Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:56 pm
Garurumon opened her eyes, with all of her strength back. She stood up and looked around. She looked at Chris who was sleeping at the momment.

Rei? what happended to Chris? why is he still black? this scares me! I heard something before when I was just a poor little Gabumon. My mother told me that when you turn black, your heart turns evil! maybe he won't be friends with us much longer!

Garurumon's eyes then flooded with tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:10 pm
"I won't be in this form for long. I just need to regain my strength." She quickly zipped over to Garurumon. "I'm worried too. I once Dark-Digivolved into a virus-type, but I didn't turn back when I went back to normal. I think that was because I decided to let things go and I couldn't fix what happened in the past. Chris maybe isn't able to do that yet. Please don't cry, Garurumon. If I had arms I would hug you to comfort you." She then looked over at the Botomon that hopped to her side. "As for this little one, I guess he...she...it's going to stay with us. At least until it Digivolves into something stronger."

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:10 am
Well, all we can do at the moment is hope for the best for Chris. I'm going to go search for food so everyone can eat, it's easier to think when you aren't hungry.
Ryu started laughing as he went deeper into the woods to find food for the others.
Rei, I hope your not mad at me for attacking you. Will you ever forgive me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 am
Rei nodded with her tail moving side to side. "Of course."

Vlvid_Rais

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 am
Chris? are you all right? are you hurt?

Garurumon stopped cying when she saw Chris wake up. She ran over to him and nuzzled his cheek with her nose. She was really happy to see Chris a wake and alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Yeah, I'm OK. But the more important question is are you OK? When I saw you like that, I don't know what came over me. I didn't want to lose someone else after I lost my village.  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:51 pm
The Botomon nuzzled up against Rei and she looked over at it. It looked at her and then bounced up and down a bit and then landed onto of her. Rei got a sweatdrop and swirls in her eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Hey everyone, I got the food.
Ryu brought in a two huge palm leaves covered with berries, mushrooms, vegetables, and fruit.
Oh ya, breakfast.
Ryu gave everyone an equal pile of food.
Thanks Ryu, your the best.
Chris ate the food and digivolved into a Gigimon.
Oh no, I'm still black. Why? I thought it was a side effect of de-digivolving.
It's OK, you'll be back eventually.  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:42 pm
Rei ate her share and the Botamon at it's own. With some strength returned to her, Rei Digivolved into a Kapurimon. The Botamon followed and "Botamon Digivolve to....Demi Meramon!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:27 am
Thank you for the food Ryu! Botamon digivolved! never saw that coming...

Garurumon finished her share of food, and then laid down and closed her eyes. she fell asleep quckly but then jercked forward.

Nooooo!  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm
Rei turned to look at her. "What is is Garurumon?" Demi Meramon flew towards her and hovered infont of her. "Are you ok?" he asked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:39 pm
Garurumon, are you ok!
Chris and Ryu ran over to her and tried to set her up.
Oh dear, I think I might have given her something poisoned.  

Guilmons Tamer

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:04 am
I'm alright just a bad dream. sorry to worry you!

Garurumon sat up and tried not to go to sleep so she didn't dream of Chris turning evil and him killing everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Ok, you gave us a bit of a scare. What did you dream about?
Ryu walked back over to continue eating. Chris sat next to Garurumon to keep her company.  

Guilmons Tamer

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:20 pm
I dreamt that I fell into a black hole and it lead me to this castle. when I walked in it spikes appeard and stabbed me from each side.

Garurumon lied so she didn't danger or frighten her friend.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games