Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
I just found these edited animated images of the Doctor and River Song... and all I can say is that I had to post them here for future reference because it totally inspires me for the background information for my Doctor Who OC.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Doctor Who AU | domestic Doctor & River

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
Yesterday my friend Melissa took me to the Science Fiction museum up in Seattle. I had so much fun! It was amazing how many of the exhibits I recognized or knew the franchises the items came from. I got myself a jigsaw puzzle of Van Gogh's TARDIS painting and the complete series of Firefly.

Then we went to the marketplace to visit a store there that's practically a geek's dream store with all of its comics, merchandise and figurines. I'm sure I would have brought a whole lot more stuff if money wasn't an issue for me. I got myself a sonic screwdriver from there - it just lights up. No special effects sounds or spring action stuff like other versions I've seen (that one was beyond my price range).
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image
My favorite exhibit in the Icons of Sci-Fi gallery would have to be the Imperial Dalek. So cool to see a Dalek in person.

I never realized how big it would be... and to think that the new colorful ones in Season 5 was even larger than the older Daleks. 0.0 Bloody hell!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone. Today is my first day of petsitting. So far things have been going well. The dog Minnie is currently sitting on the top of the chair I'm sitting on.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
When I first got here, I watched a few "list" shows of The Brit List on BBC America. Never realized how many British people I knew. And I loved getting to hear John Barrowman (best known for his role as Capt. Jack Harkness on Doctor Who and Torchwood) speak with his Scottish accent.

While we ate lunch, my friend Melissa and I watched the episode of Top Gear that Matt Smith starred in.

Right now just been watching episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Probably will switch over to watch some episodes of Doctor Who or something when Melissa heads off to work. *shrugs* We'll see...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
*laughs* Minnie is playing with Melissa's sock right now. She looks so silly.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
Hello again. Sorry about the long delay between posts. My computer needed to do a bunch of updates and what not, which took awhile to do.

I watched the first episode of Season 1 of Doctor Who while I ate dinner - roasted turkey sandwich with sour cream & onion chips. Nice to see the episode again... and yummy food too. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
Just listening to music right now - "Pop Hits". I probably would watch more episodes of either Doctor Who or see which episodes they have of Supernatural... but I'll probably wait to do that until I become more familiar with Minnie's habits.

I just let Minnie back in a few minutes ago from playing outside... out in the rain. Silly puppy. But at least it'll keep her out of trouble... hopefully. *shrugs* Not sure what she's up to right now. Usually the dogs I've met always want to stay by my side. Not Minnie... at least not at this time.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
I must have worn Minnie out with all of the tug-o-war games and what not today, because she's burrowed underneath the couch to sleep.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
People have already started lighting fireworks off around here. I don't think they're supposed to be doing that. *shrugs* Wouldn't know for sure since I never shoot off fireworks myself, especially not where I live. Too much tree cover and the streets are too dangerous due to blind corners to be lighting any.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
My legs are sore from all of the hiking I did yesterday with my friends Rini and Brittany. And I'm feeling myself starting to slowly get sleepy. Not sure if I want to stay up for a few more hours or if I'll head to bed soon. *shrugs* Maybe I'm just feeling sleepy because it's a bit boring being by yourself and having no animals entertaining you. Minnie's asleep (and even if she was awake, she probably wouldn't stay in here to hang out with me) and Ninja's off somewhere waiting before she tests coming out here again in case Minnie tries to chase her again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Be back in a bit. Going to the bathroom.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Okay, I'm back. :)

Ninja came into the living room to hang out. Even though she's off sitting by the window, it's still nice to know she's nearby to give me the sense of not being alone... per se. Sure, Minnie was around... but I can't see her... so there was still that sense of "alone-ness".
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
A couple days ago I was going through old posts to find a little short scene I did between the Doctor and my OC using animated gifs. Took me awhile to find it, but I did find it.

But while I was doing it, I saw the times I used mood themes to portray my feelings at the time. I know I stopped during it after awhile... but you know... after seeing them... I sort of want to do it again. So I'm going to be using images from the Tenth Doctor one I used before... and one of a Doctor/River mood theme. Once I determine which one I like most, then I'll just use the one... but for now... enjoy the two different mood themes, lol.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Trying to figure out what I want to do next... whether I'll just keep listening to music like I am right now... or if I want to watch a show, especially with Minnie being asleep - thus meaning less interruptions when she can't make up her mind if she wants to go out or not.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games