Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:37 pm
(No problem, at least you can still RP! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:41 pm
(akina ure partner can digivovle now if u want same w/ everybody else)  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:46 pm
(Hm.. it's okay. I'll wait until I'm in real trouble! I want Wanyamon to digivole into Gaomon like what happend to Tai and Agumon in Digimon 01 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:46 pm
Kaichi came back into the cave with some wierd looking liquid on himself and Kotemon. "The Ogremon retreated. I killed about four of 'em, though. I think this sticky stuff is blood, but I'm not sure. Kotemon, you go rest. I have to talk to my friends." "Whatever you say Kaichimon." Kotemon walked over to Coronamon and began to ask miscellanious questions. Kaichi walked over to Rick and the newly awakened Akina and sat on his feet, traditional japanese style. He smiled at Akina, still seeing some disconfort in her eyes. "Are you gonna be alright??"  

l - Bleak - l

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:08 pm
Akina sat up once again and smiled at the new arrival.
“Yes, I’m fine. My name is Akina by the way, yours is Kaichi...right?” The blonde asked. She looked at his neck and once again saw the necklace.
‘Definitely not a coincidence’ She thought and then bowed traditionally. While she did this Wanyamon walked up to Kotemon and introduced himself. She looked up at Kaichi and blinked.
He seemed to look Japanese, too. The teen looked around at the boys. Luke said he was Australian, Rick looked as though he was from Africa... why was almost everyone from a different country?
“Hey, have you guys noticed... something strange. Luke, you said you were Australian, right? I’m a Japanese American, but all I can understand is Japanese. I shouldn’t understand what most of you are saying, yet I perfectly understand ever single word.” Things were definitely strange.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:17 pm
Zane saw the green digimon leave "Hmm" as he walked into the cave. "I glad i found you , What where those green things that leaft"Monodramon pulled on Zane's pants ,"Oh yeah I'm sorry I'm Zane and this here is Monodramon" Hi " Dose anyone know whats going on around here?"  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:17 pm
Rick: it might b these earpieces(takes his out and start speaking in his african tongue)E@%*^$^#^$*%^#%^$*^$$$^$$(everybody looked confused)
Coronamon: neutral question did anybody get that?(rick puts his earpiece back on)
Rick: told ya  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:39 pm
Kaichi stood up and walked over to Zane, shaking his hand. "Hi, I saw you on the battlefield, but never got your name. I'm Kaichi and that's my Digimon. His name is Kotemon." Meanwhile, Kotemon had told the wanyamon his name and how acrobactic he was. He performed a quick little show with his wooden sword(banyo) and tried to look the cool.  

l - Bleak - l

Zero slater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:55 pm
"Nice to meet you to Kaichi" Zane said as he shook his hand "Do you have any idea why we're here or where esactly the digital world is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:59 pm
Wanyamon was obviously amazed by Kotemon’s moves. The Digimon’s mouth was wide open and a look of amazement shown in his golden eyes.
“Oh, oh! I want to try Kotemon!” Wanyamon pleaded to Kotemon, wanting to be able to act cool, too. Akina gave a small laugh and turned to look at the other boy and Digimon who entered.
“I’m Akina, and my Digimon’s name is Wanyamon. He’s the one holding the Banyo with his mouth. It’s nice to meet you!” Akina introduced with a smile.

starlight parade

Zero slater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:14 pm
"Hi nice to meet you zane" said. Monodra mon sat down as he watched the other digimon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:22 pm
"Nice to meet you too!" Veemon said shaking the kotemons hand. " Whatever. What do you think about the necklaces?" he said as he looked at Veemon playing with Kotemon.  

RudeFan21

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:26 pm
Chase and Tokomon made there way back to the cave. "I managed to get them lost but I couldn't find that other guy." He then stops and says, "I see you're awake. And we have a new guest. I am Chase and this is Tokomon." "Hiya. Nice to meet ya." said Tokomon running to meet the other digimon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:31 pm
Zane turns to the guy that walked in,"Hi Im Zane nice to meet you Chase and you too Tokomon. And thats my partner Monodramon. Hi nice to meet you all.  

Zero slater

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:44 pm
Akina gave a smile to the new people and Digimon. “I’m Akina. Nice to meet you” She gave another bow and winced slightly. ‘My back hurts’ She thought to herself . While she did so, Wanyamon busied himself by introducing himself to the new Digimons.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games