" but then sighed and pointed to the village as a sign that they two girl could move on, Kaya grabbed Jill´s hand once again and started walking towards the village
" That was easy" Kaya whispered "When we are inside of the village it will be so much easier to destroy the low ever digimons first and then Flamedramon.. What is your digimon?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:47 am
"You'll find out soon enough," Jill replied. "Let's just see if there are any Digimon worth using our full strength on, first."  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:17 am
Kazuki gets us the Trailmon and looks around. He begins to yawn as he sits down on a bench. "I wonder what to do now." He looks side to side and then stands up. He begins to walk out of the station while Trailmon leaves.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:37 am
starts to run to get war greymon" lets go SPIRIT EVOLUTION! now SLIDE EVOLUTION! im ready."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:44 am
Kaya nodded "Well.. Every digimon counts so even baby digimons helps us! Oh look!" Kaya stopped to look at a herd of Elecmons resting on a rock discussing flowers and trees, Kaya smiled at Jill
" Are they worth using our full strength on Jill?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:31 pm
User Image
"Ne, Gatomon..." Lycoris murmured, looking around the vast plains. "This is... the Digital World, right?"

"Yup."

"And there are other people, like me, here. Right?"

"Yessiree."

"Then where are they?"

The cat paused, and looked up at the girl indignantly. "'Where are they'?! Where are they?!"

"I believe that's what I asked, yes."

Gatomon's nose twitched. "I don't really know." She shrugged, and Lycoris laughed nervously.
User Image

Okami Kasumi

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:24 pm
Pulls out digivice ,"Flamedramon, you got to hide, creepers are there! Activate the Flame Rocket and hide towards there."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games