Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:26 pm
Leomon got back up and glared at Angelic "Where is the Ogremon?!" Angelic smiled at him "I already beat him up and he went running."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:30 pm
Hano and Ichi dart up the mountain. "Ok, by the time we get 1/4th to the top it will be breakfast time. Let's just hope we dont get attacked again!"
"Definitely, especially since I won't digivolve."  

Rinexe

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:31 pm
The Leomon ran away and Angelic sighed "Once again I save an idiot..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:35 pm
Angelic turned around and jumped off the side and slid down. Once he reached the ground he ran back towards Guilmon.  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:36 pm
"I'm not an idiot, I'm what they call a rogue. The idiot is the one who actually wasted his time coming up to save one!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:39 pm
Once he reached the area where Guilmon he looked around and saw Mis still there and Guilmon still asleep "Wow,he really was tired"  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:45 pm
As night goes on Hano is still climbing with Ichi asleep on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:05 am
"Well It seems that we need to find some shelter......"
"One second. Look in the trees we can sleep there...."
"Alrighty then...."  

Takae Mettaru

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:50 am
"I can't go on much further." Zygoon says panting. "The dune looked to be only a mile away. Turns out the only reason why we could see it is because it is huge." Says Zygoon awing at how large it really is, about the size of a pyramid. They had finally reached it and after staring at it for a moment went around behind it spotting a Togemon by an oasis.

"Mind if we get a drink?" "Yeah, we are really thirsty and we need to buy some canteens as well." The Togemon gets up and grabs from behind the tree two canteens and fills them with water from the oasis. "Here you go guys." Both of them quickly drink up their water as Togemon fills up four more canteens and hands them to them.

"Thank you. Do you know where we can find Eldoradomon?" "You noticed to huh? He should be making his way down the road now to head to the forest for shelter." "Thank you! We owe you a debt of gratitude." Zygoon and Leormon continue on their way with full canteens and high hopes of reaching Eldoradomon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:08 am
brandon and terriermon were under a tree
brandon: you ready to go terriermon?
terriermon: *yawn* ok let do this
they got up and started climbing a mountain  

Sonicmstr

maxelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:29 am
Yuuki looked at Ryzuna will eyes filled with concern. "Y-You didn't have to do that!" she exclaimed as she saw the blood in his mouth. "He was aiming for me, not you! Gatomon would've protected me..."
Gatomon had climbed up on Yuuki and was standing on her shoulders, looking over her head.
"Gatomon! What shuold we do?" Yuuki cried out franticlly at the sight of more blood.
"I'm sorry, but in this case I'm not sure..." Gatomon murmured.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:15 am
Angelic walked over to Guilmon "So....tired." He fell asleep next to Guilmon but Guilmon woke up once Angelic fell asleep "Must have been a rough night for Angelicmon...."  

angelic_serenity

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:57 am
Ryzuna slowly wiped the blood from his mouth and stood up straight. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Ryzuna said taking one step and almost falling down.
"Is there anything I can do Ryzuna?" MagnaAngemon asked worriedly.
"No. Its ok." Ryzuna answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:32 pm
Hano and Ichi stop yet another time on the mountain to make their lunch. "So Ichi, how are we gonna get there. I'm so tired, I can't make it..."
"Neither, can I. Let's take a break today."
"You've been on my shoulder the whole time!!!!" He said with a yell making a Birdramon wake up in the forest. They go to a river flowing down the river and start to fish.  

Rinexe

maxelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:57 pm
"Here, let me help you!" Yuuki exclaimed as she took one of his arms and put it around her neck, supporting him. "You should really just take it easy. Food probably isn't the best thing right now."
Gatomon growled at that statement but knew it was all too true and sighed.

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games