Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:42 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Sean glanced over at Rick and Leon. "Try to be a bit more careful you two; even if I don't drop something, you're bound to, if you continue like this." He then glanced around the room. "What really confuses me though is why our teacher isn't here. I mean, you guys were taken to gym and the coach was already there, but I was left behind and wound up late. But even though the coach got us here, the teacher's nowhere in sight. Isn't that a bit odd?"

"im right here," a bat said flying down
"like leon i can transform into animals," dr strange said turning into a human

luke fell back freaked out

"this isnt how my class really looks," he waved his hand and the class room changed into a regular science class  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:38 pm
Sean watched, intrigued, as the horror film scene of a mad doctor suddenly shifted into a normal-looking science lab. He then looked at the teacher, who seconds ago had been a bat. "So, you have transformation abilities like Leon? Anyway, what kind of things are we going to learn about in this class? It's 'mad science,' but corpse reanimation doesn't sound very pleasant to me; I prefer to let dead bodies remain so."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:17 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Sean watched, intrigued, as the horror film scene of a mad doctor suddenly shifted into a normal-looking science lab. He then looked at the teacher, who seconds ago had been a bat. "So, you have transformation abilities like Leon? Anyway, what kind of things are we going to learn about in this class? It's 'mad science,' but corpse reanimation doesn't sound very pleasant to me; I prefer to let dead bodies remain so."

(does anyone want to join my ben 10 guild plz its a little ruff right now but i think it could be goodand i really could use some help plz)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:26 am
(Why not. Sure I'll join)
"So, what all can you become?" asked Leon to the teacher.  

Sly_Shino

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:18 am
Sly_Shino
(Why not. Sure I'll join)
"So, what all can you become?" asked Leon to the teacher.

"anything i want leon even things i make up and i will teach you to do the same i can be any creature or element," dr strange said turning into fire

"wow thats pretty cool,"luke said amazed that his teacher is now a fire ball  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:44 am
"That give me some ideas." said Leon to himself. "Anyways, what will we be learning in here? Also, I think class already started." Leon said to the teacher.  

Sly_Shino

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:43 pm
Sly_Shino
"That give me some ideas." said Leon to himself. "Anyways, what will we be learning in here? Also, I think class already started." Leon said to the teacher.

"we will learn many things from ray guns to mithical creatures" dr strange said laughing
"mythical creatures," luke asked  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:03 am
"Wow." said Chase regaining his curiosity. "Will we get to make rayguns? Will we get to keep them?"  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:10 am
"u have got a wild imagination chase, but will we?" rick is curious about those rayguns.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:00 pm
Sean couldn't hide the fact that the class now gave him a hint of interest. "Question: by 'mythical creatures,' are you refering to the kinds of creatures that would pop up in Dungeons and Dragons, like giants, lycanthropes, dragons, or other such things of that sort?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:12 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Sean couldn't hide the fact that the class now gave him a hint of interest. "Question: by 'mythical creatures,' are you refering to the kinds of creatures that would pop up in Dungeons and Dragons, like giants, lycanthropes, dragons, or other such things of that sort?"

"sorta yes there are all types of creatures in our world that no one knows of but you get to and yes if i think your ready i will let you keep ok," dr strange thought about it. " have you ever seen harry potter the magical and meteor world hide like that its all around you you just dont see it,"
" that is awesome,' luke said going crazy about his new found knoledge  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:09 pm
"This is so awesome." Chase resisted the erge to jump up and down.  

Mavruck

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:27 pm
Sean looked around the room, slightly confused about the scince lab structure of the classroom. "Question: if this is a class where we make ray guns and study mythical creatures, why does it resemble a normal science lab, with beakers and testtubes and the kinds of things you'd find in a regular high school science lab? Wouldn't it have things to use for constructing machines?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:30 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Sean looked around the room, slightly confused about the scince lab structure of the classroom. "Question: if this is a class where we make ray guns and study mythical creatures, why does it resemble a normal science lab, with beakers and testtubes and the kinds of things you'd find in a regular high school science lab? Wouldn't it have things to use for constructing machines?"

"its fine we dont have everything just yet remember we just got here,"he said  

king zetsu13

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:35 pm
"Wait," thought Leon, "I know you can just become the beasts, but will we be doing any field studies? Like going to see the creatures where they live?"
(Everyone, isn't this set in the future, because I don't think people will still be talking about Harry Potter and Dungeons and Dragons at that time period, I am just saying, we could use the future theme a little more)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games